The Water Zone: Sapphire Island *CAPPED* - Page 3

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 277

Thread: The Water Zone: Sapphire Island *CAPPED*

  1. #31
    Registered User Skrutsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Skrusti: Pikachu eyes Cid as he sidesteps towards her and smiles, as if to say, “Whoa there shock stuff, those electric sacs send jolts down my spine!” Pikachu blushes slightly, but your plan backfires as she begins to shake her backside, Attracting Cid who blushes in return and then coo’s softly at Pikachu. The two have managed to attract each other, however, Pikachu’s will to attack is slightly higher than Cids. Cid, with two pink love hearts in her eyes, begins to crackle with electricity as Pikachu does also, showing Cid just how good those electric sacs of hers were. They both shoot off the attacks and they collide in the middle of them, sending off tendrils of electricity in all directions. The rain continues to pour down as Pikachu launches a Thundershock which connects with Cid, leaving him a little surprised that his ‘love’ would shock him causing the Attract to wear off slightly. Running towards Pikachu with a glowing fist, he smacks it into her cheek and shes sent flying backwards into a tree. She struggles up as Cid feels his feelings for her reignite. Pikachu growls again and then uses Double Team, creating 5 Pikachu clones. What will you do?
    Sorry for not replying sooner...things happened :/

    Jeff watches as the two electric types coo and flirt with each other. Groaning, he puts his face in his hands, until he hears a crackle of electricity. Peering through his fingers, he lets out a 'meep' as the two electric attacks collide, sending small tendrils of pain in every direction. Jeff falls to the ground as a particularily large one flies past his head, and he looks up just in time to see Cid running forward, energy gathered on his fist.

    Wincing slightly, Jeff watches as Cid slams his fist into the Pikachu, who slams into a tree. Getting up, the Pikachu lets out a growl and then splits into 6 copies. Damned DOUBLE TEAM. Thinking, Jeff then grinned. "Cid, give it a love tap. QUICK ATTACK through those clones to find the right one, and then MEGA PUNCH her! Add in a METRONOME if you feel like being random!"

    Jeff hoped the way he said his orders would allow Cid to attack.

  2. #32
    I'm Joshua on Serebii/UPN
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Heres another set of updates. PI, you're now in my group. Enjoy =)

    Emerald Jungle: Please reply in LimeGreen

    Joshua: (Thanks Joshua ^^ I'm enjoying updating this battle) As Salamence’s lethal Hyper Beam is let loose, Hayley glows black and then disappears just in time as the Hyper Beam zooms past her blurred figure. Salamence roars in rage, looking about for Hayley, but its too late as she slams into his side, knocking the wind out of the majestic pokemon. Charging an Ice Punch, she slams it into his jaw, and knocks Salamence away from her. As Salamence turns back, his Scary Face consisting of a dislocated jaw and intimidating eyes causing Hayley to gasp and back off slightly, not being able to charge her Dragonbreath. Narius smirks as Salamence glows white and then launches himself into Hayley, dealing some harsh damage with a Double-Edge. Salamence flinches with recoil damage however and is left wide open for Hayley’s now charged Dragonbreath which is flying towards him.

    Narius watches in horror as Salamence is engulfed by the blue-green flames, dealing heavy damage. Both Hayley and Salamence are panting heavily and are running low on energy and health. The next round could be the last for either combatant. Narius bites down on his bottom lip as he glares at you and sharply states, “We won’t lose!” What will you do?
    (OOC: I shall then endeavour to end this round with aplomb!)

    Joshua watches in awe at the power displayed by the dragons, the column of shimmering orange power blasting from the massive blue behemoth. Hayley's emerald form fades into the darkness, before slamming into Salamence's side.

    A shimmer of blue coats Hayley's hand, before slamming it into Salamence's jaw. It looks like it hurt, but Salamence uses this to his advantage with a Scary Face. Hayley flinches, and pays the price as Salamence slams into her with a Double-Edge.

    A glistening blaze of emerald and sapphire flames bursts from Hayley's mouth, striking the Salamence for some major damage. Joshua's attention, however, is snapped up by Narius, who cries out, "We won't lose."

    A malicious smile dances across Joshua's face, and he calls up to Hayley. "Hayley, finish this! Zip in with a Faint Attack, then sink your fangs into Salamence's throat with a Crunch attack! Then finish up by using your Strength to give Salamence by the throat, and hurl it to the ground!"
    Changed name to Joshua - Shadow Brigadier for simplicity's sake.



    Credit to Joe for the sexylicious banner!

    ~ PASBL Squad ~

    Level 2 Trainer
    21 KOs, 84.5 TP

  3. #33
    Joe
    Joe is offline
    The Incredible Homer!! Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Lapis Lake: Please reply in Cyan

    Joe: As Shifditto launched itself towards Shiftry, it raised its arm high in the air as it readied itself to whack Shiftry on the head. Instead, Shifditto only whacked the air, as Shiftry darted out of the way with his awesome speed and had manoeuvred himself around to the back of Shifditto. Shifditto looks around confused as Shiftry smashes into its back with a lethal Mega Kick. You hear a sickening crack as the Mega Kick snaps off some of Shifditto’s wooden body, which lands on the ground and turns to pink goo and then wriggles back to Shifditto, reattaching itself. Shifditto turns and uses Bullet Seed right in Shiftry’s eyes. Shiftry stumbles backwards and cries out in pain and fires a Leech Seed at random which lands on Shifditto’s nose and begins to sprout. Shifditto then leaps back and glares at Shiftry, charging a Shadow Ball inbetween his leaves.

    Meanwhile, Ivy opens her mouth and sends a barrage of seeds which collides with Ludicolos and they cancel each other out. As Ludicolo dances towards her for a Focus Punch, Ivy closes her eyes and concentrates for a second and sends 3 huge Sludge Bombs at Ludicolo. All 3 collide and seep into his skin, causing super effective Poison damage and Ludicolo glows purple for a second .. Seems hes poisoned.

    Ludicolo then looks at Shifditto, who abandons its Shadow Ball and they nod at each other as they try to ambush Ivy. Shifditto launches itself in to the air and drops down, landing in front of Ivy, and he glows Purple, lifting Ivy off the ground with its Extrasensory, causing Ivy extreme pain. She drops to the ground, seemingly lifeless until she glows a brilliant white! Her form triples in size as a huge flower blossoms from her back, the petals on full view to the sky above. Joy squeals in delight, “Ivy, you evolved!” Ivy looked back to Joy and nodded solemnly, and used a Vine Whip, sending Shifditto flying into Ludicolo, the two landing in a heap in front of the both of you. Both of them struggle up and are glaring right at you, waiting for you to make the first move. What will you do?
    Joe watched as Ivy took a beating, and then evolved out of nowhere, the evolution seemingly caused by pain. But that didn't matter now, all that mattered was that Shiftry needed to get back in the game. Venusaur was making him look bad! (xD) Joe quickly bound forwards, anime-style, and told Shiftry his commands.
    "Shiftry, start off by using a Quick Attack to knock that Ludicolo away, to lighten the load off of Venusaur. Then, Pound it in the face, before finishing off with a quick Mega Kick to the back of Shifditto's head!" he ordered, and Shiftry nodded, before jogging on the spot, getting ready to sprint off as fast as he can.
    Last edited by Joe; 12th March 2006 at 09:20 AM.

  4. #34
    Ghostly Mistress Arc_Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Amongst the dead
    Posts
    492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrutsi
    Hey ho we'll go
    Anywhere the wind is blowing
    Bold and brave and free


    Sapphire Village Please reply in Royal Blue

    Stacey

    The Shaman smiles once more. "I am so happy that you are so eager to do this. The Temple Grounds are not far from here, though the path is dangerous. At least, it is now. A group of Bug Pokemon have taken over the path...hmm...as your first step towards training, I give you the duty of clearing these pests from the path, and enabling us to travel peacefully to and from the Temple. Come, I will set you on the right road."

    The man stands up shakily from his prone position, old age clearly inhibiting his movement. "I'm afraid I don't have much time left..." He mumbles, more to himself than anyone. He grabs a stick adorned with many different shamany things, like feathers, small skulls, and the like, and begins a slow limp outside. "..BAH!" He says before he gets halfway to the door. Mumbling to himself, the Shaman whacks the inside of the hut a few times, and a small child comes running in, breathless.

    "Ah, Svorn, I am pleased you came so quickly. Please, be a kind little boy, and take this young lady to the Temple Path for me?" He asks. The Boy, Svorn, nods, and grabs your hand, a smile plastered onto his face. "Thisa way lady person!" He giggles, and begins to tug you along. It isn't that long of a walk, and you arrive on the path in no time. "May the Luckyness guide you...or somfin' lika that Lady Person!" The boy giggles again, and takes off. The forest opens dark, foreboding, like a bad omen. Buzzes and snaps can be heard from not far up the path...

    What will you do?
    Thanx for updating me Jeff hon ^-^

    At Stacey's positive response the Shaman smiled.
    "I am so happy that you are so eager to do this. The Temple Grounds are not far from here, though the path is dangerous. At least, it is now. A group of Bug Pokemon have taken over the path...hmm...as your first step towards training, I give you the duty of clearing these pests from the path, and enabling us to travel peacefully to and from the Temple. Come, I will set you on the right road." He says to her struggling to get up. Lucius and Stacey looked to one another, they didn't find the idea of fighting a hoard of bug pokemon frightening at all. They simply grinned to one another, planning delicous strategies or in Lucius's case, pranks in their minds.

    Turning back to the old Shaman, Stacey could see that he was struggling to walk and gave a large moan as he stopped haunched over his ornate staff. She ran up to him but he waved her off. He stood back up and using his stick proceded to smack the walls of the hut. Stacey didn't think that this was a good idea and saw the hut sway with the movement.

    A young boy suddenly runs in, panting hard. He stands up tall, trying to look impressive despite his small size.

    "Ah, Svorn, I am pleased you came so quickly. Please, be a kind little boy, and take this young lady to the Temple Path for me?" the Shaman says and the young boy, Svorn ran forward and grabbed Stacey's hand. He smiles a sloppy smile at her and spoke in broken English.

    "Thisa way lady person!" before starting out the door with Stacey nearly pulled off her feet. Lucius cackled at this and she shot him a glare. Stacey was impressed by the level of understanding the young boy had with the foreign language, which lead Lucius to mentally mock the language used. Stacey swore at him under her breath and continued out of the village.

    They soon arrive at the edge of the forest, the tall trees masking a hidden darkness that threatens to jump out at them. The young boy wished her luck and skipped off back the way they came. Stacey and Lucius both gave one last look back to the safety of the village before walking into the forest, Stacey singing softly under her breath in order to drone out the buzzing and snapping all around them.
    FB Hellions: P.C:



    Let yourself go, let the fear in you show, for we are all alone, till the cold force of death soaks us to the bone

  5. #35
    JAF
    JAF is offline
    Registered User JAF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torky Stu
    ~Jade Swamp~ (Colour - Sea Green)

    JAF:

    You, Chinchou, Gyarados and your starter Pokemon Croconaw all begin to walk, or swim toward your desired destination the Jade Swamp. You notice Gyarados finding it harder to swim as the water turns murky and thick with a stagnant layer of a solid, liquid muddy mix on top. The ground becomes hard to walk on; you can clearly hear the squelching of the mud as your feet push down so you can take another step toward the centre of the swamp, which actually has liquid water. You finally reach the water with your Pokemon, the ground around you is less muddy than the other areas, but since it has water it doesn’t mean its fresh, it’s a jade colour, hence the name, with little air bubbles popping every few seconds. Suddenly a small blue head pops up through the mud, with a huge fin on its head, you realise it’s a Mudkip, a rare water type.

    “Poliwag get that sapphire. Tackle it now!” a voice bellows from behind you as you see a small blue sphere Pokemon smash into the Mudkip at full force making a sapphire shaped object fly out of it’s hand and onto the ground just behind you. The Mudkip and Poliwag land on the ground behind you next to Chinchou and Croconaw, while Gyarados stays in the water. You see a man, just taller than you walk slowly toward the sapphire; he bends down and plucks it up with his hand and then smiles. He then looks at you and snorts. “This is one of the five sapphires, your not getting your filthy hands on it kid!” he shouts as you notice his wild green eyes and untamed black hair stopping at his shoulders in length, he’s wearing clothes the normal kind of trainer would wear except there is something different about him.

    “Poliwag we got to get the next one, we’ll use Cloyster to handle this fool!” He shouts as a red and white sphere flies past you and flips quickly open sending a white light into the water. The light suddenly takes form as a strange Pokemon, with a purple coloured shell, huge spikes rising from it and two piercing eyes in between its shell where its head rests.

    What will you do now?
    John stared at the Cloyster that had been released, and then reached into his pocket, before taking out a Pokedex. He held it up towards Cloyster, and when the Pokedex had identified it, it started beeping and scanning it.

    Cloyster ~ The Bivalve Pokemon.
    Cloyster swims in the sea by swallowing water, then jetting it out towards the rear. Cloyster shoots spikes from its shell using the same system. It's signature move is Spike Cannon.


    John took another quick look at Cloyster, before taking out a couple of his Pokeballs, and returning two of his Pokemon. When the light had faded, his only Pokemon left was Chinchou. Chinchou bounded around for a little bit, before walking up to John, and nodding, almost as if she knew she would be fighting the Cloyster. John smiled at her determination, and knelt down next to her. He then took one last look at Cloyster, before whispering Chinchou's orders to her.

    "Right, start by using a Thunderwave on it. Hopefully, it will be successful and paralyse it. Then follow up by using a Spark, that should do some good damage to it, with the type advantage and all. Finally, finish off this rounds attacks by slamming into it with a Flail. You got that?" he asked, and Chinchou replied with a smile and a nod, before turning to face Cloyster. John smiled as well, but he quickly turned his attention to something else, just to the side of him.

    The Mudkip was lying there on the floor, and John couldn't help but wonder why. What are those sapphire things? Why did that Mudkip have one? And why does that guy want them so bad, that he's battling me to make sure? But for now, John would keep these questions to himself, and concentrate on the battle, for that was the most important thing going on right now, and he needed to give it all his attention, otherwise, Chinchou could lose.
    Fizzy Bubbles Info:
    Lv. 33 .... Lv. 30 .... Lv. 31 .... Lv. 32
    (F) ...... (F) ...... (M) ...... (M)

    Lv. 33 .... Lv. 18 .... Lv. 33 .... Lv. 30
    (F) ...... (M) ...... (F) ...... (F)

    Thanks to Joe for the banner.

  6. #36
    Crypt Lord Dark_Scizor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Dark Scizor: Releasing Ledian, Arbok eyes you curiously, and then rears up yet again, remaining headstrong in his challenge for a battle. The markings on Arboks belly begin to glow as a holographic image of it appears, the Glare attack stunning Ledian just as it begins to charge a Psybeam. Arbok then lurches forwards and Bites down hard on Ledian, who cries in pain but then releases the Psybeam, knocking the Cobra pokemon backwards. Ledian then moves in for a Tackle but Arbok manages to swat it off course with a Slam. Ledian lands on the ground and gets up quickly, its fist glowing white. Suddenly, Alice shouts out, “IZUMI!” as the blind Mankey runs off through some shrubbery, unaware that Alice and yourself weren’t following. Arbok, distracted turns to look at Alice, bearing his fangs, but is pelted by a Comet Punch and is sent hurling onto the ground, stunned.
    Alice runs off, and you begin to follow her with Ledian until a swipe of Arbok’s tail knocks you off your feet. Landing on your back with a thud, which knocks the breath out of you. Arbok stares right at you, hissing wildly. Ledian suddenly knocks into it for a Tackle, keeping it away from you. Getting up, you try to escape, but the pack of Ekans are blocking all exits. Alice is beyond the bushes, but you can still hear her. What will you do?
    Saturn cursed his luck.

    "That Mankey is going to kill me!"

    When he finally could get rid of the Arbok, the rest of the snakes woke up and were blocking the exits. There were too many of them to fight so he decided to use a trick to escape. He turned to his Pokémon.

    "Ledian, we can´t battle those snakes but we can distract them. Use Flash to blind them temporary, followed by a Supersonic to confuse them while they are blind."

    The five star Pokémon agreed with the plan. He turned to the group of snakes, ready to fool them. Saturn hoped for the best.
    Fizzy Bubbles



    Banner made by Joe

  7. #37
    perhaps a little blood... Nash MOMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torky Stu

    Bloody Banette:
    You arrive at the wonderful Lapis Lake, with your Spheal by your side every step of the way. You examine the water in the lake, it looks a sort of dark purple colour instead of the excepted clear blue, suddenly a head emerges from the water, followed by a body with a blue mouse Pokemon held in her hands. You look at the person, noticing she is in fact a woman, after a closer look you realise its Nurse Joy holding a Marill. Nurse Joy spins once and then suddenly changes into her uniform (check anime for more details on her looks), she places the Marill on the ground and begins spraying it with a potion, however the spray coming out of the bottle is a slight dimmer colour than usual. “All better,” she says softly as the Marill opens its eyes slowly before taking one large breath.

    Nurse Joy then stands up and looks at you, her eyes fixed firmly on Spheal. “I’m sorry but could you help me?” Joy asks politely as she once again picks up the Marill. “My Chansey nurses saved the rest of the Pokemon in this river, however I stayed behind to save the three Marill, but I could only save this one, I need to take this one back to my Pokemon Centre in Devon Settlement. The river isn’t too deep but could you just dive in there and get the other two Marill for me then bring them to my centre?” she asks in a worried tone before shedding a few tears.

    “Please….?”

    What will you do now?

    Felix looked at the river amazed. It wasn’t of the beautiful color the map sayed. The water was tainted now, or at least that’s what Felix thought when he saw the little Marril hurted. “What’s the matter with the pokemon here? What made the water to change the color?” asked Felix to himself. He wanted to ask Nurse Joy, but she was crying now and she probably won’t answer. “Joy is very affected with the problem with the water and the pokemon, I’m going to help her”. Felix looked at Joy who looked him back and smiling he nodded. “I’m going to help you Joy, but please don’t cry. Everything is going to be ok”. Joy seemed a bit quiet now showing a little smile in her face to Felix. “First I have to ask you something. What’s happening with the water? Who did this? I want to dive with my Slowpoke and my Spheal, am I able to do that?” asked Felix before looking at Veddartha who wanted to help.
    Veddartha have always been Felix’s bravest pokemon, it was sure he wanted to help here too. “Sphe phe spheal” smiled Veddartha looking at the Marril Joy’s jut saved. Felix stood quiet waiting for Joy’s answer.
    FB

    Thanks to Drayano for the Banner

  8. #38
    MetalGardevoir
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrusti
    Devon Settlment Please reply in Grey

    MG

    The lady smiles warmly. "Great. Ah, your Sneasel is a fine specimen..." She trails off, shaking her head. "If I weren't so busy, I'd examine it more closely. Ah well. Fredrick!" She calls out. A young man with flaming red hair walks forward, holding a notepad like it was his life.

    He looks to you, and then to the woman. "Yes, Cynthia?"

    "I've found someone to escort you to where you need to go. I'm sure he'll keep you safe. Now, I must go. Be careful, please. I don't need you..." Cynthia trails off, looking at you. "Just be careful." She finishes, walking off.

    Fredrick, a frown on his face, turns to you. "Sorry. She's a bit overprotective of me. Nice to meet you." He says, holding out a hand to shake. "Unfortunatly, I have one of the roughest jobs out here. You see, a rather large swarm of Beedrill has set up a colony not far from here. I need to go see how far this colony stretches, and how many their are. The last couple of scientists who attempted this...well...never mind that." A smile appears over his frown.

    "Well, shall we begin?"
    Shaking Fredrick's hand, MG begins to ponder this assignment. Why in the world would measuring a colony of Beedrill be so difficult, as long as you had the right Pokemon with you. Glancing at Sneasel, MG is confident that he can take on most anything in their path, especially if he knows he's going to be protecting someone.

    "Well, shall we begin?" is the question MG is asked, and MG merely nods, not feeling too talkative, also thinking about the first lady, Cynthia, and her interest in Sneasel.

    "Los geht's. <Let's go.>" MG says briskly, a lot to think about on his mind as he and Sneasel set into a walking pace behind Frederick.

  9. #39
    Registered User John's Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torky Stu
    ~Emerald Jungle~ (Colour - LimeGreen)

    John's Knight:

    With Sleepy by your side you head to the Emerald Jungle happily awaiting an awesome adventure and lots of interesting Pokemon to see. Upon arriving many tens of minutes later you look around the thickly leaved trees with various fruits growing out of them as well as the strange coloured plants sprouting fro the ground. You look up into a tree, with weird shaped and coloured tail winds its way around the branch and snaps a bit of fruit off, the tail then goes back into the tree and then comes out once again to do the same. The tail itself is purple with a strange hand shape at the end, suddenly a small purple Pokemon lunges out of the tree and lands in front of you with a piece of fruit in its hands. You acknowledge the Pokemon’s creepy smile and staring eyes catch you off guard as it runs for sleepy and begins to tickle him. The Aipom then looks up at you, smiling evilly; it suddenly climbs up your arm and begins to tickle you, making you shake to knock it off.

    The Aipom lands on the ground with a hard thud, it screams at you viciously. “AI POM AI AIPOM!” It then begins to dig in the soil, little piles build up either side of the small hole as you can see the Aipom moving slightly. The Aipom raises it’s head again, giving you an evil grin as it holds up a shiny green jewel, known as an emerald, however not just any emerald, the emeralds in the Emerald Jungle are said to have growth enhancing properties. The Aipom then squeezes the emerald, the Aipom then gets slightly bigger but looks a lot meaner and tougher, it laughs one last time before throwing the emerald into a near by patch of leaves (trees and wood to for that matter), the Aipom then climbs angrily to a branch of the nearest tree ready for the battle. You can see it quite clearly since it isn’t too high up, head on attacks will fail but attacks like Flamethrower and such will be quite useful.

    What will you do?
    Johnny walked in the Emerald Jungle, admiring its beauty, when suddenly he found a strange Aipom. The monkey began digging the ground, until it found what it was looking for: an emerald. However, the Emeralds in Emerald Jungle weren't normal Emeralds! They were "power" emeralds, which when are squeezed give power to the one who squeezed it! And Aipom got slightly bigger, and it was no longer the previous Aipom...it seemed tougher, meaner, probably effects from the Emerald. The monkey climbed a tree, showing that it wanted to battle the trainer and Sleepy, the sleepy Slakoth.
    "So...", Johnny said. "You wanna battle, eh? Well, usually i'm a man of no favors, but seeing that is you that asks for one...i might open my hand for you! But i have to warn you...i won't be defeated!"
    Johnny seemed pretty confident, an atittude that could make a trainer lose a battle, but that comment seemed to be just a sarcastic joke.
    "Ok, Sleepy! It's your first battle, i hope you're happy! Still, that isn't an excuse if we lose. Let's make our best and win vitoriously!", the trainer said, excited. Sleepy smilied, not with so excitement, maybe he's still half-awaken, half-sleeping. "Let's start things with a Yawn, so that the Aipom sleeps. Then, climb a tree as well! This is your natural habitat, so the "arena" gives you no disadvantage. Then, use Cut, followed by a Thunderpunch. Let the battle begin!".
    Sleepy nodded, and began concentrating his energy and mind, as the battle began...

  10. #40
    Torka Torka Torka Torkoal Stu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    England, Essex, Colchester!
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Hey all here's my second set ^^ Thanks Haku for telling me through msn so I could update you in this set, but still waiting for you Wayne, but it doesn't look like you're around right now so i'll speak to you next I see you and then update you solo or if i'm about to post them then yeah with the group.

    Sorry they're super dooper paratrooper lame but I just wanted to post them than rather keep you guys waiting for ages. [/goes against everything he has ever said EVER]

    ~Southern Beach~ (Colour – Yellow)

    Jon Jen:


    Arnoldii starts using Absorb on Krabby, who runs around manically trying to lose Arnoldii’s gaze, failing the Krabby fires a powerful stream of bubbles directly at his eyes, blinding him temporarily and causing damage. Arnoldii stares Absorb after regaining its sight again; the Krabby onto its game already hides in the sand, completely negating the Absorb attack, after seconds and seconds of waiting the Krabby remerges from the sand and laughs. It then charges at Arnoldii it’s non-jewel holding claw glowing and stiffening, looks like it’s about to use Crabhammer attack on you, Arnoldii barely dodges as the Krabby’s claw lands in the ground, however it jumps out and it’s claw glows again, looks like it’s about to use Crabhammer again.

    What will you do now?


    ~Sapphire Village~ (Colour – RoyalBlue)

    HakuBlue:


    After a long walk to Sapphire Village you arrive their, clearly it’s not even midday yet but you notice lots of people running about in all direction, some of them regular villages other regular trainers, you notice a woman a few feet away wearing a frumpy red dress, with gorgeous brown hair and beautiful green eyes. She smiles at you and shakes your hand. “We’re setting up the last contest, Pokemon contests have been set up all round the Water Zone in the past few weeks to give trainers a chance for a ribbon so they can enter the one of a kind Water Zone event the Ribbon Festival!” She shouts excitedly while handing you a clipboard, you examine the form attached to it as she pulls you toward the centre of the village, passing many less developed houses, well no developed houses actually. You and the woman enter a cleared space, about the size of a regular Pokemon field, with some space in front of it for spectators.

    “I’m Alexis I’m the contest judge for this contest! Now you should enter, but most of the villagers are entering and they don’t speak English well, and since they grow up with Pokemon I’m assuming not many trainers will make it through the appeal round,” Alexis just smiles as you notice the regular stage set-up, the circle in the centre were the trainer stands, the three judge boxes where they judge the appeals and then you notice people starting to sit on the ground in front of the make shift stage ready to watch the contest.

    “So going to enter? Just fill out the form please.” You look at the forum and all the regular same old questions, but you notice a translation by the side.

    “Sapphire Village Contest

    Appeal Pokemon (Applie Pokemon):
    Battle Pokemon (Battlia Pokemon):

    Two Pokemon must be different – Pokemon iniffique

    Name:
    Age:
    Previous Contest Experience (Pokemon Contest Prior):”

    What will you do now?


    ~Emerald Jungle~ (Colour - LimeGreen)

    John’s Knight:


    The Aipom looks down on you, still smiling and such. Sleep opens his mouth as wide as possible and yawns, several pink bubbles burst forth and float slowly up toward Aipom, after a second or two each bubble pops on contact and making Aipom seem dizzy and spin around slightly before letting out a snoring sound. Sleeps climbs up the tree slowly and then jumps onto the same branch as the snoozing Aipom, he then swipes with his arm across Aipom’s body making it fall off and smash into the ground. Sleep jumps from the tree and hits Aipom right in the chest with a Thunderpunch attack. The Aipom twitches slightly, from all the commotion it might wake up sooner than you think.

    What will you do?


    ~Turquoise River~ (Colour - MediumTurquoise)

    Jerichi:


    You send out your Swablu, its soft and white cotton wings flapping swiftly as it smiles and gets ready to battle. Drift then exhales a purple mist, which spreads and settles around the place, making you and Sonia cough as Swablu and Tentacool find it increasing more difficult to see. “Poison Sting now Tentacool!” you hear Sonia command as loads of thin needle type objects fly at Drift, Drift then avoids each one by quickly flying around in a circle then smashing into Tentacool from behind in a Quick attack fashion. “Bubblebeam get it hard and good!” Sonia shouts angrily as you try to find your way through the mist. Tentacool jumps into the air and sends a long beam of blue spheres directly Drift, he avoids a few, however takes light damage from some of the bubbles.

    “Tentacool use a Confuse Ray attack!” Sonia shouts at the top of her lungs, Tentacool just nods sort of and then focuses on Drift. Sonia laughs cruelly ready for a showdown between the two Pokemon.

    What will you do now?


    ~Lapis Lake~ (Colour - Cyan)

    Bloody Banette:


    Joy smiles and then reaches into her pocket of her uniform. She brings out a strange object, red with a nozzle at the front with holes. “This should allow you to breathe in that water plus talk if needed, but I still have no ideas about what happened here but after we help these Pokemon then we’ll be looking into it, and yes you should use at least one Pokemon to go in with you,” she says firmly as you put the strange object into your mouth ready for action. Joy whispers good luck into your ear and she runs off holding the Marill tightly in her arms waving to you as she leaves your vision now leaving only you, Veddartha and the river.

    What will you do now?


    ~Jade Swamp~ (Colour - Sea Green)

    JAF:


    Chinchou nods and jumps into battle, staring up at the Cloyster you know it won’t give up without a fight. A majestic blue light bursts forth from Chinchou, the light zooms through the air and straight at Cloyster. “Cloyster Withdraw!” The guy shouts as Cloyster lets out a low toned “Cloy…” before his rock hard shell closes fully around him, the blue light hits his shell, having very little effect, however just paralysing it. Chinchou then remembers your second order to use Spark attack; Cloyster opens his shell as Chinchou fires a sphere of electrical energy at him. The sphere hits Cloyster head on causing electric damage, the guy snorts and laughs at your Chinchou. “Ha, I Phoenix will not lose to the likes of you and your lame Pokemon!” he, well Phoenix, exclaims at the top of his lungs. He then points at Cloyster, his smile looking even more sinister than before.

    “Now use Ice Beam!” Cloyster nods as Chinchou jumps at him for a slam attack, Cloyster fires a beautiful white and blue beam at Chinchou, when making contact slamming Chinchou into the swampy ground before you, also creating some ice around it and freezing some of the ground as creating ice would do that. Phoenix just smiles and nods flicking his black hair to the side of his face, while Poliwag jumps up and down next to him you notice the Mudkip starting to rise to its feet. “Mud kip Mudkip!” it shouts angrily as it just collapses again in the same spot.

    What will you do now?


    I warned you they were super lame :/ (Next set should hopefully be better *shot*)

    Questions, Comments, Problems? PM me or IM which ever just tell me, k? Well see you next time then.

    Enjoy...

  11. #41
    perhaps a little blood... Nash MOMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torky Stu

    ~Lapis Lake~ (Colour - Cyan)

    Bloody Banette:


    Joy smiles and then reaches into her pocket of her uniform. She brings out a strange object, red with a nozzle at the front with holes. “This should allow you to breathe in that water plus talk if needed, but I still have no ideas about what happened here but after we help these Pokemon then we’ll be looking into it, and yes you should use at least one Pokemon to go in with you,” she says firmly as you put the strange object into your mouth ready for action. Joy whispers good luck into your ear and she runs off holding the Marill tightly in her arms waving to you as she leaves your vision now leaving only you, Veddartha and the river.

    What will you do now?

    "This seems quiet wierd, don't you think it Veddartha?" Felix looked at Veddartha with a worried face, Veddartha looked him back with a really cute face like he didn't understand what Felix's just said. "Don't worry friend, we're going to discover what's happening here". Felix looked once more at the red water thinking about what could happen to Veddy if he followed him but after some seconds he decided to dive into the water. "So, this is going to help me, huh?" Felix looked at the objet trying to know how to use it and finally he realized he had to put it in his mouth. Veddartha was very happy and entered to the water quickly and Felix followed expecting to find some strange things. "Hold on Veddy!" shouted Felix to Veddartha, "How are you going to dive with me if you don't know how to dive?" Veddartha was dissapointed, he wanted to go with Felix so he tried to dive underwater but he couldn't, he could only float and swim. "Okay, guy. I know you wanted to go with me, but you will have to come back to your ball". Felix took the one of his pokeballs and called back Veddartha who instantly dissapeared in a red flash of light. Felix took another pokeball then and called Sonso.

    "Sonso, get out of your pokeball" Felix shouted throwing the ball to the air. Sonso appeared, he seemed quiet nervous and instantly started to smell at the water. "What's going on, Sonso?" Felix asked a bit worried but Sonso didn't manage to answer Felix's question due to he could never explain any idea. "Whatever is happening to you, Sonso. I want you to Dive with me to find 2 little Marrils that are lost. Are you going to help me?" Sonso stood quiet but Felix knew that that was a nod. "Well, let's move!" Sonso sinked in the red water and Felix followed him.
    FB

    Thanks to Drayano for the Banner

  12. #42
    Still Alive Jerichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Probably not here.
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torky Stu

    ~Turquoise River~ (Colour - MediumTurquoise)

    Jerichi:


    You send out your Swablu, its soft and white cotton wings flapping swiftly as it smiles and gets ready to battle. Drift then exhales a purple mist, which spreads and settles around the place, making you and Sonia cough as Swablu and Tentacool find it increasing more difficult to see. “Poison Sting now Tentacool!” you hear Sonia command as loads of thin needle type objects fly at Drift, Drift then avoids each one by quickly flying around in a circle then smashing into Tentacool from behind in a Quick attack fashion. “Bubblebeam get it hard and good!” Sonia shouts angrily as you try to find your way through the mist. Tentacool jumps into the air and sends a long beam of blue spheres directly Drift, he avoids a few, however takes light damage from some of the bubbles.

    “Tentacool use a Confuse Ray attack!” Sonia shouts at the top of her lungs, Tentacool just nods sort of and then focuses on Drift. Sonia laughs cruelly ready for a showdown between the two Pokemon.

    What will you do now?

    Enjoy...

    I will.

    This battle was going relitivly well for the first round, as for the hits were solid, and there wasn't a lot of damage on Tetsu's side. Tetsu grabs his Yellow Flute out of the side pocket in his backpack. "Don't worry about Confuse Ray, Drift. If you get confused this will remedy it. After the Confuse Ray, make some Swift stars, but don't fire them. Use an Icy Wind to propel them and stack the damage." Behind his back, Tetsu crossed his fingers, hopping that this strange menuver would work.

  13. #43
    JAF
    JAF is offline
    Registered User JAF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torky Stu
    ~Jade Swamp~ (Colour - Sea Green)

    JAF:


    Chinchou nods and jumps into battle, staring up at the Cloyster you know it won’t give up without a fight. A majestic blue light bursts forth from Chinchou, the light zooms through the air and straight at Cloyster. “Cloyster Withdraw!” The guy shouts as Cloyster lets out a low toned “Cloy…” before his rock hard shell closes fully around him, the blue light hits his shell, having very little effect, however just paralysing it. Chinchou then remembers your second order to use Spark attack; Cloyster opens his shell as Chinchou fires a sphere of electrical energy at him. The sphere hits Cloyster head on causing electric damage, the guy snorts and laughs at your Chinchou. “Ha, I Phoenix will not lose to the likes of you and your lame Pokemon!” he, well Phoenix, exclaims at the top of his lungs. He then points at Cloyster, his smile looking even more sinister than before.

    “Now use Ice Beam!” Cloyster nods as Chinchou jumps at him for a slam attack, Cloyster fires a beautiful white and blue beam at Chinchou, when making contact slamming Chinchou into the swampy ground before you, also creating some ice around it and freezing some of the ground as creating ice would do that. Phoenix just smiles and nods flicking his black hair to the side of his face, while Poliwag jumps up and down next to him you notice the Mudkip starting to rise to its feet. “Mud kip Mudkip!” it shouts angrily as it just collapses again in the same spot.

    What will you do now?
    'Phoenix?' thought John, as he watched Chinchou get hit with the Ice Beam. A look of shock came over his face as he watched Chinchou slam into the swampy ground in front of him, and he couldn't help but let his jaw drop to the floor. He watched as Chinchou slowly forced herself to her feet, determined not to faint, and wanting to continue. John realised that Chinchou wouldn't accept being returned, so he decided to let her stay out on the battlefield. Chinchou let out a sigh of relief as John nodded for her to continue, and she took her position in front of him.

    Suddenly, something strange happened. Chinchou started glowing, and also started to get bigger. A few seconds later, the light faded, and instead of Chinchou being there, there was now a Lanturn lying on the floor in front of John. John's face lit up as he stared in awe at the Lanturn before him. Lanturn slowly turned around, and smiled, before getting serious, and turning to face Cloyster. John then thought up some orders, and told them to his newly evolved Lanturn.

    "Lanturn, it's time to really start! Show this Cloyster what you're made of by using a Supersonic! If it closes its shell again, just wait until it opens, and use a Flash! After that, fire another Spark at it, and we'll see how it goes from there," he said. Once again, he stared at Lanturn for a bit, as if he was hypnotised, before snapping out of it, and watching Lanturn launch her first attack.
    Fizzy Bubbles Info:
    Lv. 33 .... Lv. 30 .... Lv. 31 .... Lv. 32
    (F) ...... (F) ...... (M) ...... (M)

    Lv. 33 .... Lv. 18 .... Lv. 33 .... Lv. 30
    (F) ...... (M) ...... (F) ...... (F)

    Thanks to Joe for the banner.

  14. #44
    Registered User John's Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torky Stu

    ~Emerald Jungle~ (Colour - LimeGreen)

    John’s Knight:


    The Aipom looks down on you, still smiling and such. Sleep opens his mouth as wide as possible and yawns, several pink bubbles burst forth and float slowly up toward Aipom, after a second or two each bubble pops on contact and making Aipom seem dizzy and spin around slightly before letting out a snoring sound. Sleeps climbs up the tree slowly and then jumps onto the same branch as the snoozing Aipom, he then swipes with his arm across Aipom’s body making it fall off and smash into the ground. Sleep jumps from the tree and hits Aipom right in the chest with a Thunderpunch attack. The Aipom twitches slightly, from all the commotion it might wake up sooner than you think.

    What will you do?
    Johnny observed how the battle was going and thought of a strategy. "Sleepy, seeing that you ate nothing for some time, you deserve a meal! Eat the Aipom's dreams [Dream Eater]. Then, Thunderpunch it and end with some nice sharp Scratchs."
    Sleepy nodded, and began concentrating his energy to the next round...
    Last edited by John's Knight; 29th March 2006 at 12:03 PM.

  15. #45
    Registered User Skrutsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    115

    Default

    And they sailed their ship
    cross the ocean blue
    A blood-thirsty captain
    and a cut-throat crew...


    Southern Beach Please reply in Yellow

    Theddo

    As you lift the girl, she lets out a moan, and you see blood coming from her head, streaming from a jagged line near her ear. Looking down, you see a rock, which she obviously cracked her head on. Krabu looks down, still giving out its "Cookie Cookie!" cry. You realize that there's no way out of the hole now that you've climbed into it, as any attempt to scale the side ends in sand tumbling down on you, making you avert your eyes so you aren't blinded.

    With a sigh, you can't think of any way to get out. Until a head bursts through the sandy wall near you. The head is round, bulbous, and circular, and a tiny body follows it. Shortly after, you realize the thing was a Pokemon. A Trapinch, to be precise. It cocks its head at you, and blinks its little black eyes in surprise, as if not expecting anyone to be here. It opens its mouth wide, then closes it, before a squeak escapes its maw. "Traa?"

    Seems like Trapinch is the owner of the hole. What will you do now?

    Fabuvinny REPOST OF LAST UPDATE

    Unfortunatly, the Shellder is not ready to give up. It leaps from the water, blasting all three of you with an ICE BEAM, giving poor Tangle a headache and freezing Mary to the sand around her. Giggling, the small bivalve then begins to zoom around in circles, quite pleased with its actions. It hops up from the water a couple more times, spitting a mass of water at you each time.

    Angry, Tangle wobbles, but looks back to you for guidance, wondering if it should once again attack the Shellder before you continue to search the beach, or whether to just run for it.

    ??? What will you do ???

    Solarsaur REPOST OF LAST UPDATE

    Waves of ocean water break gently on the shore, and a light wind picks up, cooling you down. A flock of Wingull flies overhead, searching for any food scraps they can get their hands on. Er...beaks. Wings? Whatever. Krabby scuttle along the shore, being harassed by said Wingull. Suddenly, a group of Krabby skedaddly in front of you, barring your way. You notice yourself to be boxed in by the little buggers. There's at least 50 of them!

    They begin to advance slowly, pincers clicking, as they let out their odd cry. "Cookie...COOKIE!" Before they reach you, however, an opening appears straight down the middle of them, right in front of you, and a rather large Kinglar stalks forward, massive pincer clacking loudly. A crown made of seaweed and kelp adorns its head, and it glares at you. "COOOOOOOKIE!" It bellows, before slamming its claw into the sand, obviously demanding why you dare tread on its domain.

    What will you do?


    Devon Settlement Please reply in Grey

    MG

    Fredrick grins, and nods. "All right then. I know your Sneasel can be very quiet, but I must warn you. When I say so, be quiet. Try not to make any sounds. These Beedrill are picky as to who enters their land, and to piss them off would be...quite bad, on our part." Fredrick warns, before turning and beginning to walk off. He stops for a few seconds to converse with a gaurd, who hands Fredrick some sort of ball, and a clipboard, as well as a backpack. With a curt nod, he continues on, and you follow him into the forest.

    Buzzing and creaking greet your ears, obvious signs of life in the lush aboreal verdance. Small insects flit about, mosquitos pestering you endlessly. Getting annoyed at them, you about order Sneasel to do something about it, knowing its attacks could annihalate them, when Fredrick crouches down beside a tree, motioning you to do the same.

    "Alright..." He whispers. "We're getting close. Be sure not to make any noises, and to follow my orders exactly. If we do this right, we'll get out of this alive." A little stunned by the words "get out of this alive," you stare at Fredrick as he pulls the pack off his back. With a small grunt, he lifts a machine out of it, and begins to fiddle with it. "This machine gives off the same pheromones as the rest of the Beedrill hoarde here. It should allow us to get very, very close to the creatures without disturbing them." He explains.

    Quite suddenly, a the buzzing sound filled the air, more than normal, and a group of Beedrill appeared. Immediatly, they stopped flying, and turned to stare straight at you. Fredrick turns white, and gives you the universal "oh shit" look. "It's...it's not working..." He stammers out. Immediatly, the group clang their spears together, and begin charging down, the three of them headed straight for you.

    What will you do?


    Sapphire Village Please reply in Royal Blue

    Stacey

    No problem ^-^ I must say I'm excited about your adventure *nodnod*

    Walking into the forest, with Lucius floating behind, you immediatly notice you can't hear the bustle of the village any longer. The cries of the children and working villages has ceased, and instead, the noises of the jungle fill your ears. Buzzes, snaps, and crackles coming from every direction. Lucius still looks happy, doing a couple of flips in the air as he sails forward, not caring about the sounds. You follow him hesitantly, looking for what's supposed to be preventing the villagers from accessing the temple.

    The evidence is apparent almost immediatly, as a blur up ahead races back down the trail, only a faint shimmer of green was seen before the creature took off. You continue forward, until a rather large Pinsir lands on the ground in front of you, its pincirs clacking dangerously as it glares at you.

    "I am one of the bug trials three, you'll find it's not easy to beat me!" The bug hisses through its mouth...area. "Defeat me, continue on. Lose to me, and you're gone!" It cackles as it rhymes. "But even if you defeat me, my remaining brethern will stop you." It then takes up a battle position, and prepares itself.

    What will you do?


    Emerald Forest Please reply in Limegreen

    Becki

    Sakura lets out a slight screech, and begins to spit blob after blob of ACID at the dog Pokemon. Before the harmful substance can touch Arkound's skin, its eyes flash white, and twin beams of light-blue light burst forth, freezing the acid in its tracks before hitting Sakura, who twists and writhes as the HIDDEN POWER strikes it. When Arkound lets off its assault, Sakura is nursing a frozen bottom end. Rini, in response to this, shows anger for her teammates injury and spits a glob of TOXIC substances at Arkound, which splats into the dog's face and mouth. With a cough, Arkound spits it out, and glares at Rini.

    Meanwhile, Trogly hops up and down, and then breaths in deeply, before spitting a stream of MUDDY WATER from its mouth, which smacks into Rini and pushes her back. Rini belches, and a thick GAS made of POISON escapes from her mouth, floating all over the area. Arkound crouches low, and opens its mouth wide, a freezing cold BEAM of ICE bursting forth and striking Rini's bouncy body, making her cry out in pain as her side is partially frozen over.

    As Trogly begins to glow, Sakura has had enough and opens her maw wide, a thick flurry of leaves flowing from it. They slam into the tadpole, interrupting its concentration completely, effectively stopping the SECRET POWER. Sakura screeches, and then begins to absorb what little sunlight she can, growing a bit bigger because of it. Rini just has a confused look on her face, and she just sits there, watching the battle...

    Next orders?


    Diamond Falls Please reply in Light Blue

    Tom

    Gaurdian lets out a bellow, swiftly followed by a cascade of flames, which produce just enough heat to melt what little ice is left on Gaurdian. The Drailisk stomps in the water, and a large pillar of water arrises from the river, stopping the FLAMETHROWER in its tracks. Through it then bursts the twin-headed behemoth, who sprays Gaurdian with bluish-green flames, another DRAGONBREATH.

    Responding to this, Gaurdian reverses the river's flow as a giant wave forms and slams into Drailisk, sending it skidding back a few feet. It hisses, but isn't out yet. Glaring at Gaurdian, Drailisk begins to glow, a bright white light masking it from your view...

    With a powerful roar, the light fades, and a creature with three-heads has replaced Drailisk, a more powerful creature it is now.



    What will you do now?
    Last edited by Skrutsi; 26th March 2006 at 05:46 AM.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •