Project Pokedex - Page 5

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Project Pokedex

Follow bubbie on Tumblr

Default Re: Project Pokedex

i know its been too long but here's raichu!
    026_raichu_by_capnshortstack-d5ssqna.jpg
    i've been training for a new job so i haven't had as muh time to work on the pokedex as i'd hoped

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Very good job man all of them. I think they are amazing works. Your style is unique and I personaly loved Charmeleon.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mikes Gardevoir On Twitter Add Mikes Gardevoir on Google+
    Follow Mikes Gardevoir on Tumblr Visit Mikes Gardevoir's Youtube Channel

You're good I like how the pokemon look more realistic than cartoonish

Quote Originally Posted by bubbie View Post
    i like fearow a whole lot more than spearow. i remember as a kid i first saw fearow by getting it as a pokemon card. i always used to think it had a beard because of the art. it was this card:
    Haha, that was exactly what I thought as a kid aswell! I also was determined that Ghastly evolved into Shellder because I only had them in stickers..

But dude, very good drawings! I like your style, I think it gives the pokemon a "realistic" look, and i like it, especially Caterpie and Pidgeot.
    Keep it up!

Blog Entries

I LOVE your art and love the style you draw in. If I knew anything about art I would use lots of big words to describe it. One thing: Can I use your pidgeot for a signature?

Follow bubbie on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Focus58 View Post
    I LOVE your art and love the style you draw in. If I knew anything about art I would use lots of big words to describe it. One thing: Can I use your pidgeot for a signature?
    sure can! just please credit!

also thanks to everyone with the kind words! i know i've been in sort of hiatus - i got a new job and i'm working full time so it takes me a lot longer to finish a drawing because i don't have much time but i do have nights and weekends off now so i'm hoping to update around 2 or 3 times a week! just bear with me!

Blog Entries

My hiatus didn't end well... Plz don't remind me of it... Lol hope your job goes well!
    I will credit as no person has credited before.

Follow bubbie on Tumblr

alright guys i managed to get one done today! here's sandshrew!
    027-sandshrew.jpg

Blog Entries

Very simple background, yet fits in beautifully. Great!

Follow bubbie on Tumblr

028-sandslash.jpg
    and here's sandslash! don't know if i'll get any done during the week but hopefully i'll have the next two done over next weekend

Blog Entries

Love it! I'd be interested in seeing a tutorial of some kind!

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick-Or-Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scopeand Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

Is it just me or has any other artist out there ever strove to draw the complete set of Pokemon? I fist attempted this as a kid and drew the first 151 (horribly, cuz i was maybe 11). Now that there are so many more beautiful and awesome Pokemon out there, and my skills have grown considerably, I've been itching to try again. With the new year coming, I'm kinda thinking to do the whole "Do a drawing a day" thing, but take it to a new level and draw every Pokemon (which would take over a year even if I do manage to do a drawing a day). To me this is an epic undertaking simply because the amount of Pokemon, and it's entirely likely that the number will grow by the time I finish. I'm thinking about setting up a tumblr account to post these drawings on starting January first, but I wanted to get a head start on this and try to get a buffr for the new year. I thought I'd share here first and see what my fellow Pokemon lovers and artists think about this.

So here is Bulbasaur, and hopefully the beginning of something great:

Attachment 82793

I tried my best to give it a sort of field journal look, a theme I'm thinking of keeping throughout this artistic journey. So tell me what you think and critiques are most definitely welcomed!
    I did this years ago. I got to Blastoise and stopped. I did them all on flashcards, then wrote their data down too.

Blog Entries

@FreeXax; Only got to Blastoise? Lol, you didn't get very far, did you? Still, I commend your effort.

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick-Or-Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scopeand Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by NoirGrimoir View Post
    @FreeXax; Only got to Blastoise? Lol, you didn't get very far, did you? Still, I commend your effort.
    Yeah. I was like 12 or 11 at the time. And I totally lost the flash cards. Made me really sad.

Follow bubbie on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by NoirGrimoir View Post
    Love it! I'd be interested in seeing a tutorial of some kind!
    iunno, maybe i'll write one? i've never done a tutorial before!

Quote Originally Posted by FreeXax View Post
    Is it just me or has any other artist out there ever strove to draw the complete set of Pokemon? I fist attempted this as a kid and drew the first 151 (horribly, cuz i was maybe 11). Now that there are so many more beautiful and awesome Pokemon out there, and my skills have grown considerably, I've been itching to try again. With the new year coming, I'm kinda thinking to do the whole "Do a drawing a day" thing, but take it to a new level and draw every Pokemon (which would take over a year even if I do manage to do a drawing a day). To me this is an epic undertaking simply because the amount of Pokemon, and it's entirely likely that the number will grow by the time I finish. I'm thinking about setting up a tumblr account to post these drawings on starting January first, but I wanted to get a head start on this and try to get a buffr for the new year. I thought I'd share here first and see what my fellow Pokemon lovers and artists think about this.

So here is Bulbasaur, and hopefully the beginning of something great:

Attachment 82793

I tried my best to give it a sort of field journal look, a theme I'm thinking of keeping throughout this artistic journey. So tell me what you think and critiques are most definitely welcomed!
    I did this years ago. I got to Blastoise and stopped. I did them all on flashcards, then wrote their data down too.
    i actually started that way one! i lost the flashcards too. i only got as far as raichu. also BROFISTS FOR WOOPER.
    FreeXax likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast