Should I do requests and commissions?

View Poll Results: Would you be interested in a commission/request done by me?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    4 100.00%
  • No

    0 0%
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Should I do requests and commissions?

  1. #1
    Registered User TemariChann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    15

    Default Should I do requests and commissions?

    Hey everyone!

    I'm starting to think whether or not I should do commissions and requests for people on the forums....I really love to draw, so I'm wondering if anyone would be interested. Please answer the poll so I can get an image of how many might be interested. Thanks!

    I love to draw so here's some stuff I've done...it's not all of it, but its some of the ones that I like most ^_^;;:


    If you want to see more of my drawings, go here: Temari-Chi on deviantART

  2. #2
    Me am stalking bug Instrutilus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,073
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Should I do requests and commissions?

    I'd definitely say you should if you want, these are brilliant, far better then my crap "OTL


    If it's not too rude, might I ask as to how do you ink and colour? I really need to learn how to do that :3

  3. #3
    Registered User TemariChann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    15

    Default Re: Should I do requests and commissions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Instrutilus View Post
    I'd definitely say you should if you want, these are brilliant, far better then my crap "OTL


    If it's not too rude, might I ask as to how do you ink and colour? I really need to learn how to do that :3
    Thanks!

    I'm not sure how to explain.....I use a base color, then shade it....I guess if you really want to know, then you should visit my livestreams sometime xD...

  4. #4
    ε(´3`)з crystallineEntropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    5,095
    Blog Entries
    152

    Default Re: Should I do requests and commissions?

    Yeah! Your art is very good. ^_^

  5. #5
    Registered User TemariChann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    15

    Default Re: Should I do requests and commissions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Yeah! Your art is very good. ^_^
    Thank you ;u;////

  6. #6
    Me am stalking bug Instrutilus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,073
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Should I do requests and commissions?

    Quote Originally Posted by TemariChann View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Instrutilus View Post
    I'd definitely say you should if you want, these are brilliant, far better then my crap "OTL


    If it's not too rude, might I ask as to how do you ink and colour? I really need to learn how to do that :3
    Thanks!

    I'm not sure how to explain.....I use a base color, then shade it....I guess if you really want to know, then you should visit my livestreams sometime xD...
    By inking, I mean the outlines, not the colours =P I'm...0.4% decent with colouring :L

  7. #7
    One lost to time boondockArtist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Transgender
    Location
    In a world long forgotten
    Posts
    525
    Blog Entries
    33

    Follow boondockArtist on Tumblr

    Default Re: Should I do requests and commissions?

    Looks good ma'am! The only complaint is that their heads/faces are too similar. Maybe try expirmentin' with different heads or faces? Then again, varied heads and faces ain't my strong suit much either, but it takes practice.
    Your colors, lines, and shadin' is amazin' though. Something I can't comprehand very well. Keep up the good work!

    "Hello Goodbye, Twas nice to know you
    "Hello Goodbye, I'm rather crazy
    How I find myself without you
    And I never thought I was crazy
    That I'll never know
    But what do I know?
    I let myself go"
    Now you have to go"

    Boony's Bad Art Thread-"Come in for free eye band-aids today!"

  8. #8
    Registered User TemariChann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    15

    Default Re: Should I do requests and commissions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Instrutilus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TemariChann View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Instrutilus View Post
    I'd definitely say you should if you want, these are brilliant, far better then my crap "OTL


    If it's not too rude, might I ask as to how do you ink and colour? I really need to learn how to do that :3
    Thanks!

    I'm not sure how to explain.....I use a base color, then shade it....I guess if you really want to know, then you should visit my livestreams sometime xD...
    By inking, I mean the outlines, not the colours =P I'm...0.4% decent with colouring :L
    Inking? I just draw a sketch, make a new layer, lower the opacity on the sketch layer, and then on the new layer trace over the sketch with neater lines.

    Quote Originally Posted by Godo-kun View Post
    Looks good ma'am! The only complaint is that their heads/faces are too similar. Maybe try expirmentin' with different heads or faces? Then again, varied heads and faces ain't my strong suit much either, but it takes practice.
    Your colors, lines, and shadin' is amazin' though. Something I can't comprehand very well. Keep up the good work!
    Faces and heads are too similar? Okay, I'll try to make them different ^^~ Thanks! I'm glad you like my coloring ^^

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •