The Mozz Pictorial Archive: My submission

Thread: The Mozz Pictorial Archive: My submission

Default The Mozz Pictorial Archive: My submission

Well, I said that I'd create a compliation of Mozz pictures for the future Mozz Pictorial Archive (C). Here it is.

...ah, screw it, it's also a birthday picture for the second biggest butthead who ever butted heads in all of Butthead-dom. (The biggest is Doppleganger, if you're dying to know.) I also have a new picture in there - a very happy Mozz, sans the lone bang and his ears. (It was an honest mistake. =P) Happy birthday, darn it. You're now as old as the red-headed cross-dresser in my future comic. ^_^

DISCLAIMER: THE FOLLOWING PICTURE CONTAINS A VERY SMALL SAMPLING OF MY MOZZ ART.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/23511830/

Enjoy.
    "I'm Hanatori, and when I say I'm a Flaming Afro Skeleton... I'm a FLAMING Afro Skeleton." tungsten

Java Girl Barb's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries

I heart you for doing this. =)

It's tasting time! Kasumi's Avatar Former Art Director
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kasumi On Twitter Add Kasumi on Google+
    Follow Kasumi on Tumblr Follow Kasumi on Flickr

Hey Hana-chan. Maybe you can post that old comic you made where Wobby is sober? I think one of the pics in the collage is from that one and I'd like to see the complete story again.

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

Wobby? Sober? Impossible!
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

For a moment there, I thought you were stalking the poor guy and collected a bunch of his photos to put on the web, for all to see... XD

>Hey Hana-chan. Maybe you can post that old comic you made where Wobby is sober? I think one of the pics in the collage is from that one and I'd like to see the complete story again.

Hrm? *jogs memory* Oh. >=) I remember that comic quite well. I'll have to find it and re-scan it, because I don't have it saved - three pictures in that collage came from various comics. Two of them were from that unfinished comic on Kuno's legendary attempt, and the other one came from that old Down for Days match comic strip...

What scares me is that I remember this. ^_^ It scares me in a good way, though.

>Wobby? Sober? Impossible!

He was deprived of his sustenance. =P Supposedly, 50 SP would be enough for Mozz to get Wobby some beer.

Of course, one week has passed and I haven't seen a reaction from Mozz-boy. Maybe it was the "red-haired crossdresser" comment.
    "I'm Hanatori, and when I say I'm a Flaming Afro Skeleton... I'm a FLAMING Afro Skeleton." tungsten