Pokemon Ruby/Sappire Comic

Thread: Pokemon Ruby/Sappire Comic

Default Pokemon Ruby/Sappire Comic

Hello everybody!

So i decided to start a pokemon Ruby/Sapphire sprite comic. I upload at least once a week if not more. I wanted to see if any of you here would be interested. The link will be provided below. I also have a chat room set up there if you have any questions for me or the other writer on the site that I work with. Hope you like it!

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Ruby/Sappire Comic

Quote Originally Posted by Iconiccomics View Post
    Hello everybody!

So i decided to start a pokemon Ruby/Sapphire sprite comic. I upload at least once a week if not more. I wanted to see if any of you here would be interested. The link will be provided below. I also have a chat room set up there if you have any questions for me or the other writer on the site that I work with. Hope you like it!
    Hi Iconiccomics, I'm glad to see that you've decided to post your stuff on this website, but there's three things you should know:

1) It's an easy mistake to make since they're kind of a hybrid between writing and drawing, but comics belong in the Artist's Alcove, which is the forum next door to the Writer's Workshop. I'll be moving this thread there, so if you're reading this, that's where you are now.

2) I don't know the specific rules of the Artist's Alcove, but if it's anything like the Writer's Workshop, you'll have to post your comics here as well as providing a link if that's what you want to do. We generally don't like being used only for promotional purposes (though providing a link too is fine).

3) The main area of the Writer's Workshop is generally just for stories. If you have something to say, including "Would you guys be interested in X?" you should put it in the Writer's Block, which is one of our subforums, the link to which can be found at the top of the Writer's Workshop page. As well as keeping things more organised, doing this is also more likely to get you responses as that is where people expect to see this kind of thing.

Anyway, with those three things in mind, I hope you have a wonderful time here at BMGf! It's always great to see someone join the family!
    Last edited by Gama; 12th September 2012 at 07:36 AM.