Missingno. Master's Miscellaneous Spriting Stuff

Thread: Missingno. Master's Miscellaneous Spriting Stuff

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Missingno. Master's Miscellaneous Spriting Stuff

So, yeah. I sprite from time to time. Nothing really huge or major. Right now, I just finished making sprites for three fake Pokémon; Flurrious, the evolved form of Cryogonal; Sludgeon, the Poison-type Eeveelution; and Cupidisc, the evolved form of Luvdisc.

Sludgeon I made mainly from a Flareon sprite, though obviously modified greatly. The color of the collar and the tufts of fur on the head and tail was taken from a Koffing sprite. The same colors I inverted to get the color I used for its body. The skull and crossbones, obviously, also from Koffing. I modified part of Espeon's tail and the head tuft from Flareon to get Sludgeon's tail. I also made the ears shorter and the legs longer, just cause.

Cupidisc was obviously derived from a Luvdisc sprite, with the arrow's "shaft" derived from Espeon's tail with Eevee colors. The end of the tail was made from Luvdisc's sprite, only shrunk down somewhat with all facial features removed. The idea behind Cupidisc is that it's based off of the arrows Cupid shoots to make people fall in love, hence the name Cupidisc. The longer, more pointed mouth ties in with the arrow theme and also allows Cupidisc to learn moves Luvdisc could not, such as Peck, Fury Attack, and Drill Peck. Cupidisc has slightly higher Speed than Luvdisc, but much, much better Attack.

Flurrious was made from a bunch of recolored Koffing smog clouds and that little cloud deal on Drifblim's head, all recolored with Drifblim's colors. The eyes were obviously ripped from Cryogonal's sprite, and the "tentacles" are made from Cryogonal's mustache. Flurrious is based off of a snow cloud. It houses many Cryogonal in its fluffy body and can call upon them to assist it as needed, allowing it to use Attack Order, Defend Order, and Heal Order. It has very slightly higher Special Attack, much better Speed, a slight improvement on its Attack, and its defenses are averaged out from Cryogonal's great Special Defense and crappy Defense to allow it to take hits semi-decently on both sides.

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Missingno. Master's Miscellaneous Spriting Stuff

Here's another one- another Vanillish evolution, Vanilludge!

Obviously a Vanilluxe sprite with modifications. First, I used the colors from a Charmander sprite to recolor the ice parts and the facial features. I also modified the head with the open eyes so it had more of a crafty expression. The other head, as you can see, I partially recolored with Umbreon colors to give the impression of being topped with hot fudge, including a bit dripping off the end of the straw. The idea is that Vanilludge is basically Vanilluxe, but in the form of a hot fudge sundae. I've made up a signature move for it called Fudge Burn. It is, for all intents and purposes, a Lava Plume clone with twice the chance of inflicting a burn. The idea is that Vanilludge strikes down its prey by shooting scalding hot fudge from its straw, and is able to enjoy the chocolate taste while munching on its prey. It's an Ice/Fire-type, and is much craftier than Vanilluxe, which leads to its knowledge of various Dark-type moves such as Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot, and Torment. It's got the same base stats as Vanilluxe, just redistributed. Notably, its Speed is the same as Vanilluxe's Special Attack.

Visit SparkStatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Missingno. Master's Miscellaneous Spriting Stuff

Do you think that you could combine nidoking and aggron

2 reasons:
    They are my favorite pokemon
    i want to see if it is possible

(if you don't want to, you don't have to, but i just thought it would look cool o3o)