The Water Zone: Sapphire Island Recorded History - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 176

Thread: The Water Zone: Sapphire Island Recorded History

  1. #16
    TSEER! ZoraJolteon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where a large electronic talking Charmander looks at me from beside the computer...
    Posts
    957

    Default

    Ocean Waters & Reefs- Surf is necessary as the only boat are the ones bringing Trainers and Supplies and will not have time to transport people to where they want to go. Dive is necessary for exploring the reefs.

    Trudging along the beach, Zora grabbed a Pokeball and a Great Ball from his belt, tossing them at the ground in front of him, Slowqueen and Wooper emerging in flashes of Blue and Crimson. "Wooper, Rain Dance!" Zora commanded, the little axoltl beginning to do a little jig.
    {Was there any point to that?} Slowqueen asked.
    "Yes. I'm going to get wet as soon as I get in the ocean, so everyone else might as well suffer with me." Zora retorted, a grin on his face.
    {In other words, because your a jerk.} Slowqueen snapped back.
    "Nah. That's the people who forgot their umbrellas and want to remain dry. Now let's go swimming."
    {Why do I even bother to keep him afloat?}
    "Ooooh-pah!"
    {Yes. Yes indeed.}

  2. #17
    Angel Wings ~ Shinjara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Okay guys, welcome to Sapphire Island. I will be updating here alongside Loki.. Now, people who are in his areas will be updated asap, hes had an IRL issue come up and hes left with not much PC access. So if you have any issues please feel free to PM me.

    When adventuring, make sure you colour code yourself as to where you are. Most of all, enjoy yourself!

    Ocean Waters & Reefs:

    ZoraJolteon: Releasing Slowqueen and Wooper, you command Wooper to use Rain Dance, much to Slowqueens apparent confusion.. Wooper causes some rain to fall and all 3 of you get soaking wet.. You then decide you’re all ready to get into the Ocean and explore. Slowqueen and Wooper get into the water and you follow, holding onto Slowqueens torso. She then begins to swim, and you kick your legs to aid her.. Wooper, meanwhile swims around you happily. All is well until a Wingull swoops down and divebombs Wooper, trying to pluck it out of the water! Wingull fails and then flies off and you and Slowqueen swim over to see if Wooper is okay only to watch the small pokemon be scooped up by a Pelipper who proceeds to fly off with Wooper in its mouth! How will you react?



    Emerald Jungle:

    P-Arts: After a very traumatic reminder of the past and a wake-up call from Jiroubi you decide to head off to the Emerald Jungle. With Jiroubi walking beside you, both of you observe the different surroundings you pass through until you come to your destination; the Emerald Forest, which covers most of this small island. As you enter the forest, you find yourself off the marked road given by the villagers native to the island. You begin to panick, looking around at all of the dangers around you; Poisonous plant vines extend themselves across the ground and up the tropical trees and the ground is soft, your feet sinking into it. You cringe and stop still, as a barrage of Poison Stings pelt Jiroubi in the back of the head from up a nearby tree. How will you react?

    Kiera: After hearing about the gems that lie within the soil of the Emerald Jungle, you grin in anticipation and set off with Michael by your side. You reach the Emerald Jungle and luckily, you find the path which leads through the forest, which is the safest route. The area looks quite dingy, with poisonous trees and plants lining the edges of the path.. After a few minutes of walking you spot an Oddish walking down the path, singing “Odd odd oddish ish ish odd, odd odd odd ish odd ish!” You then notice that it’s body is completely covered in the emeralds from the ground. It then turns around and sees you, in panick it releases a Stun Spore in defense, unsure what to make of you and Micheal. What will you do?


    Turquoise River:

    Torkoal Stu: Having almost lost one of your oldest companions, you decide on a nice place to go where Blackrose would like it. After deciding on the Turquoise river, you set off and go through the forest. You emerge next to the River which looks beautiful; the water shimmers and you see many different fish pokemon swimming in the depths. You then hear a scream coming from the sky. You look up and see a huge Fearow, with a small Goldeen clamped in it’s claws! The Goldeen is screaming in pain, desperate for help. What will you do?

    Lapis Lake:

    Joe: Both you Plusle decide on your destination; Lapis Lake. Plusle bounces along happily with you following it from behind. After about a good half an hours walk through the forest, you are greeted by the sight of the Lapis Lake. You stop and take in the beautiful scenery, the bright sun shines onto the Lake, creating a shimmer along the Lake’s surface. Plusle looks in awe as she notices something and begins to run off towards the Lake! You run after her and notice she is standing on a lily pad, excitedly bouncing up and down. All of a sudden, the lily pad begins to shuffle around. You blink, confused until you see Plusle drop into the shallow water of the Lake and an angry Lotad is revealed! The small pokemon then rushes towards Plusle for an Astonish attack. How will you react?

    SkepticReptile: You and your 3 pokemon set off to Lapis Lake in search of adventures and battles. After a while walking, you get to your destination. The beauty of the lake is apparent, with the sun shimmering off the lake’s surface. You smile and sit down to admire it further.. You look down towards the lake and spot a Corphish aimlessly smacking his claws against a rock nearby. Confused, you stand and walk towards it and stop only a few steps away from him. Corphish then stops and looks at you, with an angry twinkle in his eye. You are then shocked to see Corphish growl and then fire a barrage of bubbles in Swablu’s direction. Swablu then gets angry too and starts to shout at Corphish, who merely shouts back at Swablu. How will you calm them down?




    Jade Swamp:

    Manji: Bandit not very impressed with your decision to head to the Jade Swamp, follows you regardless as you hike through the forest and around the Lapis Lake to find the Jade Swamp. The sight that greets you is a lot different to the other area. There are holes everywhere filled with slime with jade algae floating on top, in front of you is the swamp itself. You walk forwards and inspect it further, the swamp emitting quite a foul smell when you go up close. Bandit turns his nose up in disgust as a Poliwag squirts you in the backside with a Water Gun! Bandit begins to laugh as the Poliwag then hops into one of the sink holes, then pops his head and pokes a small tongue out at you! How will you react?

    Suicide: Deciding that the Jade Swamp would be a quiet place to go, both you and Ledian head towards Jade Swamp, through the jungle.. When you arrive there, it is indeed quiet and you and Leadian stop and enjoy the serenity.. Something then catches your eye; There is one lone Barboach diving from swamp sinkhole to swamp sinkhole.. It does so gracefully and effortlessly. You walk towards it and are then smacked in the face by a load of mud sent flying off the ground by a Whiscash that has just emerged from the Swamp. It looks at you angrily.. Seems that the Barboach is important to it and you just pissed off a usually very docile pokemon.... What will you do?

    Latias10: With Joshua bundled in your arms, you decide on going to the Jade Swamp, and so you set off from the beach, eager to get there. After quite a while of walking, you arrive at your destination. You look about a notice the huge Jade Swamp in the middle of the area, then there are several sink holes scattered around the place. Looking around, the place is seemingly quiet.. But then a Surskit emerges from the nearby shrubs and hops onto the swamp and begins to skate along the surface elegantly and without any effort at all. This is a spectacular sight to behold, you move forwards to get a closer look , but then you find you can’t move! You feet have sunk into a particularly soft part of the ground and has trapped you. Surskit then looks at you in panic, and begins to approach you, not looking happy that you peeked in on its little show.. What will you do?
    Last edited by Shinjara; 15th October 2005 at 01:26 PM.

  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by First post
    Diamond Falls- A waterfall that sparkles like diamonds in the sun. The waters come out of the wall of the Ruby Mountain and feeds the island with fresh water. The water spews out with such force, no one has been able to investigate what the underground source is.
    As Tom climbed out of the raft, he thanked the sailor and walked further across the beach. After finding a rock, he sat himself down and pulled out a map.

    "Hmm... It looks like this whole island is our kind of place. Water everywhere," Tom murmered as he threw a Pokéball, releasing a long serpent snoozing, blowing fire out of his nose as he snored. "Gyarados, I brought you out for your opinion - not your sleep-talking.

    "Raauuuuurrr....Grrrraaaaaggghh!" The aquatic dragon raged as he glared at Tom somewhat menacingly.

    "Guardian, we have a whole island of water to discover and you want to sleep? Pfft. You've complained for months about not been able to come here and when you get the chance you go to sleep? Pathetic," Tom taunted as he pretended to walk up the beach while Gyarados' eyes started to glow blue in anger. "So you want to come then? Then let's go!"

    Gyarados then returned to it's ball as Tom made the decision on where to go.

    "Well, Diamond Falls would be fun, plus with my Water Pokémon we could find the source! Relicanth and I could follow the river. Perfect!"

    He then followed the map's directions to Diamond Falls...
    .Known as Sai on SPPf.

    .Fizzy Bubbles.

  4. #19

    Default Lapis Lake

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    SkepticReptile: You and your 3 pokemon set off to Lapis Lake in search of adventures and battles. After a while walking, you get to your destination. The beauty of the lake is apparent, with the sun shimmering off the lake’s surface. You smile and sit down to admire it further.. You look down towards the lake and spot a Corphish aimlessly smacking his claws against a rock nearby. Confused, you stand and walk towards it and stop only a few steps away from him. Corphish then stops and looks at you, with an angry twinkle in his eye. You are then shocked to see Corphish growl and then fire a barrage of bubbles in Swablu’s direction. Swablu then gets angry too and starts to shout at Corphish, who merely shouts back at Swablu. How will you calm them down?
    "Ok, that's slightly unusual," Justin comments, although no one listens to him. He is in shock over how angry his Swablu has gotten at a Corphish. After all, Swablu had been scared silly by a Shuppet in the Haunted Mansion.

    Justin watches Swablu and Corphish continue to bicker. Electrike has gotten quite bored, so he tries to come up with another plan.

    "Electrike, go take a swim in the lake," Justin tells her. "That way, when I send you to daycare next week, nothing significant affecting you will occur."

    He then looks at Treecko. "Forget about going to daycare next week. This battle experience is too hard to resist!" Treecko jumps up. "Use a leer on Corphish, followed by multiple pounds.

    Justin now stares at Swablu. This fight doesn't really suit Swablu's character. "Return, Swablu!" Against Swablu's will, he is sucked into the sphere to rest. Justin now watches as Treecko prepares to fight.

  5. #20

    Default

    Stepping off the ferry, Aiden looked around to get a full veiw of the zone. The sound of Wingull flying around the dock echoed in to his ears. The newly discovered island seemed to be a very peaceful place. It felt good to be somewhere that wasn't cluttered by people.

    The zone was full of adventure, but it was the sea that called to Aiden. Turning 180 degree's he was facing the open water. The sound of the waves coming out from sea were rythmic. Pushing his black cape aside and reaching to his belt, he pulled a Pokeball off it and enlarged it in his hand. Pressing the release trigger caused a flash of light to errupt from the small sphere. In mere seconds Aiden's Cloyster had appeared on the docks.

    Aiden:"Feel up for a swim Pandora?"

    The Cloyster opened her bivalve shell and a her big grin was a clear indication of her agreement.

    Aiden:"Thats my girl. Take us out a ways and then we'll dive to the under sea reef."

    Cloyster nodded and rolled off the dock and into the water. Following her lead Aiden took a leap of the dock and landed perfectly on her shell. Pandora loved the ocean. It was the place of her earliest memories and somewhere she felt safe. Jetting out into the open sea with her trainer sitting patiently on her back, she took the water in for all its glory. Aiden smiled as he felt Pandora zig-zag through the water. It gave him a sense of peace knowing his pokemon were happy.

    After a 30 minute ride out into the ocean the Underwater Reef. Tapping his hand on Pandora's shell signalled her to slow down. Coming to a full stop Aiden looked around his Cloyster to see the Reef radienting in the suns rays.

    Aiden:"Lets dive Pandora. I figure you deserve to be back home for a while."

    Pandora smiled in agreement and blew a big bubble around Aiden and herself. and in seconds the two disappeared under the waves and sinking to the coral reef below.
    Fizzy Bubbles
    Trade Post


    Current Team
    --------
    ----------



  6. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Lapis Lake:

    Joe: Both you Plusle decide on your destination; Lapis Lake. Plusle bounces along happily with you following it from behind. After about a good half an hours walk through the forest, you are greeted by the sight of the Lapis Lake. You stop and take in the beautiful scenery, the bright sun shines onto the Lake, creating a shimmer along the Lake’s surface. Plusle looks in awe as she notices something and begins to run off towards the Lake! You run after her and notice she is standing on a lily pad, excitedly bouncing up and down. All of a sudden, the lily pad begins to shuffle around. You blink, confused until you see Plusle drop into the shallow water of the Lake and an angry Lotad is revealed! The small pokemon then rushes towards Plusle for an Astonish attack. How will you react?
    After getting to the Lapis Lake, Joe was quite surprised at how beautiful this place actually was. As he was looking around, Plusle decided to hop onto a lilypad, to it's own dismay. After being flipped into the shallow water by the Lotad she stood on, Plusle got angrier than Joe had ever seen her.

    "Whoa, Plusle, calm down! Nobody gets away with humilating any of us, do they? Let's show this Lotad who's boss! Start off by trying to paralyse it with a Thunder Wave, then use a Quick Attack, did you get that?" asked Joe.

    "Yeah, I got it. Are you sure you don't want me to use some more offensive moves? That'd sure make me happy!" replied Plusle angrily, while rubbing one of her fists, and stretching her legs.

    "Fine, if you want, use another Quick Attack, but don't overdo it, you don't want to get too tired so soon into the battle," explained Joe, and he motioned for Plusle to start attacking, which she did gleefully.

  7. #22
    TSEER! ZoraJolteon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where a large electronic talking Charmander looks at me from beside the computer...
    Posts
    957

    Default

    ZoraJolteon: Releasing Slowqueen and Wooper, you command Wooper to use Rain Dance, much to Slowqueens apparent confusion.. Wooper causes some rain to fall and all 3 of you get soaking wet.. You then decide you’re all ready to get into the Ocean and explore. Slowqueen and Wooper get into the water and you follow, holding onto Slowqueens torso. She then begins to swim, and you kick your legs to aid her.. Wooper, meanwhile swims around you happily. All is well until a Wingull swoops down and divebombs Wooper, trying to pluck it out of the water! Wingull fails and then flies off and you and Slowqueen swim over to see if Wooper is okay only to watch the small pokemon be scooped up by a Pelipper who proceeds to fly off with Wooper in its mouth! How will you react?

    Shouting a stream of commands at Wooper, Zora quickly realised the futility of doing so, as the wide distance between him and the Pelipper eliminated any chance of Wooper hearing it, as did her lack of developed ears. {You're not very bright, are you?} Slowqueen commented, never missing an opportunity to criticise her trainer.
    "Do you have any better ideas?"
    {Yes. Use the solution standing right in front of you.}
    "Eureka!" Zora proclaimed, after a few seconds of deep pondering. "Slowqueen, you're telepathic! Tell Wooper to use an Ancient Power on Pelipper, then fill it's beak with Mud Shots!"
    {I was suggesting that you actually use me to fight, not as a bleeding psychic loudspeaker!}
    "So? My idea works, do it."
    {Very well. But I better get paid for this or something.}
    "Fine, I'll give you everything I own if you do this. But since I own you, technically I'm not losing anything." Zora replied with a smirk.
    {I do hate you so very deeply at times like this you know.}
    "Yeppers, but you love me the rest of the time. Now microphoneify please."
    {Somehow I doubt microphoneify is a real word. Very well though. WOOPER! LISTEN UP!} Slowqueen yelled in the direction of Pelipper, as Zora looked on hopefully, while clutching his head in pain as Slowqueen decided to send the extra-loud message to him as well.

  8. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Emerald Jungle:

    P-Arts: After a very traumatic reminder of the past and a wake-up call from Jiroubi you decide to head off to the Emerald Jungle. With Jiroubi walking beside you, both of you observe the different surroundings you pass through until you come to your destination; the Emerald Forest, which covers most of this small island. As you enter the forest, you find yourself off the marked road given by the villagers native to the island. You begin to panick, looking around at all of the dangers around you; Poisonous plant vines extend themselves across the ground and up the tropical trees and the ground is soft, your feet sinking into it. You cringe and stop still, as a barrage of Poison Stings pelt Jiroubi in the back of the head from up a nearby tree. How will you react?
    After the barrage of needles finaly stopped, James looked over to his pokemon and winced. I am so gonna die...

    Growling angrily, Jiroubi started to swipe at his face to get rid the stingers stuck in it, getting some out but also leaving a rather large cut down his right eye. The bear then realised the problem with rushing, so took the time to pull each needle out on it's own; James winced each time one was pulled out.

    Five minutes later, with that done, Jiroubi then launched himself into the air, colliding with his trainers face. Fortunately for the trainer, the bear wasn't heavy enough to make him fall down; unfortunately for the trainer, the bear decided to swipe at the teenagers face instead.

    After several minutes of conversation (The word "NOOO!" came up a lot), Jiroubi finally jumped off and landed onto the floor gracefully, ignoring the moans of pain from his trainer.

    "Reminded me to teach you Take Down," groaned James, glacing warily about for what caused the brawl to happen. Unfortunately, he couldn't see anything. "Jiroubi," he said calmly, wiping the sweat off his brow. "I ... don't like this. Something doesn't feel right."

    "Oh, really?" exclaimed Jiroubi sarcastically, scratching the back of his head.

    "Er, apart from that. Watch out - we don't know what this is, so Leer it down, then Rock Tomb. Follow up with a Fire Punch to Fury Swipes. Stay on your guard."

    "Easy for you to say," muttered the bear, pulling a needle that he's missed from the back of his head.

  9. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ロキさま

    Ruby Mountain- The only mountain on Sapphire Island. As said before, it has no volcanic or siesmic activity, but there are many tunnels made by the various Pokemon that live here. The ground sparkles with rubies, which is said to help make the soil so rich and the Pokemon so strong.
    Rivka paces along a trail passing by the great mountain of Sapphire Island, somewhat intrigued by the glittering soil as the sparks of crimson make slight crunches with every step she takes. Wiping her damp brow, she pauses for a moment to pull a canteen from her pack and gulps down some of the contents. She has been yearning for a good hiking trip, and the Ruby Mountain poses to pack a perfect place for doing it. Rivka looks way up to the top, eyeing the peak, then looks back and continues on her way, scanning for any possible caves or crevasses within the mountain that yeild a possible entry to the mountain's interior; she's well prepared to get through any darkness, thanks to her Nuzleaf, but that doesn't rule out any surprises to come her way.
    Last edited by Norkia; 15th October 2005 at 03:52 PM.

  10. #25
    復活 Silver Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Candy Mountain
    Posts
    1,217
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Suicide: Deciding that the Jade Swamp would be a quiet place to go, both you and Ledian head towards Jade Swamp, through the jungle.. When you arrive there, it is indeed quiet and you and Leadian stop and enjoy the serenity.. Something then catches your eye; There is one lone Barboach diving from swamp sinkhole to swamp sinkhole.. It does so gracefully and effortlessly. You walk towards it and are then smacked in the face by a load of mud sent flying off the ground by a Whiscash that has just emerged from the Swamp. It looks at you angrily.. Seems that the Barboach is important to it and you just pissed off a usually very docile pokemon.... What will you do?

    Knowing this pokemon is very territorial, Suicide could only think of one thing to do, BATTLE. He turned to Ledian, who was already pumped. "Okay girl, looks like we're gonna battle for the first time in this new place." Ledian stretched her arms, then took an odd battling pose. "Okay then, lets start this thing off with a Supersonic. Hopefully this will stop it from diving into the sinkholes. Then use a Psybeam attack, quickly followed by a Mega Punch." Ledian nodded, then flew closer towards the Whiscash. "Oh, and if it just so happens to dive into another sinkhole, Icy Wind it, maybe we'll be able to run if it freezes."
    FB:

  11. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Okay guys, welcome to Sapphire Island. I will be updating here alongside Loki.. Now, people who are in his areas will be updated asap, hes had an IRL issue come up and hes left with not much PC access. So if you have any issues please feel free to PM me.

    When adventuring, make sure you colour code yourself as to where you are. Most of all, enjoy yourself!

    Emerald Jungle:
    Kiera: After hearing about the gems that lie within the soil of the Emerald Jungle, you grin in anticipation and set off with Michael by your side. You reach the Emerald Jungle and luckily, you find the path which leads through the forest, which is the safest route. The area looks quite dingy, with poisonous trees and plants lining the edges of the path.. After a few minutes of walking you spot an Oddish walking down the path, singing “Odd odd oddish ish ish odd, odd odd odd ish odd ish!” You then notice that it’s body is completely covered in the emeralds from the ground. It then turns around and sees you, in panick it releases a Stun Spore in defense, unsure what to make of you and Micheal. What will you do?
    First of all, thanks for updating me Becki. It's nice to see a familiar face over here.

    Joshua and Michael walk side by side along the safest route, which pleases Michael, but for some reason annoys Joshua. He is about to voice his mind, when he notices the scary-looking plants on the sides of the road. A tremor runs down his spine, before he continues along the path silently.

    After a few minutes, Joshua decides a conversation is in order. He opens his mouth to speak, when the soprano seedling comes walking down the path. Joshua looks over the small plant, and a broad grin comes across his face when he sees that it is covered in emeralds.

    The Oddish sees him and Michael, and Joshua cringes as a cloud of Stun Spore is released into the air. Joshua's hands fly into his backpack, and he pulls out two Paralyz Heals, just in case.

    "Michael, can you try and communicate with that Oddish? Tell it we're not here to hurt it, we just want to look around, and collect some gems. You might want to make a Wish, just in case it wants to battle you," Joshua speaks quickly and quietly to his fox companion. Michael shakes his head dramatically, and sighs, before approaching Oddish.
    Changed name to Joshua - Shadow Brigadier for simplicity's sake.



    Credit to Joe for the sexylicious banner!

    ~ PASBL Squad ~

    Level 2 Trainer
    21 KOs, 84.5 TP

  12. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ロキさま
    Temple Grounds- On the opposite side of the Ruby Mountain from the Village, the Temple stands there as a tribute to the gods who gave the island to the villagers. Every few years the villagers take a journey to the Temple for special prayer and for the Elders to ask for guidance. It was luckyDevon Corp.met the villagers before they went on the journey or they may not have had approved of interaction with Devon Corp. until their next trip to the Temple. But even though their gods have approved of good relations with Devon Corp. and the explorers, the Temple Grounds are too sacred for outsiders and guarded by many of the villagers strongest warriors. Perhaps during the next journey, the gods will allow Devon Corp. to visit the temple site.
    "Mmmm. I bet this place has mosquitos.", Kris complained, as she crunched her way across the sands of the beach, the only way bavck to civilization quickly floating away behind her. "I just know I'm going to touch something and go into anaphylactic shock."

    Beside her, nails clicking upon the gem-filled soils beneath his feet, Roch rolled his eyes. He never quite understood why his trainer felt the need to be so diffucult. cocking his head, he began to ponder for a moment whether or not he'd have been better of in the AC.

    As Roch lost himself in his assessment of Kris' trainer skills, she was busy with nose in a leaflet, skimming over the various attactions of the island.

    "Swamp...", Kris mused, lips pursed. "Yeah, like that'll happen. I might as well just walk about asking for Malaria. Screw that. Hell, half this place is a walking excuse to get killed. Frostbite, raging Pokemon, psychotic villiagers-...wait. Did anyone hear me say that?"

    Sighing roughly, she finally caved, and (with a little persuasion from Roch's fangs) decided to stop nitpicking. Glancing over, pocketing her reading glasses, she grinned slyly.

    "I say we continue the eternal search for knowledge and head to the Temple Grounds. Sounds like a good way to learn about villiage beliefs."

  13. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Jade Swamp:

    Manji: Bandit not very impressed with your decision to head to the Jade Swamp, follows you regardless as you hike through the forest and around the Lapis Lake to find the Jade Swamp. The sight that greets you is a lot different to the other area. There are holes everywhere filled with slime with jade algae floating on top, in front of you is the swamp itself. You walk forwards and inspect it further, the swamp emitting quite a foul smell when you go up close. Bandit turns his nose up in disgust as a Poliwag squirts you in the backside with a Water Gun! Bandit begins to laugh as the Poliwag then hops into one of the sink holes, then pops his head and pokes a small tongue out at you! How will you react?
    Nathen wasn't exactly sure what made him want to come to this place: it looked distinctly unappealing now that he was actually there. He pulled the collar of his shirt to cover his mouth and nose. He was gagging on the foul smells that seemed to be coming from the rotting greenery and muck that blanketed the ground.

    Suddenly, Nathen was struck from behind with a jet of ice-cold water, and spun to see the face of a Poliwag mischeviously taunting him from inside a particularly disgusting-looking hole. Naturally, Bandit found this quite amusing, and laughed as Nathen spluttered in indignation. Seething, Nathen pointed towards the Poliwag.

    "Well? Go on then, jump in there after him!" Bandit took one look at the slime-filled hole and shot Nathen a look that was almost as foul as the smell in the swamp.

    "Dig down after him, then as you emerge, use Cut! Block any attacks he sends your way with Defense Curl!" Reluctantly but obediently, Bandit leapt up into the air and prepared to make his attacks.

  14. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Latias10: With Joshua bundled in your arms, you decide on going to the Jade Swamp, and so you set off from the beach, eager to get there. After quite a while of walking, you arrive at your destination. You look about a notice the huge Jade Swamp in the middle of the area, then there are several sink holes scattered around the place. Looking around, the place is seemingly quiet.. But then a Surskit emerges from the nearby shrubs and hops onto the swamp and begins to skate along the surface elegantly and without any effort at all. This is a spectacular sight to behold, you move forwards to get a closer look , but then you find you can’t move! You feet have sunk into a particularly soft part of the ground and has trapped you. Surskit then looks at you in panic, and begins to approach you, not looking happy that you peeked in on its little show.. What will you do?
    Catherine sighed as she looked down her feet stuck into the ground. She should have known something like that would happen. Catherine then stared at the Surskit not sure what it might do. Joshua who had now awaken was pulling on her T-shirt. Catherine shook her head knowing that the little pokemon wanted to battle the Surskit. Joshua sighed at put his little golden head down and stared at the swamp. Catherine looked at the Surskit again and decided that she might have to battle it even if she did not want to. She nod as she thought over the plan more and then reached for one of her red and white pokeballs on her belt. She pressed the button on it and with a flash a red ladybug like pokemon apeared in the air before. The bug pokemon flew through the air before landing on Catherine's shoulder. Catherine smiled pleased to get to use her Ledian, Ledy again. She motioned for Ledy just to stay where he was and then she turned to the Surskit.

    "Surskit, I an so sorry for disturbing your beautiful perfomense but your enlegant movement just attracted me. I wish to bid you no harm and for us to go in are serprate ways. I want no battle just peace," Catherine told the beautiful bug before her.

    Catherine sighed thinking that her way of speach there was odd. But that did not matter. All that mattered was that the Surskit trusted her not what it thought of her ways of speach. Catherine then decided to have an emergesy plan just incase the pokemon had other plans.

    "Ledy if the Surskit attacks blast it with a Psybeam and then set up your Reflect. Remeber only if it attacks," Catherine whispered into Ledy's ear trying not to make it loud enought for the Surskit to hear.

    Catherine and Ledy then both patiently watched the Surskit's decion. Will Josua restlessly moved around in Catherine's arm wanting some action after his nap.

  15. #30
    Angel Wings ~ Shinjara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Stepping off the raft, Kaya stretched her legs and began to yawn.. The journey to this newly discovered island had been a long one and she didn't travel well.. After about 5 minutes of feeling very sorry for herself, she stood up and stretched once more before she pondered on whom she would travel with here. A grin spread across her features as she grabbed a pokeball from her belt.. Within seconds in a flash of red light, an Arbok's form appeared on the beach. "Gaidoku.." Kaya began, "This will be the first time we've travelled together, if you know whats good for you, then you'll behave." Gaidoku then hissed and beared his fangs at Kaya.

    "So bloody ungrateful.." she whispered. Gaidoku then closed his mouth and held his head downwards. Kaya then grinned, she always knew how to keep her Arbok behaving. She then took out the map and scanned over it, looking for a good destination.. Gaidoku then slithered up behind her and looked down over her shoulder. Kaya then murmured, "Diamond Falls.." and Gaidoku let out a loud hiss of approval. "Well, I guess we're heading there, eh?" Gaidoku nods and then slithers alongside Kaya as the two set off towards the Diamond Falls, watching out for any dangers..
    Last edited by Shinjara; 16th October 2005 at 01:41 PM.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •