Acuturbo's Trunk o' Junk

Thread: Acuturbo's Trunk o' Junk

Default Acuturbo's Trunk o' Junk

I don't really draw much Pokemon stuff, but every great once in a while, I like to draw some goofy fanart. I won't post any of my old crap, just some of my newer stuff. All of my other stuff can be found here: http://blauerauss.deviantart.com

Have some bright eye rape.

I just wanted to make a sprite for myself for my trainer card, then I got a little carried away. Haven't put my newest incarnation that's in my sig in that, probably need to get on that for deviantART... sometime...

And what I have so far for a project I've been working on off and on for a while (the image itself is a little outdated, I've removed the eyes from all of the Eeveelutions hoodies). I'll probably work on it a lot more since I'm off from classes for the summer. I'll probably just wait to do the male when I'm done with all of the female's initial clothing, then start on the flash during fall semester.

Platinum: 2020 6015 7959

Team:
    Shinies:

DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE Æsahættr's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Acuturbo's Trunk o' Junk

Holy sprites, Batman!

And OMFG that picture is AMAZING and I don't know why.

It's cute and bright and happy and crazy and what and desu and cranky Gengar and omg.

Haha -_-;;

Facebook | Twitter | LJ
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.

Yeah, I tend to draw all my Gengars angry, but I love 'em so much. D:

Team:
    Shinies:

Blog Entries

Your sprites are really well-made. I love how your trainer sprite is all >:[. XD A nice and refreshing change from a lot of the 'lol recolored and slapped together in ms paint' that I see. @__@ Words cannot explain how freaking sick I am of those.

Also, your art style is awesome. I'm usually not fond of wacky-ish styles, but for some reason I really like your style. XD

Engineer

they are very good! i might try to make something.
    if you want an eevee, from lv1 to lv30 i am the guy to PM,,

Now with more cowbell. Axle Helios's Avatar
    Follow Axle Helios On Twitter
    Follow Axle Helios on Tumblr Visit Axle Helios's Youtube Channel

The picture at the top is really cool.
    It's just so... weird. o.O
    But really well done!
    I got my claims down on Quagsire, Miror B, Roar and Sand Stream.
    Winner of Burned Planet Mafia and Plants vs Zombies Mafia.

Blog Entries

Whoa I like it. Out of curiousity could you make me a sprite? I love the hoodies.

Hi, I'd like to transform you into a yeti.
    Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.

DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE Æsahættr's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just saw the Turtwig-Gengar one on your dA.

<3

Facebook | Twitter | LJ
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.

Thanks to everyone! I'm really hoping for a little more feedback and criticism on the bottom trainer sprite and stuff, especially the base. I'd really like for it to be polished before I make more clothing and do the actual sprite maker.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina View Post
    Your sprites are really well-made. I love how your trainer sprite is all >:[. XD A nice and refreshing change from a lot of the 'lol recolored and slapped together in ms paint' that I see. @__@ Words cannot explain how freaking sick I am of those.

Also, your art style is awesome. I'm usually not fond of wacky-ish styles, but for some reason I really like your style. XD
    Yeah, I am definitely not a fan of sprite recolors, frankensprites, and all that. I just see way too many of them clogging up the Pixel Art section of dA.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy.Changes View Post
    Whoa I like it. Out of curiousity could you make me a sprite? I love the hoodies.
    Sorry, but they take too long for me to draw, and I have a lot on my plate right now. And if you're talking about the bottom sprite maker WIP, I'd rather wait until it's completely done before people start using 'em.

Team:
    Shinies:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Acuturbo View Post
    Thanks to everyone! I'm really hoping for a little more feedback and criticism on the bottom trainer sprite and stuff, especially the base. I'd really like for it to be polished before I make more clothing and do the actual sprite maker.

Yeah, I am definitely not a fan of sprite recolors, frankensprites, and all that. I just see way too many of them clogging up the Pixel Art section of dA.

Sorry, but they take too long for me to draw, and I have a lot on my plate right now. And if you're talking about the bottom sprite maker WIP, I'd rather wait until it's completely done before people start using 'em.
    That's alright! And yeah I was. Keep drawing. As for feedback about 'em...well I already mentioned my love of the genius hoodies (if only they existed in real life)...no real critisism.

Hi, I'd like to transform you into a yeti.
    Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.

It's tasting time! Kasumi's Avatar Former Art Director
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kasumi On Twitter Add Kasumi on Google+
    Follow Kasumi on Tumblr Follow Kasumi on Flickr

Oh wow. I love your Gengar/Kecleon picture. And your spriting skills aren't bad at all. No siree. :D