The Water Zone: Sapphire Island *CAPPED* - Page 4

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Water Zone: Sapphire Island *CAPPED*

Fighting Fiend

’’Stay up on the bank and use rock slide,’’ Sasuke yelled, noting all the rocks which were now littered around the swamp, ’’then follow up with rock tomb.’’ Enma nodded and roared again. ’’Then dive off the bank and give it a karate chop,’’ Sasuke added for good measure, then wiped a splodge of mud off Ino’s face with his sleeve, who was still snivelling in his arms. Enma sprinted forwards and leapt high into the air. He reached out a fist and planted it on the floor as he landed on his side, and swept his leg round as he did so, kicking a barrage of rocks off the bank. Kabutops lifted it’s scythes to try and deflect the bombardment, but the sheer quantity of rocks meant that many cracked into their target, and it cried out in pain as they did so.
    Remembering to use rock tomb Enma began to pick up rocks and hurl them at Kabutops, but it still possessed lightning quick agility and managed to dodge them quite easily, leaving most of them to sink harmlessly into the sludge. Enma wasn’t done yet though, he roared as he picked up a large rock and tossed it into the air. As it dropped he jumped up and clenched his fists together, then summoned up his strength and smashed it at Kabutops. It let out an otherworldly piercing cry as the huge rock crashed into it’s torso, sending it sprawling backwards into the mud. Sasuke’s Primeape then sprinted forwards and launched himself off the swamp bank, raising his fist as he did so, then smashed it down onto Kabutops’ head with a sickening crack. The shellfish pokemon screeched and swiped out with it’s scythe, knocking Enma off him and into the muddy water.
    Both pokemon jumped up onto their feet and faced each other, panting heavily. Blood was still pouring freely from Enma’s wound, which was turning his fur into a matted red mess. There was a large open crack on Kabutops’ head through which Sasuke could see soft pink tissue, and it was screeching in pain. It cried out and began to swing it’s scythes wildly, sending our a barrage of slashes in every direction. Most missed their target completely, and Sasuke had to dive out of the way to avoid being hit by one. Ino flew up into the air as Sasuke skidded along the muddy ground, but landed safely on his belly, briefly knocking the wind out of him. He got up onto his feet and placed Ino back onto his shoulder, and yelled out his next, and hopefully last, commands. ”Enma you need to finish this off now,” he shouted through the rain, knowing that his Primeape’s wound needed to be treated. He wouldn’t be able to leave his pokemon out there much longer in that state, no matter how adamant he was to battle on. ’’Use rage then fury swipes, then give Kabutops a thunder punch to the head.’’ He knew that aiming for the crack on Kabutops head was almost inhumane but the battle was no playfight, and he couldn’t show any weakness. If Kabutops was willing to battle on and hurt him and his pokemon then he needed to be ruthless. He stood back as Enma began to roar and pound his chest with his large fists, and began his assault.
    Fizzy Bubbles

What a day. The sun is out, birds are singing, bees are trying to have sex with them -
    as is my understanding...

A lonely soul... Lonely Wanderer's Avatar

All right, everyone except for Silver Wind has PMed me, so here are the second bunch of updates!

~*Emerald Jungle*~ (LimeGreen, please!)

Torkoal Stu:
    “Oh how cute! A Volbeat!” Maria squealed at the sight of Dizzy, managing to catch him from his spinning and squish him in a hug. You hesitate on whenever to snatch your Pokémon from her arms, but she shortly after let Dizzy go, and he began spinning again, and it occurred to you that your Volbeat seems to be taking a liking towards the female ranger opposite of you. “I’m quite jealous of you having cute Pokémon such as your Volbeat. If only I had cute Pokémon just like you…”

She sighs, but then she quickly remembers your question about what Pokémon. Pausing for a second to take a breath, she said in a normal speed, “Actually there are two Pokémon that I want to own, although one has a better chance of being found than the other. The one that’s more common in these parts is a feminine Nidoran. I adore those little Poison-Pin Pokémon and their evolution line; they might be Poison-Types, but my sister owns a Nidoqueen, and I always wanted one as well. I know that requires a Moon Stone to get a Nidoqueen, but I’m prepared for that.”

With a smirk, her hand dug down in one of the smaller pockets in her knapsack, and when she revealed her hand, it was clutching a small, rocky stone, reflecting the light of the sun with a reflection as if it was the rays of the moon instead. You are somewhat in awe of the ebony surface of the stone, and you brush its smooth surface, enjoying its wonderful features of this unique Moon Stone, an item you had never seen before.

“And the other Pokémon I’m looking for is…well, a really rare one…” She mentioned in a small murmur, pocketing the Moon Stone back to its proper place in her backpack. “The other one I would love to have is a Scyther. Now, I know that it’s very likely I won’t capture one, although I spot one yesterday and tried to trap it, but it’s fast speed made it escape easily…”

“Anyway, I have a speculation on where I can find a Female Nidoran, so it’s off into the jungle for us!” Maria added happily, starting to wander off before glancing back at you, with Dizzy humming behind you. “…Unless you’ve changed you mind.” What is your answer?

Alilatias:
    Hearing your orders, your electrifying green dog gives a warning growl to the Aipom, who, despite the small red fluid staining its fur, was starting to wag its tail in a taunting way. Starting to carry out your orders, your Electrike’s eyes started to gleam with a golden glint, staring down at the Aipom with a lot of hatred in his eyes. The Aipom somewhat cowarded back, taking the effect of the Leer attack made by your Electrike. Smirking at his successful attempt to intimidate the purple-and-yellow monkey, Hikari starts to be surrounded with sparks, charging to release its Shock Wave. However, the precious time it took to charge up the Shock Wave seemed to give Aipom a chance to suddenly charge at Hikari in an angle, striking his side with Ghost-Type damage. At once, the Astonish took its toll of flinching your Electrike. The sparks that were once flying all around Hikari’s body had now lost its static, vanishing in the ground almost instantly.

Aipom starts to giggle at the damage it had caused to Hikari; however, it hadn’t noticed that it had paused just behind your Electric-Type dog, and your Electrike takes the opportunity to bite its jaw down hard on the tail flickering behind the monkey. At once feeling the pain, the Aipom shrieks as the Dark-Type pained flowed around its body. Glaring at Hikari, the tips of its tail starts to tickle the your Electrike’s forehead, and feeling the Tickle taking its effect, Hikari releases its jaws to laugh at the funny feeling it received. Now free from the Electrike’s grasp, Aipom jumps up to a nearby tree, pausing so that it can gain some more energy as its tail was starting to be stained with blood.

What will you do?

~*Turquoise River*~(MediumTurquiose, please!)

Eon:
    Deciding that you wanted to adventure elsewhere, you began your trek down the beautiful, fast-flowing river that was given the name Turquoise River. And as you arrived in the spot, you could see why; the crystallized water that sparkles within the rays of the sunlight was the exact shade of the marvelous shade of turquoise. Sighing, seeing that you small trip was only a few minutes long, you began to follow the current of the river, keeping your eyes—and ears—out for any excitement that may be within your surroundings.

Soon enough, you heard footsteps slowly following your form, and you turned around, spotting a rather young boy following you. His sandy-brown hair was all over the place on his head, partly covering his aquamarine eyes, and his freckles on his cheeks were clearly visible. He wore a plain white T-Shirt that was complimented by a pair of navy-blue shorts and brown sandals. Nothing much of an impressionist by looks, the boy, intimidated from you, spoke to you.

“Hello, I’m Jonathan,” The boy informed you. “I-I was wondering if you wanted to battle my only Pokémon…”

As soon as his words finished slipping from his mouth, a splash was heard from the side of the boy, and a blue creature sprouted from the water, revealing to be sort of a bird-like fish. It had a duck-like beak for its mouth, but its both its claws as its hands and feet were webbed, and a ruby jewel was implanted on the forehead of the Golduck, and it jumped out of the river, landing on the ground with perfect balance. So maybe the boy’s Water-Type Pokémon wasn’t as bad as his looks…

How will you respond?

~*Ruby Mountain*~ (DarkRed, please!)

~*Centin*~:
    Deciding that it was best to be oblivious to any wandering Geodude or Machop that might cross your path, you appeared out of your hiding place, making your way back on the path and continuing to the top of Ruby Mountain. Octillery, being as wary and observing as he can, grasps your leg harder, trying to keep hold of you body while being on the lookout for any enemy that might block your pathway…

And, as it has appeared, you did from a distance see a towering figure that stood in the exact pathway you were walking on, pausing as if expecting you to arrive on the spot. It had the appearance of a more muscular and bigger form of a Machop, though there were differences that you were able to distinguish easily; instead of the body being a typical grayish turquoise, it was more of a deep, sapphire bluish grey, and red marks was detected down the triceps, biceps, and the parts below the elbow, almost looking like scars from battling so many times. It was almost twice the height of a mediocre Machop, and a shiny, golden belt was shown across its thighs, and the three “horns” on the top of its body resembled oddly of a Machop’s.

Realizing what you were facing, you and your Octillery tensed at seeing the Machoke, though it did not appear as if it wanted to battle. Instead, when you arrived where it stood, it spoke to you in a deep, slow voice. “Greetings, wandering human from the outside of Sapphire Island,” It said to you as you shot a suspicious look at it. Obviously acting as though it hadn’t seen your expression, however, it continued, “I am Wanork, a former leader of the herd of Machops that has roamed this mountain for as long as we could remember. I’ve seen that you have Pokémon that are possibly strong enough to meet the requirements of my group to aid us for an upcoming battle that’ll be the worst conflict known to occur here in Ruby Mountain…I must ask you of aid in able to prevent such a riot from happening.”

It did not appear that Wanork was trying to cozen you to wander from your destination, and what the Machoke said couldn’t be something to miss…what will you do?

~*Temple Grounds*~ (Sienna, please!)

Ushi No Tane:
    Extremely pleased with the efforts your dog of darkness had carried out, you light-heartedly took the path leading to the left of the grounds, and flicking his tail behind you, your Mightyena followed your form as you began to hum a random tune that randomly appeared in your mind…or whatever.

However, despite that, you observed the pathway that you had took, looking at the various inscriptions inscribed with the walls that surrounded your pathways. Some were complicated pictures of Pokémon, some you’ve recognized and others you have never seen in your lifetime…other times, they were words that you were unable to distinguish, presuming that it was written long ago in an unknown language. And on the occasion, you’ll pass by a statue of a Pokémon representing a god…you’ve seen, so far, a bird-like creature that was somewhat a phoenix though it wasn’t a Ho-oh, a dragon with the features of a breath-taking beautiful mermaid, and a centaur with the top-half of the body looking more like a ugly woman…

You were getting a closer look on a picture of a group of Fire-Types on the wall when you’ve heard it; footsteps, faintly heard at first, echoed within the temple, before it rapidly became louder…realizing that they were heading straight towards you, you and your Mightyena broke in a run, but it wasn’t long before a stern, terrifying voice boomed “HALT!” right behind you.

Daring to turn, you could see a native with a huge muscular build pointing a spear straight at your neck. He definitely looked like some guard who knew how to act with invaders…he sent you an inhuman look that sent a shiver down your spine, and your Mightyena growled at the stranger, obviously warning the man not to attack.

Being oblivious to your dog, the native spoke, “No human shall enter the temple! If you want to get out alive, you must battle me! Come forth Mostiyc!”

Behind him you could make out a weird horse approaching the man. For a moment, you could’ve sworn that it was a fiery, white mane Rapidash, but its features were…well, different. What should’ve been its flaming hair were instead crystallized icicles, and its fur was the color of clear aquamarines and sapphires. The hooves that it walked on were actually made out of real crystals, and when it neighed, it sounded as if it was underwater instead. The man laughs at your confused look, while Roch still growled, despite that he himself was confused by this “Mostiyc”.

What will you do?

~*Southern Beach*~ (Yellow, please!)

Archaic: REPOST
    Murmuring about how unpleasant the beach was, you started your way down the southern part of the beach. The sand under your feet was burning hot and so rough, it felt as if you were walking on millions of tiny bits of coal. The sun felt unbearably hot against your bare skin, and the water did not help much either. Despite that it might feel cool in the water, you would go on, complaining about how salty the water would be…anyway, you continued on your complaining on the negative of beaches when an unexpected scream rang through the island, and you stopped in your tracks, curiosity starting to poke your mind. Eventually, you shrug it off, but as you started yet again, you heard it again, and this time, it sounded closer than it was before…

After a little more walking, you saw and realize what was causing the screaming; up ahead, in the water, you could see a young orange-hair woman in a bright blue bikini, screaming for help as two Tentacruels were grabbing her with their tentacles. The woman was desperate to get to shore, but she was a good fifty feet away from the beach. The lady wrestled with the many tentacles surrounding her body, but it was no use, and you could tell that she was tiring. In fact, one point, she nearly drowned, but it was only one tentacle grabbing her arm that kept her above the surface.

The woman did spot you, but her cry to ask you to help was silenced as one of the Tentacruels covered her mouth, and starting to sink down in the water! Will you help the woman, or ignore her and continue to investigate the beach?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Ruby Mountain: Please reply in DarkRed

Lonely Wanderer: After issuing your attacks, Cryseye’s eye glow a bright white before the tunnel floods with light, allowing you to see. With Zubat now visible, it makes the battle a tad easier for both of you. Zubat panicks slightly as the veil of darkness is lifted and launches herself towards Cryseye, fangs beared ready for a Bite attack. Cryseye calmly hops into the air, dodging the prospective attack and powers her fist with Ice energy and smacks it into Zubat’s wing, sending the bat flying towards the ground with a damaged wing. Cryseye then sends a black thunderbolt shaped beam of energy towards Zubat, but the bat hears it coming and manages to get airborne, only taking a small part of the attack.

Zubat then opens her mouth and begins to emit Supersonic rays towards Cryseye. Holding her head in pain and feeling slightly confused, Cryseye stumbles about as Zubat flies forward and latches her teeth into Cryseye’s head, draining her with a Leech Life, stealing some precious health and energy. What will you do?
    As the battle began to unfold, Andrea actually spotted the battle as going pretty well on her side. The Flash attack had well lit up the cave, and the feminine Sableye had successfully landed an Ice Punch on the Zubat, dealing super effective damage. Still, she couldn’t but help noticing that the Zubat had drained some precious amount of health and energy thanks to its Leech Life attack, and groaning, Cryseye turned back to her master, whom didn’t give much of a worried look.

“Cryseye, let’s do some move attacks, eh?” Andrea spoke in her encouraging voice, and feeling the sensation of continuing the battle, the purple goblin raised a fist in the air, before pausing to hear more of her master’s orders. “Okay, so let’s see if you can use a Thunder Punch on the Zubat, then Fury Swipes to deal some more damage. Afterwards, if it attacks, use a Counter to make it backfire!”

Giving her the thumps up, understanding what her new commands were, Cryseye smirked, before she turned back to the Zubat, ready to carry on with the battle.

~Fizzy Bubbles~
    Hena - Mightyena - Female - Lv. 100
    Cryseye - Sableye - Female - Lv. 54
    Koro - Murkrow - Male - Lv. 25
    Karasa - Beautifly - Female - Lv. 25
    Aurora - Dewgong - Female - Lv. 50
    Daku - Nuzleaf - Male - Lv. 25
    Draci - Zubat - Female - Lv. 6
    Gypsy - Misdreavus - Female - Lv. 5
    Angel - Absol - Female - Lv. 11
    Lilac - Caterpie - Female - Lv. 6
    Derugo - Houndour - Male - Lv. 9

OOC: I'm sorry for teh crappy reply, but I hate when I have to re-write replies, is no fun at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Torky Stu
    [SIZE="1
    ~Sapphire Village~ (Colour – RoyalBlue)

HakuBlue:

After a long walk to Sapphire Village you arrive their, clearly it’s not even midday yet but you notice lots of people running about in all direction, some of them regular villages other regular trainers, you notice a woman a few feet away wearing a frumpy red dress, with gorgeous brown hair and beautiful green eyes. She smiles at you and shakes your hand. “We’re setting up the last contest, Pokemon contests have been set up all round the Water Zone in the past few weeks to give trainers a chance for a ribbon so they can enter the one of a kind Water Zone event the Ribbon Festival!” She shouts excitedly while handing you a clipboard, you examine the form attached to it as she pulls you toward the centre of the village, passing many less developed houses, well no developed houses actually. You and the woman enter a cleared space, about the size of a regular Pokemon field, with some space in front of it for spectators.

“I’m Alexis I’m the contest judge for this contest! Now you should enter, but most of the villagers are entering and they don’t speak English well, and since they grow up with Pokemon I’m assuming not many trainers will make it through the appeal round,” Alexis just smiles as you notice the regular stage set-up, the circle in the centre were the trainer stands, the three judge boxes where they judge the appeals and then you notice people starting to sit on the ground in front of the make shift stage ready to watch the contest.

“So going to enter? Just fill out the form please.” You look at the forum and all the regular same old questions, but you notice a translation by the side.

“Sapphire Village Contest

Appeal Pokemon (Applie Pokemon):
    Battle Pokemon (Battlia Pokemon):

Two Pokemon must be different – Pokemon iniffique

Name:
    Previous Contest Experience (Pokemon Contest Prior):”

What will you do now?
    Taken by surprise of the Intado's Village simplicity, Haku was a tad dissapointed after hearing the village people's probably failure. Although he did like that he had a bigger chance to win, Haku had always preferred to win something he had worked hard for, especially on contests. Every obstacle that Haku faced would only give him greater memories, and a better story to tell. With a small sigh, Haku took the registration form and whispered, "Maybe there will be some tourists like me that will also take a part on the competition, and maybe, the Intado will surprise everyone with some decent appeals." He clicked the top of his pen, and began scribbling in a semi-large stone he had found. After he was done, he lift it up in the sky, and looked at his application.
    Sapphire Village Contest

Appeal Pokemon (Applie Pokemon): Sefi ; Male Corsola
    Battle Pokemon (Battlia Pokemon): Fang; Male Seviper

Two Pokemon must be different – Pokemon iniffique

Name:Haku
    Previous Contest Experience (Pokemon Contest Prior): DessertHouse Contest Hall (novice)

Although most of the words were slanted and crooked, they were still ledgible, but that wasn't Haku's fault, the stone wasn't exactly the smoothest or flattest stone around, but it was the only thing near him. "Well, besides, if the Intado aren't really well developed, maybe their handwritting is just as bad as me,” and as he said, he scanned through his application and stopped in the forum with the translation. Clearly, they were still developing, so his handwriting shouldn't be a problem, just as he thought. Haku walked up to the beautiful Alexis, and said, "So am I supposed to give this to you or to who?"

Quote Originally Posted by Skrutsi
    And they sailed their ship
    cross the ocean blue
    A blood-thirsty captain
    and a cut-throat crew...

Sapphire Village Please reply in Royal Blue

Stacey

No problem ^-^ I must say I'm excited about your adventure *nodnod*

Walking into the forest, with Lucius floating behind, you immediatly notice you can't hear the bustle of the village any longer. The cries of the children and working villages has ceased, and instead, the noises of the jungle fill your ears. Buzzes, snaps, and crackles coming from every direction. Lucius still looks happy, doing a couple of flips in the air as he sails forward, not caring about the sounds. You follow him hesitantly, looking for what's supposed to be preventing the villagers from accessing the temple.

The evidence is apparent almost immediatly, as a blur up ahead races back down the trail, only a faint shimmer of green was seen before the creature took off. You continue forward, until a rather large Pinsir lands on the ground in front of you, its pincirs clacking dangerously as it glares at you.

"I am one of the bug trials three, you'll find it's not easy to beat me!" The bug hisses through its mouth...area. "Defeat me, continue on. Lose to me, and you're gone!" It cackles as it rhymes. "But even if you defeat me, my remaining brethern will stop you." It then takes up a battle position, and prepares itself.

What will you do?
    Me too hon ^-^

As Stacey and Lucius walk further into the lush green forest, they notice the sounds of the village quieten until all they can hear is the noises of the Forest. Sounds of the wind rustling the leaves on the trees, insects clicking and buzzing, birds chirping happily. Having faced more frightening things than ominous sounds, Stacey and Lucius didn't let this faze them. The small Shuppet flitted around happily cackling as he floated through trees and bushes leaving flowers adorning his head like a wreath. Stacey chuckled and continued on keeping her eyes open for anything that could explain what was preventing villagers entering the temple.
    Suddenly a green blur raced past them nearly knocking Stacey ooff her feat as it dissappeared into the underbrush. Stacey and Lucius frowned before they set off again, more cautious than before. Noticing a shadow descend vover them, they moved backwards as a rather large bug landed in front of them, a Pinsir snapping its pinsirs dangerously.
    "I am one of the bug trials three, you'll find it's not easy to beat me!" The bug hisses through its mouth...area. "Defeat me, continue on. Lose to me, and you're gone!" it says laughing as it does. "But even if you defeat me, my remaining brethern will stop you." it finishes readying itself for battle.
    Stacey and Lucius looked to one another both thinking the same thing. They grinned and she motioned for the Shuppet to meet the challenge.
    "One of three, well lets send a message to them all. Lucius start with a searing hot Will-o-Wisp before striking with Nightshade and finish with Hidden Power."
    FB Hellions: P.C:

Let yourself go, let the fear in you show, for we are all alone, till the cold force of death soaks us to the bone

More updates, enjoy.

Emerald Forest: Please reply in LimeGreen.

Skrusti: Cid listens to your orders and nods, whilst looking at all the clones. The look on his face could only be described as portraying bliss. 7 beautiful Pikachus? Damn, what fun he could have .. Snapping out of it, Cid begins to move with speed, and collides with 4 clones before he smacks into the real Pikachu who is knocked back, and then smacked by Cid’s powered up Mega Punch. She lands on her back and slowly gets up, panting heavily. Cid then wiggles his little fingers and a small Substitute appears in front of him, subsequently depleting a good chunk of his health.

Pikachu eyes the Substitute, and is completely fooled by it. She jolts forward, her tail glowing an intense silver as she leaps up and smashes her Iron coated Tail onto the Substitute which absorbs the damage but doesn’t yet disappear. She then frowns and stays still, trying to regain some energy, panting. Cid is doing okay, but that Substitute took a good chunk of health off him, energy is otherwise fine, at an average level. Pikachu is resting. What will you do?

Joshua: As you issue your commands, Hayley summons up the energy to last through these vital, possibly last attacks. Salamence watches Hayley carefully, as he opens his mouth to summon another Dragonbreath. As he releases it, the flames engulf Hayley, but she disappears. As the flames diminish, Salamence grins triumphantly, thinking that he had grounded your Desert Dragon. Suddenly, Narius shouts “SALAMENCE! Watch out!” But its too late as Hayley has slammed into Salamence and now has her teeth on his throat. As she glares at Narius, rage fills her and she bites down hard and Salamence can barely cry out in pain as blood begins to gush from Salamence’s throat. Narius gasps as Hayley tosses Salamence aside and the majestic dragon meets the ground, completely KO’ed. **Levelup for Hayley**

Narius frowns and quietly states, “Salamence, return ..” The huge dragon disappears into the safety of the poke ball. Narius then looks at you, “You may have beaten Salamence but now a greater power awaits you..” Narius takes a Fire Ball from his belt and begins to laugh lowly as he throws it in front of him and the beast within is revealed. “SEE WHY THESE LOWLY CREATURES RESPECT ME!” He shouts as the beast takes form, brown fur covers it, with a long white mane lines it’s back, adorned with spikes on each side. On the beast’s face is something which resembles a mask, and its dark eyes stare right through you. What stands before you, is the legendary dog Entei. Cleary stunned, you gasp and take a step back before Narius smirks, “I take it you’ve never seen one before, yes.. It took me a while to obtain this creature’s respect” With that, he rolls up his sleeve, revealing his arm which has a chunk taken out of it. “This was my price for earning the beast’s respect.. So Joshua, choose your pokemon and lets finish this quickly eh?” What will you do? **NOTE: I’m aware your Growlithe is of a low level, and if you want to remain true to Nariu’s element vs. element rule then I will allow you access to all of Growlithe’s level up moves, and she can still use any EM/TM/HM moves she knows. She may also evolve for this battle if you wish. All of these effects will vanish after the battle finishes**

Dark Scizor: All of the Ekans glare at you and hiss menacingly and Ledian’s eyes fill with a bright white before the light is unleashed throughout the area. All the Ekans hiss in pain as they lash their tails about trying to shield the light from their eyes. Ledian then continues and opens his mouth, releasing a high pitched Supersonic. The waves confuse the Ekans and they begin to slither around confusedly, out of your way. You and Ledian rush past them and go past the bushes and in front of your stands a Primeape, and Alice is stood next to it, her eyes widened as Primeape begins to speak , “Saturn is your name correct? I am Enma, the king of the Pig Monkey kind. I appear only to those who show their worth and I have decided you are the one. Have you got any questions for me?” Enma closes his eyes and waits as Alice begins to get excited, “oh oh! Is it okay if I ask a question?!” Enma’s eyes then jolt open and a peculiar blue wave emits from them, and Alice drops to sleep. Izumi is nowhere to be seen. What will you do?

Lapis Lake: Please reply in Cyan.

Politically Incorrect: Glacia smiles and nods to you, “Very well, but be warned, I have been training here on Sapphire Island, and I won’t be using my trusted Glalie and Walrein. I’ll use 2 of my newest pokemon.” As she strokes her Walrein’s soft mane, she stares into the sky, “I have discovered the hottest Ice pokemon, whose battling skills are as hot as the sun!” She then takes a poke ball from under her waist cincher, it’s a light blue colour adorned with a snowflake. She then threw it in front of her and the pokemon within was revealed in a icey blue light.

The pokemon stood tall, with long flowing blonde hair which fell down her body. Giving her hips a little shake and a shimmy, the Jynx which Glacia released pouted her lips and then began to dance Hawaiian style across the bank of Lapis Lake. Glacia smiled and then looks to you. “We’ll use 2 pokemon each, battling them one at a time. No time limit. Release your pokemon, Stephen and order your attacks. And may the best trainer win!” Your response?

Joe: Lurching forward, you order Shiftry’s attacks and he nods, as he stands beside Ivy, who begins to absorb sunlight into her flower, the petals becoming increasingly bright. Shiftry then suddenly moves forward and smashes into Ludicolo with a Quick Attack. Ludicolo is sent flying and lands in a heap, and glows purple again, the poison sapping him. Shiftry then makes matters worse by Pounding Ludicolo on the head with his leaf and Ludicolo Growls angrily and swings his fist up, chinning Shiftry with a Mega Punch! Shiftry stumbles back, and theres a crack in his chin. Ludicolo remains on the ground as Shifditto smirks and looks to Ivy, whose Solarbeam is now 85% charged, it launches forwards, but Shiftry gets there in time with a Mega Kick to the head, Shifditto falls forward onto the ground and it’s nose snaps off and rolls along the floor, before turning to pink goo and dissolving. Shifditto stands and turns to Shiftry and glares at him, menacingly. Before Shifditto manages to use Shadow Ball, Ivy unleashes her Solar beam, which rips through the terrain and blasts Shifditto, causing it to transform back in to Ditto thanks to the heavy damage. Ditto lays on the ground stunned and almost KO’ed. In all the commotion, Ludicolo has managed to get up and opens his mouth, firing a Hidden Power which turns into flames as they strike Ivy, who howls in pain. Ditto is in really bad shape, but is coming round from the shock of Solarbeam. Ludicolo is lacking in health but has relatively good energy. Ivy is average on health but low on energy and Shiftry is suffering from a cracked chin and average health and energy. Next actions?

