my art :D!

Thread: my art :D!

Default my art :D!

YEAH!!!!!!!!

actually i am kind of nervous .-. i have only started drawing at the start of the summer and my sister gave me her old tablet when she got a new one so i have been trying to use it

its kind of hard to use lol

ummm am i supposed to put it in a spoiler? i will just incase

this is a sketch thing i did :o! the gabite looks a lot like the actual thing but i had no idea what they looked like but my friend ask me to draw it so i tried D:

><; i am okay with critique but i am a little nervous about showing anyone my art i have not really done that before so here you go!

oh sweet the preview button is so helpful ;d it worked!

EDIT: TESTING THE EDIT LOL :D

i also take requests if you have any! :D!!!!!!!!

i make no promises on the requests lol but just leave a description and i might try but no promises sorry!
    Last edited by pudgycharmander; 22nd September 2011 at 09:14 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: my art :D!

Your sketches are awesome! I do all my sketches in blue as well =) it just makes thing so clear, don't it?

I really love how expressive your Haunter is, please draw more :3 ??
    My Art | My dA | My ColorsLive
    Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi-kun
    A good friend will not take advantage of a situation, but will comfort you through it.

Pretty cool stuff! I see why your user name is pudgy charmander! I like sketches because you can see how the artist works: no hiding your processes.

Keep it up!

My Wiki | My Colors! 3D Gallery | 3DS FC: 3394-4319-1146

Very well done!! You're doing great work! I'm always really pleased to see sketches from artists looking to improve when I see that they are, like you, building up from simple shapes. That's something a lot of people skip over and then wonder why they have trouble, but yours are looking great! I can't wait to see more work from you. :)