Pokemon Green Version - English
Original Post: (July 21st 2011)
UPDATE: November 12th 2011
The current status of this project. Well, it has slowed down but is not dead. I've been tied up in a few other things including my MAME Arcade machine ;) Rest assured I hope to have this 100% completed, at some point.
Will I release the final artwork. I'm not sure yet, it depends on how I feel, on the day, and of the artwork.
I appreciate the community support and its basically what is driving me to finish this! (Keep encouraging me and we might see the 100% final sooner then later!)
[UPDATE] - March 24th 2013
Work has begun on the new 300dpi version!
See here: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f237/%5Bupdated-%5D%5Bnew-300dpi-version%5D%5Bprogress-15%25%5D-pokemon-green-u-s-box-art-1998-a-115151/index4.html#post4675148
All 5 items listed below have/will be addressed in the new 300dpi version, once completed.
1. *This is a big one* Redo the all the text and low res parts with a new 300DPI version.
- This includes the Bar-code, Characters and Logos (Amusing I can find a higher res version, help is appreciated) ALL the typed text
2. Clean up the battle screenshot (If anyone wants to recreate the Sandshrew vs Meowth screen shot that would be AWESOM!)
3. Re-size and realign some things, logos, text characters.
4. Correct the game code on both the box and cartridge
- Box: DMG P APBA Cart: DMG-APBA-USA
5. Re-size the cartridge slot inside, original cut is way over sized.
6. More Soon.