Ruby Mountain: Please reply in DarkRed

Lonely Wanderer:
    With Cryseye understanding your attack orders, she gives you a thumbs up, a huge grin forming on her face filled with sharp, silver teeth. Zubat circles her in the air and then dives down for a Bite attack, her fangs on full view. Cryseye charges her fist with electric energy and leaps to the side, dodging the attack and then leaps into the air and slams the electrically charged fist down on Zubat’s head, knocking her to the ground. As Cryseye moves to use Fury Swipes, she is stopped in her tracks by the Supersonic waves moving towards her, which collide with her and cause her great discomfort as she stumbles about holding her ears, feeling well and truly confused.

Zubat then uses this precious time to get back into the air, and whips up a Gust which picks Cryseye up and sends her flying, causing her to hit the cave wall, dislodging some rocks in the process. Zubat then moves in quickly, and splatters some Toxic globs at Cryseye which sink into her skin. Cryseye is feeling confused, but this could wear off at any time, poison damage will come into effect soon. Zubat has taken a good hit, but her energy is quite high still. What will you do?

Jade Swamp: Please reply in SeaGreen

Sasuke-chan: Enma notes your orders and begins to glow red as his Rage attack begins to activate, he bulks up in size and blows some steam from his nose as he begins to run as fast as he can towards Kabutops, his mind filled with rage towards the giant Ancient beast. Kabutops’ smirks as it submerges into the thick swamp waters whilst Enma is in mid-air. Enma lands in the water and begins to sink, he panicks at first but then begins to gain his cool, kicking his legs keeping himself afloat. However, his rage has diminished and as he looks for Kabutops, the huge pokemon comes up from underneath him and Headbutts Enma. Enma decides to carry out your next attacks and grabs ahold of Kabutops cracked skull, curling his fists underneath the cracked portion. This immediately hurts Kabutops’ and the creature begins to screech and flail about once more, and Enma keeps his cool, trying to keep his mind away from the pain of the slash across his stomach. Whilst keeping one fist on Kabutops’ skull, he raises his other and begins to slash ruthlessly on that soft tissue, causing it to bleed and rupture. Kabutops’ begins to swim around the swamp in distress as Enma grins and raises the fist once more, which begins to crackle with intense electricity.

As soon as Kabutops stops, Enma smashes the fist down into the soft tissue, and the sheer force causes the whole skull to crack and the electricity surges through Kabutops’ body and it becomes completely paralysed. Enma leaps off Kabutops’ head back onto the bank and falls onto his knees, as the ancient pokemon stares at you, it’s eyes the only thing it is able to move. They then close and the fossil pokemon sinks into the swamp water, and you cannot be sure if it’s KO’ed or dead. ** Level-up for Enma ** The weather immediately reverts, the rain stopping and the sun is beginning to appear from behind the clouds. Enma looks at you and nods, and you feel nothing but pride, but it is cut short as Enma collapses in a pool of his own blood. What will you do?

Visit Rayzen's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Wanderer
    All right, everyone except for Silver Wind has PMed me, so here are the second bunch of updates!

~*Ruby Mountain*~ (DarkRed, please!)

~*Centin*~:
    Deciding that it was best to be oblivious to any wandering Geodude or Machop that might cross your path, you appeared out of your hiding place, making your way back on the path and continuing to the top of Ruby Mountain. Octillery, being as wary and observing as he can, grasps your leg harder, trying to keep hold of you body while being on the lookout for any enemy that might block your pathway…

And, as it has appeared, you did from a distance see a towering figure that stood in the exact pathway you were walking on, pausing as if expecting you to arrive on the spot. It had the appearance of a more muscular and bigger form of a Machop, though there were differences that you were able to distinguish easily; instead of the body being a typical grayish turquoise, it was more of a deep, sapphire bluish grey, and red marks was detected down the triceps, biceps, and the parts below the elbow, almost looking like scars from battling so many times. It was almost twice the height of a mediocre Machop, and a shiny, golden belt was shown across its thighs, and the three “horns” on the top of its body resembled oddly of a Machop’s.

Realizing what you were facing, you and your Octillery tensed at seeing the Machoke, though it did not appear as if it wanted to battle. Instead, when you arrived where it stood, it spoke to you in a deep, slow voice. “Greetings, wandering human from the outside of Sapphire Island,” It said to you as you shot a suspicious look at it. Obviously acting as though it hadn’t seen your expression, however, it continued, “I am Wanork, a former leader of the herd of Machops that has roamed this mountain for as long as we could remember. I’ve seen that you have Pokémon that are possibly strong enough to meet the requirements of my group to aid us for an upcoming battle that’ll be the worst conflict known to occur here in Ruby Mountain…I must ask you of aid in able to prevent such a riot from happening.”

It did not appear that Wanork was trying to cozen you to wander from your destination, and what the Machoke said couldn’t be something to miss…what will you do?
    Wanork really did not look that fierce, at least no as rough as the previous machop. Even if it is the same machop, he thought that as a machoke, it became friendlier than before. "Ah what am I thinking, my head. Right, Radii, how about a little mission before reaching the Crystal Peak. After all, we should warm up our body before heading up there," said Centin to his octillery which was glomping his left leg. His octillery looked up to him, and then glomps his leg even harder.

Centin knew that his octillery and his piloswine had always had a fear of fighting pokemon since they were little and separated. It seems that the same octillery still fears one. "Radii, look, if we ignore this pleed, we may clash with the riot during our journey, wouldn't it be better to solve it right now? It is much easier to traverse here rather than on the top of the icy cold mountain with slopes that none would want to interfere with. Besides, you don't have to fear fighting types anymore. You have psybeam," explained Centin to his octillery to calm it down from closing its eyes against Wanork. Radii flopped on the barren ground, which means that he accepts the pleed. Then, he used one of his tentacles to shake hands with Wanork. "I do not know how you were able to speak, but that doesn't matter. At least we don't have to figure out pokemon language," said Centin to Wanork.
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Travelling through pictures RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Skrutsi
    Southern Beach Please reply in Yellow

Theddo

As you lift the girl, she lets out a moan, and you see blood coming from her head, streaming from a jagged line near her ear. Looking down, you see a rock, which she obviously cracked her head on. Krabu looks down, still giving out its "Cookie Cookie!" cry. You realize that there's no way out of the hole now that you've climbed into it, as any attempt to scale the side ends in sand tumbling down on you, making you avert your eyes so you aren't blinded.

With a sigh, you can't think of any way to get out. Until a head bursts through the sandy wall near you. The head is round, bulbous, and circular, and a tiny body follows it. Shortly after, you realize the thing was a Pokemon. A Trapinch, to be precise. It cocks its head at you, and blinks its little black eyes in surprise, as if not expecting anyone to be here. It opens its mouth wide, then closes it, before a squeak escapes its maw. "Traa?"

Seems like Trapinch is the owner of the hole. What will you do now?
    Finally seeing who/what dug the hole Thed just sighed as he saw the little Trapinch. The little bugger reminded him of his own Trapinch, Validus. It didn't seem like it wanted to cause trouble. But, Thed had to get himself and the girl out of the pit. Seeing no one else that could be more suited for this situation Thed called out his own little Trapinch. Validus finally out of his pokeball opens his mighty jaws in a big yawn. He blinks as he sees the other Trapinch and looks up to Thed for directions.

"Good seeing ya Validus. We're in a pit as you can plainly see. I know this is weird but I need ya to use your Strength to throw me and the girl out of this pit. Try to throw me towards the Krabby just in case I don't make it all the way it can try and hold onto me. After that try and talk to the other Trapinch and see what it's intentions are."

Togisumase! Kemono No Yaiba!
    Hibike! Kemono No Sakebi!
    Tagire! Kemono No Chikara!
    Bisuto On! HA!

FB | | PC | DT

Joe

Joe: Lurching forward, you order Shiftry’s attacks and he nods, as he stands beside Ivy, who begins to absorb sunlight into her flower, the petals becoming increasingly bright. Shiftry then suddenly moves forward and smashes into Ludicolo with a Quick Attack. Ludicolo is sent flying and lands in a heap, and glows purple again, the poison sapping him. Shiftry then makes matters worse by Pounding Ludicolo on the head with his leaf and Ludicolo Growls angrily and swings his fist up, chinning Shiftry with a Mega Punch! Shiftry stumbles back, and theres a crack in his chin. Ludicolo remains on the ground as Shifditto smirks and looks to Ivy, whose Solarbeam is now 85% charged, it launches forwards, but Shiftry gets there in time with a Mega Kick to the head, Shifditto falls forward onto the ground and it’s nose snaps off and rolls along the floor, before turning to pink goo and dissolving. Shifditto stands and turns to Shiftry and glares at him, menacingly. Before Shifditto manages to use Shadow Ball, Ivy unleashes her Solar beam, which rips through the terrain and blasts Shifditto, causing it to transform back in to Ditto thanks to the heavy damage. Ditto lays on the ground stunned and almost KO’ed. In all the commotion, Ludicolo has managed to get up and opens his mouth, firing a Hidden Power which turns into flames as they strike Ivy, who howls in pain. Ditto is in really bad shape, but is coming round from the shock of Solarbeam. Ludicolo is lacking in health but has relatively good energy. Ivy is average on health but low on energy and Shiftry is suffering from a cracked chin and average health and energy. Next actions?
    Joe watched as the Shifditto took a serious beating from Splinter and Ivy. He knew that it was the time to finish off that little transforming...purple...blob-thingy. He signalled to Shiftry, who quickly sprinted over towards him, and Joe told him his plans for the rest of the battle.
    "Roit guv'nor, you've gotta start by using a Quick Attack on Shifditto, and then Flash Ludicolo to blind it. After that, use a Mega Kick on Shifditto, before turning your attention back to Ludicolo and using a Fake Out," he explained. Shiftry took a minute to remember it all, and then with a quick 'Kay Guv'nor!', he ran off to start his assault.

Wow, crappy. >_>;

Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Wanderer
    ~*Emerald Jungle*~ (LimeGreen, please!)

Torkoal Stu:
    “Oh how cute! A Volbeat!” Maria squealed at the sight of Dizzy, managing to catch him from his spinning and squish him in a hug. You hesitate on whenever to snatch your Pokémon from her arms, but she shortly after let Dizzy go, and he began spinning again, and it occurred to you that your Volbeat seems to be taking a liking towards the female ranger opposite of you. “I’m quite jealous of you having cute Pokémon such as your Volbeat. If only I had cute Pokémon just like you…”

She sighs, but then she quickly remembers your question about what Pokémon. Pausing for a second to take a breath, she said in a normal speed, “Actually there are two Pokémon that I want to own, although one has a better chance of being found than the other. The one that’s more common in these parts is a feminine Nidoran. I adore those little Poison-Pin Pokémon and their evolution line; they might be Poison-Types, but my sister owns a Nidoqueen, and I always wanted one as well. I know that requires a Moon Stone to get a Nidoqueen, but I’m prepared for that.”

With a smirk, her hand dug down in one of the smaller pockets in her knapsack, and when she revealed her hand, it was clutching a small, rocky stone, reflecting the light of the sun with a reflection as if it was the rays of the moon instead. You are somewhat in awe of the ebony surface of the stone, and you brush its smooth surface, enjoying its wonderful features of this unique Moon Stone, an item you had never seen before.

“And the other Pokémon I’m looking for is…well, a really rare one…” She mentioned in a small murmur, pocketing the Moon Stone back to its proper place in her backpack. “The other one I would love to have is a Scyther. Now, I know that it’s very likely I won’t capture one, although I spot one yesterday and tried to trap it, but it’s fast speed made it escape easily…”

“Anyway, I have a speculation on where I can find a Female Nidoran, so it’s off into the jungle for us!” Maria added happily, starting to wander off before glancing back at you, with Dizzy humming behind you. “…Unless you’ve changed you mind.” What is your answer?
    Sorry LW I had to dump Dizzy :/ But I promised a reply so here it is! Kinda lame though D:

Stuart quickly returned Dizzy to his Pokeball, in his opinion the spinning was beginning to distract him from the greater cause, to help Maria catch some Pokemon. Stuart then slipped his hand into his pocket bringing out his Pokedex, the familiar shiny red machine flipped open revealing a screen and an array of different coloured buttons, some red, some blue and a few were a white kind of colour. "Nidoran..." Stuart spoke clearly into the Pokedex so it would respond without needing to have the Pokemon near by, a picture of a pink Pokemon appeared, it had two large ears, buck teeth and covered in dark pink spots. Stuart's eyes opened widely with amazement as he stared down at the picture, until the Pokedex began to speak.

"Nidoran Male, the Poison Pin Pokemon.
    The male Nidoran has developed ear muscles for moving its ears. Thanks to them, the ears can be freely moved in any direction. Even the slightest sound cannot escape this Pokemon's notice." The Pokedex stated in its cold mechanised voice, Stuart found something very odd with the Pokedex result, since he knew there were two types of Nidoran but never managed to tell them apart. "Female you say?" Stuart asked as he looked back down at the Pokedex and said 'Nidoran Female', the screen changed and showed a picture of a light blue Nidoran, with slightly smaller ears and teeth than the last.

"Nidoran Female, the Poison Pin Pokemon.
    Nidoran has barbs that secrete a powerful poison. They are thought to have developed as protection for this small-bodies Pokemon. When enraged, it releases a horrible toxin from its horn." The Pokedex stated making Stuart wonder about the two kinds of Nidoran.

"They both look kind of cool I guess," He thought to himself as he put away his Pokedex and looked at Maria. He sighed finally confirming what he'll do, Stuart smiles at Maria one last time before he decided to finally say his answer. "They're basic stages so it shouldn't be too hard, I’d love to help!" He exclaimed excitedly completely ignoring the Scyther she mentioned hopefully he won't have to face the ferocious mantis Pokemon.

Also To My Group: Updates up soon and Tale and Quilava Plush i'm now updating you, so yeah updates ASAP I guess. Trust me they are sooooo much longer than my last set, well the ones i've written so far are.

Thank you for letting me in~

Walking up the path to the Sapphire Village, Rivka persistently eyes the road ahead of her, eager to arrive to her destination. Retsu, the Nuzleaf, stands perched upon his trainer's shoulder to assist her in making her way through, ready to protect her with his life, but also there to simply keep her company.

"Experiencing cultural traditions dating back to ancient times, listening to tales of gods and beasts, looking at sacred monuments... all in a grand village in the midsts of the lush rainforests. You know, as much as running around in the middle of nowhere sounds like sheer unadulterated fun," Rivka pauses for a moment to stare down the jungle path. "The village has got to be the perfect place for me to experience a day in the life of a tribe first-hand!" As the perhaps too enthusiastic grin upon her face grows with the idea, Retsu looks at her expression awkwardly without a word. Rivka tilts her head to the side, looking to her faithful Nuzleaf with a less crazed expression, then continues on her way to the village.

Magician of Roskon

DM & FF: As Aexlus releases Osiris, the poisonous moth floats above the ocean, quite intimidated by the sight, having never battled in such a place before. Issuing Osiris his attacks, you wait for Feera to give Nookie his attack orders and the two flying types approach Feraligatr who looks up at them as they both begin to emit Hypnosis attacks into his eyes. Feraligatr lashes out but then stops, as the Hypnosis attacks begins to make him feel weary. Feraligatr begins to sway from side to side, hardly able to keep his eyes open. Osiris then takes a position in the center of the two water behemoths and Nookie steers clear of the Poison Powder which is now falling over Feraligatr and Blastoise like a blanket. The two pokemon fire Water Guns at the blanket but its too late as the lethal powder is breathed in by the two and they begin to cough and splutter. Feraligatr, completely enraged by this, glares at Osiris and charges his claws with Dragon energy, sending them hurling towards him, but Osiris swoops down towards Blastoise just in time and avoids the attack. Nookie joins Osiris as he glows green, draining the energy from the Giant Turtle. Blastoise glares at the two flying types and open his turrets, revealing the cannons which are now glowing an intense orange, hes charging a Hyper Beam! Nookie is engulfed by a red aura as he flies into the air initiating his Sky Attack. As Blastoise fires off the deadly beam, Nookie crashes into the back of Blastoises head, causing him pain and knocking the Hyper Beam slightly off course. The attack hits Osiris who is badly damaged. Blastoise pants heavily, feeling the need to recharge.

Meanwhile, Salamence had been swooping through the air, performing a Dragon Dance which sharpened his attack and speed. Feraligatr turned to Salamence and looked up wearily, but still has the passion to battle shining in his eyes. As Feraligatr tries to shake the drowsiness off, Salamence releases a barrage of greenish blue flames which engulf Feraligatr and wake him up a little bit, as well as causing medium damage. As Salamence charges a Tri Attack, Feraligatr grins and looks to Feera and Free and then fires an Ice Beam right towards them! Blastoise is currently recharging his energy. What will you two do next?
    Pondering the situation while watching the battle unfold I see that Osiris did manage to poison them even though he took a good hit for it. Salamence was also successful in its attack. But now Feraligatr was trying to gain the upper hand while Blastoise recovered. I turned to FF and nodded to initiate our plan.

"FF you know what to do! Osiris Disable Feraligatr after seeing it fire off that Ice Beam! Salamence fire that Tri Attack at Feraligatr in the meantime! Then Osiris fly over to Feraligatr from behind and Giga Drain it! Salamence then take your attention away from the croc and hit Blastoise with a Dragon Breath!"

I hoped FF knew the plan that we had discussed in hushed voices before that bloody Ice Beam was fired. These water giants were testing out our mettle and weren't going down with a fight. Niether would we, as my poisonous moth and majestic dragon began to fly towards their destinations undaunted from the battle so far.

Dark Scizor: All of the Ekans glare at you and hiss menacingly and Ledian’s eyes fill with a bright white before the light is unleashed throughout the area. All the Ekans hiss in pain as they lash their tails about trying to shield the light from their eyes. Ledian then continues and opens his mouth, releasing a high pitched Supersonic. The waves confuse the Ekans and they begin to slither around confusedly, out of your way. You and Ledian rush past them and go past the bushes and in front of your stands a Primeape, and Alice is stood next to it, her eyes widened as Primeape begins to speak , “Saturn is your name correct? I am Enma, the king of the Pig Monkey kind. I appear only to those who show their worth and I have decided you are the one. Have you got any questions for me?” Enma closes his eyes and waits as Alice begins to get excited, “oh oh! Is it okay if I ask a question?!” Enma’s eyes then jolt open and a peculiar blue wave emits from them, and Alice drops to sleep. Izumi is nowhere to be seen. What will you do?
    The only reason Saturn searched for the Primeape was to help Alice. She told him that she wanted to fight him or ask him some questions about her Mankey. Alice was now asleep but Saturn could help with the part of the questions. He turned to the fighting king.

"I have a something to ask you, your majesty. The Mankey of the girl who is now asleep is blind. However, she can see where you are. I want to know your connection with that Mankey please."

Saturn suspected something but he wanted to hear Enma to know if he was right.
    Fizzy Bubbles

Banner made by Joe

S_M
    SM sez hi. :O

Lapis Lake: Please reply in Cyan.

Politically Incorrect: Glacia smiles and nods to you, “Very well, but be warned, I have been training here on Sapphire Island, and I won’t be using my trusted Glalie and Walrein. I’ll use 2 of my newest pokemon.” As she strokes her Walrein’s soft mane, she stares into the sky, “I have discovered the hottest Ice pokemon, whose battling skills are as hot as the sun!” She then takes a poke ball from under her waist cincher, it’s a light blue colour adorned with a snowflake. She then threw it in front of her and the pokemon within was revealed in a icey blue light.

The pokemon stood tall, with long flowing blonde hair which fell down her body. Giving her hips a little shake and a shimmy, the Jynx which Glacia released pouted her lips and then began to dance Hawaiian style across the bank of Lapis Lake. Glacia smiled and then looks to you. “We’ll use 2 pokemon each, battling them one at a time. No time limit. Release your pokemon, Stephen and order your attacks. And may the best trainer win!” Your response?
    [/SIZE]
    Upon the Jynx's release, Stephen is suddenly thrown into a place of uncertainty. While Jynx is an ice type, and Stephen's immediate reaction is to go with his Quilava, he is wary about Jynx's psychic type, plus the large lake near the battling field. After a few moments, he pulls a Pokeball from his belt, he throws it onto the battlefield. "Go, Houndour!"

In a flash of white light, the small doom dog Pokemon appears on the field, teeth bared and ready for battle. "Ok, buddy, I know this is your first battle, but I know you'll do fine!" Stephen yells, encouraging the black dog. "Now then, Houndour, Leer it down, and then use a double Ember attack!"

Faiyaa: As the final round began, Gyarados pants heavily as Shuri closes her eyes and creates 3 clones of herself. Wearily, Gyarados looks up and then begins to Thrash about, wildly lashing out at Shuri and her clones. A swipe of his tail and one clone is gone. In panic knowing of Gyarados’ power, Shuri releases a high-pitched Screech which causes Gyarados to roar loudly in pain. Taking the opportunity as Gyarados swings his tail towards her, Shuri darts underneath it’s path, whilst charging an orb of Silver Wind energy. From above, she blasts Gyarados and then darts around for one in the back of the Sea Serpent and it’s all too much for Gyarados, whose eyes shoot open and then he crashes into the Lake, sending a huge wave as he floats there, KO’ed. **Level Up for Shuri** You wipe your brow in relief as Shuri approaches you, panting heavily also.

Suddenly Psyduck’s eyes shoot open and he looks at you as his eyes glow a bright blue, opening a psychic connection with you. All background noise diminishes as he speaks to your mind, “Thank you .. Thank you for saving me when times were grim. Allow me to join your team” The psychic link dies out and then Psyduck falls asleep, completely drained of energy. You are now free to capture Psyduck, if you so wish. What will you do?
    Sorry for the wait Dx

Gary smiled as the Gyarados crashed into the water, fainted. He grinned broadly as he pumped a fist in the air. "Great work, Shuri! You deserve a good, long rest." He then pulled out her Pokeball, and the red beam sucked the Ninjask back into her ball. Putting it away, he took out yet another pokeball, releasing Scurvy, his Aipom, whose grin matched Gary's as he scampered up Gary's leg all the way to the shoulder, where he sat. Looking down at the poor Psyduck, Scurvy crawled from Gary's shoulder, into his bag, and surfaced a moment later with a Potion gripped in his tail-hand. He dropped it in Gary's hand as he crawled back onto his shoulder, and Gary nodded in appreciation. Gary bent down to the Psyduck and began to spray the Potion on him. "Don't worry, this will help make you better," he said soothingly. He then smiled when the Potion was all used up and handed it back to Scurvy, who put it back in the bag. He didn't want to litter in this beautiful land. "So, little fellow, what can I call you? Do you have a name?" He looked about the lake for a minute before turning back to the Psyduck. "Hey, I have an idea! Can you show me around the lake a little bit? I'd like to explore more!" Scurvy replied by nodding and happily chanting, "Arr!" "So how about it, little guy?"
    FB Info::My PC::FB Records
    Typhu lv.100, Amph lv.100, Kratos lv.34, Espy lv.16, Shuri lv.100, Thorn lv.53, Scurvy lv.23,

Buru lv.11, Rena lv.100, Coco lv.25, Flare lv.36, Devi lv.100, Aero lv.17, Raphael lv.36

Anime banner made by me.

Fighting Fiend

Enma’s fur began to stand on end as he raised his large fists to the skies and let out an almighty roar. Sasuke watched as his Primeape worked himself up into a furious rage and began to grunt and snort wildly. Suddenly he started to run towards Kabutops, and flung himself through the air at his target, while thrashing wildly. Kabutops smirked and dived down into the swamp, which was full to the brim due to the heavy rain. Now they were in it’s habitat it had the advantage, as Enma found out when he hit the sludgy water and began to sink. Suddenly though he was soaring through the air, as Kabutops burst up from underneath him with a powerful headbutt. The two pokemon landed side by side in the swamp, but Enma reacted quickest. Rage still flowing through his veins he reached out to grab Kabutops with his left arm. He hooked his fingers undearneath the crack in it’s skull and held on tight as the Shellfish pokemon began to screech and thrash about wildly in pain. Ruthlessly Enma began to swipe furiously at the soft open tissue underneath the gaping wound, pounding away at it wildly with his fists.

Back up on the bank Sasuke winced as his Primeape continued to pound away at the delicate flesh underneath the crack in Kabutops’ skull, causing it to bleed and rupture. He shook any feelings of remorse to the back of his mind, his pokemon was injured badly and he had told him to finish the battle, and that is what he was doing. Ino covered her eyes with her ears, but she flinched every time she heard the squelch of fist hitting soft tissue.

Kabutops finally broke free and began to swim rapidly around the swamp, clearly in distress. Enma stood patiently and raised one fist to the sky, ready to end the battle. The cuff around his wrist began to crackle with electricity which was soon flowing over his whole fist, the heavy downpour magnifying the power. When Kabutops finally stopped writhing, Enma took one step towards it, then smashed his fist down brutally onto the top of it’s head. The electricity could be seen visibly coursing through it’s body, and Enma began to grin wickedly. Kabutops screeched as it tried to defend itself, but the thunderous punch had rendered it almost completely paralysed. Enma leapt out of the swamp and landed with a thud on the bank, and dropped onto his knees before looking over at his trainer, who gave him a nod of approval. Kabutops stared at Sasuke and his pokemon with hatred in it’s eyes, before they rolled back into it’s head, and it sank slowly into the murky water.

Sasuke waited until he was sure the battle was over. ’’I hope that was the last we see of it,’’ he muttered to Ino, who squeaked happily as the rain began to cease. The dark clouds parted and sunlight began to stream through, causing the most beautiful rainbow to appear. Sasuke’s happiness was interrupted by the loud thud of his Primeape collapsing forwards. ’’Enma!’’ he screamed, and rushed over to his pokemon who was lying face-down in a pool of his own blood, which was seeping out over the muddy ground. Sasuke struggled to turn his Primeape over onto his back to stem the bleeding. Yanking his bag off his back he tipped everything out onto the bank to find the items he needed. He put Ino down, who looked down at her muddy feet and began to sob. Then opening a bottle of water Sasuke splashed it over the wound, before spraying a super potion lavishly into the laceration across Enma’s chest. He applied pressure with a cloth and held it down, letting the medicine do it’s work. When he was happy that the excess bleeding had stopped he took a fresh cloth and applied it to the wound, before securing it with mesh. He then took Enma’s Premier Ball from his waist and drew his Primeape inside, ’’You were so brave. Rest now,’’ he choked.

Sweeping everything back into his bag he stood up and placed Ino back onto his shoulder, then looked around him. All he knew was that he wanted to get out of this cursed swamp before any other mad pokemon decided to challenge him for the ownership of it. The decision of where to go next wasn’t a very difficult one. When he surveyed his surroundings the one thing that loomed out over the rest was the Ruby Mountain. Ino looked up and nodded happily, her love of heights and the promising views from up on those vast slopes made for the perfect destination.
    Fizzy Bubbles

What a day. The sun is out, birds are singing, bees are trying to have sex with them -
    as is my understanding...

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast