Hey guys. I know I have not posted here in a while seeing as my computer died three times since I was last here. I'm also not sure where this should go so I am sorry If this is in the worng place.

These are concepts for trainers I'm working for the IAPL pokemon pacific game.

Casey, a gymleader in the Pacific region

my take on a female rocker

The current look for the leader of Team Toxic. Bagelnorth

Two shots of my take on a male rocker. (Cleaned up by Treex)

Curious as to what exactly it is that wer're trying to do?

The IAPL is a project that has a present staff of around 50 people. The programming team in charge is developing an open-source engine in C# that will make it possible to create games of the same caliber as the Gen V pokemon games.
The games to be released by the IAPL are based on real-world locations, just as the Nintendo Pokémon games
For example, the most developed region so far is the North American Pokémon Leagues' Pacific Region.
Many of the towns and cities are based on real geographic locations, but have altered names in the traditional Pokémon style.
These games will have entirely unique plots, trainers, gym leaders, and even foes!
To counteract any chance of pessimism, this project has an engine currently in development, written from scratch by our programmers. Screenshots are available on request. And also, this project has been alive and active since September 2010.
If you have any questions/comments/concerns, feel free to let us know. You can contact us via our website/ IRC chat at http://www.pokeleagues.org/index.php?id=irc

Feel free to comment and let me know what you think.