My Legends

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Legends

追放されたバカ

Default My Legends

[NOTICE] I apologize for the spelling errors and grammar errors. It's late here and I'm just an overall bad writer. I like to tell stories though. :)

One of the reasons why I am still into Pokemon is not because of the anime or movie, nor the games themselves. This may sound pathetic but I love the new stories of the Legendaries that are told in every new generation that is released. The original Red and Blue didn't have much of a story about the legendaries besides Mewtwo or Mew but I was hooked after Gold/Silver were released. Reading about stories of how these mysterious, rare creatures came about and their purpose really drew me into the whole Pokemon franchise.

Like many Pokemon fans, I often fantasize and create my own Pokemon. I hope to develop these further and perhaps animate them as well?

I don't have a name for them. The flying one (Dark/Flying) is created after the Andean vulture and Deer one (Dark/Poison) is created after the Irish Elk.

Like with many legendaries in the past, they are rivals of one another. They both fight each other for title of the strongest Dark type Pokemon and to be ruler of the area where they both live.

The Elk Pokemon has a tail that, when dormant, closes like a bulb, and opens up when it uses its Poison Sting attack. This is no regular Poison Sting attack though. The attack will cause the victim to turn to stone for 1000 years...but the attack is also a double edge sword because by using this attack, the Elk itself will turn to stone for just as long.

The Vulture Pokemon has two powerful wings that when flapped, the winds it create will cause permanent paralysis to its victim.

So here's the story. The two both fight all day and night, causing castrophes to all the neighboring towns that surrounds the forest.

The battle rages on, whole towns get destroyed, massive human lives and Pokemon suffer because of their clash.

One night, during a moonless night and the climax of the battle, the Elk pierces the Vulture with it's tail, injecting a deadly poison that turns it to stone. The Vulture and Elk instantly turn to stone and the battle finally ends.

The towns people come out from hiding and starts to rebuild. They never want this to happen again so they rebuild a town in the forest with the two Pokemon hidden away from everyone...not to protect them but to be restrain them when they wake up....

999 years later, fast forward to present day. Of course, no one believes the Pokemon are true. Even the townspeople who live in the hidden town in the forest believe it as a tale their Ancestors made up...

One moonless night, the stones begin to crack...
    Last edited by Ltrainer; 17th May 2009 at 05:06 PM.

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sounds interesting. Why 999 years?

DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE Æsahættr's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That would make a movie that = win.

Facebook | Twitter | LJ
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.

追放されたバカ

Blackjack Palazzo: It's 1 week until the 1000th year that event took place so..

999 years, 11 months, and 3 weeks later to be exact.

Æsahættr: Thank you! It's my dream to write my own Pokemon movie.

I'm making up the story as I go so there's going to be lots of revisions.

First Revision: The Vulture Pokemon now lives in a cave in the mountain and the Elk Pokemon lives in the Forest.

They both didn't instantly turned to stone...but slowy. The Vulture flew back to its cave and the Elk went back to its home in the forest and both finally turned to stone.

The townspeople built both of them a "caged temple" and got some elderly sorcerer to cast a spell over the temple to prevent them from escaping their "prison" temple. They also wrote this all down in a scroll to warn the people in the future...too bad the scroll gets destroyed centuries later..

The story still gets passed on from generation to generation but you know how some tales get told and change over time...

900 years later, the town gathers around the temples with their pokemon, weapons and prepare for it's awakening but nothing happens. They come back the next year and the next and the next but nothing happens. People soon grew tired of it and claim the story as a joke their ancestors made up. They all have a good laugh about it and decide to throw a week long festival every year to celebrate this particular week.

Fast Forward to Present day and the actual year that these beasts will finally awake from their long sleep.

I'll post some concepts of the town and characters in my next post.
    Last edited by Ltrainer; 17th May 2009 at 05:08 PM.

Three Pokes in one! Swampert_Drifblim_Chatot's Avatar

mmm...interesting...
    I'm not just Swampert, I'm not just Drifblim, and I'm not just Chatot, I'm Swampert_Drifblim_Chatot!!

Pm me to battle either my PokeSav team or my regular team! And for all your Mystery dungeon rescuing needs, gimme a pm and have your wondermail ready, because Team Ham Pants is ready to save the day!

追放されたバカ

Default Re: My Legends

I hope I don't get in trouble for reviving a very old thread. >_< Just didn't want to make a new one. Anyways..it's been over 2 years since I made the first post. Lol.

I decided to continue this project.

Here's my really bad attempt of a Sugimori style artwork of the Elk Pokemon.

I still don't have a name for it? Any suggestions? I'm looking for something that's witty and fits the Pokemon. Just a bit of info, I designed this after the Giant Irish Elk that used to live in the Ice Age. It is of Poison/Dark type.

Going to work on the picture for the Vulture Pokemon next. I'll upload it when it's done. Enjoy!
    Last edited by Ltrainer; 17th May 2009 at 05:10 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ltrainer View Post
    I hope I don't get in trouble for reviving a very old thread. >_<
    Since you're the OP, it should be okay....

Interesting art style for the first two Pokemon.

追放されたバカ

Quote Originally Posted by Tina View Post
    Since you're the OP, it should be okay....

Interesting art style for the first two Pokemon.

Thanks!

Felt really inspired today so I decided to draw another picture for my fake movie.

Like with everyone Pokemon movie, you need a couple main characters that befriends Ash and crew or are the villain(s).

Who is this mysterious young lady and what role will she play in the movie? Will she help Ash and his friends in the movie or stand in their way?

She is holding a scroll. What importance does the scroll hold?

Find out soon! XD

追放されたバカ

I had some time off today so here's my Sugimori of the vulture Pokemon in my story...

Hope you like it. :)

I'll work on some more characters and start of some scenes later.

追放されたバカ

Here's a quick mock up just to get you an idea of how big both of these Pokemon are...

追放されたバカ

New stuff finally. :)

Here's my very short and crappy scene from my fake Pokemon movie. It's a short clip of the beginning.

The gif file is pretty large...about 1.3 MB so click at your own risk! Attached is a screen grab of it. I really had fun making this and hope to make another one soon. The next clip will introduce some more characters traveling with Ash and Brock.You'll be in for a big surprise!

Here's the link to the short movie clip...

Click here

I hope it plays ok for everyone. :S I got some feedbacks that there's a lot of lagging and pixelations.

And as always, please give me some feedbacks, critcisms!

I Have Returned The REAL Dialga's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I really like the artwork, and ive started thinking of names.
    How about Fulvarix for the Vulture? According to Wikipedia, Fulvus is latin for Vulture. Also would it be possible for me to help work on the Storyline of the fake movie?
    I am once again in a state of not-knowing-what-to-put-here-age.

Blog Entries

you could call the elk one Megaloceros its a little big i got it from wikipedia and if possible could i help with storyline stuff pretty good with pc's

Loud and clear, 524 Starlight the ampharos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I wanna help too! I get good grades in writing class!
    "Life is like a box of chocolates... Full of nuts."

omg! a medusa kitteh! rei-chan5's Avatar

that sounds really awesoome
    Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast