Can any spriters help? (overworld)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can any spriters help? (overworld)

People Just Get InThe Way Shadow-Lucario's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Can any spriters help? (overworld)

i have to blank sprite sheet but some of them need to be edited and then i need them to be dressed up as some of the anime characters for a game that i am making.

if someone could help it would be great, full credit will be given but i need these ASAP i need 1 done for use as the test character. if anyone could either VM or PM me i shall be checking back here but please i have been asking for weeks

Actual Cannibal Shiay LaBeouf Shiay's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiay On Twitter Add Shiay on Facebook
    Follow Shiay on Tumblr Visit Shiay's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Can any spriters help? (overworld)

You can find sheets and stuff of the like in the links found in the Tutorials and Resources thread that's in the main Artist's Alcove board under the section that's labeled 'For Spriters'.

deviantART | Perfect Lie | The Sinclair Journal | Level Up! | My Fanclub | Fallout Fanclub | Morty/Matsuba Fanclub | Left 4 Dead Group | TERA Player

Tempest Reach Server
    Jaydin.Byrd/37/Human/Warrior | Alloura/20/Elin/Priest | Jaysen.Biel/20/Castanic/Warrior | Kayan/6/Castanic/Archer
    Azrea/5/Castanic/Warrior | Gwenevire/8/Elin/Sorcerer | Jak.Sinclair/18/Human/Warrior | Sylsalis/10/Castanic/Archer

Celestial Hills Server
    Vaiha/15/Castanic/Slayer | Thalifra/16/Castanic/Sorcerer | Shiay/13/Human/Slayer | Mirielle.Maltrusse/23/High Elf/Mystic
    Nuell/20/Castanic/Archer | Open | Open | Open

Blog Entries

nope sorry that did not help at all i need overworld sprites done not player picture sprites, also i have tried places like spriters resource that was a bust i have the sheet i need done full of some hoenn gen 4/5 sprites but i need them remade to look like jessie,james etc

Blog Entries

this is what i meant by overworld sprites

Actual Cannibal Shiay LaBeouf Shiay's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiay On Twitter Add Shiay on Facebook
    Follow Shiay on Tumblr Visit Shiay's Youtube Channel

... So... then these on the Spriter's Resource are... not useful then? =v=;;

Derp.

deviantART | Perfect Lie | The Sinclair Journal | Level Up! | My Fanclub | Fallout Fanclub | Morty/Matsuba Fanclub | Left 4 Dead Group | TERA Player

Tempest Reach Server
    Jaydin.Byrd/37/Human/Warrior | Alloura/20/Elin/Priest | Jaysen.Biel/20/Castanic/Warrior | Kayan/6/Castanic/Archer
    Azrea/5/Castanic/Warrior | Gwenevire/8/Elin/Sorcerer | Jak.Sinclair/18/Human/Warrior | Sylsalis/10/Castanic/Archer

Celestial Hills Server
    Vaiha/15/Castanic/Slayer | Thalifra/16/Castanic/Sorcerer | Shiay/13/Human/Slayer | Mirielle.Maltrusse/23/High Elf/Mystic
    Nuell/20/Castanic/Archer | Open | Open | Open

Insert Witty Title Here Azure Butterfly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think he wants people to edit the existing ones - the ones he posted are 3rd Gen revamps... very nice ones too. 8D

(If you're making a game from scratch, the Gen IV style ones should be good, but if you're making them a different way (using those which shall not be named) you'll want to use Gen III style sprites.)

So... Gen III overworld sprites of anime characters? I think there are some already made somewhere, but I'm not sure where you'd find them. Google search?

Blog Entries

nope they are not useful because i have each and everyone of those sheets and found that the sprites that i posted fit the doors of my game perfectly . . . . did you think that i did not look. . . . i dont just say no ya know but thanks anyway.

Azure Butterfly you had it right i need them editted and then some remade in the way of some of the anime characters

Blog Entries

i must say thanks for the help guys not even a "try it yourself" quick guide for me to try just a few "here are some sprites which is not what you even asked for because i did not read what you SAID now take them"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-Lucario View Post
    i must say thanks for the help guys not even a "try it yourself" quick guide for me to try just a few "here are some sprites which is not what you even asked for because i did not read what you SAID now take them"
    Jeez, don't get rude.

You could just ask one of us to edit you a Jessie and/or James...

Also, this place is caled the SPRITER'S Sanctuary. Usually SPRITERS come here.

Blog Entries

i am sorry for being rude but what i asked was for someone to edit some sprites for me and hopefully teach me so that i could help because i dont want to be lazy, but only 1 person responded with the correct answer and that was azure butterfly, i have been asking on numerous websites for awhile for help and i am just a bit frustrated because i really need at least 1 set of working sprites to use in the trial and bug testing phase of the game.

and i found it frustrating that he just posted ALL those sprites and in a sarcastic kinda way which it came over to me was "i found these, you did not look properly"

Could you specify which anime characters are needed?

Spriteshop | URPG Stats

SoulSilver FC: 0045-9985-8956

meaning, Ash, Brock, Jesse, James, Meowth, Prof. Ivy, and the sort.
    I'm back and that means so is my shop, which I'm suprised isn't closed. check it out in the Artisan's Gallery )=D

Epic:

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Ok, look. You could either request for someone to make the sprites, which I'm sure someone would be glad to do. If that fails, you'll have to search something like 'pokemon anime overworlds' on Google. And if that fails, then you could try making them yourself.

Blog Entries

i have looked on google and come up with 3rd gen sprites which cant be used, i have asked on here before and on the pokecommunity and also RMRK forum and no response from them, so i asked if someone could show me a way to make sprites because i really need these done but instead i got all those sprites posted above which were not useful at all.

i need someone to please show me how to edit sprites because i need alot of the anime characters done and really the main reason that alot of people have turned me down was because of the size of the project that i was asking to be done.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-Lucario View Post
    i have looked on google and come up with 3rd gen sprites which cant be used, i have asked on here before and on the pokecommunity and also RMRK forum and no response from them, so i asked if someone could show me a way to make sprites because i really need these done but instead i got all those sprites posted above which were not useful at all.

i need someone to please show me how to edit sprites because i need alot of the anime characters done and really the main reason that alot of people have turned me down was because of the size of the project that i was asking to be done.
    The real secrete to editing sprites (Don't let anybody know I told you this) is to....... open up MS Paint and mess around with preexisting sprites. Thats it. They are just small pixelated images. If you have been on spriting forums before you probably are already aware that basically anybody can do it.
    Just goof around for a bit, get used to them. They are extremely straightforward and easy once you really start to understand how mindbogglingly easy they are to work with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast