NG's Sketches 'n Stuff
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NG's Sketches 'n Stuff

Blog Entries

Default NG's Sketches 'n Stuff

Yeah, was drawing Salem from my pokemon fanfic and his Litwick, Charisma. I want to do line art and color it nice and stuff but for now I'll just post this and come back to it later.

salem-sketch.jpg

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick- Or -Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scope and Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

Default Re: NG's Sketches 'n Stuff

Great sketch! Even though it's a simple one, the body shapes are quite accurate. Really makes the drawing look more solid. And you were also able to give him a great smile. :D

I'll be looking forward to seeing more!

Blog Entries

Pic I made of Prim from my same fanfiction yesterday. Ugh, I hate doing line art. Also, trying to make backgrounds. I think I will make a signature out of this.

prim.jpg

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick- Or -Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scope and Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

I know what do you mean, I also hate doing the line art, must say you art is really amazing and original, I hope to see more.

Blog Entries

Cubone sketch. Just cuz.

cubone-sketch.jpg

Blog Entries

The sketch for a Morty x Sabrina pic I'm working on based on a fic idea I have. I'm really happy with it! I hope it turns out right.

morty-sabrina.jpg

Blog Entries

Here's an update on how the above Sabrina & Morty pic is coming. I think this is going to be like the best thing I've ever done in my life. O_O

morty-sabrina-paint-update.jpg

Blog Entries

I might put the Morty & Sabrina pic on hold and work on a banner for "You Win Some, You Lose Some." I sketched it up right here, it's our four protagonists on it, so if anyone wants to know what they look like, here's a rough version. Tee-hee, I gave Cherry a girly run. >XD

ywsyls-banner-sketch.jpg

Fanfic Writer some colour no doubt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wow NG, these are really good! Really adds something more to your fic :)

I think Cubone is now officially my fave character

Blog Entries

Thanks!

I don't really have a favorite character, I seriously like all of them, but I got to say, Bones is awesome fun to write (and draw, I picture him with a permanent 'veins popping out' symbol, though don't ask me how veins can pop out of a bone helmet.) He's so bad tempered, lol. I find it's the most outrageous characters that are the most fun for me.

Blog Entries

The ninfia/sylveon image I drew for my banner and avatar. I kind of half-assed it to be honest but it still looks okay. I really like the new sylpheon. Also, anyone who thinks it is dragon-type is on the crazy train. I say it's normal but there's an off chance it's flying, or a new type.

nympheon.jpg

The Ninfia/Slyveon art is cute! I think you did a nice job with it. :)

Personally, I'm leaning towards Flying or a new type.

Blog Entries

^thanks!

This is a Chibi version of Cherry and Sweetness from my fic. I'm very happy with this. ^_^ I'm doing character bios, and all the pics will be chibi ones, since it takes like a quarter as long to draw a character in chibi form as well as you get to see the whole character.

chibicherry_zpsad3cb43b.png

Blog Entries

This is Noell. He's also a character from my fic but we won't see him for a long while yet. I wanted to draw him because I never have outside of the sketch I did right when I was designing his character forever ago.

noell-sketch.png

/人◕‿‿◕人\ I need the booty GloomyHaruka's Avatar
    Follow GloomyHaruka On Twitter
    Follow GloomyHaruka on Tumblr

WAT WAT WAT.
    THIS....
    WAT
    THIS IS SO WELL DRAWN LIKE GFHDBESJWEGHFBDNJSFGTYHDJSWQGFHJNDS
    I'm seriously in love with your style! It so well drawn and the anatomy is so nice and smooth too! And that colouring. hnnnnnnng
    I love it!
    I think my personal favourites would have to be the Sylveon one and the first one!xD So so so cute!
    You have an excellent style. Keep it up!!
    + Banner made by me! +

+DA+Art Blog+FF+Tumblr+Advancers+

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast