BulbaEmotes
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: BulbaEmotes

  1. #1
    ★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
    Posts
    447
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default BulbaEmotes

    So I've got a little project going for myself, making bulbasaur emoticons. I would really like critique mostly, and suggestions for facial expressions! What I'm trying to do is get across the most... well.. emotion, with these emotes. I'm starting with the basics such as XD, :), T-T, :D and :P. I'm definately working on more of course, I'm totally open to suggestions. Your free to use them as often as you want, no credit necessary, just don't say you made them. Give credit to this thread. Obviously you can use them in your posts.

    To use them conveniently in posts upload them in your albums, and add as attatchment. That's the only easy way I can think of so far.

    Here they are so far:


    2, March

    3, March

    4, March
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by Mumzy; 7th March 2012 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Bulbasaur had a bad day...

  2. #2
    Õ_Õ Leggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    shipmas
    Posts
    1,292
    Blog Entries
    61

    Follow Leggo on Tumblr

    Default Re: BulbaEmotes

    These are interesting. Try doing a mad emoticon.
    This would be a challenge. There's a lot of emoticons out there that you can use for reference in expressions.

  3. #3
    ★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
    Posts
    447
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: BulbaEmotes

    Quote Originally Posted by Reader View Post
    These are interesting. Try doing a mad emoticon.
    This would be a challenge. There's a lot of emoticons out there that you can use for reference in expressions.
    Thanks. Yeah theses are the more simple ones. I have a angry one coming up too.

  4. #4
    Formerly Hallowheart ChinYao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The land of WHY!?
    Posts
    4,913
    Blog Entries
    500

    Default Re: BulbaEmotes

    Oh how cute! I love them =) can't wait to see more!
    My Art | My dA | My ColorsLive
    Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi-kun
    A good friend will not take advantage of a situation, but will comfort you through it.

  5. #5

    Default Re: BulbaEmotes

    I absolutely adore them - would definitely use if they were available! :3 The second to last one's my favorite! The only thing that honestly bugs me are the two white spots under Bulbasaur's mouth - are they supposed to be its teeth, or? It's not that clear and a bit bothersome (though they're still great!).

  6. #6
    ★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
    Posts
    447
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: BulbaEmotes

    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    I absolutely adore them - would definitely use if they were available! :3 The second to last one's my favorite! The only thing that honestly bugs me are the two white spots under Bulbasaur's mouth - are they supposed to be its teeth, or? It's not that clear and a bit bothersome (though they're still great!).
    Hmm... Their Bulbasaurs fangs but I've been thinking about changing how they look myself. The crying one, I'm fixing, it has a white line under it.

    Thank you soooo much everyone for your opinions! Hope to get more and maybe some suggestions! ^_^ Right now I added Hyper Beam bulba and Offended Bulba. I'm finishing the angry one right now.

    EDIT: Loling Bulba will be next.

    EDITEDIT: Ok, so all the angry ones are here. Critique?
    Last edited by Mumzy; 5th March 2012 at 03:52 AM.

  7. #7
    Kitties! Meow Wow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,753
    Blog Entries
    65

    Default Re: BulbaEmotes

    the one in the bottom middle made me lol, I've never seen an really angry bulbasuar before, this is really good!

  8. #8
    ★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
    Posts
    447
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: BulbaEmotes

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    the one in the bottom middle made me lol, I've never seen an really angry bulbasuar before, this is really good!
    Thanks! I appriciate the feedback. My goal was to make him as angry as possible. lol
    If you have any suggestions, just tell. ^-^

  9. #9
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    274
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: BulbaEmotes

    Funny emotes
    Very nice, but shouldn't this thread be in Spriter's Sanctuary?
    Anyways, some of the Bulbasaurs are missing fangs when they should have

  10. #10
    ★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
    Posts
    447
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: BulbaEmotes

    Quote Originally Posted by Wasteland View Post
    Funny emotes
    Very nice, but shouldn't this thread be in Spriter's Sanctuary?
    Anyways, some of the Bulbasaurs are missing fangs when they should have
    I wasn't really sure whether to consider them sprites or not but it hasn't been moved so far. Yeah theres a few where I wasn't sure I should add them or not. I'm gonna only add them when the mouth is open so there are a couple to change. thanks.

  11. #11

    Default Re: BulbaEmotes

    I guess this would fit better in the Spriter's Sanctuary, wouldn't it?

  12. #12
    ★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
    Posts
    447
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: BulbaEmotes

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazaking EX View Post
    I guess this would fit better in the Spriter's Sanctuary, wouldn't it?
    Ok, thanks!!

  13. #13

    Default Re: BulbaEmotes

    CCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •