Fanmade Movie 16 logo prediction

Thread: Fanmade Movie 16 logo prediction

Default Fanmade Movie 16 logo prediction

In relation to my latest post on this thread, I recently worked on a logo for the sixteenth movie.

The text literally translates to "The Plasma Gang and the Technologic Insect".

What do you think?
    Hooray for the Fairy-type!

Master of all balls. Pocket Ace's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Fanmade Movie 16 logo prediction

Haha it looks so unconventional and different. But it's really eye-catching and unique, and I appreciate the color choice. For what it is, I like it. Nice work :)

Credits to @Power of Aura :D

In response to some comments made by Destiny Queen and Ash Ketchum! on this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny Queen View Post
    And just HOW MANY TIMES have I been saying that Team Plasma might be in a movie with Genesect and everybody didn't listen to me - now look, everybody is talking about it -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Ketchum! View Post
    This is possibly the most logical explanation. I would add on maybe the movie involving TR as well, seeing as Mewtwo has gotten a lot of focus, as well as gaining a signature move this generation. In addition, both Mewtwo and Genesect are Pokemon "created/experimented" on by an evil team, so maybe the movie will be TR VS TP, Mewtwo vs Genesect
    I made two more logos. In the first one is a teaser logo; the text reads the title for the still-postponed episode:

The second one is the actual logo; it translates to "Team Rocket and Mewtwo vs. Team Plasma and Genesect":
    Last edited by LDEJRuff; 12th March 2012 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Fixing images.

You... accidentally used the hiragana "ke" in "Roketto" instead of the katakana "ke." And... eh... no offense, but imo the different colors and fonts of the text (Team Rocket vs Team Plasma) clash too much...
    Seasons =/= Regions

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Kamex View Post
    You... accidentally used the hiragana "ke" in "Roketto" instead of the katakana "ke."
    Whoops. Sorry. I just installed a new font on my computer and forgot to press a certain key on the keyboard to change the hiragana characters into katakana. Anyway, the logos have been fixed.
    Last edited by LDEJRuff; 12th March 2012 at 02:42 PM.