Arts of Onigiri!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arts of Onigiri!

Default Arts of Onigiri!

Heya all!
    I'm pretty new, so I thought I would post some art and get to know other people who both draw and appreciate fan art. I'll try to update this thread once in a while with new stuff, so please check back :)

151poke_small.jpg
    First off, I drew all the original 151 Pokemon! The original image was huge, and took several years of procrastination and such to finish XD
    I'm a shiny collector! Gotta catch 'em all ;) I also love to draw and animate!

Follow Snarl on Tumblr

Default Re: Arts of Onigiri!

Daamn, kudos to you for the dedication.

even in their last moments, the branded still belong to the dark.

Thanks! Certainly took a long time :)

venture.png
    An oekaki I just finished on Groudon's Flame Oekaki. These are my characters Mariah and Tori going on an adventure through her father's garden :)

I love doing pixel art!

DEATH×KISS Dolce's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dolce On Twitter
    Follow Dolce on Tumblr Visit Dolce's Youtube Channel

Snarl's right your dedication is something! And I like how each Pokemon is doing their own little thing. :D

As for the oekaki piece, all I have to say that piece is vibrant and it looks fantastic.
    Dolce: 4554 - 1270 - 5039
    Trade ShopArt ThreadMy DeviantART

Blog Entries

Follow Drey on Tumblr Visit Drey's Youtube Channel

@Onigiri; Your work is amazing! Ah I wish I could draw like that. Did you use those painting programs on the computer to create that? It looks awesome. :)

「空が綺麗だね 人は悲しいね」The sky is pretty, people are sad

Quote Originally Posted by Dolce View Post
    Snarl's right your dedication is something! And I like how each Pokemon is doing their own little thing. :D

As for the oekaki piece, all I have to say that piece is vibrant and it looks fantastic.
    Thanks! That's what I was going for. I wanted each Pokemon to be doing something interesting or at least be in an interesting pose :)

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    @Onigiri; Your work is amazing! Ah I wish I could draw like that. Did you use those painting programs on the computer to create that? It looks awesome. :)
    Thanks Drey! I used photoshop for the 151 pokemon one. I use photoshop, flash, and other adobe programs for freelance work, so they come in handy for personal work as well :)
    Last edited by Dolce; 9th May 2014 at 12:04 AM.

shinybrost.png

This was another pixel oekaki I did of my shiny eeveelution team! I chained them as eevees in the trophy garden waaaay back on Pokemon Diamond when I was still in college, so these babies have waited a long time to be trained. I finally transfered them to Pokemon Y and they are in training now!

Ah, your art style is so bold and cute! It looks great, really suits Pokemon I think! Man that image with all 151 Pokemon in it must have been quite the undertaking... What awesome stuff!

Your art looks great!
    It really does, I'll come back here more often and like pretty much all of your pics ;p

Quote Originally Posted by squidsticks View Post
    Ah, your art style is so bold and cute! It looks great, really suits Pokemon I think! Man that image with all 151 Pokemon in it must have been quite the undertaking... What awesome stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleo View Post
    Your art looks great!
    It really does, I'll come back here more often and like pretty much all of your pics ;p
    Thanks to both of you! It's really encouraging to hear that you like my art :) Here's one I did on oekaki yesterday. A bot of a different style for me, but occasionally I like to use it.
    fluffydelcat.jpg

DEATH×KISS Dolce's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dolce On Twitter
    Follow Dolce on Tumblr Visit Dolce's Youtube Channel

Aww the eeveelutions! They're adorable! <3 As is Delcatty, I love how fluffy you've made it. :D

And just a quick how to, when you want to quote more than one person use the quote symbol with a plus (on the bottom right of your posts) then use reply with quote. Since this will let you respond to more than one person in one go, and it's handier in the long run. x)
    Dolce: 4554 - 1270 - 5039
    Trade ShopArt ThreadMy DeviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Dolce View Post
    Aww the eeveelutions! They're adorable! <3 As is Delcatty, I love how fluffy you've made it. :D

And just a quick how to, when you want to quote more than one person use the quote symbol with a plus (on the bottom right of your posts) then use reply with quote. Since this will let you respond to more than one person in one go, and it's handier in the long run. x)
    Thanks! And a HUGE thanks for that quote tip! That is much faster. I didn't even notice that little icon before, haha.

New art! I like to practice drawing actual animals, too. This is an okapi! They look like a mix between a zebra and a giraffe. So cute!

This time, I animated! Oh my, it's so silly XD
    dancinggoomylong.gif
    Last edited by Onigiri; 14th May 2014 at 07:54 AM.

panjoke.jpg

Here's a funny image that popped into my head when I was tracking these guys down in Santalune forest. The panpour just happened to be male XD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast