Shiay's Art Dump - Page 3

View Poll Results: Which song should be used in my animation project?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Worst Of Us Both

6 60.00%
  • Fleeting Alibi

4 40.00%
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Shiay's Art Dump

Blog Entries

Default Re: Shiay's Art Dump

You can even do... clay-ish figurines!

A lone detective takes it upon himself to solve the murder of a young woman, willingly diving into the dangerous web of conspiracies weaved by the feuding mafia families. But after the truth is uncovered, will that city of sin be the same ever again?

Actual Cannibal Shiay LaBeouf Shiay's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiay On Twitter Add Shiay on Facebook
    Follow Shiay on Tumblr Visit Shiay's Youtube Channel

Yeah, kind of. Also... not really a dump, more of an update on things =w=b

Yeah, yeah... this is really only me getting word out on my contest that I'm holding on dA. But hey, getting word out on it and actually getting people to participate would make me happy. =w=b

Also... given the fact that it is on deviantART, one would presume that, yes, it is an art contest. People can read more about it here.

A basic overview of what's going down is this:

I think I've chosen what I would like to be seeing this contest. owob~ That something is FlightfulBird Shipping. If no one knows what that is, it's MortyxJaydin. =w=b~ Because I'm a lame loser like that and pair my OC with canon characters. Go me. 8D

I also have the round up of prizes for this round. owob

First Place - First place will be getting the complete series of Negima!.

Second Place - Second place will be getting the complete series of Fruits Basket.

Third Place - Third Place will be getting the complete first season of Kenichi.

Because of this, however, all entrants are restricted to being either in the U.S.A. or Canada. Since the DVDs normally have some kind of coding on them that prevents them playing in other players in places like Europe, or Asia, I really have to be stressing on this one. @___@; I really hate having to restrict contestants, to be honest, but it would REALLY suck if the person that won something from me was from Italy, or something, and got their prize, only to find out that it doesn't play at all in their DVD player or something.

deviantART | Perfect Lie | The Sinclair Journal | Level Up! | My Fanclub | Fallout Fanclub | Morty/Matsuba Fanclub | Left 4 Dead Group | TERA Player

Tempest Reach Server
    Jaydin.Byrd/37/Human/Warrior | Alloura/20/Elin/Priest | Jaysen.Biel/20/Castanic/Warrior | Kayan/6/Castanic/Archer
    Azrea/5/Castanic/Warrior | Gwenevire/8/Elin/Sorcerer | Jak.Sinclair/18/Human/Warrior | Sylsalis/10/Castanic/Archer

Celestial Hills Server
    Vaiha/15/Castanic/Slayer | Thalifra/16/Castanic/Sorcerer | Shiay/13/Human/Slayer | Mirielle.Maltrusse/23/High Elf/Mystic
    Nuell/20/Castanic/Archer | Open | Open | Open

Blog Entries

New image that I'm shoving in here. :|

Last edited by Shiay; 20th May 2010 at 03:18 AM.

deviantART | Perfect Lie | The Sinclair Journal | Level Up! | My Fanclub | Fallout Fanclub | Morty/Matsuba Fanclub | Left 4 Dead Group | TERA Player

Tempest Reach Server
    Jaydin.Byrd/37/Human/Warrior | Alloura/20/Elin/Priest | Jaysen.Biel/20/Castanic/Warrior | Kayan/6/Castanic/Archer
    Azrea/5/Castanic/Warrior | Gwenevire/8/Elin/Sorcerer | Jak.Sinclair/18/Human/Warrior | Sylsalis/10/Castanic/Archer

Celestial Hills Server
    Vaiha/15/Castanic/Slayer | Thalifra/16/Castanic/Sorcerer | Shiay/13/Human/Slayer | Mirielle.Maltrusse/23/High Elf/Mystic

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

Awesome, I love your new colouring style. Just wondering, those "marks" in your Pokémon (a circle with a tail) are part of the lighting or are them marks as a way to keep your Pokémon unique?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ghaskan View Post
    Awesome, I love your new colouring style. Just wondering, those "marks" in your Pokémon (a circle with a tail) are part of the lighting or are them marks as a way to keep your Pokémon unique?
    It's one of the ways I cell shade to mark light being reflected off of something, yes. ^^ I normally do it more for chibis than stuff like this, though it seemed to fit when I was colouring that last night.

Tempest Reach Server

Celestial Hills Server

It's tasting time! Kasumi's Avatar Former Art Director
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kasumi On Twitter Add Kasumi on Google+
    Follow Kasumi on Tumblr Follow Kasumi on Flickr

Closing thread per Shiay's request on her latest blog.

Blog Entries

First order of business for myself...

*slaps a sticker on this dump*

I'm reopening it. I've had my breather, I've gotten so many things ironed out... and there's a lot that I've been itching to post, really. *chuckles* Also... thank you everyone for the opportunity to prove myself as a provisional moderator for the time being. I'll be sure to celebrate this in some fashion here in the near future. I hope not to disappoint with this, either.

I'll start off the images with a rough work animation that I'm currently fleshing out and smoothing. >w> It's nothing all that great, but it amuses me, so that's all that matters, to be honest.

Now for the actual dumping...

Last edited by Shiay; 20th May 2010 at 03:44 AM.

Tempest Reach Server

Celestial Hills Server

Blog Entries
    Add Morru Magnum on Facebook

I really love ghost/dark/psychic or any creepy pokémon. I love your art.
    The kisses though, are kind of disturbing.

BANNER BY Blue Dragon
    JOIN Pokémon URPG TODAY!
    | URPG Stats | Curator Log | Ref Log | Violet Gym |

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MorruMaster14 View Post
    I really love ghost/dark/psychic or any creepy pokémon. I love your art.
    The kisses though, are kind of disturbing.
    *chuckles darkly* Well... the double spoilered images are 'view at your own risk' images, really. However... it's nice to know that there's someone out there that enjoys my art. ^^

Tempest Reach Server

Celestial Hills Server

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Wow...

...I mean, WOW!

These are just amazing.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Haha that one with the two people holding a Drifloon like a balloon made me feel sorry for the poor thing! XD

Think of a place.............Keep thinking..........Have you thought of it? That's where I am.
    Blog Entries

WTF! Morty's naked! Lol.
    BUt seriously, really amazing art. I especially like the one with the blood. >:D

I love JERVIS!!!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

The fifth artwork in the spoiler is my favorite. It's too awesome to describe. Same goes for the rest.

Blog Entries

@Poké-Ranger Mike

Haha, thanks. :)

@Game Maker

^^;; Th-they're not hurting it.... Drifloon was used because the little things at the end of its 'arms' look like hearts. Both Jaydin and Morty specialize in ghosts, so I thought it would be cute.

@Just in Rome

Well... you don't know that for a fact. >:) He could have pants on for all you know~

Thanks~ XD I've been enjoying drawing dark things as of late.

@PlatinumDude

Fifth in the recent dump? XD I don't see what's so special about Jazz. XD;

Tempest Reach Server

Celestial Hills Server

Blog Entries

Hmm... I don't remembering uploading some of these images that I went back through my album and saw. So I guess I'll put them in this dump as well; some of them are a little old:

I also have some starts of collaborative works in this album, however, my PhotoBucket is deciding to be the whore it is and not uploading them (even though it says it has).

Last edited by Shiay; 22nd May 2010 at 12:56 AM.

Tempest Reach Server

Celestial Hills Server

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast