Animaster's Arts and Stuff Like That.

Thread: Animaster's Arts and Stuff Like That.

Default Animaster's Arts and Stuff Like That.

Oops, looks like I posted in the wrong place, I'll PM an admin about moving it to it's proper place.

Yeah, so I draw sometimes. Haven't drawn anything in a while, but here's a few drawings I have. I'm not the best at art and the scanner in my dad's office doesn't seem to like most of my drawing materials(I typically use colored pencils). Hopefully the image quality isn't too bad, but if it is, I'll take pictures of the ones with the worst image quality and replace them with those(or something like that).

Pokemon Fanart
    I don't have a whole heck of a lot at the moment, but once I decide to do something productive, I'll add more.
    Seedot used Explosion! ...for some odd reason.
    Jigglypuff used Hyper Voice
    Weezing

Sprites
    Again, not much. I do intend to do a sort of "Retrauxdex" which will include all Pokemon from Generations 2 and beyond having sprites that look like they came out of Gen 1.

The ball at the end of Azurill's tail is weird on purpose. A lot of Gen I Pokemon had weird design changes(look at original Pikachu's design, and Meowth now stands on it's hind legs).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boom-seedot.jpg   hyper-voice.jpg   weezing-art.jpg  
    Last edited by Animaster; 30th May 2012 at 09:49 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Animaster's Arts and Stuff Like That.

Wow! Your amazing! I love the Jigglypuff using hypervoice!

Default Re: Animaster's Arts and Stuff Like That.

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten View Post
    Wow! Your amazing! I love the Jigglypuff using hypervoice!
    Thanks, I really like how it turned out. Oddly, I was originally planning on posing it after one of Jigglypuff's Gen 2 sprites, but the hair curl was at the wrong angle. Of course, rather than changing it I decided to roll with it and did this(and I'm glad I did).