The Water Zone: Sapphire Island Recorded History - Page 3

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 176

Thread: The Water Zone: Sapphire Island Recorded History

  1. #31
    Torka Torka Torka Torkoal Stu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    England, Essex, Colchester!
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Turquoise River:

    Torkoal Stu: Having almost lost one of your oldest companions, you decide on a nice place to go where Blackrose would like it. After deciding on the Turquoise river, you set off and go through the forest. You emerge next to the River which looks beautiful; the water shimmers and you see many different fish pokemon swimming in the depths. You then hear a scream coming from the sky. You look up and see a huge Fearow, with a small Goldeen clamped in it’s claws! The Goldeen is screaming in pain, desperate for help. What will you do?
    Stuart smilied as he looked cheerfully at the shimmering water peacfully, the sun shiny gently on his skin and the general fish Pokemon swimming around without a care in the world. "Blackrose should love it," Stuart thought as he chucked a red and hite sphere high into the air. Suddenly the top flipped open, releasing a bright white light into the river, after a couple of seconds it began to take form as a long angry looking serpent creature.

    He then looked up at his beastly buddy who roared directly down at her trainer. After a couple more moments Stuart looked up to see a small fish Pokemon being held tightly in the claws of a large fierce bird. "What is that thing?" Stuart asked himself trying to speak as quite as he could so he didn't attract much attention. He slipped his hand slowly into his pocket, and began to bring out a small book, which he gripped tightly in his hand. Stuart began to flick through the pages quickly trying to find out about the bird.

    "Fearow" The page had writen on it in big black bold font with a picture of the bird next to a paragraph of small text. Stuart closed his eye tight as he sipped the small book back into his pocket and began to listen at the mix of Blackrose's roaring and Goldeen's screaming. Stuart opened his eyes quickly and stared up at the poor Goldeen, he tightened his fists and raised his arm firmly into the air. "Lets do this!"

    Blackrose looked down at her trainer one last time and smiled as well as she could. "Blackrose this is your first battle, lets make it rememberable, firstly use Tri Attack, which should hurt the Fearow alot also making it let go of the Goldeen. Then i'll try to catch the Goldeen in my hands, while you use a Dragon Rage attack which will create a twister since we're near water."


    Note: Thanks for updating me Becki ^^ Also wow that was so fast. *jaw drops* Also I hope my replies are up to standard.

  2. #32
    Legendary Hero KoalaDevourer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    On a path of trouble (for others) and fun (for me).
    Posts
    239

    Default Omg! Update By Me! For You! And Free Stuff!

    Some of you may have heard that the New York area had reports of flooding. Well, my house wasn't flooding, but water was leaking in. Worst part was that it was around the computer and a lot of electrical stuff >.>

    Act of God as the government calls it. I would have posted sooner otherwise. Anyway, all those who posted before this post get a free Premiere Ball! (Don't post *snatch Premiere Ball* or anything like that.)

    I update these spots: Southern Beach, Devon Settlement, Sapphire Village, Diamond Falls, Temple Ground, Ruby Mountain, and Crystal Peak. Shinjara handles the rest, Okay, let's get this started.

    Southern Beach

    thed3- As you walk through the beach, the sun shines down upon you. The water is relatively calm and not many waves make much splash on the beach. As you walk across, you soon feel very... alone. Suddenly, a large waves comes and and hits you. You're pushed down onto the soft, fine sand. You shake the water out off and wipe your eyes and see something in front of you! You jump back for a moment at the surprise. You look again and notice it's an unconscious woman, most likely an islander by her exotic clothes and dark tan. She appears to be unconscious. What will you do?

    Devon Settlement

    MetalGardevoir- [Why didn't you just make an account?] You arrive at the Devon Settlement. There you see many Devon workers constantly working to keep the settlement working as well as helping to expand it. As you walk through the camp, you notice that most trainers aren't interested in battling as much as helping somehow. Many are using their Pokemon to help lift large crates of supplies while others volunteer to help escort scientists around the island. Someone taps you on the shoulder and says, "Hello. You must be one of the trainers Devon brought here. Most trainers that come to the settlement are here to help out, otherwise they'd just run off into the wilderness."

    "Ah, youthful recklessness." She gazes at the sky for a moment and then look back towards you and says, "We could use escorts for the scientists. Would you like to help out?"


    Sapphire Village

    Arc_Angel- You and Lucius run past the Devon Settlement and through the jungle into the Sapphire Village. The village itself is quite beautiful. Even though the buildings are mainly wood and star huts and tents, they have various gems built in, giving them a colorful shine as the sun peaks through the trees. Villagers are walk by, working hard on their daily tasks. Some children walk up to you and take you by the hand smiling, saying words you don't really know, but understand to be "Come on" by the way they gesture. They bring you into an hut lined with Jet black gems and inside looks to be an old man with a heavily feather's outfit sitting in front of a fire. The children push you inside and run off laughing and playing again. The man sits there with sand running down his fingers. Then he blows it into the fire and a large puff of smoke comes out. "Ah, the spirits around you are strong. Such qualities are good for youthful people. I too am strong with the spirits, but my old body... it is not so strong. I have a favor to ask of you. Will you hear it? Or will you walk away?" He awaits your answer.

    Diamond Falls

    Waterlight & Shinjara- You manage to find yourselves around the Diamond Falls area. The water pours out of Ruby Mountain like an uncontrollable faucet. The roar of water drowns out all other sounds.. all except the roar of a vicious beast! A loud, ear-splitting roar echoes through the area. You both look around and see a Gyarados burst out of the waterfall's source! It looks angry and ready to fight the nearest object... which happens to be the two of you! What will you do?

    Ruby Mountain

    Solarsaur- [A dialogue is not an RP.] You eventually make your way to the Ruby Mountain. The large towering landmass is only outmatched by the sky. As you begin climbing it, you start to feel gravity at its worst. Almost like its acting against you. You stop for a moment to catch your breath. Suddenly, you hear a cracking sound. Suddenly, the floor gives way and you fall down a pit. You instinctively reach out to grab anything to keep from falling and manage to get your hands around a ledge. It looks like you've fallen down some sort of mining shaft, which is odd as mining of the gems is forbidden by the natives. Trapnich looks down the shaft and calls out to you as you climb back up slowly. As you climb, you begin to have a strange eerie feeling like you're not the only thing in there. Suddenly, Trapnich begins to make frantic noises like something is coming up! Then you begin to hear it rip through the stone walls as it climbs up towards you! It's violent climb shakes the walls, which worsens your grip and prevents your from climbing! What will you do?

    Quilava_Plush- You find yourself in a cave of Ruby Moutain. As you step in, you feel a slight rumble and a loud sound from behind. Nothing happens to you, so you keep on travelling into the cave. As hyou walk deeper and deeper into the cave, you notice the absolute silence. The only sounds are the echoes of your footsteps. Suddenly, there's another sound. A large rumble shakes the ground. You look around and don't see anything. It's too far for the light to reach. What will you do?

    Crystal Peak

    Shiny_Magneton & Wayne- As you climb Ruby Mountain up towards the it's frozen layer, you soon feel the cold air breeze past you. The cold cuts down to the bone and sends shivers down your spine. As you get closer and closer to the top, the air pressure begins to lower as the atmosphere gets thinner. Suddenly, a large gust of wind kicks up the snow and you're bombarded with small bits of ice. A cloud hovers over and the sky is blocked off for a moment. You wipe the snow off our faces just as the cloud blows over. The sunlight returns and suddenly you see something on the ground before. A herd of two dozen sleeping Piloswine. Suddenly, you hear what sounds like bombs falling from the sky! Explosions occur where the Piloswine slept and they begin to panic and run! And they're stampeding towards you! What now?

    Temple Grounds

    Ushi No Tane- You head towards the Temple Grounds, but as you get close, you see a large wall. You continue to follow the road there and see the gateway in, but it's guarded by several villagers wearing frightening masks.

    They say a lot of stuff, but you don't understand what they're saying. Without a translator or learning the language, you won't be able to communicate with them, and they don't seem like they'll be willing to let you go through. What will you do?
    Last edited by KoalaDevourer; 16th October 2005 at 07:08 PM.

  3. #33
    Arid trainer Rayzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Laverre
    Posts
    81

    Visit Rayzen's Youtube Channel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ロキさま
    Sapphire Island

    A newly discovered island east of Mossdeep City. Recently Devon Corp. has begun settlement and exploration of the island as well as starting good relations with the island natives.

    Turquoise River- A rapid flowing river that cuts through the middle of the Emerald Jungle. It's floor has large turquoise settlement that is said to keep the water fresh and pure, thus helping Pokemon grow strong. Even simple Magikarp are said to be larger and stronger here then anywhere else.

    You've just been dropped off on Sapphire Island Beach. All your necessary belongings are in your backpack. The raft that brought you here is gone. Back to the main ship in the middle of the ocean. There's no turning back- a new world is ready to be explored by you. What will you do?
    No one said anything about who's allowed to join this thread. So as long as I am a Fizzy Bubbles member, I post here. Oh my, Shinjara

    Centin already checked his backpack and it seems that everything is there. Nothing was missing. He now opens his backpack and takes out an newly purchased map from the main ship. "Oh, so many tempting areas to go. Right Axtan?" His natu was just staring and there's nothing more he could say, he'd rather go to an undisturbed place.

    "The linguist center, the wide ocean, the swamp, the temple, the waterfalls. Just one of the many places to find our next companion. Just too many, I can't decide!!", everyone stared at Centin as if he was mad and they just ignored him for a while. "Eh heh, nothing new. Move along people, I'm just over-excited."

    Centin wonders around to see which is the nearest. All of them are, and he couldn't decide which one. Guess he was stuck. So he decides to play luck. "Alright Axtan, watch me. I'm gonna release these 2 coins. If any of them are similar, then we will not go there." Alas, after countless releases, the coin showed them they should go to the turqoise river. "Come on Axtan, the coin tells us that our next companion is there. Let's shall." His natu then climbs up to his left shoulder and they continue their journey to the turqoise river.
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

  4. #34
    Oceanic Legend~ Waterlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki

    Waterlight & Shinjara- You manage to find yourselves around the Diamond Falls area. The water pours out of Ruby Mountain like an uncontrollable faucet. The roar of water drowns out all other sounds.. all except the roar of a vicious beast! A loud, ear-splitting roar echoes through the area. You both look around and see a Gyarados burst out of the waterfall's source! It looks angry and ready to fight the nearest object... which happens to be the two of you! What will you do?
    As Tom stumbled up the path to the falls, he was in awe at the natural beauty of the water cascading down the rocks. He couldn't help but walk with his eyes glued to the spectacle which caused him a few problems; namely falling into the plungepool. As he continued on, he ran into Kaya who was also heading for the Diamond Falls with Gaidoku the Arbok. As they continued on, Tom released Tropius from her Pokéball to come with them and they soon reached the source of the whole waterfall itself.

    Accompanying the peaceful sound of running water was a sudden roar which errupted from the source. Tom turned to see a giant sea-serpent like creature towering above them which he recognised as, like Guardian, a Gyarados. He was used to his Gyarados, but it had taken Tom months to adjust to having a giant sea monster as a friend. Tropius galloped infront of Tom as if trying to protect him. Tom stepped backwards in both fear and admiration of the creature in the wild.

    "Kaya, I guess we're going to have to battle, eh..." Tom murmered as he prepared to order his tropical dinosaur. "Tropius, use a Sweet Scent to allure Gyarados then when it gets near use Razor Leaf! Finish up by using a Fly attack!"
    .Known as Sai on SPPf.

    .Fizzy Bubbles.

  5. #35
    Angel Wings ~ Shinjara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Waterlight & Shinjara- You manage to find yourselves around the Diamond Falls area. The water pours out of Ruby Mountain like an uncontrollable faucet. The roar of water drowns out all other sounds.. all except the roar of a vicious beast! A loud, ear-splitting roar echoes through the area. You both look around and see a Gyarados burst out of the waterfall's source! It looks angry and ready to fight the nearest object... which happens to be the two of you! What will you do?
    After meeting up with Tom on the way to Diamond Falls, they wandered together until they came up to the Diamond Falls. Kaya stared at the falls in awe, watching the water pour out of the mountain, making a most calming sound. Even Gaidoku, the stern battler was impressed by this. He hissed quietly until the serenity was disturbed by a loud, roar. Kaya covers her ears and flinched as a huge Gyarados appeared out of the waters source. Gaidoku's yes widened at the sight of the water serpent.

    Kaya felt a little reassured when she heard Tom's voice; "Kaya, I guess we're going to have to battle, eh..." She nodded hesitantly, intimidated by the huge serpent. But she felt confidence in that her and Tom could work together and battle the Gyarados. Gaidoku then put on his battle face, his large fangs bared, dripping with poison. He slithers up to the water's edge as Kaya stands well back.

    "Gaidoku!" she ordered, "When Tropius uses Sweet Scent. I want you to give Gyarados your most fearsome Glare! Then when Gyarados is affected, I want you to launch a barrage of Poison Sting at it's head. Thats all we can manage for now.." Kaya then looked to Tom and smiled confidently as she waited for the 2 pokemon to attack.

  6. #36
    Got You! thed3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ロキさま
    Act of God as the government calls it. I would have posted sooner otherwise. Anyway, all those who posted before this post get a free Premiere Ball! (Don't post *snatch Premiere Ball* or anything like that.)

    thed3- As you walk through the beach, the sun shines down upon you. The water is relatively calm and not many waves make much splash on the beach. As you walk across, you soon feel very... alone. Suddenly, a large waves comes and and hits you. You're pushed down onto the soft, fine sand. You shake the water out off and wipe your eyes and see something in front of you! You jump back for a moment at the surprise. You look again and notice it's an unconscious woman, most likely an islander by her exotic clothes and dark tan. She appears to be unconscious. What will you do?
    Thanks Loki

    After being knocked over by the spontaneously huge wave thed looks around making sure no one saw what happened to him. While scanning the area he sees an unconscious, and very exotic, woman. Thed rationalizes that she is an islander by the dark tan that she has. Quite shocked by this find Thed immediately runs over to the girls side and tries to wake her up.

    "Hmm.. maybe I'll have to do CPR..." he says aloud.

    Togisumase! Kemono No Yaiba!
    Hibike! Kemono No Sakebi!
    Tagire! Kemono No Chikara!
    Bisuto On! HA!

    FB | | PC | DT

  7. #37
    Ghostly Mistress Arc_Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Amongst the dead
    Posts
    491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ロキさま

    Sapphire Village

    Arc_Angel- You and Lucius run past the Devon Settlement and through the jungle into the Sapphire Village. The village itself is quite beautiful. Even though the buildings are mainly wood and star huts and tents, they have various gems built in, giving them a colorful shine as the sun peaks through the trees. Villagers are walk by, working hard on their daily tasks. Some children walk up to you and take you by the hand smiling, saying words you don't really know, but understand to be "Come on" by the way they gesture. They bring you into an hut lined with Jet black gems and inside looks to be an old man with a heavily feather's outfit sitting in front of a fire. The children push you inside and run off laughing and playing again. The man sits there with sand running down his fingers. Then he blows it into the fire and a large puff of smoke comes out. "Ah, the spirits around you are strong. Such qualities are good for youthful people. I too am strong with the spirits, but my old body... it is not so strong. I have a favor to ask of you. Will you hear it? Or will you walk away?" He awaits your answer.
    Stacey and Lucius were both enjoying their leisurely stroll through the lsuh and vibrant forest, the warm sunshine beathing them in rays of pure gold. Lucius, still high on his sugar rush was happily zipping to and for amongst the trees whislt Stacey smiled pleasantly at his antics. The saw the way off to the Devon Settlement and walked past it, following the directions to Sapphire Village. They soon reach the gorgoeus quaint little village isolated in its little forest protective bubble. The small wood huts were simple but fascinating to behold. Some of the larger huts had precious gems intertwined with the architecture that shone vibrant colours as the sunlight touched them. The villagers go about their business and some children approach the two travellers excitedly. One young boy took Staceys hand and gestured for her to follow. Their language was unlike anything she had ever heard, quite lyrical and softly spoken, it appealed to the young Ghost trainer. Lucius was enjoying the attantion the children were lavishing upon him on their little walk, showing off his attacks for them.
    The group soon reached a large hut lined with pure black gems and Stacey is pushed inside to greet the resident there. She had to grab Lucis from the children as they would have happily ran off to play with him. The old man insdie wore an outfit consitting of many feathers, his features weathered and old as he stood next to a roaring fire. He lets some sand run through his fingers before blowing it int the fire, causing smoke to erupt and billow to the celinign fo the hut. Stacey was looking on with intrigue as was her Shuppet, silently willing the man to do it again.
    "Ah, the spirits around you are strong. Such qualities are good for youthful people. I too am strong with the spirits, but my old body... it is not so strong. I have a favor to ask of you. Will you hear it? Or will you walk away?" he asks her locking his eyes with hers. Stacey tried to comprehend what the man was saying before replying. She smiled gently at the man, he had been kind enough to show such hospitality, it was only fair to repay the favor.
    "Anything I could do to help you sir I gladly would. Please tell me what it is you would like me to do?" she asked him awaiting his reply.
    FB Hellions: P.C:



    Let yourself go, let the fear in you show, for we are all alone, till the cold force of death soaks us to the bone

  8. #38
    Fighting Fiend
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Sasuke looked at his choices. He and Ino had turned right after arriving on the beach, when most of the people had set off in the opposite direction. Now they were all but alone, and had reached a lush, green part of the island, where they had a number of options to chose from. A sparkling lake lay ahead, and in the distance a gushing waterfall spewed from the rocks. A turquoise river flowed rapidly toward the jungle, and to the right was a murky jade swamp. ”Right Ino, which way?” his Whimur bounced up and down, straining to get a better viewpoint. Sasuke bent down and picked her up, perching her precariously on his shoulder. She wrapped her long soft ears round his head for extra stability and looked out over the surroundings. “Mur!” she squarked happily, indicating the jade swamp, much to the disappointment of Sasuke - the other options seemed far more appealing. The hot swamp was covered in a foul looking vapour and the muddy water (if you could call it that) bubbled menacingly. ”You sure you want to go there? I’ll have to carry you all the way,” he coaxed in an attempt to persuade her to change her mind, but Ino was having none of it. She crossed her ears across her chest definatively, ”WHIS. MUR.”
    With a reluctant sigh Sasuke walked off toward the Jade Swamp with Ino purring happily on his shoulder.
    Fizzy Bubbles

    What a day. The sun is out, birds are singing, bees are trying to have sex with them -
    as is my understanding...

  9. #39
    Fanatic Shiny Maniac ForeverFlygon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Feera stood on the beach, and looket out to sea. A few birds were flying above him in the cloudless skies, chirping about whatever thay had on mind.
    The boy took a few steps out into the water, and threw a pokeball high into the air, and from it was a fish released, a silver colored fish with yellow fins ans small whiskers; a shiny Barboach. It landed in the water with a splash, and resurfaced after a few seconds, chattering away happily, and his trainer smiled at him.
    "Yes, we'll be taking a swim. We're heading for the reefs" Feera said as he took off his shirt and stuffed it into his backpack, which he would leave at the beach. He put his pokeballs into the customized belt he had, and teek another few steps out into the ocean.
    "You can swim underwater if you'd like to, just alert me when we arrive at the reefs. Then help me Dive down, and take a look at the beauty under water, okay?"
    The fish nodded, before swimming out quickly, and then back to Feera at the same speed, happy to be able to swim freely. The bot who stood with water to his waist threw yet another white and red sphere high, which released an bird, an owl actually. The boy called out to his Noctowl:
    "Nookie, fly over us and watch out for dangers in the air. Avoid other pokemon of tey look hostile, okay?" Nookie nodded while flapping his wings in mid-air. The boy threw himself into the warm salt water of the ocean, and began swimming out towards the reefs, with his friends flying above him respectively swimming beside him.

    (Or FF2 -_-;)
    ZoneAssistant of Cloud Garden at UPN.

  10. #40
    Bird Keeper Norkia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ロキさま

    Ruby Mountain

    Quilava_Plush- You find yourself in a cave of Ruby Moutain. As you step in, you feel a slight rumble and a loud sound from behind. Nothing happens to you, so you keep on travelling into the cave. As hyou walk deeper and deeper into the cave, you notice the absolute silence. The only sounds are the echoes of your footsteps. Suddenly, there's another sound. A large rumble shakes the ground. You look around and don't see anything. It's too far for the light to reach. What will you do?
    "...Retsu, please come out for now."

    Upon taking hold of the correct Pokéball, Rivka presses the button and releases the tengu, who stands by attentively; he was always unrelenting to take an order and try to carry it out, and looked out for the well-being of the others.

    "Use your Flash ability to light up the area around here so we can see what's going on. If something attacks, use Fake Out to startle it." She pauses for a moment to recollect the plan. "If we need to make a break for it, feel free to hop on my shoulder and I'll dash off."

    Her heart racing in-between short and startled breaths, Rivka tries her best to be alert of the situation at hand. While she stands still to find out what the commotion is all about, she is ready to run off at any moment.

  11. #41
    Angel Wings ~ Shinjara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Updates:


    Remember to colour code yourselves please guys. I update; Ocean Water & Reefs, Jade Swamp, Lapis Lake, Turquoise River and Emerald Jungle. If I've missed anyone, give me a PM and I'll sort it out.. Enjoy ^^

    Lapis Lake:

    Joe: Plusle, pretty pissed off, tries to paralyze Lotad with a Thunder Wave, but fails as she is knocked out of the lake by an Astonish attack. She lands on her back as Lotad stays in the water and begins to summon a huge Surf wave! Plusle manages to get up and uses Quick Attack, taking her out of the Surf wave’s path and she smashes into Lotad, knocking the lily pad pokemon back further in the water. Lotad, then begins to growl at Plusle, which in turn will prevent her attacks from causing too much damage. Lotad then summons another Surf as Plusle stands back, looking at you, waiting for your commands. What will you do?

    SkepticReptile: After deciding to withdraw Swablu to have a little calm down, you send Treecko to battle Corphish. Corphish, angry after his small bicker, now is even angrier that you returned Swablu and he then begins to start shouting obscenities at Treecko! This Corphish sure has a temper and he then stares right back at Treecko as he is Leered. Corphish is then caught off guard as Treecko begins to pound the crab with his tail! Corphish then uses Harden and his entire body hardens, raising his defense. Treecko, realising that his efforts are futile, then stops and jumps back as Corphish fires a barrage at Bubbles at Treecko, hitting him for average damage and knocking him back slightly. Corphish then uses Harden once again, to reinforce his defences. What will you do?

    Ocean & Reefs:

    ZoraJolteon: Slowqueen begins to send her psychic message towards Wooper. As you hold your head in pain, Wooper only receives a faint message but gets the idea; attack Pelipper. Wooper’s small body begins to glow with Rock energy as she delivers a hard blow on Pelipper’s huge beak. Pelipper cries out in pain as it drops Wooper towards the sea! You and Slowqueen move towards where Wooper will land.. But 2 Wingull divebomb down and catch Wooper in their claws.. They then lift Wooper back up to Pelipper who looks down at you and frowns.. It then opens it’s beak and an orb of water forms, it then fires a Hydro Pump down towards you and Slowqueen at a fast rate. What will you do?

    Thibideau: Holding onto Pandora, a huge bubble surrounds you both as you submerge into the ocean, and head down towards the Reefs. You admire the immense beauty of the reefs, the sun shining through the water and emphasising the colours of the reef. Pandora pulls you deeper into the depths so you can get a closer look at the reefs. Whilst exploring in amongst the reefs, you see a stream of bubbles floating upwards.. As you swim towards them, you are shocked to find that it is a boy, unconscious with a KO’ed Shellder floating next to me. In panic, you look about and spot a school of Lanturn and Chinchou, it seems that they attacked the boy. How will you react?

    Forever Flygon: Releasing Nookie to keep an eye on you, you additionally release Mikozou to support you whilst you swim. Nookie swoops above you as you and Mikozou begin to swim out into the Ocean. You look below you and see schools of Remoraid, Magikarp and Chinchou swimming in the depths. After about 30 minutes of swimming with Mikozou, he seems to think that you are above the reefs. Mikozou then begins to dive, a huge bubble surrounds you both as Nookie stays put above the water. You slowly submerge and look about, you pass through a school of Magikarp, they don’t even flinch as the two of you pass through them. You eventually reach the reefs and you admire their beauty. The different colours are emphasised by the sun shining through the water. You both swim inbetween them until you come across a cave.. And a line of Corsola swimming into it. Will you go there, or will you continue exploring the reefs?

    Turquoise River:

    Torkoal Stu: After looking up Fearow’s statistics, you decide to use Blackrose to teach that huge bird a lesson. Releasing her into the River, her huge form fills most of the river as she looks down at you, happy to be in her first ever battle. You smile back at her, completely oblivious to her quite intimidating form.. After issuing your attacks, Blackrose then looks up at Fearow and then fires a white burst of energy which strikes Fearow’s wing. You see that the wing has blackened, signalling that Fearow has been burned. Due to this Fearow cries out in pain as it begins to lower slightly, it’s wing causing it considerable pain. Goldeen then panics even more as Fearow then uses Façade and dives towards Blackrose, striking her and knocking her back slightly. Blackrose roars in pain as Fearow swoops round and filled with rage, then pecks at Blackrose, who is unable to move due to being pecked at repeatedly; Fury Attack! Fearow still has a tight grip on Goldeen. What will you do?

    Ythrelancus: Along with Axtan, you decide to head to the Turquoise River. After a small while of walking, you arrive at river, which feeds the nearby Lapis Lake. You admire the beauty.. Today the sun is shining brightly and the river is lit up with schools of Magikarp swimming along the bottom of the river. You then take a seat on the bank and shield your eyes from the bright sun. Axtan sits by your side and seemingly stares into nothingness. The area is so peaceful, and you slip off to sleep. A few minutes later, you are rudely awoken by a Water Gun to the face! You sit up in a shock and look towards the River. Looking back at you is a Remoraid, who then blasts Axtan with a Water Gun. Looks like it wants a battle.. What will you do?


    Emerald Jungle:

    P-Arts: After Jiroubi’s little hissy fit, and your casual beating. You decide to watch out for whatever the creature was that attacked Jiroubi. Both of you feel a sense of paranoia.. That someone is watching. You hear a rustling in the trees, and Jiroubi turns and stares at the leaves, trying to Leer whatever it is out. Suddenly, a flash of blue appears next to Jiroubi and smacks him with a flurry of kicks and then disappears again. Jiroubi, even more annoyed by this, uses Rock Tomb and throws rocks all over the area. A yelp is heard as a very hostile looking Nidoran comes out from within the bushes.. She looks at you with an angry twinkle in her eye, her teeth bared and a hiss emitting from her tiny mouth. Jiroubi then charges his fist with fire energy and launches himself towards Nidoran, who merely take the attack, but then counters Jiroubi’s Fury Swipes by firing Poison Stings at his paws, each one piercing his skin. Jiroubi then staggers back, the Poison slowly taking effect. Nidoran growls at you fiercely.. What will you do?

    Joshua: Michael runs forwards and stops just short of the Stun Spore and then begins to communicate with the Oddish. Oddish then looks at you and tilts it’s small head and replies “Oddis..h..odd ..odd ish!” Michael then looks at you and motions you to come closer.. You do so and Michael rubs his head on your leg, to show Oddish that you are friends with him, and not controlling him. Oddish then smiles gently and shakes it’s leaves. A single emerald falls on the ground and Michael runs towards it and picks it up and places it on his fur, it shines beautifully. Oddish then runs off down the path and Michael then nods at you and runs off. You chase after him and Oddish and soon find yourself standing in front of hordes of Oddish and Gloom. They look at your wearily and one of Gloom steps forwards and points at you, “Gl-oommmm..” It then looks at the Oddish you just encountered and frowns. It seems that Gloom isn’t happy that you came to their Emerald Jungle sanctuary, and wants you to prove yourself.. By a 1-on-1 battle with this Gloom.. What will you do?


    Jade Swamp:

    Sasuke-san: With Ino perched on your shoulder, she adamantly decides on your destination to the Jade Swamp. After a short walk, you stand still and take a look around. The ground you stand on is soft and is covered in sinkholes all around the Jade Swamp. The smell is bearable, yet you still feel the urge to cover your nose. It’s quiet, apart from the bubbling of the Swamp. Today, the Swamp’s water levels are slightly elevated, so the swamp water spills over the bank. Trying to think of something to do in this putrid environment, a noise can be heard. You look towards the center of the Swamp, where bubbles are forming.. Slowly a form rises from the murky, thick waters.. A turquoise body.. Covered in swamp water, with huge jaws and teeth..On it’s head is a crown made from rocks and vines.. It then roars it’s most ferocious roar and says “Toto-d-ile, toto?” and looks at you. Seems this Totodile sees herself as “Queen of the Swamp“. After checking you out for some time, you begin to approach her slowly, taking care not to fall into the sinkholes that surround the swamp. Totodile then looks at Ino, and begins to shout at her. Swiftly, Totodile then jumps out of the Swamp and fires a Water Gun at Ino and knocks her off your shoulder. She lands with a splat on the ground as Totodile laughs and jumps into one of the sinkholes. What will you do?

    Suicide: As you issue your attacks to Ledian, Whiscash listens intently, whilst keeping an absolute dopey look on his face. Ledian then releases an ear-drum bursting Screech, Whiscash at first, begins to flinch but then lets his body sink into the swamp, significantly lowering the effectiveness of the Screech. Whiscash then re-emerges and fires a Water gun at Ledian who counters with Psybeam, which cancels out Water Gun and hits Whiscash. As Ledian approaches Whiscash to use Mega Punch.. Whiscash extends his whiskers and begin to Tickle Ledian. Ledian bursts out laughing as Whiscash then fires a Water Gun which smacks Ledian in the torso and sends her flying backwards. What will you do?

    Manji: Not very impressed by Poliwag’s sneak tactics, you send Bandit after him. Bandit, reluctant at first, gives in and then dives into the ground next to where Poliwag disappeared down the sinkhole.. Bandit tries his best to sense where Poliwag is, but fails as Poliwag emerges in front of you and giggles. Then dives into the hole that Bandit just dug. You hear a lot of pokemon-language obscenities coming from Bandit, and a lot of giggles from Poliwag. Bandit then bursts from the hole, Poliwag ontop of his fist. Poliwag then lands and frowns as Bandit laughs back at Poliwag, who then shoots a barrage of Bubbles at Bandit, knocking him back. Poliwag’s stomach then begins to glow, preparing to put Bandit to sleep with Hypnosis. What will you do?

    Latias10: Ledy begins to talk with Surskit, who stops just in front of Ledy. Ledy smiles as Surskit nods and smiles back. Ledy turns to you and gives a Ledian-style thumbs up. Surskit then looks at your bound feet and looks puzzled, then tells Ledy something. Ledy then grins and approaches you, and points at your feet and says, “Le-le-di-an-le-dian” Ledy then grabs your shoulders and tries to pull you out. You try to aid Ledy by tugging your leg.. After a minute of pulling, pop! One of your legs is freed. You ensure that your free foot doesn’t sink as you manage to free the other. Ledy then leads you over to a safe spot of ground for you to stand on. Surskit then comes up to you and smiles, and begins to skate once again.. After a few minutes, the ground begins to rumble. You steady yourself, but Surskit is launched into the air as a huge Swampert bursts out from beneath the swamp. It catches Surskit in it’s hand and looks at you menacingly. . It then fires a Mud Shot right at you! How will you react?

  12. #42
    Joe
    Joe is offline
    The Incredible Homer!! Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Updates:

    Lapis Lake:

    Joe: Plusle, pretty pissed off, tries to paralyze Lotad with a Thunder Wave, but fails as she is knocked out of the lake by an Astonish attack. She lands on her back as Lotad stays in the water and begins to summon a huge Surf wave! Plusle manages to get up and uses Quick Attack, taking her out of the Surf wave’s path and she smashes into Lotad, knocking the lily pad pokemon back further in the water. Lotad, then begins to growl at Plusle, which in turn will prevent her attacks from causing too much damage. Lotad then summons another Surf as Plusle stands back, looking at you, waiting for your commands. What will you do?
    Joe watched as the little Lotad summoned a not-so-little Surf. Joe quickly stood to the side, so that he wouldn't get hit by the wave, and then shouted his orders to Plusle.
    "Plusle, what you need to do, is use a Quick Attack to get out of the way of the Surf, then get up close the the Lotad and Mega Punch it right in the head! After you've done that, try to paralyse it again with Thunder Wave!" ordered Joe. Plusle turned to him and nodded, with a confident look on her face, before starting to carry out her commands.


    <OOC>Gah, it's hard to RP well with battles </OOC>

  13. #43
    Fanatic Shiny Maniac ForeverFlygon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Updates:

    Forever Flygon: Releasing Nookie to keep an eye on you, you additionally release Mikozou to support you whilst you swim. Nookie swoops above you as you and Mikozou begin to swim out into the Ocean. You look below you and see schools of Remoraid, Magikarp and Chinchou swimming in the depths. After about 30 minutes of swimming with Mikozou, he seems to think that you are above the reefs. Mikozou then begins to dive, a huge bubble surrounds you both as Nookie stays put above the water. You slowly submerge and look about, you pass through a school of Magikarp, they don’t even flinch as the two of you pass through them. You eventually reach the reefs and you admire their beauty. The different colours are emphasised by the sun shining through the water. You both swim inbetween them until you come across a cave.. And a line of Corsola swimming into it. Will you go there, or will you continue exploring the reefs?
    Feera takes a deep breath before putting his special underwater-breathing device on, and dives underwater, and is met by tons of water pokemon, Magikarps, Remoraids, he can't count them all. He swims through a school of Magikarp, and is met by a fascinating sight, the beautiful reef, bathing in sunlight streaming from the surface above.

    He and Miko passes pokemon after pokemon, and a group of Corsolas that swims past him in a straight line. He wonders for a second what they're up to, but decides it's none of his business, and continues to swim, looking around interested at the pokemon. He decides to look around some more, before returning to the surface, Nookie wouldn't want to be alone for too long. Besides, swimming ocntanstly wouldn't be good, although Miko could help him a little, he couldn't carry him all the way back ashore.

    (Or FF2 -_-;)
    ZoneAssistant of Cloud Garden at UPN.

  14. #44
    I'm Joshua on Serebii/UPN
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Updates:


    Emerald Jungle:
    Joshua: Michael runs forwards and stops just short of the Stun Spore and then begins to communicate with the Oddish. Oddish then looks at you and tilts it’s small head and replies “Oddis..h..odd ..odd ish!” Michael then looks at you and motions you to come closer.. You do so and Michael rubs his head on your leg, to show Oddish that you are friends with him, and not controlling him. Oddish then smiles gently and shakes it’s leaves. A single emerald falls on the ground and Michael runs towards it and picks it up and places it on his fur, it shines beautifully. Oddish then runs off down the path and Michael then nods at you and runs off. You chase after him and Oddish and soon find yourself standing in front of hordes of Oddish and Gloom. They look at your wearily and one of Gloom steps forwards and points at you, “Gl-oommmm..” It then looks at the Oddish you just encountered and frowns. It seems that Gloom isn’t happy that you came to their Emerald Jungle sanctuary, and wants you to prove yourself.. By a 1-on-1 battle with this Gloom.. What will you do?
    Joshua smiles at the sight of the beautiful emerald shining on Michael's fur, and for a few moments, is absolutely captivated by the beauty of the gem. Joshua is about to reach out and hug the Oddish, before it turns and runs off the path. Joshua looks at Michael, who indicates that they should follow the Oddish.

    After racing through the jungle after Oddish, Joshua comes to a screeching halt before a horde of Oddish and Gloom. His breath catches in his throat, realising the amount of powder attacks he could be swarmed by.

    Waiting with baited breath, Joshua watches as of the Gloom steps forward, challenging Joshua to prove himself. The unhappy look the Gloom gave Oddish was enough to Joshua to see that this battle was important.

    Joshua slowly sinks to one knee, and bows to the Gloom, and he hears a gasp from Michael. "My apologies for my sudden intrusion into your home. The Oddish that led me here does not deserve the blame for my intrusion. But if you wish for me to prove myself, then I will accept your challenge."

    He turns to Michael beside him. "Michael, looks like it's time for your first real battle. Let's start with a Wish, then let's try for an Attract. Then hit Gloom with your Pursuit attack!"
    Changed name to Joshua - Shadow Brigadier for simplicity's sake.



    Credit to Joe for the sexylicious banner!

    ~ PASBL Squad ~

    Level 2 Trainer
    21 KOs, 84.5 TP

  15. #45
    Magician of Roskon
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ロキさま
    Lapis Lake- The lake which feeds the Turquoise River and Jade Swamp. It itself is fed by the Diamond Waterfalls which spews from the Ruby Mountain. The lake itself is quite large and is the main watering hole for many of the islands wild Pokemon.
    I entered the island in wonder and awe. Never having really been on an island it was a pleasurable sight indeed. Getting in a festive mood, I took out a map of the island trying to think of a good place to go. After a bit of thinking it seemed the best option was to head over Lapis Lake. Taking the equipment I recieved, I began walking towards my destination releasing my Marshtomp in the process. As the red light dissapated my marine pokemon squirted a playful Water Gun at me. Laughing I told him we were heading towards an area that was well suited for him. Marshtomp nodded its head in anticipation and excitement, after being subjected to extreme heat in UPN'S Volcanic Mountain zone wanting to forget that grueling battle that took place there. We walked along side by side down the path that lead to the Lake wondering what mysteries and pokemon lay ahead.
    Last edited by Dark Magic; 18th October 2005 at 06:47 PM.

    Valkirya, Osiris, Quetzlcoatl, Victreebell,Cynthia,Caterpie, Jackie Chun,

    Sea Breeze, Flaafy,T3h Sp00ninator, Serenity, Weedle, Ledyba

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •