Pokemon Flipnote Added

Thread: Pokemon Flipnote Added

Cartoonist

Exclamation Pokemon Flipnote Added

Update! I have just created a Flip about Pokemon! Well, it's more about RPs...
    enjoy!

They are SoupyCrashFragglisticPokemoliDoofsmirtz

Phineas and Ferb version! Pokemon crossover!

I made some Flipnotes, most are Crash Bandicoot, some use Mario characters, one has Santa auditioning for a Cola commercial! I do all my own voices when I'm not making music video spinoffs!

I feel nervous about posting my own original characters, I'm going to be preparing some pen & ink drawings of my cartoon characters in their simplified and dramatic styles and register them for copyright before I post them online...
    I have enough money just for one copyright registration, so I'll wait till I've inked all my best characters.

I haven't done any Pokemon Flips, but I think I might post some later, If I get any good ideas, so far my Pokemon Ideas haven't been short enough for a simple sketch (skit), but one of them has Nurse Joy in it; How many Nurse Joys, you ask?

You can take a listen to me voicing my own Flips at: うごメモはてな - ∞Infinity∞さんの作品

I will post some of My Flipnotes in animated GIF form on this site...
    Last edited by Tattletale1; 25th October 2011 at 04:43 PM.

Cartoonist

Default Re: My Flipnotes! Pokemon Phineas&Ferb crossover!

That's Right! A Pokemon P & F Crossover!

It's an update significant enough to double post, (I think) Click the link!

Phineas and Ferb version! Pokemon crossover!

Just call this the Teaser Trailer... I forgot to put a climax on the scene! Perry gets Transported to the World of Pokemon, but so does everybody else, so don't worry!

My Flips will contain some alterations and additions to the original Fanfic by ShinyRaikou at Serebii Forums