Fanart request

Thread: Fanart request

The benevolant creator ArceusAlpha493's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Fanart request

Is there there a talented artist who would be willing to draw my OCs?

Here is the info about them

Star(I need her normal form and one when she is pregnant. The same goes for Shyla)

species: Arceus

description: Star is Arceus' mate. She is 9'10" and weighs 680 lbs, had cream color fur with a gray underside, blue eyes and a selver cross wheel around her abdomen. Like her mate, she is kind and benevolant. She worries about Arceus when he is gone and wishes for his safe return. She currently has over 10 children.

Alpha

Bio: Alpha is the firstborn of Arceus and Star. She has cream colored fur with a gray underside, and blue eyes like her mother. She has two younger siblings, Comet and Meteor who were born a year after.

Comet

Bio: Comet is the youngest of her kind and was born ofter Star laid seven eggs. Her and Meteor were born live instead of in a egg. Comet can be a bit shy and emotional, but she is very close to her mother. She is black with a white underside and muzzle, golden eyes and a small horn on her forehead.

Meteor

Bio: Meteor is the middle child of Arceus and Star's children, born before Comet. He is the spitting image of his father, except that his white fur is darker and has blure eyes like his mother. In other words him and his siblings have their mother's eyes(You did notice that I just put a Harry Potter reference there since there is a similar quote in the book series though I dont know which one.) Meteor is braver than his siblings an does look after his younger sister.

Arcea

age: uknown(possibly about a thousand years younger than Arceus)

Bio:Arcea is Arceus' sister. She looks alot like her brother except that she has blue eyes and that she is about a foot shorter. A long time ago before the incident in Michina, Arcea was captured by an unknown enemy and never saw her brother until thousands of years later. During that time, she suffered and was left to die and her reproductive system almost left barren. She was saved by her brother, As of now she looks for a mate, Arcea at first feared humans and pokemon because of her traumatic experience. Due to this, she is shy and fearful at times but will stand up to defend those she loves,

Tempra
    female Dialga who is dark blue with silver markings. The diamond on her chestplate is gold. She has blue eyes like her mother. (I need a baby, child, and adult forms for this one as well as for Alpha, Comet and Meteor)

Warpy: female Giratina, who has green eyes like her father.(same as above)

Fantasio a male Palkia who has the same eyse has his mother. All three had fur(same as above)

Megido: is male and has azure blue fur with a light gray underside, a white face with blue eyes(same as above)

Shyla: a female Giratina. She is a normal Giratina except that she is a few feet shorter with golden eyes.

female who has white fur speckled with liver colored specks, gray underside and face, and had blue eyes. At last, another Arceus came out. This one
    I have posted a Pokemon/Zelda crossover. If you are a fan of both series, please check it out and review. :)

It will also be a crossover with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Land before Time

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/pokemon-legend-zelda-twilight-princess-pokemon-zelda-crossover-124285/

Blog Entries

Default Re: Fanart request

@ArceusAlpha493 Could this be drawn out on paper, or do you want it to be done on a computer, because I only sketch. Also, it never says was species Medigo is. I'm guessing he's an Arceus, but just to make sure. =)
    Lookin for cloner! VM/PM Lifestream if interested!

The benevolant creator ArceusAlpha493's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Articuno's Frost View Post
    @ArceusAlpha493 Could this be drawn out on paper, or do you want it to be done on a computer, because I only sketch. Also, it never says was species Medigo is. I'm guessing he's an Arceus, but just to make sure. =)
    Megido is an Arceus. Either way is fine.
    I have posted a Pokemon/Zelda crossover. If you are a fan of both series, please check it out and review. :)

It will also be a crossover with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Land before Time

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/pokemon-legend-zelda-twilight-princess-pokemon-zelda-crossover-124285/

Blog Entries

@ArceusAlpha493

">
    Adult Warpy

">
    Child Warpy

">
    Baby Warpy

If this doesn't work, then I really don't know what else to do to make the picture show up.

The Curious Lord of Time Thanatos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ahh Iaza?

Blog Entries

@ArceusAlpha493, I've finally finished Shyla. Sorry for the delay, I've been pretty busy and haven't had much time to sit down and get a Giratina that didn't look sloppy drawn. Well, here you go:

">

^^Shyla^^

wow you're really good at drawing! I like your picture. :)