Well hello there people of the Water Zone, I Torky Stu have risen to the rank of updater at this very zone. My group includes those of the following:
I am currently waiting for zone starting posts from Haku and Wayne, please post as soon as possible or I’ll sadly have to post my first set without you. D:
Now I have some carefully thought out rules, read and learn my updatees and follow them like the word of law, since they are the law now :3
1) Update Speed - I'll try to update weekly or fortnightly, however please be aware that I have school and I’m in Year ten so this year and next I’ll be loaded with Coursework and exams, yayyayayayay fun! Right? In other words please stick by me and don't go all wining if I don't post updates every week or fortnight.
2) Replying Style - I have a few points I need to make on this, firstly if you reply is really long could you please split it into paragraphs if you don't already do that? It's really hard to update a big chunk of text, remember only if it's really long. Also follow the replying rules and try to write at least three lines, if possible. Also quote my replies and post in your correct colour.
3) Replying Speed - I'm not forcing you to reply as quickly as possible, but try to reply regularly but I will do reposts if you miss an update so it will be easier to find your last update.
4) Battles - While in a battle use a minimum of two attacks and a maximum of three, or battles will last forever. Also keep battles fair, if they have one Pokemon, use one if not I’ll do what most updaters do and put one (or however many Pokemon needed to make the battle fair) of your Pokemon in a situation so they can't continue.
5) Items Use - Any healing items can be used yes, but not loads all the time or that’s cheating and cheapens the adventure, one or two is fine with me though. Also if you are given any one of kind items by me then they only have importance in this adventure.
6) Have Fun - Doesn't that (*Thwaps wrong word*) speak for itself?
7) Fizzy Bubbles Information - Keep a link in your sig to your regi post and please keep it up to date with all levels and attacks.
I'll post updates soon, I just wanted to tell you guys your in my group and well explain my rules.
P.S Torkoal Stu now offically owns your soul!