Pokémon-drawing

Thread: Pokémon-drawing

Default Pokémon-drawing

Yeah but he's not really the main subject of the drawing. I spent the rainy part of the day drawing this. Omg man today is the first time I feel like drawing in like a month.

Well, I tricked you into viewing these so I think you should say something about the picture I drew.

Friends: FalconriderX, Pacific Pikachu, Pika-Zukin, Hyper Togepi

Blog Entries

LOL @ the Pokemon. Anyways, cool plane.

It's tasting time! Kasumi's Avatar Former Art Director
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kasumi On Twitter Add Kasumi on Google+
    Follow Kasumi on Tumblr Follow Kasumi on Flickr

Is that a Scizor? XP

Anyway, nice drawing of a plane. I'm not very experienced with drawing these kind of things so I can't give much of a crit (if you wanted any, that is).

Not bad. There are some design and perspective issues, though -- especially for the rear landing gear. If you compare the offset between the pair of wheels to that of the front ones, you have to assume that the rear wheel base is really wide. That, however, is impossible because of the rear landing gear hatch covering up the wheel. It would mean that your engine would have to be really wide, but that too isn't possible, since it is of cylindrical shape.

Also, the rocket engine booster should be at the bottom, since it would need that air intake in order to get a proper oxygen supply -- unless you want to have on-board oxygen tanks, which would be stupid, due to the added weight...

I personally don't like the back-heavy look, but that's a matter of taste.

Oh, and where's the cockpit?! Pilots cannot dogfight by relying on periscopes, silly. :S Unless it is a UCAV, of course, but you did not indicate that. Pilots piloting my models would own yours because of that.

It also seems a bit pricey for what you get. XD

In any case, it's good to know that someone else likes to draw planes.

Ogm I didn't get flamed *is confused*

I will fix the gear I kinda I messed up on that part. If the rocket engine had the air intake then it would be a jet engine, so it does have oxygen tanks, because it is for high-altitude. The rocket engine could get oxygen from the atmosphere when possible. Since it's an interceptor it's not a fighter so it outruns people. There's side-windows you can see below the vulcan that's where the cockpit is. $670-mil I change it to 320
    Friends: FalconriderX, Pacific Pikachu, Pika-Zukin, Hyper Togepi