NG's Sketches 'n Stuff - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NG's Sketches 'n Stuff

Blog Entries

Default Re: NG's Sketches 'n Stuff

@GloomyHaruka; Wow, thanks! Anyone who does art likes to hear that people are looking at it and enjoying it, so again, thank you muchlies ~! ♥

And here is the shiny chandelure pic I drew for my new banner. I'm extremely happy with the fire. The rest I approve, but if I hadn't been lazy I think I could have done the shading on the iron work a little better. Ugh, shading, stop being so annoying so I don't have the patience to do you properly...

chandelure.jpg

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick- Or -Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scope and Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

Blog Entries

A fast sketch of Electra.

electra-fast-paint.png

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick- Or -Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scope and Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

Adore your art, it's great!

Blog Entries

@Dieter; Thanks!

Here's some chubby-cute ghost pokemon!

chubby-ghosts.png

Blog Entries

A little sketch of Electra and Salem, because I wanted to draw expressions. That face of Salem's is totally canon.

little-sketch-comic.png

Blog Entries

Absolutely nothing to do with pokemon, just a digital painting I did for practice. Done in painter SAI with a couple touch ups in Photoshop at the end.

random-digital-painting.jpg

Blog Entries

The new bird pokemon is so cute!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails yayakoma_zps0dbc80e3.png  
    Last edited by NoirGrimoir; 11th May 2013 at 08:12 PM.

I like that portrait. Really nice.

And I love that cute little bird too. Gonna enjoy training it (I hope it has nice evolutions).

Rollin into fandoms woops Quacks the Automaton's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Quacks the Automaton on Tumblr

Ooh, I love all of your arts, you do a great job with everything. Also flame burdie yay
    i also think you did a fantastic job on that portrait too.
    And I'm feeling like a ghost
    And it's what I hate the most
    Cause I'm giving up again
    And this time
    This time I might just disappear...

Moose Doodles-"Come in for free eye band-aids today!"

Blog Entries

Thanks guys!

I've got a Helioptile pic coming up, too. I wasn't too crazy about him at first, but after doing the sketch I'm starting to think he's pretty adorable.

helioptile-stage-1.jpg

And the line art is basically done (took a weirdly long time for so few lines, dunno why).

helioptile-stage-2.jpg
    Last edited by NoirGrimoir; 15th May 2013 at 05:44 PM.

Blog Entries

Helioptile! He's pretty cute, really. @EVs and IVsaurs; requested it.

sleeping-helioptile.jpg
    Last edited by NoirGrimoir; 15th May 2013 at 07:59 PM.

Blog Entries

Pirate Trubbish, bitchez~ O_O He knows where you live.

pirate-trubbish.jpg

Don't ask, 'cuz I don't even know...

Blog Entries

Fennekin Painting! Turned out pretty good, actually! Fennekin at that angle is really hard to get the head right...

fennekin-painting.png

some kind of madness TwilightBlade's Avatar Moderator
    Follow TwilightBlade On Twitter

Gorgeous color and clean lineart, wowww! My favorite piece would be the Chandelure; I just love how the white speckles and the black shadows around the flames really make the fire pop. I also like how you use colored lineart, such as in the Sylveon and Fennekin pieces. All really good pieces, keep up the stellar work! :3
    trade station
    ❝In this world, there are things you have to protect even if your hands get stained with blood.❞

Blog Entries

Thank you!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast