Shiay's Art Dump - Page 2

View Poll Results: Which song should be used in my animation project?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Worst Of Us Both

6 60.00%
  • Fleeting Alibi

4 40.00%
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Shiay's Art Dump

Actual Cannibal Shiay LaBeouf Shiay's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiay On Twitter Add Shiay on Facebook
    Follow Shiay on Tumblr Visit Shiay's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Shiay's Art Dump

Haha ^^;; It takes patience and time~ Kind of like writing~ And I know you've got that goin' for you ;3

Anyways... uploading more to this . w .~

deviantART | Perfect Lie | The Sinclair Journal | Level Up! | My Fanclub | Fallout Fanclub | Morty/Matsuba Fanclub | Left 4 Dead Group | TERA Player

Tempest Reach Server
    Jaydin.Byrd/37/Human/Warrior | Alloura/20/Elin/Priest | Jaysen.Biel/20/Castanic/Warrior | Kayan/6/Castanic/Archer
    Azrea/5/Castanic/Warrior | Gwenevire/8/Elin/Sorcerer | Jak.Sinclair/18/Human/Warrior | Sylsalis/10/Castanic/Archer

Celestial Hills Server
    Vaiha/15/Castanic/Slayer | Thalifra/16/Castanic/Sorcerer | Shiay/13/Human/Slayer | Mirielle.Maltrusse/23/High Elf/Mystic
    Nuell/20/Castanic/Archer | Open | Open | Open

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

You call this an Art Dump? AN ART DUMP? Shiay, you've got there some awesome art!

I especially like the penultimate Sketch (that idea is just cute!), the second digital "stuff" (Christmas with ghosts? Bring it on!)and that cute Eusine :)
    Last edited by ghaskan; 27th March 2010 at 06:11 AM.

Blog Entries

Haha, thanks a lot for the comments owo~ *late* >w<

^^;;

More stuff...

deviantART | Perfect Lie | The Sinclair Journal | Level Up! | My Fanclub | Fallout Fanclub | Morty/Matsuba Fanclub | Left 4 Dead Group | TERA Player

Tempest Reach Server
    Jaydin.Byrd/37/Human/Warrior | Alloura/20/Elin/Priest | Jaysen.Biel/20/Castanic/Warrior | Kayan/6/Castanic/Archer
    Azrea/5/Castanic/Warrior | Gwenevire/8/Elin/Sorcerer | Jak.Sinclair/18/Human/Warrior | Sylsalis/10/Castanic/Archer

Celestial Hills Server
    Vaiha/15/Castanic/Slayer | Thalifra/16/Castanic/Sorcerer | Shiay/13/Human/Slayer | Mirielle.Maltrusse/23/High Elf/Mystic

usually offline... -__- Poké-Gal's Avatar
    The Planet of Boredom...its not very far away if you look closely

WoW! Your drawings are Awesome! I wish I could draw like that...I'm just a beginner artist compared to you..Here are one of my very few drawings
    Please Do tell me how it is because I'd like to know from a real good artist!
    Drip Drop Diana

Banner designed By Me!Please click them..!..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poké-Gal View Post
    WoW! Your drawings are Awesome! I wish I could draw like that...I'm just a beginner artist compared to you..Here are one of my very few drawings
    Please Do tell me how it is because I'd like to know from a real good artist!
    Drip Drop Diana
    Well... I'm mostly self-taught with a lot of what I draw. ^^ I'm homeschooled, so I don't really have any other teachers besides myself and sometimes my parents. (My parents really only help me when they can since they all have jobs and can't really stay here to help me out. It's tough oTL)

Though looking at your drawing now, it reminds me much of how I used to draw when I was younger. I actually have a comparison sketch somewhere around here on my hard drive XD; *goes to dig it up for a moment*...

Err... well... kay... I couldn't find the picture I was looking for, but this one will do since it's gotta do with how I've improved on my own. owo

Taking the time to improve can be frustrating, and there are a lot of times where you feel you just wanna give up on it. Though, it's not the best course of action. Trust me, I insult my art a lot, though I sit down, deal with my artistic problems and get to work on seeing what can be improved and doing so.

I also love using this thing here:

Since they're designed to move how the human body is capable of, they're great to be using for anatomy practice. Other things that I've picked up are books on how to be shading for light sources and then a lot of how to draw manga/anime books.

It's what makes me able to draw stuff like this more correctly:

Though I don't copy peoples' styles much anymore, it never hurts to be starting off to be doing so. Imitation is a form of flattery is how a lot of artists start off most of the time, and from there, you can develop your own style that you can call your own. :3

From what you learn, you'll see the results over time. Also, it's good that you asked another artist about stuff. You should do so when you don't feel like your stuff isn't up to snuff. I do a lot when I'm on deviantART or in other art communities. Thanks to what a lot of people have told me, I've grown better.

Tempest Reach Server

Celestial Hills Server

Blog Entries

-w- *dumps more stuff in here*

Tempest Reach Server

Celestial Hills Server

Blog Entries

Updating this thread one last time before I get to work on other things:

Tempest Reach Server

Celestial Hills Server

Blog Entries

Quadruple posting to my own art dump? =\ Wow, talk about unheard of when considering my previous ones here were more popular. *shrugs* Whatever, though.

Also... sorry... I've been big into drawing fantasy RPG-esque stuff recently.
    Last edited by Shiay; 6th April 2010 at 06:37 AM.

Tempest Reach Server

Celestial Hills Server

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Wow! These are really epic!

Blazaking's Avatar Staff ArtistModerator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Blazaking On Twitter Add Blazaking on Google+
    Follow Blazaking on Tumblr Visit Blazaking's Youtube Channel

Thats a really nice style for Jaydin. And I personally love RPGish type stuff. I really like that Cynthia drawing too.

For some reason, this one reminds me of you and your boyfriend...

Blog Entries

That's... a... dump...?!

Oh Em f***ing Gee...

You sure can draw, Shiay. Heck, your stuff's great!

A lone detective takes it upon himself to solve the murder of a young woman, willingly diving into the dangerous web of conspiracies weaved by the feuding mafia families. But after the truth is uncovered, will that city of sin be the same ever again?

OMFG you drawings are AWESOME!!!
    how do you dra so well? ^^
    FC:
    HG: 1720-5473-8453
    Pearl:
    Platinum:

Blog Entries

^^; Thanks a lot, guys.

@TrrkoCrazy199

Lots of practice and patience. I've been drawing for a long time, and I love doing it. ;) I have a strong desire to keep getting better with everything I do.

---

Time for something different:

Tempest Reach Server

Celestial Hills Server

Your sketches are great. The ones in color are really good too. What program do you use to do that?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Godsmack View Post
    Your sketches are great. The ones in color are really good too. What program do you use to do that?
    I use Easy Paint Tool SAI. ;)

Tempest Reach Server

Celestial Hills Server

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast