The Water Zone: Sapphire Island Recorded History - Page 10

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: The Water Zone: Sapphire Island Recorded History

Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Dark Scizor: Saturn buzzes happily as you issue your next commands. Nodding, he takes to the air and looks down at Mankey who is bouncing up and down angrily. He then fires a fine String Shot at Mankey and it collides with his legs, tieing them together and subsequently knocks the Pig Monkey to the ground. Landing with a thud, Mankey’s temper begins to flare up as he rolls around angrily, trying to break free. Neptune’s two huge stingers glow a bright white as hundreds of needles are unleashed on Mankey, each one piercing his skin and releasing a small amount of Poison. Mankey, now weakened, writhes around in pain as he scratches at the String Shot and frees himself. As Mankey weakly stands, he glows white as he focus his energy as Neptune approaches for a hard hitting Fury Cutter attack. As Neptune reaches out to cut Mankey, he lashes out with a Karate Chop and knocks him back. He then lashes out at Neptune, hitting him once more, before landing on the ground, signalling the beginning of a Rage attack. Seems Mankey still has quite a bit of energy left. What will you do next?
    Knowing that his Beedrill couldn´t resist anymore Mankey´s Rage attack, Saturn decided to use his Scizor to finish the work. After returning his poison bee Pokémon back to his ball, he took a ball from his backpack and released his bug/steel Pokémon. He turned to the red bug to give him orders.

"I want you to use Wing Attack, the move that you re-learned from the Move Tutor, followed by Metal Claw and Silver Wind. If that Mankey want to fight after those hits, use False Swipe and finish it with Quick Attack."

The pincer Pokémon was ready to K.O. his opponent.
    Fizzy Bubbles

Banner made by Joe

P-Arts: Jiroubi steps forward and braces himself to face Nidoqueen. She looks at Jiroubi curiously, almost laughing at the prospect of battling him. If she could talk, she’d be insulting him. Whilst shes distracted, you throw the poke ball which hit’s the small Nidoran (F), sucking her within the poke ball. It wobbles a bit then pings, signifying a capture. *Congratulations, you have captured a Level 6 Nidoran (F)!* Jiroubi nods and then reactivates the Berserk Gene, any shred of morality in him disappears as his body fills with overwhelming power once more, holding his head, his eyes turn a blood red and he roars out loud. Looking at the Nidoqueen, a single trail of drool falls from his mouth in anticipation as he runs towards her and slams into her bulky body, using all his strength, Nidoqueen is knocked back but grabs Jiroubi by the foot and then glows white as she uses SuperPower and slams him into the ground using every ounce of her strength. Jiro lays on the ground stunned, but the Berserk Gene causes him to battle on. He stands, his leg heavily damaged by Nidoqueen’s grip. Filled with rage, he goes in and unleashes some Fury Swipes on Nidoqueen’s torso, ripping open some of her natural armour. She roars loudly and then fires some Poison Stings at Jiroubi, the lethal needles embedding themselves into his injured leg. Flinching even more on the inside Jiroubi feels the need to continue on, the Berserk Gene’s influence on him taking away all his sense of pain and rational thinking. He then runs towards Nidoqueen to Slash her, but collapses on the way, the damage to his leg stopping him from moving. Nidoqueen stomps over to Jiroubi and looks down at him and gets ready to Body Slam him. What will you do?

"Damn it!" roared James as he watched his teddiursa get slammed onto the hard jungle floor, only to be closed followed by the powerful nidoqueen. "Jiroubi, get out of there!" The bear looked up angrily before roaring at the sky in pain and glaring at James, menace clear in his eyes...

"Return!" screamed the trainer, raising a pokeball into the air, which lit up in red light before a small beam of energy hit his teddiursa, who let out a hasty snarl before being absorbed back into his ball. His trainer let out a sigh of relief before bringing the pokeball to eye-level and staring in shock.

Just how dangerous is that Berserk Gene...?

Shaking his head, James unclipped a second ball from his belt and threw it as high into the air as he could, before it erupted in white light. A thirty foot steel snake ripped its way into existance, blood red eyes snapping open, and a body of hardened metal boulders with cuts and scratches all over them stood mighty and proud, with spikes sticking from seemingly random places along it's frame. A large head with an enormous jaw stared from the top of steel-type, crimson eyes narrowed, while the tail of the beast whipped out as it landed on the ground, ripping up nearby trees.

Despite the ferocious appearance of the pokemon, James smiled gratefully. "Necross..."

The steelix bowed its large head to his trainer, before slithering around to face the opposing nidoqueen. Calm eyes never leaving the enraged poison type, he spoke softly to his trainer, "What is it you ask of me?"

James couldn't help but be awed by his pokemon's calm presence, but stuck to the point - they didn't have time to waste.

"This is Matrise's mother... you know what's happened so far in this area, the little girl must of told you..." James looked away, feeling slightly ashamed, "This nidoqueen's powerful. She took out Jiroubi, with the Berserk Gene active - you know what that means."

The steelix nodded his in acknowledgement of both Jiroubi's and the nidoqueen's strength. "I see only the path with the least bloodshed... but if she is not to be reasoned with..." The steelix's body unwound, and his head looked through the gaps in the top of the rainforest, bathing in the light from the sky above, "Then I will fight."

Necross looked suddenly back at the nidoqueen and let out a tremendous roar which shook his trainer to the core. Through the noise, James screamed out, "RAGE AND ROLLOUT!"

Where a large electronic talking Charmander looks at me from beside the computer...

ZoraJolteon: The group of people all look at you and cheer again, and you naturally revel in the attention. One of them steps forward, he looks about 60 years of age and is wearing quite ragged clothes. He looks at you and then says, “Are you for real? We haven’t seen anyone in months.. We’ve been stranded on an island for a long time, and we’ve only just built this raft to find civilisation.” He then looks at the poke balls on your belt. “Oh, you’re a trainer huh? We came into trouble with those Pelipper and Wingull.. They attacked our raft and you distracted them, we thank you for defeating them..” The old man then looks to the group of 5 people behind him and sighs, “We were all trainers in a tournament on the nearby island of Ruby Island; the sister island of Sapphire Island, but one day, there was an eruption and all hell broke loose, literally. Lava covered the island and everything was destroyed, thousands were killed. We have no idea how we survived, but we did and that’s all that matters. We just want to find a place to live, can you please tell us, are we near Sapphire Island? And would you consider being a bodyguard for us?” The old man looks at you and raises an eyebrow as you ponder the situation. The group of 5 behind him look at you, and you notice a radio next to one of the people.. What will you say?

"Hmm. Why do I get the feeling this is going to end with you trying to eat me or something? Meh, I'm so fantabulous that I'll be able to pull a win from somewhere anyways. Very well. Lord Zora IV at your service." Grabbing two Great Balls from his belt, he tossed them at Wooper and the still disgruntled Slowqueen, returning them in flashes of deep blue light. Grabbing a different ball, he tossed this one into the air, where it eruped, this time in a burst of green.
    "Roooo!" his compainion cooed, the flapping of his leafy wings stirring up a small wake.
    "Right Tropius" Zora announced, "We need some sort of towing monkey or tree dinosaur, as the case may be." Rummaging in his pack for a conveniently located length of rope, he proceeded to tie it to both the raft and his Pokémon's hind legs. Tropius began to flap harder, the rope taking the strain, as Zora pointed in the direction of what he hoped was land. "Tally Ho!" he called out, awaiting a hopefully prosperous journey.

I'm Joshua on Serebii/UPN

Emerald Jungle: Please reply in LimeGreen

Joshua: Feeling confidence flush over you, you give Michael possibly the final commands for this testing battle. As Gloom manages to get on her feet, Michaels nostrils emit a freezing cold vapour as he charges up an Icy Wind. He darts off towards Gloom, who weakly cries out as a harsh gust of Icy Wind is unleashed upon her, her movements are limited as icicles hang off of her. Releasing a Sweet Scent to try and slow Michael down so they are on an equal footing, Michael keeps low to the ground as the pink cloud lingers above him. Gloom pants heavily as another Icy Wind strikes her and she falls KO’ed .. **Level up for Michael**

The other Gloom and Oddish look at each other, whispering different things whilst Michael stands triumphant, although tired.. The sun shines through the trees and lights his form, making him look quite majestic. You wonder why the sky lighted up so brightly until a Bellossom comes through the crowds, a smile on her face, and her skirt adorned with lots of emeralds. She approaches you and speaks, “Human, you have proved your worth, please take these emeralds as proof that you have been accepted by us, the Bellossom clan of this forest. You may proceed on further into our safe sanctuary, but be wary, not all is safe.” A worried look now covers the small Grass Pokemon’s face. “The Poison side of our family has gotten out of control..“ motioning over to a darker side of the forest, she then begins to explain, “We used to be one large clan, until we began to have arguments, some of the Vileplume that had evolved formed a rival group and began to resent those in our clan, who wanted to become Bellossoms.. They then moved into another part of the forest and completely separated themselves from us. We want to make peace, but they are very hostile, so we try to live as peacefully as we can between the fight they initiate.” The Oddish that followed you before looks up at you and nods. Bellossom then says, “Oh I’m sorry, I’ve kept you far too long, please feel free to explore the forest as you wish. This Oddish here tells me she‘d like to join you on your exploration if you wish to go” What will you do? (You are free to capture Oddish, if you wish)
    Joshua smiles as Michael manages to defeat the Gloom, and listens intently to the Bellossom. His heart twinges at their plight, and with a flash of red, an emerald green dragon floats beside him, Hayley the Flygon ready to help.

"Bellossom, Gloom, Oddish. I thank you for your hospitality." He kneels down beside the little Oddish, and sweeps her up in his arms. "And although I'd love to take this little one with me, I feel the need to help you and your clan in your hour of need.

Bellossom, if you and this little Oddish will accompany me to the territory of the Vileplume, I can help negotiate an end to your war. You have no reason to fear them whilst I am with you..." And to prove Joshua's words, Hayley threw her head back, and unleased a stream of fire at the sky.

"Will you allow me to help you?" Joshua asks the Bellossom.
    Changed name to Joshua - Shadow Brigadier for simplicity's sake.

Credit to Joe for the sexylicious banner!

~ PASBL Squad ~

Level 2 Trainer
    21 KOs, 84.5 TP

Visit Rayzen's Youtube Channel

[SIZE="1"]Okay so here are another set of updates. Apologies for the lateness, been held up. Loki is currently having computer issues and will be back soon with updates. I would like all inactive updatees of mine to post stating whether or not they will be continuing their adventures, so I can find out for definete how many people I'm updating and whether or not I can take new people who are waiting to enter the zone. People who are currently participating in battle 3 attacks is ideal in a one-on-one, but the maximum is 5, don't wanna confuse me now :P Enjoy.

Turquoise River: Please reply in MediumTurquoise

Ythrelancus: Releasing Hemy into her first battle, you give her the commands. She looks at you, with a puzzled expression on her face as you talk about your ‘next move’. Regardless, she begins to concentrate on using a Powder Snow if she needed to. You take the Lure Ball out of your pocket and throw it at the Remoraid, unfortunately Remoraid flicks the ball back at you with his tail and the ball smacks you in the chest. Hemy then moves forwards and opens her mouth, blasting the small fish with a Powder Snow, as it collides with the Remoraid, it flops around and then stops. Stepping forward to look, you are taken by surprise as a surprise Water Gun smacks Hemy in the torso and sends her rolling back. Seems Remoraid has a bit of fight left in him. What will you do?
    "Grr," it seems that Centin is having a much of a problem dealing with this remoraid, one that started off as a peaceful journey on the turquoise river, now raging into an intense battle of two sides. "Return, Hemy," and his spheal was returned to its pokeball. "Good job Hemy, now you should rest, while I continue this with Axtan," out comes a natu from its pokeball. "I sure hope you are feeling much better Axtan, we are going to finish this," Centin stared grinly at the remoraid.

"Axtan, use flash, we don't want to take damage any longer. Fly up high, you don't want it to reach you. Finally, night shade him, your only far range attack that could do wonders than words can describe," commanded and urged his natu to accomplish. Axtan received a flashback about how its previous trainer dedicatedly asked it to use flash everyday to light up her sight, especially in dark areas and times, until one day she decided to sell her natu to Centin for more money, and she waved goodbye to her natu. Axtan never really had any chance to use flash anymore since it was its favourite move and its trainer now hardly ever uses it, but in this battle, it seems that it is truly vital for itself and its trainer. Meanwhile, Centin whispered to himself, "And then when I'm done with you, I shall capture you in this lure ball.."

To Shinjara: I'm assuming that when the lure ball flicks back at me, it should be able to work, unless it's beam ray has been weakened. If so, then let me use my wereball ^^
    No offence to Tess as she was used during this storyline, all typed words are meant to serve the story purposes only...meh :P
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

Latias10:Ledy, who is visibly getting quite exhausted from the battle, approaches Swampert, who weakly stands and stares Ledy right in the eyes. Ledy, intimidated by this, flies back slightly as Swampert roars loudly, trying to dishearten him from continuing his assault. Shouting words of encouragement, Ledy summons the courage and opens his mouth and charges the biggest Psybeam he can muster, releasing it upon Swampert, it hit’s the Swampert right in between the eyes. The psychic energy is absorbed in Swampert’s brain and confuses him even more. Stumbling about, Swampert tries a last attack to finish Ledy off; A Mud Shot, which strikes Ledy in the chest, causing a lot of discomfort and pain to him. Summoming every last part of his energy, Ledy fires off a Silver Wind which strikes Swampert and due to lack of energy and health, Swampert drops to the wet swamp ground, KO’ed. **Level up for Ledy**

Unusually, the swamp waters rise and engulf Swampert, and drag the huge beast back into its depths. After congratulating Ledy you turn your attention to the Surskit in your arms. She looks up at you, and weakly smiles.. Then a light blue aura surrounds her as the swamp waters begin to rise at the bank, the water lifts in to the air in a huge block and Surskit shouts out, “KIT!” and the water separates into pillars and snakes off in to the distance. Walking to the bank, you notice a set of steps that snake downwards, however you cannot see what is down there. You look at Surskit who smiles and psychically sends a message to your mind, “I’ll see you later.. Congratulations..” She then disappears. What will you do?
    After Ledy finished off the Swampert Catherine took a shiny red and white pokeball from her belt and pressed the button on it. A red light came out and hit the tired bug sucking him into it. Catherine then put the pokeball back to its spot. Catherine looked down at the Surskit and smiled at the little bug She then stared in surprised as the creature glowed blue and the waves began to do very odd things. She was even more surprised when she noticed the steps heading downards. Catherine then heard Surskit's message play in her head before the bug disappeared. Catherine blinked slowly not sure whatto think of what the bug had said. Could the bug and the Swampert be working together she asked herself. She then decided to head down the steps and see what adventure awaited her down there. So she carefully started to make her way down them.

More updates for you lovely lot, enjoy ^^ If I missed you, give me a PM

Ocean Waters and Reefs: Please reply in Aqua

ZoraJolteon: Releasing Tropius and returning Wooper and Slowqueen, you use Tropius to tow the raft. The old man’s eyes light up in glee as you fling rope over Tropius’ legs and attach it to the raft. Letting out a solemn roar, Tropius flapped his huge wings and began to move towards what you hope you pointed to was Sapphire Island. Sfter about 5 minutes of travelling, you realise that you’re nowhere near land and you turn to the old man, who you assume is the leader of the group. He stares back at you with bright red eyes and laughs sinisterly, “Well well well.. “ He says in a low tone, “Seems we’re lost again eh?!” His body then began to twitch wildly as his form began to shrink, and his clothes fell off his form. A wicked laugh floods your hearing as a Dusclops stands where the old man was.. “You see, the thing is human, I’m starving and well, me and the others think that you and your pokemon will make a grand meal..” As Dusclops says this, the others then ‘melt’ into the raft, leaving a pile of clothes behind them. And 6 Ghosts appear; Haunter, Gastly, Shuppet, Duskull, Sableye and a Misdreavus. They all look at you madly and lick their lips. “We have been stranded for months in this vast open sea, we once lived on the island we spoke about, it was a harmony for Ghost types and they were all wiped out.. The island is no more and now we search for a new island to take over and call our own.. But we need food first. And you served your purpose!” Dusclops then sends a Shadow Punch at you, and Tropius begins to flail as he flies causing the ghost to tumble and miss. You gasp in relief and look into the distance as Dusclops rises onto his feet. You notice what looks like a small port. You assume its Sapphire Island and it will take you 10 mins to get there. What will you do?

Lapis Lake: Please reply in Cyan

Faiyaa: Shuri shakes her small head, which feels like its spinning. Shaking off a slight feeling of nausea, she spits something up which resembles vomit onto Gyarados’ back. If Shuri could laugh, she most certainly would be now as Gyarados roared in what would be disgust. He glares directly at Shuri and then begins to spin around? His movements become quite smooth as he jiggles about performing a Dragon Dance, raising his Attack and Speed. As Gyarados does this, Shuri begins to spin around rapidly, creating a small twister of her own, when she stops, you look at her claws and they look sharper, and she feels ready to take on Gyarados, she then Hardens her body so she is even more prepared to take on Gyarados. As Gyarados goes for Shuri to have a Bite of her, she Screeches loudly! You cover your ears to try and stop your eardrums from bursting and Gyarados seems to react in a similar fashion, shaking his head around wildly in pain, almost knocking Shuri’s small form flying.

Shuri then takes the iniative and flies into Gyarados and cuts him with a Fury Cutter and then immediately takes off and flies back round for another, which has increased in attack power, she slashes Gyarados in the chest and leaves a huge slash mark which begins to seep blood.. Gyarados then roars in pain, and begins to move around in circles in the water, thinking it’s another Dragon Dance, Shuri keeps her distance; a wise choice as a huge Dragon Rage water tornado emerges from the water of the lake. Gyarados emerges from within the attack and grins at you, his fangs beared as he looks down at Psyduck who is scooped up in your arms. Letting out a shiver-inducing roar, the tornado begins to move towards you and Shuri.. How will you react?

Joe:As the next round of the battle begins, you issue commands to Plusle and she nods, bearing an evil grin on her face. Lotad stands still, eyeing the vines which now cover Plusle’s tail and begins to chuckle at her. Furious, Plusle begins to charge towards Lotad, who doesn’t move as the vines extend further from the Leech Seed and begin to sap energy from Plusle’s body. She stops dead in her tracks and screeches in pain as the Leech Seed takes a good amount of energy. Lotad then glows green and his size doubles, Plusle’s energy feeding his growth. Plusle shakes herself and then restarts her assault, her body crackling with electrical energy, she slams into Lotad and sends him hurling backwards, and he lands in the water. Plusle stands at the bank of the lake and stares at him as Lotad flips back over, now double the size of Plusle and swims towards her. He stops in front of her and smirks as she prepares to smack him with a Quick Attack and she stops again, the vines have now engulfed her entire body and she is glowing a bright yellow as her energy is sapped to Lotad and she passes out KO’ed. The glow then subsides, and Lotad is now about 3 foot tall with a Plusle’s tail poking out of his rear. The Leech Seed retracts it’s vines back into the seed and it flies into Lotad’s mouth. Looking at you, he grins again and hops into the water, submerging into the depths. You rush to Plusle, and she has turned pale with lack of energy, and is deeply unconscious. You look about helplessly and notice a car coming towards you with a lady in. She pulls up and hops out, and you instantly recognise her to be Nurse Joy! Looking at you worriedly she says, “Oh goodness! What are you doing here?” Her eyes then wander to Plusle and she gasps, “Oh no! Did your Plusle get attacked by that Lotad? This is serious..Whats happened?” She questions. What will you do?

Ythrelancus: You return Hemy and release Axtan again, who flaps about ready to finish off the battle. You ask him to perform a Flash attack, his eyes light up and you shield your eyes as a huge light blinds Remoraid, causing the small fish to panick even more. It flops about as you ready your Lure Ball. Axtan then flies up into air and his eyes glow black and a dark bolt of Nightshade strikes the small fish in the side, hitting it for good damage and causing the small Remoraid to faint. It reamins still and Axtan eyes it, ensuring it won’t get up for another round. Determined, you throw the Lure Ball, which bounces off Remoraid’s head and sucks the small fish within. It wobbles to and fro and the ping sound indicates a capture. **Congratulations! You have captured a Level 5 Male Remoraid** You pick up the Lure Ball and grin contentedly. You can now explore the River more, or go somewhere else. What will you do?

Joshua: As Hayley blasts a Flamethrower into the sky, Bellossom watches in awe and turns to you, a glimmer of hope shining in her eyes. “Very well, I shall come with you!” She exclaims excitedly. She turns to another Bellossom and nods to it, the other Bellossom nods in return and takes the rest of the pokemon away to a safe place. Oddish wriggles about in your arms as Bellossom motions you to follow her. You do so and after about 5 minutes of walking, your surroundings drastically change. The sun no longer shines through the trees and you realise instantly that you must be within the Vileplume’s territory. Looking up to the tress, a thick layer of Stun Spore floats above you and you cover your mouth and nose to protect yourself from breathing the lethal powder in. Bellossom begins to cough, not used to this harsh environment. Oddish, who is bundled up in your arms looks up to you and says, “Oddd..ish?” It seems that she doesn’t like being here. All is quiet until you hear a loud voice, you all run to a bush and peer through it and you are greeted by the sight of a lot of Vileplume, Oddish’s with purple leaves and some Gloom with a man standing on a platform in front of them. He is adorned with a huge cloak covered in the lush jewels that are found in this part of Sapphire Island. You begin to eavesdrop and you hear the words, “And now, we’ll destroy those pathetic pokemon of the Bellossom clan and take over the Emerald Forest! It has been our dream since I first arrived here!” All of the pokemon cry out enthusiastically as you feel an anger take over you. Bellossom gasps quietly and begins to cry, fearing for her group. What will you do?

Dark Scizor: Deciding that Neptune may not be able to muster the Pig Monkey’s next attacks, you summon Scizor to finish off the battle. In a flash of red, he stands tall, the sun which shines through the trees reflecting off his majestic red metal body. Speaking your orders, he keeps a tight focus on Mankey and nods solemnly. His wings begin to flutter as he takes to the air, with Mankey staring him down determinedly. As Mankey leaps up to attack Scizor with a Rage attack, Scizor’s wings glow a bright white as he slams in to Mankey and deals heavy damage. Scizor then powers up his right claw, it glows silver as he smashes Mankey who crashes to the ground, KO’ed (Mankey is capturable). Scizor then lands on the ground and eyes the small Pig Monkey, who doesn’t make a move. All is silent in the forest until you hear a loud screech. Both you and Scizor look up into the sky trying to find the cause of the noise. Until you hear a grunt and a thump.. And a Primeape stands on a tree stump in front of you. Unusual for a Primeape, he is stood quite still, but you see his eye twitching lightly. He pounds his fists together as he stares at you directly, you feeling unsure of how to react. Scizor raises his claws, taking a defensive stance as Primeape points at you, not even murmuring a sound. Suddenly a gust of wind flies through the forest and you could swear that you could hear the word “Enma…” in its howl. You find yourself unable to take your eyes away from Primeape’s and he stares at you directly, and you feel a shiver fall down your spine and land in your toes. Gulping, you wonder what he heck is going on. How will you react?

P-Arts: Nidoqueen raises her arms in triumph as Jiroubi is returned to the safety of the Pokeball. Letting out a roar, she glares directly at you as you release Necross into the Emerald Forest. The 30foot Steelix filling the area quite easily, he releases a tremendous roar which causes the forest to shake. Shouting out your commands, Necross nods and his eyes flash a dark crimson red as his usual calm manner transforms into that of a blinded rage. He roars once more as he swings his huge tail and slams it into Nidoqueen who is sent hurling backwards. She slams into a tree and knocks it down, holding her head she stands up and an orange aura surrounds her as she uses her SuperPower, approaching Necross and slamming into him, knocking him back. However Nidoqueen’s counter attack enrages Necross further and a red aura engulfs his huge body as his attack power is heightened. Letting out an intense roar yet again, he makes his way across the ground, his immense weight causing the ground to shake, Nidoqueen looks up helplessly as he slams his midriff into her torso, winding her and sending the Poison behemoth hurling backwards landing on her back, but she doesn’t get up. This sight causes Necross’ rage to diminish and he takes a deep breath, his mindset returning to normal.

Nidoqueen struggles to get up and then flexes her arms, cracking the joints back into place. Necross then curls into a tight ball as best he can and begins to roll around for a few moments to build up momentum, he then approaches Nidoqueen, his Rollout attack causing all obstacles in his way to be hurled to the side as if they weighed as much as a feather. Nidoqueen braces herself and places her arms in front of her, and waits for Necross to impact. She glows a bright white as she summons as much energy as she can for her Strength attack. Necross hits her full on and she roars out loud as she slams her arms into his body, holding the huge beast back with an impressive display of Strength. She then realises that her arms can’t hold out and is crushed as Necross’ weight falls over her, whipping up a cloud of dust. As the dust clears, Necross has managed to stop himself and Nidoqueen is laid on the ground, panting heavily, she slowly gets up and raises her arms, roaring. Turning his head, Necross nods to you as he waits for his next orders. What will you do?

Jade Swamp: Please reply in SeaGreen

Latias10: Returning Ledy you slowly approach the stairs and peer down them, being unable to see the bottom. You decide to venture down them and you do so with great care, taking each step carefully and cautiously. After a good 10 minutes of descending you come across the bottom, and a huge temple is stood in front of you which is coated in a brown aura. It stands tall, with pictures of different water pokemon etched into its stone structure. You approach it slowly and a bright light comes over the area, lighting it up so you can see clearly. Wondering where it came from a Lanturn appears in front of you and bounces about, looking at you curiously. “Ah chosen one you are yes?” You’re unsure of what to do until Lanturn says, “Well well I say I say, we’d better get acquainted then uh huh uh huh!!” Lanturn then does a spin and laughs out loud. “If you want to know my name then I have some questions for you. No worries lady, all the information you give will remain confidential!” A cheesy grin spread over Lanturns face as a slab of stone and a chisel appear in front of you with these questions on to answer;

Name:
    How the heck did you get here?!:

Lanturn nods, “Take as long as ya like, got plenty of time ya know!!! When ya done, pass me the slab and we’ll get acquainted.. Oh yes!” You blink, completely confused by this eccentric Lanturn. What will you do?

Silver Wind: Issuing your commands to Scarlet, she nods and buzzes in anticipation as Whiscash looks at the both of you dopily and lets out a big yawn, showing how thrilling he actually thinks this battle is. Scarlet frowns and then opens her mouth, releasing a barrage of star shaped rays which pelt Whiscash in the head, and he moans in pain and then glares at Scarlet who begins to concentrate as a harsh wind picks up and a Future Sight attack suddenly appears which strikes Scarlet who sets up her Safeguard, protecting her from damage. Whiscash then snorts loudly and comes to the bank of the swamp and opens his mouth and just sits there.. Scarlet then bursts forward and releases a barrage of green flames; a Dragonbreath right into Whiscash’s mouth, and it disappears into his bowels, causing no harm at all. Whiscash licks his lips and then wiggles his whiskers about for a moment and 4 Whiscash’s appear from within his body, a Double Team. All 5 Whiscash’s then hop onto the bank, each one causing a thud as they land, sending tremors through the ground which causes you to fall on your backside. Looking at them, you wonder why he wants to battle on the land, which would put him at a disadvantage.. Scarlet buzzes above them looking down confused. What will you do?

Faiyaa: Shuri shakes her small head, which feels like its spinning. Shaking off a slight feeling of nausea, she spits something up which resembles vomit onto Gyarados’ back. If Shuri could laugh, she most certainly would be now as Gyarados roared in what would be disgust. He glares directly at Shuri and then begins to spin around? His movements become quite smooth as he jiggles about performing a Dragon Dance, raising his Attack and Speed. As Gyarados does this, Shuri begins to spin around rapidly, creating a small twister of her own, when she stops, you look at her claws and they look sharper, and she feels ready to take on Gyarados, she then Hardens her body so she is even more prepared to take on Gyarados. As Gyarados goes for Shuri to have a Bite of her, she Screeches loudly! You cover your ears to try and stop your eardrums from bursting and Gyarados seems to react in a similar fashion, shaking his head around wildly in pain, almost knocking Shuri’s small form flying.

Shuri then takes the iniative and flies into Gyarados and cuts him with a Fury Cutter and then immediately takes off and flies back round for another, which has increased in attack power, she slashes Gyarados in the chest and leaves a huge slash mark which begins to seep blood.. Gyarados then roars in pain, and begins to move around in circles in the water, thinking it’s another Dragon Dance, Shuri keeps her distance; a wise choice as a huge Dragon Rage water tornado emerges from the water of the lake. Gyarados emerges from within the attack and grins at you, his fangs beared as he looks down at Psyduck who is scooped up in your arms. Letting out a shiver-inducing roar, the tornado begins to move towards you and Shuri.. How will you react?
    Upon seeing the giant Dragon Rage twister heading for them, Gary stood up, and pulled out a Potion from his bag with one hand, holding the Psyduck with the other. "You're doing a great job, Shuri, use this; it'll make you feel better." He quickly sprayed her with the Potion. Still standing on his feet, ready to run from the twister if he had to, he called out to Shuri, "Alright, keep up the good work! This guy means business, and so do we. Keep up with the Screeching at it; it seems to distract it a lot. then, try and fire some more Silver Winds at it. Mix the Silver Winds with a Gust too, to make your Silver Wind tornado combo! Remember to try and keep your distance too, I'm not sure how many close-up attacks you can take." Gary bit his lip and watched intently, slightly nervous about both his Ninjask's and the Psyduck's safety.
    FB Info::My PC::FB Records
    Typhu lv.100, Amph lv.100, Kratos lv.34, Espy lv.16, Shuri lv.100, Thorn lv.53, Scurvy lv.23,

Buru lv.11, Rena lv.100, Coco lv.25, Flare lv.36, Devi lv.100, Aero lv.17, Raphael lv.36

Anime banner made by me.

Emerald Jungle: Please reply in LimeGreenP-Arts: Nidoqueen raises her arms in triumph as Jiroubi is returned to the safety of the Pokeball. Letting out a roar, she glares directly at you as you release Necross into the Emerald Forest. The 30foot Steelix filling the area quite easily, he releases a tremendous roar which causes the forest to shake. Shouting out your commands, Necross nods and his eyes flash a dark crimson red as his usual calm manner transforms into that of a blinded rage. He roars once more as he swings his huge tail and slams it into Nidoqueen who is sent hurling backwards. She slams into a tree and knocks it down, holding her head she stands up and an orange aura surrounds her as she uses her SuperPower, approaching Necross and slamming into him, knocking him back. However Nidoqueen’s counter attack enrages Necross further and a red aura engulfs his huge body as his attack power is heightened. Letting out an intense roar yet again, he makes his way across the ground, his immense weight causing the ground to shake, Nidoqueen looks up helplessly as he slams his midriff into her torso, winding her and sending the Poison behemoth hurling backwards landing on her back, but she doesn’t get up. This sight causes Necross’ rage to diminish and he takes a deep breath, his mindset returning to normal.

Nidoqueen struggles to get up and then flexes her arms, cracking the joints back into place. Necross then curls into a tight ball as best he can and begins to roll around for a few moments to build up momentum, he then approaches Nidoqueen, his Rollout attack causing all obstacles in his way to be hurled to the side as if they weighed as much as a feather. Nidoqueen braces herself and places her arms in front of her, and waits for Necross to impact. She glows a bright white as she summons as much energy as she can for her Strength attack. Necross hits her full on and she roars out loud as she slams her arms into his body, holding the huge beast back with an impressive display of Strength. She then realises that her arms can’t hold out and is crushed as Necross’ weight falls over her, whipping up a cloud of dust. As the dust clears, Necross has managed to stop himself and Nidoqueen is laid on the ground, panting heavily, she slowly gets up and raises her arms, roaring. Turning his head, Necross nods to you as he waits for his next orders. What will you do?
    "B-bloody hell, Necross!" exclaimed James in shock as he stared at the scene of destruction caused by the Rollout attack, "Next time, please watch it... you just missed me."

Necross gave his trainer a patient look, clearly finding something amusing about the situation, "No, I did not - you were over here."

James shuffled nervously, "Yeah, well... it seems weird, with you getting all "mwahahahahaha" on me. Boy, that sounded alot straighter in my head."

Necross shook himself tensely, all humour gone, "She... is very powerful."

James bit his lip, "Yeah... she is... you think Matrise could be like that someday?"

The steelix nodded, "She has much potential... this has proven it to me."

The trainer looked at the hulking steel type, "Alright, I've thought of something..." He glanced nervously at the nidoqueen, "Surpise her with a Rock Throw, then Dig, use momentum to force her into the air and another Rock Throw - when she goes for you--"

"I'll dissapear into the earth." The snake twisted towards his opponent, and the same seriousness shown earlier was on his features, before a powerful roar echoed into the skies, "COME!"

Magician of Roskon

Ocean Waters and Reefs: Please reply in Aqua

ForeverFlygon & DarkMagic: You two need to reply together and ensure you're working together effeciently, sometimes you're confusing me and this isn't really any good. I'm advising you issue 3 attacks each for this battle, and only use 2 pokemon each as things are getting way out of hand and I'm feeling overwhelmed. Sorry about the trouble, and thanks for hopefully understanding..
    Deciding that Feera takes on Blastoise while Aexlus takes on Feraligatr, you both discuss what you’re going to do and issue attacks. Feraligatr who is bounding through the water at high speed, with his almighty fangs exposed, is met with a nasty combination of a Mud Shot and Cotton Spore right in the mouth. Feraligatr stops and begin to spit and choke on the attacks as Salamence levitates over the top of Feraligatr’s head and fires a greeny blue flame at him, causing good damage and stunning him. Feraligatr then stares right up at Salamence and roars loudly. As Salamence fires off a Tri Attack at Feraligatr, it is met with a Hydro Pump which pushes the attack back up at Salamence and knocks him back, and Aexlus only just manages to keep his balance. Aexlus then releases Alakazam, who appears behind Feera, twirling her spoons, setting up a Reflect barrier to block the Hyper Beam. Blastoise fires off the beam and Reflect only just manages to keep it held back. Feera then releases Nookie, as Nookie appears from the ball, shiny stars surround him as he nods at the commands he is given. Flying in front of Blastoise, his eyes glow a white as hypnotic waves are released. Blastoise looks at Nookie and laughs out loud as he smashes into the Owl with an Ice punch, sending him flying backwards, plummeting towards the sea. Free then blasts Feraligatr with a Dragonbreath followed with a Hidden Power laced with the Fire Element. The attacks hit their mark, but don’t seem to damage Feraligatr much, who is concentrating on attacking Marshtomp and Flaaffy.

As Flaaffy jumps off of Marshtomps back, she lands on Feraligatr and hits him with a Rock Smash, Feraligatr receives only light damage from this and hardly feels the Ice Punch that Marshtomp just delivered. Blastoise then looks to Feraligatr and nods. The two water titans then roar loudly in unison and Blastoise opens the turrets in his shell and fires off a powerful Hydro Cannon towards Free and Feera and then Feraligatr swings his mighty tail and knocks Flaaffy and Marshtomp flying away and then turns to Salamence and growls, glowing brown and then sending an Ancient Power attack at them.
    Watching as the plan worked, in stopping the croc from eating my pokemon my smirk disappeared as the rest of the plan failed. These water behemoths refused to be pushed around. I hastily returned my Alakazam, Marshtomp, and Flaafy as I knew they would be in tremendous danger (not to mention they were about to get crushed by that ancient power). I looked back at FF and yelled at him to try a combination Hypnosis. I released Osiris my starting pokemon, my purple flying bug Venomoth. Emerging from the red light, the Venomoth fluttered its wings in surprise as it had never fought at an ocean before.
    "Osiris listen closely these 2 pokemon here came to protect its evil friend who hurt our friend's pokemon. I want you to make them pay. Osiris you and Nookie should concentrate on that Blastoise. Salamence here, wants to take on Feraligatr."
    Salamence snorted blue flames from its nostrils as it narrowed its eyes and gave another steely gaze at the giant croc pokemon.
    "Listen Salamence I want you to power up with a Dragon Dance then hit another Dragon Breath at it, then swoop down and hit another Tri Attack all the time aiming for its head and upper body."
    "Osiris I want you to use Hypnosis with Nookie and then spread a Poison Powder at the direction of the two water pokemon. Follow this up by getting close to Blastoise and suck up health and energy with Giga Drain."
    I wasn't so sure what would happen now. These two pokemon had taken everything our pokemon could dish out so far and had shrugged off most of the attacks with ease. I turned back to FF to see what he would do to collaborate with my pokemon besides the double Hypnosis attack.....
    I shook my head as Osiris and Salamence began preparing their attacks.

Valkirya, Osiris, Quetzlcoatl, Victreebell,Cynthia,Caterpie, Jackie Chun,

Sea Breeze, Flaafy,T3h Sp00ninator, Serenity, Weedle, Ledyba

I'm Joshua on Serebii/UPN

Joshua: As Hayley blasts a Flamethrower into the sky, Bellossom watches in awe and turns to you, a glimmer of hope shining in her eyes. “Very well, I shall come with you!” She exclaims excitedly. She turns to another Bellossom and nods to it, the other Bellossom nods in return and takes the rest of the pokemon away to a safe place. Oddish wriggles about in your arms as Bellossom motions you to follow her. You do so and after about 5 minutes of walking, your surroundings drastically change. The sun no longer shines through the trees and you realise instantly that you must be within the Vileplume’s territory. Looking up to the tress, a thick layer of Stun Spore floats above you and you cover your mouth and nose to protect yourself from breathing the lethal powder in. Bellossom begins to cough, not used to this harsh environment. Oddish, who is bundled up in your arms looks up to you and says, “Oddd..ish?” It seems that she doesn’t like being here. All is quiet until you hear a loud voice, you all run to a bush and peer through it and you are greeted by the sight of a lot of Vileplume, Oddish’s with purple leaves and some Gloom with a man standing on a platform in front of them. He is adorned with a huge cloak covered in the lush jewels that are found in this part of Sapphire Island. You begin to eavesdrop and you hear the words, “And now, we’ll destroy those pathetic pokemon of the Bellossom clan and take over the Emerald Forest! It has been our dream since I first arrived here!” All of the pokemon cry out enthusiastically as you feel an anger take over you. Bellossom gasps quietly and begins to cry, fearing for her group. What will you do?
    Anger surges through Joshua, raising like magma inside a fiery volcano. "Take Oddish, and hide somewhere safe," Joshua hisses to the grass Pokemon.

Joshua bursts from the shrub which was once his hiding place, and a brilliant flash of red light surrounded him. Hayley the Flygon hovered at his right hand, and the monstrous behemoth Jamie the Swampert stood at his left. Beau the Scizor floated behind him, and Michael the Umbreon stood in front of him. His team of four valiant members stood, staring down the Vileplume.

"You know, it's maggots like you who give humanity its bad name. Take over the Emerald Forest? How lame and unoriginal can you possibly be? And the whole cloak thing is just so pathetic. Ooh, he's wearing a scary cloak, and he's covered it in gems he's stolen. Big whoop from me."

"So, I challenge you, Mr. Tall, Dark and Screwy. Battle me and my team mates. We win, you..." Joshua bites his tongue, to stifle the curses. "You leave this place, and these poor Pokemon, and go to Hell. You win, I won't oppose you in your domination attempt."

Joshua's four Pokemon stood, ready for battle. Hayley herself was readying a Flamethrower, in case of emergencies.
    Changed name to Joshua - Shadow Brigadier for simplicity's sake.

Credit to Joe for the sexylicious banner!

~ PASBL Squad ~

Level 2 Trainer
    21 KOs, 84.5 TP

Visit Rayzen's Youtube Channel

More updates for you lovely lot, enjoy ^^ If I missed you, give me a PM

Ythrelancus: You return Hemy and release Axtan again, who flaps about ready to finish off the battle. You ask him to perform a Flash attack, his eyes light up and you shield your eyes as a huge light blinds Remoraid, causing the small fish to panick even more. It flops about as you ready your Lure Ball. Axtan then flies up into air and his eyes glow black and a dark bolt of Nightshade strikes the small fish in the side, hitting it for good damage and causing the small Remoraid to faint. It reamins still and Axtan eyes it, ensuring it won’t get up for another round. Determined, you throw the Lure Ball, which bounces off Remoraid’s head and sucks the small fish within. It wobbles to and fro and the ping sound indicates a capture. **Congratulations! You have captured a Level 5 Male Remoraid** You pick up the Lure Ball and grin contentedly. You can now explore the River more, or go somewhere else. What will you do?
    "Alright, I finally caught the remoraid. I never dream that this day would finally arrive!" shouted and gasped Centin while jumping up and down like his swinub, well almost. His natu looked at him and flies towards him, having question marks on all over its face. "Oh Axtan, you don't know? I know this remoraid since my field examination, it is where I met Denulge as well. You should ask Denulge, they are both from the same tribe..colony..flock, or just any quantifier you can use, he should be able to tell you more about Radii," explained Centin in a soothing pleasantry way.

"Hmm, where do we go from here?" Centin sat down and opened up his map. He really wanted a change of pace, from the waters and soil, to the haze and gravels. Therefore, he has decided to go to the misty and icy Crystal Peak. But that decision wasn't just final yet. "Hey, Axtan, come here and look at this," Centin calls his natu to come nearer to his map. He points and moves his fingers on the map as if directing them both to a certain location, which is the Crystal Peak. He did it twice in fact and then he asked his natu, "So Axtan, we have 2 choices from here to the Crystal Peak. Which direction should we choose? I can't really pick, and since you gladly won this battle, I thought that it would be wiser to let you pick our next journey."

Code:
    Choice 1: Turquoise River -> Lapis Lake -> Ruby Mountain -> Crystal Peak
    Choice 2: Turquoise River -> Emerald Village -> Ruby Mountain -> Crystal Peak
    After looking at the choices, his natu pecked either one of the points, Lapis Lake or Emerald Village on the map. That pecking point, will be their next destination, in hopes of finding their next companion.

Yet again, the remoraid's biography have been modified by me for story purposes, sorry T_T
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

Joe

Joe:As the next round of the battle begins, you issue commands to Plusle and she nods, bearing an evil grin on her face. Lotad stands still, eyeing the vines which now cover Plusle’s tail and begins to chuckle at her. Furious, Plusle begins to charge towards Lotad, who doesn’t move as the vines extend further from the Leech Seed and begin to sap energy from Plusle’s body. She stops dead in her tracks and screeches in pain as the Leech Seed takes a good amount of energy. Lotad then glows green and his size doubles, Plusle’s energy feeding his growth. Plusle shakes herself and then restarts her assault, her body crackling with electrical energy, she slams into Lotad and sends him hurling backwards, and he lands in the water. Plusle stands at the bank of the lake and stares at him as Lotad flips back over, now double the size of Plusle and swims towards her. He stops in front of her and smirks as she prepares to smack him with a Quick Attack and she stops again, the vines have now engulfed her entire body and she is glowing a bright yellow as her energy is sapped to Lotad and she passes out KO’ed. The glow then subsides, and Lotad is now about 3 foot tall with a Plusle’s tail poking out of his rear. The Leech Seed retracts it’s vines back into the seed and it flies into Lotad’s mouth. Looking at you, he grins again and hops into the water, submerging into the depths. You rush to Plusle, and she has turned pale with lack of energy, and is deeply unconscious. You look about helplessly and notice a car coming towards you with a lady in. She pulls up and hops out, and you instantly recognise her to be Nurse Joy! Looking at you worriedly she says, “Oh goodness! What are you doing here?” Her eyes then wander to Plusle and she gasps, “Oh no! Did your Plusle get attacked by that Lotad? This is serious..Whats happened?” She questions. What will you do?
    "Plussllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeee!!!" Joe screamed as he saw her faint. He quickly took out her Pokeball, and returned her, so she could get some rest. He then turned to the Nurse Joy that had arrived on the scene. After hearing her questions, Joe answered quickly.
    "Yes....Lotad....attack........Plusle.......Absorb.....Leech Seed...Lotlusle!"
    Maybe a bit too quickly. He composed himself, and looked at the Nurse Joy. "Right, we found the Plusle, and it attacked me, so I sent out Plusle, attacked it back, we battled, had fun, until Lotad got angry. It used Leech Seed, absorbed all of Plusles energy or health or whatever, and then it spouted a Plusle's tail out of it's backside. What do we do?" Joe asked, and he waited for Nurse Joy to answer, while eyeing the Lotad-Plusle hybrid, warily.

Dark Scizor: Deciding that Neptune may not be able to muster the Pig Monkey’s next attacks, you summon Scizor to finish off the battle. In a flash of red, he stands tall, the sun which shines through the trees reflecting off his majestic red metal body. Speaking your orders, he keeps a tight focus on Mankey and nods solemnly. His wings begin to flutter as he takes to the air, with Mankey staring him down determinedly. As Mankey leaps up to attack Scizor with a Rage attack, Scizor’s wings glow a bright white as he slams in to Mankey and deals heavy damage. Scizor then powers up his right claw, it glows silver as he smashes Mankey who crashes to the ground, KO’ed (Mankey is capturable). Scizor then lands on the ground and eyes the small Pig Monkey, who doesn’t make a move. All is silent in the forest until you hear a loud screech. Both you and Scizor look up into the sky trying to find the cause of the noise. Until you hear a grunt and a thump.. And a Primeape stands on a tree stump in front of you. Unusual for a Primeape, he is stood quite still, but you see his eye twitching lightly. He pounds his fists together as he stares at you directly, you feeling unsure of how to react. Scizor raises his claws, taking a defensive stance as Primeape points at you, not even murmuring a sound. Suddenly a gust of wind flies through the forest and you could swear that you could hear the word “Enma…” in its howl. You find yourself unable to take your eyes away from Primeape’s and he stares at you directly, and you feel a shiver fall down your spine and land in your toes. Gulping, you wonder what he heck is going on. How will you react?
    Saturn was happy for getting rid of the Mankey but when he was celebrating, the pig monkey´s evolution, a Primeape, appeared. After seeing the fighting Pokémon in front of him, Saturn didn´t know what to do. His Scizor was wondering what was stopping his trainer from ordering attacks. Saturn finally decided that the best option was to battle. The last time that he tried to talk to one of those Pokémon, was a completely fail.

"Scizor, attack that Primeape with your Metal Claw followed by your Silver Wind. Finish it with a Wing Attack."

The pincer Pokémon was ready to protect his trainer against the menace.
    Fizzy Bubbles

Banner made by Joe

Hey ho ho
    You'll cruise to foreign shores
    And you'll keep your mind and body sound
    By working out of doors

Thed3
    Fabuvinny
    Waterlight
    Shinjara (Seems like I get you again ;D)
    Thib
    MG
    ZJ
    Solarsaur.

See your name on the list me 'earties? Well, that's good then! Yar har har, I update you scurvy dogs, and don' let anyone tell ya otherwise, ya hear?

Now, get your limey lily-livers into posting, whether you want to continue your current adventure (Get me a summary of the adventure, yar) or restart and go on a brand new one! Until that time, me 'earties, I ain't doin' no updating. You all have a week or so to post, otherwise you'll miss the first batch of updates. Yo ho ho and a bottle of Fizzy Cola!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast