Looks cool!

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Default Re: So I'm an artist too!

Oh, thanks. xP

Add Kelleo on Facebook

So, ah, this was just a random sketch I felt like doing, lol.

It's the marriage proposal from Kieran to Marcia in an upcoming Fire Emblem short story I have in mind. :P:

Read more here.

Blazaking's Avatar Staff ArtistModerator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Blazaking On Twitter Add Blazaking on Google+
    Follow Blazaking on Tumblr Visit Blazaking's Youtube Channel

@Kelleo; Nice letter. I like your handwriting. :) The style you've used on "MARCIA", "WILL YOU MARRY ME?" and the hearts is pretty neat as well.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Haha, it's not a letter, lol. It's a giant sheet of fabric with knitted letters and hearts sewn onto it. Well, some of the letters, anyway. The rest are just handwritten with ink. XD

But thanks!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    Haha, it's not a letter, lol. It's a giant sheet of fabric with knitted letters and hearts sewn onto it. Well, some of the letters, anyway. The rest are just handwritten with ink. XD

But thanks!
    Oh I see. ^^ Guess I misunderstood that, but now I see what you mean.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Mkay, finally something Pokemon related again!

I tried my hand at simply recoloring Cacnea and Cacturne sprites. I'll quote the description in my Deviantart below. :)

So, I made these the other day out of boredom. If anyone here is a member of the Global Pokedex Plus site (or GPX Plus for short), a Pokemon fansite where you can get Pokemon eggs and raise them and stuff, you should know what these sprites are.

That's right, they're my fan idea for Novelty Pokemon (which are made up Pokemon on the site, basically)! Halloween Cacnea and Halloween Cacturne would be akin to Novelty Pokemon like Easter Buneary/Easter Lopunny and Festive Makuhita/Santa Hariyama/Mrs. Hariyama. These represent Easter and Christmas, respectively, while Halloween Cacnea and Halloween Cacturne, obviously would represent Halloween. I colored them similarly to jack-o-lanterns because I think Cacnea and Cacturne are partially based off of them. Oh, and I included shiny forms too! :D

I also made these since Halloween is right around the corner. :D

I basically just recolored regular Cacnea and Cacturne sprites and a regular Cacnea egg sprite from the GPX Plus site. However, I'm pretty novice when it comes to working with Pokemon sprites, so bear with me here. xP
    Oh, also, their typing would be ghost/grass.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Wow, it's been awhile since I last posted here. Kinda stinks that there've been no other replies either. :/ But oh well! I have a new sketch. :)

This is Wencelis, one of the characters of my Fire Emblem fic, Dawn of Darkness. He's the king of Talgria and a master of the magic arts (and as such is equivalent to the Archsage class, though his actual class is King Talgria). His preferred type of magic is wind and he wields a unique and very powerful tome called Hurricane. He wouldn't actually be playable if the story were a game, but he does enter combat for awhile and later, his Hurricane tome can be given to actual "playable" characters. The reason Wencelis gives it up, I shall not reveal for the sake of spoilers.

I thought Wencelis would be the perfect character to draw for the holidays because his name comes from the Christmas carol "Good King Wenceslas." I just slightly altered the spelling and pronunciation. :P I also decided to make up a Wencelis version of the carol as well, but I'll post the lyrics in the DA description after I color the pic and upload it there.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Ah, it's been awhile since I last posted in here. I had colored that sketch of Wencelis, you can see it here.

I also have a new sketch, one that's Pokemon-related for once thanks to Pokemon X and Y. ^^

This is my fanart of Fennekin, the fire fennec fox, which is one of the new starters. I thought this little guy was SO cute that I just HAD to draw it! And I couldn't resist adding a bow around its neck either for extra cuteness! Previously, Chimchar was my favorite starter, but I think this little fox is going to take its place (sorry, Chimmy, but I still love you too!). I do plan to color this, of course. But it'll be a little while, I'm rather busy the rest of the week. xP

Oh, and I apologize for the text on the back of the sheet of paper. I didn't think it would show through, as stuff like this didn't show up on the last scanner I had (I got a brand new four in one printer, scanner, copier, and fax machine for Christmas and this sketch was the first thing I used it on). I always sketch on the back of used paper if I can, it saves more paper and drawing space.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

And colored! Turns out I wasn't going to be as busy as I thought. ^^

I kinda sorta just threw together a background, but I like it anyhow. :3

Blog Entries

Both the Wencelis and Fennekin drawings are great! As is the coloring. Fennekin's coloring I particularly like since it's so bright and shiny. And I like the addition of the bow; very cute indeed.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Ah, thanks a bunch, Blazaking. ^^

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Okay, new sketch! I had a dream not too long ago about an unknown alicorn pony in the style of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, so I decided to make her a new pony OC. She wasn't named in the dream, so I gave her one: Princess Starlina. :)

Princess Starlina is the cousin of Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. She is younger than the former, but older than the latter. Starlina used to live in Canterlot with Celestia and Luna, but she was banished from Equestria for misdeeds that she did not actually commit. However, Starlina's powers as a princess still remain. While Celestia has powers over daytime and the sun, and Luna has powers over the night and the moon, Starlina has power over stars and space. She made the stars shine bright at night and summoned a meteor shower once a year for ponies all over Equestria to see. Starlina also made the stars revolve around the universe and form different pictures (constellations) in the sky. With the stars constantly moving, the ponies would see different pictures during different times of the year.

However, one day, an unscheduled meteor shower took place and the meteors trashed a good chunk of Equestria. Naturally, Celestia and Luna blamed Starlina. Starlina swore that she had not caused it and some other force had done this, but her cousins didn't believe her. And so, they banished her to another dimension. Luna took over her duties of moving the stars, though the yearly meteor showers were no more, as they too much reminded ponies of the disaster that Starlina had supposedly caused (and then of course when Luna turned into Nightmare Moon and was sealed inside the moon, Celestia took over the duties of both princesses). Eventually, a rumor started and said that if Starlina ever found a way back, she would bring with her a curse that caused meteors to hit Equestria at least once every year.

For over a thousand years, Starlina has wandered in her prison, hoping to return home one day and try to regain the respect of her cousins and the other ponies. And soon enough, she does find a way back...

Whether or not Starlina succeeds in redeeming herself, however, is a story for another time. ;) I know I made her body a little too long, but I can fix that in Photoshop. Same with the cut off tip of the tail. lol

Add Kelleo on Facebook

And colored. :3

Add Kelleo on Facebook

No comments? Ah, they're rare in here anyway. xP

Anyway, new sketch! It's another character concept for my Fire Emblem fic, Dawn of Darkness.

As the drawing says, this is Louise. I named her before I knew FE7's Louise existed though. xP Anyway, this Louise is the younger sister of King Wencelis, the last guy I drew, and the crown princess of Talgria. Unlike her brother, she would be playable if this story was a game, and her starting class is Princess Talgria. As you can see, though, she is equivalent to a Falcon Knight and rides a Pegasus. However, there are a couple differences between her and other Peg knights. For example, Louise can not only use lances and swords, but magic as well, making her a flying magic user. I like the idea of a flying unit that can use magic, so yeah. I added a tome at Louise's belt. Hehe. Anyway, also unlike a Falcon Knight, Louise can't promote automatically. She needs a special item in order to reach her third tier. I won't reveal what it is though, as that would be spoiling it. :P:

Like her brother though, Louise doesn't smile much and isn't an extremely happy person. Though unlike Wencelis, the reason for this is completely unknown, even to other characters. Eventually, however, Louise finally reveals the shocking truth. Despite her secrets, however, Louise is also shown to be a curious woman, as she is interested in learning more about Ike and Tellius. She also tends to have outbursts, like when she screams at Leyon for embarrassing her when she finds him moronically talking in his sleep right in front of the other knights (quite a LOL scene too. XD).

Oh, and don't worry, she's wearing leggings. lol

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast