Project Pokedex - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Project Pokedex

Blog Entries

Default Re: Project Pokedex

@bubbie; Its seems like you're coming up on the Nidorans. Can I suggest you put the male and female versions of each stage together (one pic with the nidorans, one pic with nidorino and nidorina, and one with nidoking and nidoqueen) to make it easier on you? Unless you feel that would be cheating.

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick-Or-Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scopeand Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

Follow bubbie on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by NoirGrimoir View Post
    @bubbie; Its seems like you're coming up on the Nidorans. Can I suggest you put the male and female versions of each stage together (one pic with the nidorans, one pic with nidorino and nidorina, and one with nidoking and nidoqueen) to make it easier on you? Unless you feel that would be cheating.
    i actually thought about doing this, but yeah, it would feel like cheating XD besides, i really love all the nidos and i think they deserve their own entry each

Quote Originally Posted by bubbie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirGrimoir View Post
    Love it! I'd be interested in seeing a tutorial of some kind!
    iunno, maybe i'll write one? i've never done a tutorial before!

Quote Originally Posted by FreeXax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbie View Post
    Is it just me or has any other artist out there ever strove to draw the complete set of Pokemon? I fist attempted this as a kid and drew the first 151 (horribly, cuz i was maybe 11). Now that there are so many more beautiful and awesome Pokemon out there, and my skills have grown considerably, I've been itching to try again. With the new year coming, I'm kinda thinking to do the whole "Do a drawing a day" thing, but take it to a new level and draw every Pokemon (which would take over a year even if I do manage to do a drawing a day). To me this is an epic undertaking simply because the amount of Pokemon, and it's entirely likely that the number will grow by the time I finish. I'm thinking about setting up a tumblr account to post these drawings on starting January first, but I wanted to get a head start on this and try to get a buffr for the new year. I thought I'd share here first and see what my fellow Pokemon lovers and artists think about this.

So here is Bulbasaur, and hopefully the beginning of something great:

Attachment 82793

I tried my best to give it a sort of field journal look, a theme I'm thinking of keeping throughout this artistic journey. So tell me what you think and critiques are most definitely welcomed!
    I did this years ago. I got to Blastoise and stopped. I did them all on flashcards, then wrote their data down too.
    i actually started that way one! i lost the flashcards too. i only got as far as raichu. also BROFISTS FOR WOOPER.
    Wooper is a G. You got farther than me! I'd like to see more of these come out, so I'll keep updated.

Follow bubbie on Tumblr

tumblr_mi12nsmmdq1s11fkco1_1280.jpg

i hoped i could get 2 done this weekend but i ended up doing other art but at least i got nidoran done

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456