Pokemon MintGreen Sprites and Graphics

Thread: Pokemon MintGreen Sprites and Graphics

Default Pokemon MintGreen Sprites and Graphics

You MAY NOT use any of these without my permission.

Languages (so far): English and Japanese

These are just some things I made for my game in RMXP, Pokemon MintGreen. The game has GSC Graphics and all 649 Pokemon. The game has gone up 1 town and 2 routes past the first gym, making 3 town/cities and 3 "routes". The game takes place in the Inoue Region, where you play as Red or Yellow. You start off with Pika, a level 10 Pikachu. You wash up on an island called Ghire (Jy-err) Island, one of the many islands in Inoue. The game can be found on PHO. No demos out yet. without further ado, here are the sprites:

GameBoy Color Cartridge:

Yellow:

Red/Ash:

Tropius:

Genosect:

The Chicken line from B/W:

Coming soon: some maps...
    If you want to see anything else, just ask!
    I'm back and that means so is my shop, which I'm suprised isn't closed. check it out in the Artisan's Gallery )=D

Epic:

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon MintGreen Sprites and Graphics

I like the work, but you may want to try more sprites like the Tropius or Yellow, which aren't just (recoloring) devamps, but actually new sprites. Other than that, they're great.
    Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
    Catching a Pokémon: Throwing Poké Balls over and over and expecting a different result.

Default Re: Pokemon MintGreen Sprites and Graphics

How so? The tropius has to fit the 56x56 grid, but I could care less about that. It originally was a pokemon RBY devamp that I revamped =D. The yellow sprite is just a placeholder till I can sprite one to fit the style of Red.

Thanks for the CC!
    I'm back and that means so is my shop, which I'm suprised isn't closed. check it out in the Artisan's Gallery )=D

Epic: