The Water Zone: Sapphire Island Recorded History - Page 11

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 176

Thread: The Water Zone: Sapphire Island Recorded History

  1. #151
    Got You! thed3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Yay yay yay!!

    Here's my last update and reply... so that means I want to continue my adventure

    Summarized it's like this... Arrived at beach, big wave came and slammed on me, got up and seen young breast-ful woman on shore unconscious, about to do CPR on her, Krabby smacks me, and now I'm mad and just sent out Magneto in this reply :D

    Quote Originally Posted by ロキさま
    Southern Beach

    Th3d-You run over to the young woman. She's definitely unconscious and you try to wake her up. You shake her for a bit, but she's not responding. Then you say, loudly, "Hmm... maybe I'll have to do CPR..."

    Still, no response. So you hunch over and creep closer and closer to her lips. Suddenly...

    POW!

    You're smacks on the side of your face with some hard red thing. You look back to see what hit you and spot a Krabby. Krabby stands between you and the sleeping lady and looks very upset and concerned about her. It then turns to you and threatens you with it's claws. What will you do?
    Approaching the girl Thed was cautious at first. He checked his surroundings; making sure that the area was generally safe to enter. He bent down to the girl and tried to wake her up. He said in a loud voice while shaking her, "Hey wake up!!! Can you hear me? Wake up!!" But, to no avail; she just layed there still unconscious.

    Thed thought to himself, Well... a litle CPR wouldn't hurt. Heck it might just wake her up. He bent down lower so that his face was right in line with hers. His face going lower and lower almost touching hers; he closed his eyes. Almost there...., he thought to himself. But, before he knew it he was smacked in the face by something. Caught off guard and of course not one to like being hit in the face Thed sat up furious.

    "OK who did that!?!?!"

    He looked around the beach with fire in his eyes. He spotted something red next to the girl; it was a Krabby. "So, you were the one who hit me huh?" Thed said angrily. The Krabby was not taking a liking to Thed and it's mouth started bubbling. Thed, also, was not taking a liking to the Krabby and his face started getting red.

    "You... Grrrr... this girl is in need of help here and you're stopping me from doing so!!! And I really doubt you'll be able to give her the necessary help that she needs. Errr... you're getting on my nerves you little crab. Ok I'm over this.."

    With that Thed threw a ball out and it opened up revealing a Magnemite. It buzzed and whirred for a second and then looked at the Krabby; it's mouth still bubbling in anger. Magneto then turned towards its trainer still looking furiously towards the Krabby. Magneto was a bit entertained by the sight for it never saw its trainer so angry. It then spied the exotic girl and then realized why its trainer was so pissed off... his animal instincts were at work. It gave a bit of a sigh and knew he would have to do something about this situation.

    "Alright Magneto we need to help this girl out but the Krabbys in the way. Get it away from the girl by using a Metal Sound. Then once it's backed off use a Thunder Wave to paralyze it and buy me some time. I'll carry the girl to a safer spot, but if the Krabby somehow fights off the paralysis you'll need to fend it off with Tackles."

    Togisumase! Kemono No Yaiba!
    Hibike! Kemono No Sakebi!
    Tagire! Kemono No Chikara!
    Bisuto On! HA!

    FB | | PC | DT

  2. #152
    Angel Wings ~ Shinjara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Okay so as you know theres been a big rearrangement of updatees and this is who is in my group:

    Emerald Forest: P/Arts, Joshua, Dark Scizor
    Lapis Lake: Faiyaa, Joe, Golden Mew.
    Jade Swamp: Sasuke, Manji, Latias 10,
    Ocean Waters and Reefs: Dark Magic, Forever Flygon.
    Skrusti is also in my group, and I'm waiting for an introductory post from you ^^ Radical Edward, your request is being sorted out and I'll PM you if you are entering my group.

    So heres updates for those who replied to the last batch. Enjoy.


    Ocean Waters and Reefs: Please reply in Aqua

    DM & FF: I cannot update you two if only one of you posts. Please endeavour to work together in future as in the end you're both missing out on your adventure :\



    Lapis Lake: Please reply in Cyan

    Faiyaa: As the seering twister of flame and dragon energy came bounding towards you, parting the Lapis Lake waters as it did so. You quickly sprayed a Potion onto Shuri, relieving her and boosting her health, whilst doing so you reissue attacks to counter the approaching Dragon Rage. Gyarados pants heavily as the energy he used to summon his Dragon Rage drained him ever so slightly more. Psyduck wriggles around in your arms, panicking about the impending attack and squeaks weakly, “Psy psy..” whilst holding his head in ..pain? Shuri begins to whip a Gust attack, and then glows silver as she blasts some Silver Winds into the Gust for good measure, creating a beautiful tornado of a silver colour, the particles of the Silver Wind shining in the bright day sun.

    Shuri then lurches forward, which sends the SilverGust Tornado straight towards the Dragon Rage and the two attacks collide and stay still? You peer at them and are completely confounded until you notice Psyduck’s eyes glowing a dark blue; hes using Disable to stop the attacks! Psyduck groans in pain as the headache intensifies and the attack is sent hurling into the sky by a Confusion attack and it explodes, sending blasts of Silver Wind, Gust and Dragon Rage hurling across the sky. Psyduck’s eyes return to normal and he passes out, exhausted. Thanking the small duck quietly you watch as Gyarados begins to thrash about, getting increasingly irritated by the battle, while at the same time, he is panting deeply. Shuri backs away from Gyarados. Seems the next round could be the last, what will you do?


    Joe: Nurse Joy looks at you with worry as you spout out random words until you find your composure and explain the situation somewhat calmly. Nurse Joy nods and then looks to Plusle, who is very pale and breathing heavily. “I see, well I think our main task is to help your Plusle first. Come with me in the car and we’ll go to the Pokemon Center I work at and I’ll explain more..” You tentatively nod as you and Nurse Joy hop into her pink car embellished with a red cross. After 5 minutes of driving you come to the Lapis Lake branch of the Pokemon Center and Nurse Joy ushers you in. As you enter, 2 Blisseys rush forward and take Plusle and take her to the Intensive Care unit to see what they can do.

    Meanwhile Nurse Joy sits down with you on a sofa and begins to explain whats happening. “Lately, we’ve had reports of a group of Lotad which have mutated somehow and can sap the energy, attacks and some of the characteristics of the pokemon they target. They use an advanced Leech Seed, which has the same concept as a normal Leech Seed but this one takes longer to activate and therefore the effects are much more deadly. It saps the lifeforce and Lotad uses it to grow large then it steals a body part which it will effectively use to aid the attack it stole from Plusle..” You feel your heart sink as Joy tells you this, and she then continues, “We’ve been trying to stop this group but they have a ringleader, as most groups do, this ringleader has been breeding with some unknown pokemon and we believe this is how they have obtained these weird characteristics” Suddenly, the Blisseys come out and nod to you, “Oh!” proclaims Nurse Joy, “Sounds like you can see Plusle now” she says with a smile. You move into the ward and Plusle is awake, she looks up at you weakly as Joy says, “Plusle is weak, and will need a lot of rest to get back to full strength, she was lucky” You nod as Nurse Joy begins to think and then asks you, “You know, we could prevent this from happening if we consult the Ringleader of this pack of Lotad ..Would you be willing to help me before other pokemon are injured?” What will you say?




    Emerald Jungle: Please reply in LimeGreen

    Joshua: Bellossom and Oddish run off to hide as you bravely burst forth from the bushes to challenge the man. He looks at you and begins to laugh as the army of Vileplume around him wiggle their petals to warn and remind you of the deadly powders which reside within them. One of the Vileplume steps forwards and the man swings his arm outwards to stop her, “No Vileplume, I shall make this boy respect me as I made you respect me when I got here..” He smirks as he eyed Hayley curiously, and then a wicked smile spread across his features. “I know, we shall have a small tournament to decide what happens. The type we use must always be the same .. Now boy, my name is Narius, you’d best remember it!” Smirking, Narius reached down to his belt and plucked an Ultra Ball from it and threw it into the air revealing his pokemon.

    A red flash occurred and a huge dragon formed in the sky above the forest. A huge red body with red majestic wings sprouting from his back. The now released Salamence snarled at you, bearing a mouthful of sharp fangs. It then descends to the forest and lands on the ground and you can now see it quite clearly; its body is covered with scars and marks from previous battles, all in all the dragon looks quite battered. Nevertheless, the Vileplume all quiver at the sight of the huge dragon and Narius nods, “You shall see why they quiver in fear! Salamence, take to the skies! Come boy, let us battle!” Letting out a cackle, Narius readies himself for battle. What will you do?


    Dark Scizor: Deciding to attack the Primeape, you issue attacks to Scizor, who nods and gets ready to attack and yet again a gust of wind flies through the forest. His right pincer glows grey as it powers up with Steel energy and he flies forwards and slams his claw into Primeape .. That is if Primeape was there, Scizor looks down to see his claw jammed into the tree trunk that Primeape was previously stood upon. Struggling to free himself, he looks around eagerly for the Pig Monkey to reappear. He flutters his wings slightly to prepare a Silver Wind just incase he is sneak attacked, but he isn’t. Scizor looks at you helplessly, perhaps Primeape wasn’t there at all?

    Suddenly you hear a loud voice coming from behind you, you turn and a girl is stood there. “HEYYY!” She shouts loudly and approaches you. “You didn’t by chance just see a Mankey or Primeape did you? Did you?!” She gasps as she sees the knocked out Mankey on the ground and she runs to see it. “What happened here?!” She demands, waiting for an answer. What will you do?

    P-Arts: Feeling quite nervous after your steel behemoth’s demonstration of ferocious power, you issue another set of attacks, and Necross listens solemnly, envisioning how the attacks will be performed in his head; a strategy to ensure maximum accuracy. Lifting his huge tail into the air, Nidoqueen prepares herself, expecting to be slammed by it, but is surprised as the tail is sent hurling into the ground, shaking the entire Emerald Forest and sending some large rocks from the earth beneath you. Nidoqueen braces herself and then clenches her fists, as Necross smashes his tail against the rocks sending them right towards her. Nidoqueen then opens her mouth and blasts the rocks with a coating of Icy Wind, then she spins around and smacks them with her tail, sending the Icy Rocks right back at Necross. Using his initiative, Necross hurls his huge form into the air and then smashes into the ground, leaving a huge crater where he entered. The Icy Rocks land in the hole, not touching Necross as his huge form tears through the earth.

    Nidoqueen closes her eyes and tries to sense where Necross is currently at but fails as the behemoth bursts from the earth, sending chunks of debris all over. You dart about the area, dodging the debris as it crashes into the ground. Necross smashes into Nidoqueen and sends her flying, she shuts her eyes tight as she regains her composure in the air and lands on her feet, panting heavily. She then charges her right fist with Fire energy and rushes towards Necross, who is feeling quite drained of energy after his assault and smashes the fist into his torso. Letting out an eardrum splitting roar of pain, Necross smashes Nidoqueen away with a flick of his tail and inspects the burn Nidoqueen just inflicted .. Seems it could get worse. Nidoqueen is panting heavily now and Necross has been burned. What will you do?



  3. #153
    Oceanic Legend~ Waterlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Water Zone: Sapphire Island Locations
    Diamond Falls- A waterfall that sparkles like diamonds in the sun. The waters come out of the wall of the Ruby Mountain and feeds the island with fresh water. The water spews out with such force, no one has been able to investigate what the underground source is.
    Tom trudged off the boat and fumbled around for the map in his bag. After a few minutes and half of his bag upturned, the tattered map of the Water Zone appeared among the Pokéballs of his Pokémon in the side pocket of the bag. As he unrolled it, a small amount of dust blew into the air.

    "I didn't think it was that long since I was last here. Anyway, from the look of the map, I may aswell investigate Diamond Falls. Other people may have not being able to find the underground source, but they've never had an experienced Water Trainer having a look," Tom muttered as he traced the route with his finger, over to the falls. "From the look of it, a river runs from the Waterfall, so I may aswell ride on Guardian there,"

    At that, he brandished a Pokéball from his bag and brought it to his face.

    "You ready Gyarados? You're gonna have to help me alot!"

    With that, he readied himself for the journey to Diamond Falls...
    .Known as Sai on SPPf.

    .Fizzy Bubbles.

  4. #154
    Phoenix of the sky Faiyaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas, baybeh! :3
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Faiyaa: As the seering twister of flame and dragon energy came bounding towards you, parting the Lapis Lake waters as it did so. You quickly sprayed a Potion onto Shuri, relieving her and boosting her health, whilst doing so you reissue attacks to counter the approaching Dragon Rage. Gyarados pants heavily as the energy he used to summon his Dragon Rage drained him ever so slightly more. Psyduck wriggles around in your arms, panicking about the impending attack and squeaks weakly, “Psy psy..” whilst holding his head in ..pain? Shuri begins to whip a Gust attack, and then glows silver as she blasts some Silver Winds into the Gust for good measure, creating a beautiful tornado of a silver colour, the particles of the Silver Wind shining in the bright day sun.

    Shuri then lurches forward, which sends the SilverGust Tornado straight towards the Dragon Rage and the two attacks collide and stay still? You peer at them and are completely confounded until you notice Psyduck’s eyes glowing a dark blue; hes using Disable to stop the attacks! Psyduck groans in pain as the headache intensifies and the attack is sent hurling into the sky by a Confusion attack and it explodes, sending blasts of Silver Wind, Gust and Dragon Rage hurling across the sky. Psyduck’s eyes return to normal and he passes out, exhausted. Thanking the small duck quietly you watch as Gyarados begins to thrash about, getting increasingly irritated by the battle, while at the same time, he is panting deeply. Shuri backs away from Gyarados. Seems the next round could be the last, what will you do?
    Gary smiled as the Psyduck tried to help out and prevent whatever explosion would have happened by the two massive attacks colliding. He made sure he was okay, and thanked him. "Thanks for the help, but you need to rest. You must be exhausted, and need all the health you can get." He then looked at the Gyarados and made good note of its state. "Alright, Shuri, you're doing excellent work. The Gyarados is getting tired, and I'm not sure how much longer it will last. Try and save your own energy by continuing to keep your distance. Use a Double Team to confuse it, and then a Screech, followed by a Silver Wind from all directions! I know you can do this, keep it up!" He watched the two battling pokemon, hoping that the Gyarados won't make a powerful final burst of energy.
    FB Info::My PC::FB Records
    Typhu lv.100, Amph lv.100, Kratos lv.34, Espy lv.16, Shuri lv.100, Thorn lv.53, Scurvy lv.23,

    Buru lv.11, Rena lv.100, Coco lv.25, Flare lv.36, Devi lv.100, Aero lv.17, Raphael lv.36

    Anime banner made by me.

  5. #155
    Fanatic Shiny Maniac ForeverFlygon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara

    Ocean Waters and Reefs: Please reply in Aqua

    DM & FF: I cannot update you two if only one of you posts. Please endeavour to work together in future as in the end you're both missing out on your adventure :\
    I did reply the other day, but hen I hit Submit it said BMG hadn't payed their bills, so the post was lost =/ And I haven't had time to write on since, but I'll reply right away. But you don't have to do as many updates if one of us don't reply =P

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Ocean Waters and Reefs: Please reply in Aqua

    ForeverFlygon & DarkMagic: You two need to reply together and ensure you're working together effeciently, sometimes you're confusing me and this isn't really any good. I'm advising you issue 3 attacks each for this battle, and only use 2 pokemon each as things are getting way out of hand and I'm feeling overwhelmed. Sorry about the trouble, and thanks for hopefully understanding..
    Deciding that Feera takes on Blastoise while Aexlus takes on Feraligatr, you both discuss what you’re going to do and issue attacks. Feraligatr who is bounding through the water at high speed, with his almighty fangs exposed, is met with a nasty combination of a Mud Shot and Cotton Spore right in the mouth. Feraligatr stops and begin to spit and choke on the attacks as Salamence levitates over the top of Feraligatr’s head and fires a greeny blue flame at him, causing good damage and stunning him. Feraligatr then stares right up at Salamence and roars loudly. As Salamence fires off a Tri Attack at Feraligatr, it is met with a Hydro Pump which pushes the attack back up at Salamence and knocks him back, and Aexlus only just manages to keep his balance. Aexlus then releases Alakazam, who appears behind Feera, twirling her spoons, setting up a Reflect barrier to block the Hyper Beam. Blastoise fires off the beam and Reflect only just manages to keep it held back. Feera then releases Nookie, as Nookie appears from the ball, shiny stars surround him as he nods at the commands he is given. Flying in front of Blastoise, his eyes glow a white as hypnotic waves are released. Blastoise looks at Nookie and laughs out loud as he smashes into the Owl with an Ice punch, sending him flying backwards, plummeting towards the sea. Free then blasts Feraligatr with a Dragonbreath followed with a Hidden Power laced with the Fire Element. The attacks hit their mark, but don’t seem to damage Feraligatr much, who is concentrating on attacking Marshtomp and Flaaffy.

    As Flaaffy jumps off of Marshtomps back, she lands on Feraligatr and hits him with a Rock Smash, Feraligatr receives only light damage from this and hardly feels the Ice Punch that Marshtomp just delivered. Blastoise then looks to Feraligatr and nods. The two water titans then roar loudly in unison and Blastoise opens the turrets in his shell and fires off a powerful Hydro Cannon towards Free and Feera and then Feraligatr swings his mighty tail and knocks Flaaffy and Marshtomp flying away and then turns to Salamence and growls, glowing brown and then sending an Ancient Power attack at them.



    Quote Originally Posted by DerekMageek
    Watching as the plan worked, in stopping the croc from eating my pokemon my smirk disappeared as the rest of the plan failed. These water behemoths refused to be pushed around. I hastily returned my Alakazam, Marshtomp, and Flaafy as I knew they would be in tremendous danger (not to mention they were about to get crushed by that ancient power). I looked back at FF and yelled at him to try a combination Hypnosis. I released Osiris my starting pokemon, my purple flying bug Venomoth. Emerging from the red light, the Venomoth fluttered its wings in surprise as it had never fought at an ocean before.
    "Osiris listen closely these 2 pokemon here came to protect its evil friend who hurt our friend's pokemon. I want you to make them pay. Osiris you and Nookie should concentrate on that Blastoise. Salamence here, wants to take on Feraligatr."
    Salamence snorted blue flames from its nostrils as it narrowed its eyes and gave another steely gaze at the giant croc pokemon.
    "Listen Salamence I want you to power up with a Dragon Dance then hit another Dragon Breath at it, then swoop down and hit another Tri Attack all the time aiming for its head and upper body."
    "Osiris I want you to use Hypnosis with Nookie and then spread a Poison Powder at the direction of the two water pokemon. Follow this up by getting close to Blastoise and suck up health and energy with Giga Drain."
    I wasn't so sure what would happen now. These two pokemon had taken everything our pokemon could dish out so far and had shrugged off most of the attacks with ease. I turned back to FF to see what he would do to collaborate with my pokemon besides the double Hypnosis attack.....
    I shook my head as Osiris and Salamence began preparing their attacks.


    Feera's eyes flicked from the battlefield the the pokemon who had just regained his balance and was now hoovering next to him, and owl with red wings. The wings reflected the sunlight like the blade of a knife, only a little more in the shade of red instead of clear silver, and Feera smiled inwards, he knew his friend would help him and DM overcome their opponents, and he had just the idea as to how that would happen.

    "Nookie, combine a Hypnosis with Venomoth, and make Feraligatr a tad bit sleepy! If you are succesful in that, Sky Attack Blastoise after sensing his action with Foresight! If you fail with Hypnosis, try a Fly attack from behind aimed at Feraligatr!"

    Being hopeful that his and DM's plan would work, Feera fiddled with another pokéball just incase, but he eventually decides against using any other pokemon in this fight other than Nookie, unless he would become severely hurt.

    He held Mikozou a little closer, whispering to him as he looked down at his injured companion, and the bondage now applied to the bitten tail of the small fish. He hoped that keeping pressure on the wound would stop the bleeding. Blood was already over the bottom of Feera's shirt and his pants, but he didn't care in that exact moment.

    "Don't worry, you'll be just fine soon enough." With gritted teeth he looked down at his opponents, and swore a silent oath he'd make them pay for what they had done, and what the possible could if they didn't stop them.

    "Free, listen. Make sure you are as so that you can avoid any attack the water beasts send at you, but close enough so we can dive in if something should happen, okay?"

    Free nodded slightly, eyeing the scene before him, the only thing to be heard was the wind in Nookies feather and Free's scaled wings, their quiet flapping, just like the quiet before the storm. Feera held his legs around Free's throat harder, to prevent falling of in case his dragon needed to do an avoiding maneuver.

    (Or FF2 -_-;)
    ZoneAssistant of Cloud Garden at UPN.

  6. #156
    May the Aura be with you. FabuVinny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Bark Town, England
    Posts
    6,077
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrutsi
    Fabuvinny

    See your name on the list me 'earties? Well, that's good then! Yar har har, I update you scurvy dogs, and don' let anyone tell ya otherwise, ya hear?

    Now, get your limey lily-livers into posting, whether you want to continue your current adventure (Get me a summary of the adventure, yar) or restart and go on a brand new one! Until that time, me 'earties, I ain't doin' no updating. You all have a week or so to post, otherwise you'll miss the first batch of updates. Yo ho ho and a bottle of Fizzy Cola!
    Well, I arrived on the beach and was attacked by a Shellder...and that is as far as I got, so I may as well continue from there. ^^

    For the first round of the battle, my Tangela is using Sleep Powder, Confusion and Absorb.

  7. #157
    A lonely soul... Lonely Wanderer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Wandering aimlessly...
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Hello, peeps. Think I'm in the wrong place? Well, no. =P

    I'm, in fact, the other new ZA. Take a look at the list below here:

    Torkoal Stu
    Ythrelancus/~*Centin*~
    Alilatias
    Eon/Nightshadow
    Archaic
    Silver Wind

    If your username is in the list, then you are my new updatees! Welcome aboard! ^^

    Anyway, I will need to know if you want to continue your adventures or start a fresh, new one. If you want to continue your current adventure, don't worry about finding the lastest update/reply; I've gotten the lastest reply/updates from all of you. I know that you, Archaic, had never gotten updated yet (since Loki was your last updator), so that takes care of you, unless you want to go somewhere else.

    If you want to start a new adventure, make sure to mention where you want to go next. Please have either answers sent in PMs, so I should be waiting for 5-6 PMs if possible.

    And just a little notice for ~*Centin*~: Me and Shinjara were not clear on where you want to go, since it sounds like you want to go to both places, so please PM me if you want to go to Lapis Lake or Emerald Village.

    Anyway, if I get all PMs by the end of this week, I should have updates next week.

    So until then, I'll be waiting.

    ~Fizzy Bubbles~
    Hena - Mightyena - Female - Lv. 100
    Cryseye - Sableye - Female - Lv. 54
    Koro - Murkrow - Male - Lv. 25
    Karasa - Beautifly - Female - Lv. 25
    Aurora - Dewgong - Female - Lv. 50
    Daku - Nuzleaf - Male - Lv. 25
    Draci - Zubat - Female - Lv. 6
    Gypsy - Misdreavus - Female - Lv. 5
    Angel - Absol - Female - Lv. 11
    Lilac - Caterpie - Female - Lv. 6
    Derugo - Houndour - Male - Lv. 9

  8. #158
    Fighting Fiend
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Sorry for not replying in time huni. Well, you know why that was :\ I’m trying to get back into it now, but this reply will be a short one ..

    His Primeape snarled and beat his chest as Sasuke watched with interest, while the rain continued to pour down around them and the two pokemon went to battle. Kabutops raised it’s brow slightly as Enma began to glow an electric blue as he focused his energy, his fur crackling with power and standing on end. Working himself up into a rage he burst forward, swiping furiously at Kabutops who hardened it’s shell to lesson the damage. Seemingly unimpressed the shellfish pokemon swung one of it’s arms, clouting Enma with the flat side of the scythe and sending him reeling backwards. Sasuke tried to dive out of the way but his Primeape barrelled into him, knocking him backwards into the mud for a second time.

    Sasuke cursed as he stood up and brushed himself off, just as Kabutops began to roar at the top of it’s voice and clash it’s scythes together. He walked over to help Enma, reaching out a hand to pull up his companion who grunted and knocked it to the side, bouncing up onto his feet without any sign of hesitation in his eyes. ’’That’s it Enma, you can do this,’’ Sasuke encouraged him through gritted teeth.

    Looking up to the skies desperately for a sign, he formulated a plan in his head. The heavy rain was still pouring down his face and showing no signs of stopping. Looking over at Kabutops he noted that it too was dripping wet, and the rain would magnify any electric attacks. ’’Go and pummel it with Thunderpunches,’’ Sasuke commanded instantly, ''but aim for the soft parts around it's shell,'' he added as an afterthought, remembering how little damage fury swipes had done. ’’And remember this time!’’ he ordered as Enma moved forward, the metal collars around his fists already crackling with electricity. ’’If it makes any attempt to hit you with those scythes duck and give it a low kick to the legs. Then seismic toss it to the ground.’’ Enma grunted furiously, flashing Kabutops a look of pure hatred. Sasuke almost smiled to himself at the thought that the angrier his Primeape got the harder he would try, but this Kabutops was a foe unlike any other he had faced before.
    Fizzy Bubbles

    What a day. The sun is out, birds are singing, bees are trying to have sex with them -
    as is my understanding...

  9. #159
    Angel Wings ~ Shinjara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Kaya found herself stepping off the boat onto the warm beach of Sapphire Island. Sheilding her eyes from the sun, she smiled and stretched; she for one couldn't wait to get off that darned boat. "Damn seasickness.." she grumbled. Looking about, she watched as all the other trainers moved to the areas they wanted to explore. Eyeing the TPP she had just received, she placed it into her bag, making a mental note to remember it was actually there incase of trouble. If only it could help her decide where to go.

    Plucking a pokeball from her belt, she smiled and released her newest companion; Sakura. The Victreebel screamed in delight as she realised she was on a warm beach in the sun. She moved her leaf into the sky to absorb as much sunlight as possible. "Wow Sakura" Kaya smiled, "You look more beautiful thanks to that sunlight already" Sakura smiled at her trainer then bounced up and down. "Well we need to decide where to go.. any suggestions?" Sakura bounded over to Kaya and stretched her vine to point over into the direction of the Emerald Forest. Kaya then giggled, "Asking a Poisonous Grass type where they want to go .. of course they'd want to go to the forest" Kaya giggled as Sakura frowned a little.

    Giving Sakura a stroke on the leaf, the two then set off to the Emerald Forest.

  10. #160
    Crypt Lord Dark_Scizor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Dark Scizor: Deciding to attack the Primeape, you issue attacks to Scizor, who nods and gets ready to attack and yet again a gust of wind flies through the forest. His right pincer glows grey as it powers up with Steel energy and he flies forwards and slams his claw into Primeape .. That is if Primeape was there, Scizor looks down to see his claw jammed into the tree trunk that Primeape was previously stood upon. Struggling to free himself, he looks around eagerly for the Pig Monkey to reappear. He flutters his wings slightly to prepare a Silver Wind just incase he is sneak attacked, but he isn’t. Scizor looks at you helplessly, perhaps Primeape wasn’t there at all?

    Suddenly you hear a loud voice coming from behind you, you turn and a girl is stood there. “HEYYY!” She shouts loudly and approaches you. “You didn’t by chance just see a Mankey or Primeape did you? Did you?!” She gasps as she sees the knocked out Mankey on the ground and she runs to see it. “What happened here?!” She demands, waiting for an answer. What will you do?
    Saturn replied to the impatient girl.

    "Mankey was in a tree and I thought that its tail was some kind of stick. It was blocking my way so I took it away. But then, I realized that the thing that I tossed was a Mankey and it was very angry. He tried to attack me so I used my Yanma but it defeated her. After that, I used my Beedrill but he was almost defeated. Finally, I released my Scizor and he won the battle. While we were celebrating, Primeape appeared. I thought that it was going to act like Mankey so I ordered Scizor to attack. Before it was hit by the attacks, it vanished. That is the whole story."

    After he finished talking, Saturn returned his bug Pokémon back to his ball and waited for the girl´s reaction.
    Fizzy Bubbles



    Banner made by Joe

  11. #161
    Registered User Skrutsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Shiver my timbers
    Shiver my soul
    Yo, ho he ho!
    There are men whose heart's are as black as coal
    Yo, ho he ho!


    First batch of updates :o

    Southern Beach Please reply in Yellow

    Thed3

    The Krabby glares at Magneto, who just shrugs its magnets before slamming them together. A high-pitched sound, like that of a dial-up modem attempting to access the internet, filled the area, causing the Krabby to stumble about in a daze. Krabby shakes its small body vigorlously, and then scoops its claws like a backhoe into the sand, spraying water quickly on it before throwing it at Magneto. While not as effective as a real MUD SHOT, the impromptu version Krabby performed works well enough, splattering mud all over the pile of bolts.

    Angered by this, Magneto fires a few thin strands of electricity which encircle the irate crab, binding it rather effectively. It lets out a few small hisses, but it isn't going anywhere. Smiling, you turn, and bend over to pick up the woman, only to be slapped a second time, albeit this time it's with a human hand. The dark flesh leaves you stinging, and you're surprised to see the woman standing up. She glares at you as you stare, clothing barely able to cover the important parts. "Dartaangu?!" she yells out. Stupefied, you don't know what to say.

    "Astoru Marje!" She cries out, and this gets the attention of Magneto, who focuses his attention on the woman as well. "Jersh Maru...Izorhi!" Still not getting a reaction, she screams, a scream which sounds...bloodthirsty. "Krabu, solastre HUZO SHORE!" She yells out. The Krabby, seeming to understand her perfectly, closes its eyes, before a rather large wave forms up, and slams into you and Magneto. You're knocked down harshly into the sand, before coughing up the water which entered your lungs. "Krabu...Meera Sharo!" She orders. Krabby begins to concentrate once more...

    What will you do?

    Fabuvinny

    The Shellder doesn't look too pleased at you, spraying you and your Pokemon with water. Tangle twitches and shakes, sending a light blue powder into the air. The Shellder isn't stupid, however, and WITHDRAWS into its shell, the powder falling harmlessly onto the Bivalve. Grinning widely, the Shellder splits apart, before hitting Tangle with an AURORA BEAM, the colours of the beam catching the sun and causing you to shield your eyes.

    In response to this, Tangle shivers, before a thin line of psychic energy zooms from inbetween its eyes, hitting the Shellder for good damage. The water creature flips over backwards, landing with a splash in the water. It floats to the surface, and spits bubbles forcefully at Tangle, forcing Tangle backwards across the sand. Another thin line of energy hits the Shellder, who shakes itself, its head now muddled. It began to swim around in circles, not remembering its battle at all.

    What will you do?


    Emerald Forest Please reply in Limegreen

    Shinjara

    Sakura bops along behind you as you enter the jungle. Bugs buzz, birds chirp, very jungly sounds that are normally heard in a jungle echo around and around. Once or twice, you even hear a monkey hooting off in the distance. But what's odd is there's no Pokemon. Not a single one. Sighing, after hours of walking around, you sit down on a tree trunk, the humidity getting to you. Sakura wraps her vine around a tree branch, pulling herself up and hanging loosely from it, closing her eyes.

    You don't know how you lost track of time, or when you zoned out, but a small voice brings you back to reality. "Excuse me...miss?" You shake your head and see a man standing in front of you. He has a safari outfit on, right down to the sand-coloured khakis and wearing socks with sandals. "I couldn't help but notice you and your Victreebel, and well...I was wondering...would you like to battle? My research gets very boring very quickly, and I don't want to harm any of the wild creatures around here." He reasons. "If you have no objections, shall we make it two on two?" He then inquires, looking hopefully at you.

    What do you respond?


    Diamond Falls Please reply in Light Blue

    Waterlight

    Gyarados gives a mighty roar when it hits the water, and looks at you, before turning and allowing you access to his back. You clambor aboard, settling as comfortable as you can on top of Gaurdian, before he begins to swim upriver, the current making the travel slow, but faster than walking. Guardian swims on, oblivious to everything around him, and the two of you slowly make your way towards the waterfall. It glints in the sunlight, powerfully roaring down from an opening in Ruby Mountain. Gaurdian halts, moving towards the shore, and you take it as your cue to get off, as he can't possibly swim any closer to the falls.

    A loud roar echoes from the trees near you, and you turn with a start, gaping at a very large creature. Two heads adorn its body, each hissing at you, baring sharp fangs. The creature looks to be about ten feet tall, with a long, swishy tail to accompany its four legs. Small green tufts of hair adorn each head, and a pattern of green scales mixes in nicely with the blue and gold scales that take up most of its body. The creature, all in all, looks like a two-headed Hydra. "DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL!" the two heads screech as one, challenging Gaurdian, who roars out in response. The twin-headed serpent shoots two blasts of water forcefully from its mouths, hitting Gaurdian and making him twist and fall over backwards into the current.

    What will you do?


    <---Drailisk (Creature you're fighting, got permission from my friend to use it.)

    Thib
    MG
    ZJ
    Solarsaur

    I have yet to recieve word from you. I will try to update once per week. So, get them to me by next Sunday/Monday, and you'll be included in the next batch.

    My intro =D

    Jeff walked into the Emerald Forest, the humidity almost unbearable. Panting, he fanned himself, though it didn't do more than make his arm tired. He glanced about, wondering what in the world had made him come here. Then he remembered as a small electric creature ran up beside him, pulling on his pants leg. "Min, Minun min! Miiiin!" The Shiny Minun, Cid, said. "Yes, Cid, we're here. But I can't possibly see why you would want to run around here for."

    Not replying, Cid wiggled his nose and turned around, staring off into the forest. He bounded forward, and was soon lost from view. Sighing, Jeff followed, and his Minun finally came back next to him, the two sticking together. Neither wanted to admit they were afraid of what could be waiting deep inside the jungle...


    Sorry I couldn't do any better. I promise to work hard on the replies though Becki ^_^

  12. #162
    I'm Joshua on Serebii/UPN
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Emerald Jungle: Please reply in LimeGreen

    Joshua: Bellossom and Oddish run off to hide as you bravely burst forth from the bushes to challenge the man. He looks at you and begins to laugh as the army of Vileplume around him wiggle their petals to warn and remind you of the deadly powders which reside within them. One of the Vileplume steps forwards and the man swings his arm outwards to stop her, “No Vileplume, I shall make this boy respect me as I made you respect me when I got here..” He smirks as he eyed Hayley curiously, and then a wicked smile spread across his features. “I know, we shall have a small tournament to decide what happens. The type we use must always be the same .. Now boy, my name is Narius, you’d best remember it!” Smirking, Narius reached down to his belt and plucked an Ultra Ball from it and threw it into the air revealing his pokemon.

    A red flash occurred and a huge dragon formed in the sky above the forest. A huge red body with red majestic wings sprouting from his back. The now released Salamence snarled at you, bearing a mouthful of sharp fangs. It then descends to the forest and lands on the ground and you can now see it quite clearly; its body is covered with scars and marks from previous battles, all in all the dragon looks quite battered. Nevertheless, the Vileplume all quiver at the sight of the huge dragon and Narius nods, “You shall see why they quiver in fear! Salamence, take to the skies! Come boy, let us battle!” Letting out a cackle, Narius readies himself for battle. What will you do?[/SIZE]
    Joshua stares at awe at the dragon, even with its scars. TO see such a majestic dragon up close...

    "It looks like you may actually be a trainer of some decent merit," Joshua calls to Narius. "And my name is Joshua. You'd better remember it, as you'll be screaming it later!" he bellows.

    Hayley readies herself, Joshua speaking calmly to her. "Straight up girl. Fire a Dragonbreath as you spin towards Salamence, then blast it with a chilly Icy Wind. Finish up with another Dragonbreath!"

    As the majestic green dragon takes off, Joshua ushers a quick whispered command to Beau the Scizor. "He may have a dragon, but I still don't trust him or those Vileplume. He tries anything funny, use Quick Attack to zip over to him, and rest your claws against his throat. He tries anything else..." Joshua trails off, and Beau nods.
    Changed name to Joshua - Shadow Brigadier for simplicity's sake.



    Credit to Joe for the sexylicious banner!

    ~ PASBL Squad ~

    Level 2 Trainer
    21 KOs, 84.5 TP

  13. #163
    Got You! thed3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrutsi
    Thed3
    The Krabby glares at Magneto, who just shrugs its magnets before slamming them together. A high-pitched sound, like that of a dial-up modem attempting to access the internet, filled the area, causing the Krabby to stumble about in a daze. Krabby shakes its small body vigorlously, and then scoops its claws like a backhoe into the sand, spraying water quickly on it before throwing it at Magneto. While not as effective as a real MUD SHOT, the impromptu version Krabby performed works well enough, splattering mud all over the pile of bolts.

    Angered by this, Magneto fires a few thin strands of electricity which encircle the irate crab, binding it rather effectively. It lets out a few small hisses, but it isn't going anywhere. Smiling, you turn, and bend over to pick up the woman, only to be slapped a second time, albeit this time it's with a human hand. The dark flesh leaves you stinging, and you're surprised to see the woman standing up. She glares at you as you stare, clothing barely able to cover the important parts. "Dartaangu?!" she yells out. Stupefied, you don't know what to say.

    "Astoru Marje!" She cries out, and this gets the attention of Magneto, who focuses his attention on the woman as well. "Jersh Maru...Izorhi!" Still not getting a reaction, she screams, a scream which sounds...bloodthirsty. "Krabu, solastre HUZO SHORE!" She yells out. The Krabby, seeming to understand her perfectly, closes its eyes, before a rather large wave forms up, and slams into you and Magneto. You're knocked down harshly into the sand, before coughing up the water which entered your lungs. "Krabu...Meera Sharo!" She orders. Krabby begins to concentrate once more...

    What will you do?

    Things definitely didn't go as Thed had planned and now he had a bewildered native woman screaming and yelling like she just had her back hair waxed off. It was evident that the woman wanted to battle with him, but Thed had other things on his mind. Not wanting to anger the woman anymore, for he didn't want to be on the bad boys list of this woman, he returned Magneto.

    "Sheesh the natives here sure are short tempered..." Thed muttered. "No... Hurt... Me." Thed said as he pointed at himself and shook his head from side to side hoping the woman would somehow understand him. "I want to be your friend." Pointing at himself and her. Well... if things don't work out here I guess I could go surfing with my foldable surfboard instead...

    Togisumase! Kemono No Yaiba!
    Hibike! Kemono No Sakebi!
    Tagire! Kemono No Chikara!
    Bisuto On! HA!

    FB | | PC | DT

  14. #164
    May the Aura be with you. FabuVinny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Bark Town, England
    Posts
    6,077
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrutsi

    Fabuvinny

    The Shellder doesn't look too pleased at you, spraying you and your Pokemon with water. Tangle twitches and shakes, sending a light blue powder into the air. The Shellder isn't stupid, however, and WITHDRAWS into its shell, the powder falling harmlessly onto the Bivalve. Grinning widely, the Shellder splits apart, before hitting Tangle with an AURORA BEAM, the colours of the beam catching the sun and causing you to shield your eyes.

    In response to this, Tangle shivers, before a thin line of psychic energy zooms from inbetween its eyes, hitting the Shellder for good damage. The water creature flips over backwards, landing with a splash in the water. It floats to the surface, and spits bubbles forcefully at Tangle, forcing Tangle backwards across the sand. Another thin line of energy hits the Shellder, who shakes itself, its head now muddled. It began to swim around in circles, not remembering its battle at all.

    What will you do?
    The three watch the Shellder.
    "Does this mean we won?" asks Vincent.
    "I guess so," replies Mary.
    "Tangle."
    "Interesting. Confusion could come in handy on this island."
    Vincent looks around the beach thoughtfully.
    "I wonder if there are any Heart Scales on this beach," he ponders. "If there are you could learn Volt Tackle, Mary. Although Frenzy Plant on Tangle would be really cool."
    "Go back to Volt Tackle," says Mary.
    "Tangle!"

    While the two Pokémon argue, Vincent releases his Paras from its Pokéball.
    "Ok, Parcel. Are you ready for your first assignment? I need you to Dig around in the sand and see if you an find anything interesting."
    "Paras," Parcel snickers as it walks away.
    "Wouldn't it be better to trust Trapinch with this?", asks Mary, briefly stopping his arguement with Tangle.
    "I happen to have a bit of faith in Parcel," replies Vincent, sitting down to wait for what Parcel finds.

  15. #165
    Registered User Latias10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    [Latias10: Returning Ledy you slowly approach the stairs and peer down them, being unable to see the bottom. You decide to venture down them and you do so with great care, taking each step carefully and cautiously. After a good 10 minutes of descending you come across the bottom, and a huge temple is stood in front of you which is coated in a brown aura. It stands tall, with pictures of different water pokemon etched into its stone structure. You approach it slowly and a bright light comes over the area, lighting it up so you can see clearly. Wondering where it came from a Lanturn appears in front of you and bounces about, looking at you curiously. “Ah chosen one you are yes?” You’re unsure of what to do until Lanturn says, “Well well I say I say, we’d better get acquainted then uh huh uh huh!!” Lanturn then does a spin and laughs out loud. “If you want to know my name then I have some questions for you. No worries lady, all the information you give will remain confidential!” A cheesy grin spread over Lanturns face as a slab of stone and a chisel appear in front of you with these questions on to answer;

    Name:
    Age:
    Pokemon on your team:
    How the heck did you get here?!:

    Lanturn nods, “Take as long as ya like, got plenty of time ya know!!! When ya done, pass me the slab and we’ll get acquainted.. Oh yes!” You blink, completely confused by this eccentric Lanturn. What will you do?
    Catherine looked around at the things around her and then a Laturn apeared before her. She then stared at the fish bafled when it metioned chosen one. She had no clue what to say. The Laturn then said it had a few questions to ask but she never exepted a stone with the questions and a chizle to apear before her. She mumbled under her breath of the weirdness of the place as she started to awnser the questions.

    Name: Catherine
    Age: 13
    Pokemon on your team: Crawdaunt, Ledian, Steelix, Grumpig, Beautifly, Bayleef, Ponyta, Nidoran (M), Bagon, Trapinch, Dratini, Lapras.
    How the heck did you get here?!: Well first I batled this Swampert with my Ledian after it had harmed a Surskit. I won the Surskit desapeared and the water cleared and the stairs were realived. I fallowed them down here and found you and I am totaly confused. Also why are you so weird?

    Satisfied with her awnsers Catherine bent down and handed the slab to the Laturn. She was not so sure if she should ask the weird question but it was to late and she was interested in finding out the awnser. She then waited painetly for the fish's reply.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •