Erasmus's Art

Thread: Erasmus's Art

"...That was interesting" Erasmus's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Erasmus's Art

I've been drawing for awhile, mostly sketching. I've never uploaded to any sites mostly either, being a lazy and generally unmotivated sort of guy. So I've quietly toiled away over the years, keeping my drawings to myself.

Until recently, anyway. I decided I would begin trying have more of a direction with my drawings and ideas over the summer and start posting them somewhere.
    That pretty much went no where too, until today where I uploaded a handful of my better sketches to Deviant Art. I finally just decided to get up off my butt and so something.

(Note: I don't actually have a drawing table, so this picture is not entirely accurate.)

These are all RP character sketches/flat colors. The first three are for RPs here on Bulbagarden and the last was a doodle for the tabletop RPG Eclipse Phase.

Most of these are sketches of characters from comics I've had ideas for but never actually did much with.

These are a few of my Pokemon related sketches.

These are two sketches I did based on the upcoming Bioware MMO, The Old Republic.

This is probably the most likely of my comic ideas to actually get somewhere. It's currently called Thread and it's about Magical Girls, pretty dresses, and ruminations on the nature of identity and gender in society.

(Grr... how annoying. Looks like I can only have 20 images per post. The last two are in the next post.)

~Erasmu's Art~DeviantArt~
    Weekly Recommendation: Hallow's Art

"...That was interesting" Erasmus's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Erasmus's Art

A handful of other things that don't really fit into the other categories.

And that's it for now. You can find my new Deviant Art here.

Also, this is the reason why I ended up uploading today, I will be getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow. So... I'll be pretty much useless and out of touch for the next week or so. Hope you guys enjoy the sketches and stuff until then.

~Erasmu's Art~DeviantArt~
    Weekly Recommendation: Hallow's Art

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Erasmus's Art

These are really good! Some of the characters' heads are quite big compared to their bodies, but I make that mistake all the time.

You've got a knack for drawing pokemon, also! =)

Nice work. <3
    Current White Team: