The Water Zone: Sapphire Island Recorded History - Page 12

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: The Water Zone: Sapphire Island Recorded History

Quote Originally Posted by Skrusti
    Diamond Falls Please reply in Light Blue

Waterlight

Gyarados gives a mighty roar when it hits the water, and looks at you, before turning and allowing you access to his back. You clambor aboard, settling as comfortable as you can on top of Gaurdian, before he begins to swim upriver, the current making the travel slow, but faster than walking. Guardian swims on, oblivious to everything around him, and the two of you slowly make your way towards the waterfall. It glints in the sunlight, powerfully roaring down from an opening in Ruby Mountain. Gaurdian halts, moving towards the shore, and you take it as your cue to get off, as he can't possibly swim any closer to the falls.

A loud roar echoes from the trees near you, and you turn with a start, gaping at a very large creature. Two heads adorn its body, each hissing at you, baring sharp fangs. The creature looks to be about ten feet tall, with a long, swishy tail to accompany its four legs. Small green tufts of hair adorn each head, and a pattern of green scales mixes in nicely with the blue and gold scales that take up most of its body. The creature, all in all, looks like a two-headed Hydra. "DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL!" the two heads screech as one, challenging Gaurdian, who roars out in response. The twin-headed serpent shoots two blasts of water forcefully from its mouths, hitting Gaurdian and making him twist and fall over backwards into the current.

What will you do?
    "Whoa, Guardian, be careful! I've never even heard of this creature before, so I have no idea on the tactics to use in battle," Tom cried out while Guardian recooperated from the Drailisk's attack. Guardian replied with a roar then prepared for the battle.
    "Guardian, let's go on an all out offensive! Use Thrash to keep Drailisk back for now, then launch a Dragon Rage attack! If that goes well, then crush it with Body Slam! Finally, bite into both of it's necks, don't hold back!"

Tom realised that a battle between two Pokémon as big as Drailisk and Gyarados could be quite hazardous to be around, so Tom slowly backed away and settles on a rock while Guardian prepped for the encounter.

OOC: Sorry for the semi-short reply, I'm in a bit of a rush. ^^;
    .Known as Sai on SPPf.

.Fizzy Bubbles.

Heres your next set of updates, enjoy =)

Ocean Waters and Reefs: Please reply in Aqua

DM & FF: As Aexlus releases Osiris, the poisonous moth floats above the ocean, quite intimidated by the sight, having never battled in such a place before. Issuing Osiris his attacks, you wait for Feera to give Nookie his attack orders and the two flying types approach Feraligatr who looks up at them as they both begin to emit Hypnosis attacks into his eyes. Feraligatr lashes out but then stops, as the Hypnosis attacks begins to make him feel weary. Feraligatr begins to sway from side to side, hardly able to keep his eyes open. Osiris then takes a position in the center of the two water behemoths and Nookie steers clear of the Poison Powder which is now falling over Feraligatr and Blastoise like a blanket. The two pokemon fire Water Guns at the blanket but its too late as the lethal powder is breathed in by the two and they begin to cough and splutter. Feraligatr, completely enraged by this, glares at Osiris and charges his claws with Dragon energy, sending them hurling towards him, but Osiris swoops down towards Blastoise just in time and avoids the attack. Nookie joins Osiris as he glows green, draining the energy from the Giant Turtle. Blastoise glares at the two flying types and open his turrets, revealing the cannons which are now glowing an intense orange, hes charging a Hyper Beam! Nookie is engulfed by a red aura as he flies into the air initiating his Sky Attack. As Blastoise fires off the deadly beam, Nookie crashes into the back of Blastoises head, causing him pain and knocking the Hyper Beam slightly off course. The attack hits Osiris who is badly damaged. Blastoise pants heavily, feeling the need to recharge.

Meanwhile, Salamence had been swooping through the air, performing a Dragon Dance which sharpened his attack and speed. Feraligatr turned to Salamence and looked up wearily, but still has the passion to battle shining in his eyes. As Feraligatr tries to shake the drowsiness off, Salamence releases a barrage of greenish blue flames which engulf Feraligatr and wake him up a little bit, as well as causing medium damage. As Salamence charges a Tri Attack, Feraligatr grins and looks to Feera and Free and then fires an Ice Beam right towards them! Blastoise is currently recharging his energy. What will you two do next?

Lapis Lake: Please reply in Cyan

Faiyaa: As the final round began, Gyarados pants heavily as Shuri closes her eyes and creates 3 clones of herself. Wearily, Gyarados looks up and then begins to Thrash about, wildly lashing out at Shuri and her clones. A swipe of his tail and one clone is gone. In panic knowing of Gyarados’ power, Shuri releases a high-pitched Screech which causes Gyarados to roar loudly in pain. Taking the opportunity as Gyarados swings his tail towards her, Shuri darts underneath it’s path, whilst charging an orb of Silver Wind energy. From above, she blasts Gyarados and then darts around for one in the back of the Sea Serpent and it’s all too much for Gyarados, whose eyes shoot open and then he crashes into the Lake, sending a huge wave as he floats there, KO’ed. **Level Up for Shuri** You wipe your brow in relief as Shuri approaches you, panting heavily also.

Suddenly Psyduck’s eyes shoot open and he looks at you as his eyes glow a bright blue, opening a psychic connection with you. All background noise diminishes as he speaks to your mind, “Thank you .. Thank you for saving me when times were grim. Allow me to join your team” The psychic link dies out and then Psyduck falls asleep, completely drained of energy. You are now free to capture Psyduck, if you so wish. What will you do?

Emerald Jungle: Please reply in LimeGreen

Joshua: Narius grins as he watches Hayley get ready to square up against Salamence, “Salamence, You know what to do ..” Salamence nods as the Vileplume all stand back to spectate from the sidelines as you watch Hayley take to the sky in front of Salamence. Hayley opens her mouth and releases a barrage of greenish blue flames, and Salamence counters with his own Dragonbreath. The two attack collide in the middle and explode, sending small chunks of green flame down to the forest below which diminish quickly. Hayley then shoots forwards as Salamence begins to swoop around, using Dragon Dance. She gets right up to his face and blasts him with an Icy Wind, which freezes over the dragons face slightly.

Letting out a loud roar, Salamence begins to splutter and thrash about trying to break the ice which has glazed his features. Hayley then takes the opportunity and blasts Salamence with another Dragonbreath, causing good damage but thawing the ice on Salamences face. Narius then screams up at Salamence, “DRAGON CLAW!!” Salamences claws then glow orange as he approaches Hayley and smashes them into her torso dealing good damage. Salamence then swoops back to position. What will you do?

Dark Scizor: The girl watches you as you speak, explaining the situation calmly to her. She then grins excitedly and begins to bounce up and down. “You saw King Enma, You saw King Enma!” You look at her, with a confused expression on your face as she begins to squeal loudly. Covering your ears, the girl looks at you and then throws a Premier Ball into the air, releasing a Mankey. The small monkey lands on the ground and she looks blankly into the distance with hazed eyes. The girl then kneels down and hugs the Mankey, “This is my Mankey, her name is Izumi. She’s blind, but has a sixth sense. She can sense Enma’s presence. Let me explain all this to you” The girl then approaches you and sits down on the tree stump which Enma had appeared on. “Enma is the King of all the Fighting type pokemon, and he resides in a temple somewhere on this island. Using Izumi’s ability, we tracked him down here. Enma appears before trainers to test them, but many trainers merely believe they are hallucinating” You listen intently as the girl becomes even more serious, “I want to track him down and encounter him, maybe even battle him. Izumi wants to meet him also, as she believes she is connected in some way to him” As the girl says this, Izumi nods and holds onto the girls leg for support. “Oh yeah! My name is Alice.” She says as she holds a hand out for you to shake, “Nice to meet ya!” Alice seems more relaxed now, and she then eyes you curiously, “If Enma appeared before you then he may want to challenge you and your pokemon. What do you say? Want to come with me and Izumi?” What will you say?

Skrusti: As you and Cid walk into the jungle, you look about, and all is quiet. The Emerald Jungle is quite humid today and you are feeling the warmth, but fanning yourself only makes your arm tired. Suddenly, Cid looks up to the sky and his electric sacs begin to crackle of their own free will. You watch as it begins to pour down with rain heavily. As the rain pelts Cid he squirms as his sacs crackle even more and feels attracted to an area up ahead and darts off on his own. You run after him to find a Pikachu with her arms in the air, glowing blue. Seems she summoned the rain and attracted Cid to her. Cid sits and looks at Pikachu, completely smitten by the electric rodent. Pikachu then turns to you and frowns, using a Quick Attack, slamming into Cid sending the poor shiny Minun hurling backwards.

Cid sits up and sniffles, the electric sacs crackling intensely now. Pikachu stares at him and Growls at him, signalling a challenge to battle. The weird rain which has been summoned has amplified Cid’s electrical attacks by 10%, but will also raise Pikachu’s attacks. What will you do?

Jade Swamp: Please reply in Sea Green

Sasuke:
    As Enma moved through the swamp, his fists began to crackle with electricity. Kabutops takes a defensive stance as Enma launches himself on to the ancient pokemon, pummelling it with all the Thunder Punches he can muster. Kabutops lets off a screech as each punch connects with the softest parts of his body. The rain that has coated Kabutops and Enma in water doesn’t help as the electricity runs off Enma’s fist and shoots all over Kabutops, causing a weak paralysis. Enma then leaps back, landing on the ground in front of Kabutops with a thud, his left eye twitching slightly.

Kabutops begins to twitch also, the paralysis making the pokemon’s movements sluggish as it holds a scythe up to Slash Enma. Enma, taking the initiative, slides under the scythe and places his fist into the ground, securing him into position as he spins around, smashing his leg against Kabutops’. The Low Kick causes Kabutops to fall to the ground, his weight not helping matters. Enma plucks his fist from the ground and stands back up, ready for your next commands. Kabutops is slowly getting up, and is glowing a light brown as some rocks begin to emerge from the ground and fly towards Enma. What will you do?

Latias10: Just as you completed the slab’s question, you handed it to Lanturn and he grabbed it off you excitedly. Holding the slab inbetween his fins he nods and reads over your answers .. “Oh yes very nice, ya ya … WHAT?” He then eyes you angrily, “Weird? ME? I’m not weird. How very rude! I’m just eccentric. You would be too if you had my job ya know!” He sighed and then the slab disappeared, “Your answers have been sent inside the temple, yes. Those in power shall review it.” Lanturn then uses his headlight to pull you in close to him. “The names Illum, and I am the self proclaimed legendary gatekeeper of the Watund Temple. Only chosen trainers come here ya know! Siha must of seen your potential and summoned you here, yes?”

Illum then grins, “If the higher beings let you in, you’ll be in for some good times, yes. Battles and tests await you but the prize will be fine, I promise you Catherine. Is it okay for me to call you that,yes?!” You peer over Illum’s shoulder at the huge temple and you begin to feel quite nervous, wondering what could await you inside. Illum then eyes you, “Have you got any questions for me, Catherine my darling?” What will you do?

And now for my reply:

Quote Originally Posted by Skrusti
    Shinjara

Sakura bops along behind you as you enter the jungle. Bugs buzz, birds chirp, very jungly sounds that are normally heard in a jungle echo around and around. Once or twice, you even hear a monkey hooting off in the distance. But what's odd is there's no Pokemon. Not a single one. Sighing, after hours of walking around, you sit down on a tree trunk, the humidity getting to you. Sakura wraps her vine around a tree branch, pulling herself up and hanging loosely from it, closing her eyes.

You don't know how you lost track of time, or when you zoned out, but a small voice brings you back to reality. "Excuse me...miss?" You shake your head and see a man standing in front of you. He has a safari outfit on, right down to the sand-coloured khakis and wearing socks with sandals. "I couldn't help but notice you and your Victreebel, and well...I was wondering...would you like to battle? My research gets very boring very quickly, and I don't want to harm any of the wild creatures around here." He reasons. "If you have no objections, shall we make it two on two?" He then inquires, looking hopefully at you.

What do you respond?
    "Excuse me... miss?" Kaya blinked as a man approached her, "I couldn't help but notice you and your Victreebel, and well...I was wondering...would you like to battle? My research gets very boring very quickly, and I don't want to harm any of the wild creatures around here. If you have no objections, shall we make it two on two?" A grin spread across Kaya's features as he said this. Looking up to Sakura, she asked, "Sakura, what do you think, want to battle alongside Rini for your first ever battle?" Sakura let out an enthuiastic "Reeee!" and then bounced off the tree as Kaya reached for Rini's pokeball and released the Poison Bag pokemon infront of her. Sakura bounded happily to Rini and nuzzled against her friend. Rini tilted her head and said, "Swaaaa?" and then a big dopey smile spread across her features.

Kaya smiled at the sight and then turned to the man. "My two pokemon will be Sakura and Rini. How about yours? Oh yeah, my name is Kaya .. How about you?" She looked at the man and smiled, "Oh yeah, after the battle, you'll have to tell me about your research, ya?" Kaya then awaited the man to release his pokemon and for the battle to begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Heres your next set of updates, enjoy =)

Skrusti: As you and Cid walk into the jungle, you look about, and all is quiet. The Emerald Jungle is quite humid today and you are feeling the warmth, but fanning yourself only makes your arm tired. Suddenly, Cid looks up to the sky and his electric sacs begin to crackle of their own free will. You watch as it begins to pour down with rain heavily. As the rain pelts Cid he squirms as his sacs crackle even more and feels attracted to an area up ahead and darts off on his own. You run after him to find a Pikachu with her arms in the air, glowing blue. Seems she summoned the rain and attracted Cid to her. Cid sits and looks at Pikachu, completely smitten by the electric rodent. Pikachu then turns to you and frowns, using a Quick Attack, slamming into Cid sending the poor shiny Minun hurling backwards.

Cid sits up and sniffles, the electric sacs crackling intensely now. Pikachu stares at him and Growls at him, signalling a challenge to battle. The weird rain which has been summoned has amplified Cid’s electrical attacks by 10%, but will also raise Pikachu’s attacks. What will you do?
    The jungle was quiet...too quiet...or so it seemed. Cid bounded along, stopping every couple seconds to sniff the undergrowth. All in all, it was really peaceful. Jeff sighed, peering around into the dense foilage, but could see nothing. He looked up to the sky, and something hit his face. Startled, he looked down to see Cid staring straight up, electric sacs crackling with apparently newfound energy. Rain then began to pour down, making Jeff soaking wet within seconds. "You and your choices, Cid..." He groaned.

Cid isn't paying attention, his focus on somewhere else. The Minun darts off, leaving Jeff to jog quickly behind him, wondering what the hell had gotten into the Shiny Pokemon. The reason is soon apparent, a Pikachu is standing a little ways off, waving its hands in the air. They're glowing blue, and the source of the rain now makes itself known. Cid sits down on his haunches, cocking his head as he stares. The Pikachu then notices them, and darts in with a QUICK ATTACK, knocking Cid for a loop.

Jeff glares at the 'Chu, but it's Cid who takes action. He looks at the electric mouse, sniffling, but the Pikachu ignores him, GROWLing to signify it wanted to battle. "Alright then, you've got it. Cid, let's teach this thing a lesson in eticate. First, try and work it over with your CHARM, then trap it with your THUNDER WAVE and dart in for a hard-hitting MEGA PUNCH." Jeff ordered.

The Minun began its work, trying to look cute to lure the Pikachu into a false sense of security...

Southern Beach- Where the boat dropped everyone off. The beach stretches for as far as the eye can see and the waters are as clear as glass.
    "So this is Sapphire Island? The water seems pretty pure to me, I can see my reflection easily. Nonetheless, I need to find some shelter. The Southern Beach is pretty large, so I'm entirely sure I'll find some there." Adam said, jumping off the boat that brought him to the island. "I'm already here, I suppose."

The clear water made Adam stare in awe, at the wonderful sight. Getting into the right state of mind, he begins to walk around the rather enormous beach. The sun gazed down upon the lad, burning his skin. He happily turned towards the ocean and splashed some water on his body, but mainly his face.

"A very wonderful island this is. I wonder if there any sand tombs around here. better be careful, don't want to fall in." Adam said to himself happily. "Off to look around a bit more I suppose. I do wonder why I talk to myself so much."
    Fizzy Bubbles Regi.

Fancee banner coming soon if I cba.

Joe

Joe: Nurse Joy looks at you with worry as you spout out random words until you find your composure and explain the situation somewhat calmly. Nurse Joy nods and then looks to Plusle, who is very pale and breathing heavily. “I see, well I think our main task is to help your Plusle first. Come with me in the car and we’ll go to the Pokemon Center I work at and I’ll explain more..” You tentatively nod as you and Nurse Joy hop into her pink car embellished with a red cross. After 5 minutes of driving you come to the Lapis Lake branch of the Pokemon Center and Nurse Joy ushers you in. As you enter, 2 Blisseys rush forward and take Plusle and take her to the Intensive Care unit to see what they can do.

Meanwhile Nurse Joy sits down with you on a sofa and begins to explain whats happening. “Lately, we’ve had reports of a group of Lotad which have mutated somehow and can sap the energy, attacks and some of the characteristics of the pokemon they target. They use an advanced Leech Seed, which has the same concept as a normal Leech Seed but this one takes longer to activate and therefore the effects are much more deadly. It saps the lifeforce and Lotad uses it to grow large then it steals a body part which it will effectively use to aid the attack it stole from Plusle..” You feel your heart sink as Joy tells you this, and she then continues, “We’ve been trying to stop this group but they have a ringleader, as most groups do, this ringleader has been breeding with some unknown pokemon and we believe this is how they have obtained these weird characteristics” Suddenly, the Blisseys come out and nod to you, “Oh!” proclaims Nurse Joy, “Sounds like you can see Plusle now” she says with a smile. You move into the ward and Plusle is awake, she looks up at you weakly as Joy says, “Plusle is weak, and will need a lot of rest to get back to full strength, she was lucky” You nod as Nurse Joy begins to think and then asks you, “You know, we could prevent this from happening if we consult the Ringleader of this pack of Lotad ..Would you be willing to help me before other pokemon are injured?” What will you say?
    Joe listened to what Nurse Joy had to say, before thinking about what he would do. 'Should I help? If these Lotads can do that sort of stuff, is it even worth trying to stop them?' he thought. 'If I was to go back out there, and face that same Lotad once again, I can't even imagine what it could do to my other Pokemon. But I must. I need to do this.' Taking one last look at Plusle, lying there, helpless, Joe turned to Nurse Joy. "I'll get that Lotad no matter what," he said, and then took out a Pokeball. He threw it to the ground, and out of the ball popped a Ludicolo's opposite. Shiftry. "Shiftry, we're going to go stop these evil Lotad thingies! You up for it?" Shiftry nodded, enthusiastically, before both of them turned to see what Nurse Joy would say.

Emerald Jungle- A large jungle that spans over a large portion of the island. The settlement and village are found within the jungle. The villagers have one road that cuts through the jungle to there temple as well as key areas like the river and lake. The islanders warn people to stay on the road unless they have a brave soul or a broken mind. It is known for it's many dangers ranging from vicious Pokemon to poisonous plants as well as other mysteries that should be left undiscovered. The soil is said to have large deposits of emeralds, which seem to have mysterious growth enhancing powers, but as per islander's wishes, you are not to take them without special permission.

Whilst on the small ship, Rekkuza decided to rent out a row boat to go to the island. Rekkuza, being the dark, mysterious man that he is, landed on the island a few minutes after he departed his cruiser ship. He tied up the small, wooden boat onto a small tree just off shore. He found some sea weed and used it as rope to assure that his ride wasn't going to go anywhere. He landed on the island, full with lush, green shrubbery and bushes. He was amazed, he had always loved forest type areas and slowly walked through them. He found himself stuck in a few bushes so he called out his newly hatched friend, Pinsir.
    Out from a Pokeball came a dual-horned creature known as a Pinsir. "I'm giong to need you to use your spiked horns to cut through some of these more dense areas of the jungle." Rekkuza asked Pinsir. Recieving a short grunt of confirmation. The two looked into the jungle, knowing that the dangers of poisonous plants and other things that could harm himself, and Pinsir. The two started to head toward, what Rekkuza thought, would be the area with the least amount of people, as Rek doesn't like to be with a group...He was always like that....Always alone.....

...New Trades...

Lv. 5
    Male

I'm Joshua on Serebii/UPN

Joshua: Narius grins as he watches Hayley get ready to square up against Salamence, “Salamence, You know what to do ..” Salamence nods as the Vileplume all stand back to spectate from the sidelines as you watch Hayley take to the sky in front of Salamence. Hayley opens her mouth and releases a barrage of greenish blue flames, and Salamence counters with his own Dragonbreath. The two attack collide in the middle and explode, sending small chunks of green flame down to the forest below which diminish quickly. Hayley then shoots forwards as Salamence begins to swoop around, using Dragon Dance. She gets right up to his face and blasts him with an Icy Wind, which freezes over the dragons face slightly.

Letting out a loud roar, Salamence begins to splutter and thrash about trying to break the ice which has glazed his features. Hayley then takes the opportunity and blasts Salamence with another Dragonbreath, causing good damage but thawing the ice on Salamences face. Narius then screams up at Salamence, “DRAGON CLAW!!” Salamences claws then glow orange as he approaches Hayley and smashes them into her torso dealing good damage. Salamence then swoops back to position. What will you do?
    Joshua winced as Hayley was struck by the Salamence's Dragon Claw, but personally thought that Hayley came out on top of this round. "Way to go Hayley, show that overgrown lizard!"

"Hayley, show Salamence your Strength! Zip over to it, and grab it with your Strength, then slam it into the ground! Then fire a Dragonbreath at it, then slam an Ice Punch into Salamence's jaw!"
    Changed name to Joshua - Shadow Brigadier for simplicity's sake.

Credit to Joe for the sexylicious banner!

~ PASBL Squad ~

Level 2 Trainer
    21 KOs, 84.5 TP

Dark Scizor: The girl watches you as you speak, explaining the situation calmly to her. She then grins excitedly and begins to bounce up and down. “You saw King Enma, You saw King Enma!” You look at her, with a confused expression on your face as she begins to squeal loudly. Covering your ears, the girl looks at you and then throws a Premier Ball into the air, releasing a Mankey. The small monkey lands on the ground and she looks blankly into the distance with hazed eyes. The girl then kneels down and hugs the Mankey, “This is my Mankey, her name is Izumi. She’s blind, but has a sixth sense. She can sense Enma’s presence. Let me explain all this to you” The girl then approaches you and sits down on the tree stump which Enma had appeared on. “Enma is the King of all the Fighting type pokemon, and he resides in a temple somewhere on this island. Using Izumi’s ability, we tracked him down here. Enma appears before trainers to test them, but many trainers merely believe they are hallucinating” You listen intently as the girl becomes even more serious, “I want to track him down and encounter him, maybe even battle him. Izumi wants to meet him also, as she believes she is connected in some way to him” As the girl says this, Izumi nods and holds onto the girls leg for support. “Oh yeah! My name is Alice.” She says as she holds a hand out for you to shake, “Nice to meet ya!” Alice seems more relaxed now, and she then eyes you curiously, “If Enma appeared before you then he may want to challenge you and your pokemon. What do you say? Want to come with me and Izumi?” What will you say?
    Saturn realized that maybe the girl was right about the Primeape. There wasn´t a better explanation of what happened to the pig monkey, who dissapeared mysteriously. He has nothing better to do so he decided to give a hand to the gal in her search of the fighting king. He turned to her and replied:

"My name is Saturn and I am going to help you. Let´s find that Primeape. What do you want me to do?"

After that, he waited for the girl´s reply.
    Fizzy Bubbles

Banner made by Joe

Latias10: Just as you completed the slab’s question, you handed it to Lanturn and he grabbed it off you excitedly. Holding the slab inbetween his fins he nods and reads over your answers .. “Oh yes very nice, ya ya … WHAT?” He then eyes you angrily, “Weird? ME? I’m not weird. How very rude! I’m just eccentric. You would be too if you had my job ya know!” He sighed and then the slab disappeared, “Your answers have been sent inside the temple, yes. Those in power shall review it.” Lanturn then uses his headlight to pull you in close to him. “The names Illum, and I am the self proclaimed legendary gatekeeper of the Watund Temple. Only chosen trainers come here ya know! Siha must of seen your potential and summoned you here, yes?”

Illum then grins, “If the higher beings let you in, you’ll be in for some good times, yes. Battles and tests await you but the prize will be fine, I promise you Catherine. Is it okay for me to call you that,yes?!” You peer over Illum’s shoulder at the huge temple and you begin to feel quite nervous, wondering what could await you inside. Illum then eyes you, “Have you got any questions for me, Catherine my darling?” What will you do?
    "Sorry I was not thinking at the moment I wrote that question," Catherine poligized to the Laturn after he had gotten mad at the weird question. "Um its just that your such an... interesting pokemon," Catherine told the fish as she strugled to find the right words for the situation.

Catherine then listened to the electrical creature and found out his name was Illum and some other stuff. "Nope, I am ready to face what ever I must," Catherine replied to the fish. "Or at least I hope," she whispered to herself very quietly. This place was make her a bit nerviuos becuase it was not something she would usally see so she had no idea what would happen but then again that how life was most of the time.

On a path of trouble (for others) and fun (for me).

Hi all!

I know I haven't post here in a while. In fact, November.

These last few months, I've had a lot of rea life things I need to handle and because of that, I have very little time to sit down and handle updating. I had hoped hiring more Zone Assistants would help, but even with my update group being a few people, I still haven't been able to find time and deal with it.

So I have decided to give control of the Water Zone to Shinjara. She has shown great talent and zeal in updating and I feel confident with her in charge.

So Shinjara, good luck and have fun with zone ownership. You've earned it.

Its sad to see you go Loki, but you've been a great ZO and boss to me and the other ZAs. All I want to say is Thank you and that I'll rule the Water Zone with a Bloody Iron Fist Laced With Love and Justice! :P

I'll be posting the zone again under my name, but I'll cover some stuff first.

Those of you who were in Loki's group will be assigned a new updator. You have the option to continue or restart, its up to you, just make sure you tell your new updator which you decide to do. I'm hiring a new updator to cover you lot and also so I can accommodate those who were waiting through the cap so patiently. At present, the zone will remain capped until I feel myself, Skrusti and Lonely Wanderer can handle more people entering without feeling swamped.

Those of you who can now post an introductory post when the new thread is created are:

Bloody Banette
    JAF
    PokePaladin

Then we'll sort out updatees and get back to normality .. I hope xP

EDIT: New threads up, so can anyone replying to updates use this thread for reference and post their replies in the new one. This needs to be closed so I'll see a mod. Thanks ^^

Last edited by Shinjara; 3rd March 2006 at 11:17 AM.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112