The Water Zone: Sapphire Island *CAPPED* - Page 13

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Water Zone: Sapphire Island *CAPPED*

Chaahan steps off the dock of which the boat had left him. His familiar dark cloak sorrounds his body, but the hood is down, letting the sun shine upon his face. The seabreeze blows through his long dark hair as he looks up.

The first thing to catch his eye is the large mountain looming before him. He cocks his head to the left as if pondering something very heavily. He moves his head back and a soft smile crosses his lips.

A man walks past him heading towards to boat to go to the mainland. Chaahan extends his arm infront of the man to stop him.

"Excuse me sir. Can you tell me the name of that mountain? It wouldn't be Mt. Fizzy by any chance is it?"

The man looks at him strangely, obviously never hearing the name before. He informs Chaahan that the name of the landmass is Ruby Mountain. Chaahan's curious look turns to one of dissapointment. "I see... Thank you for your time." He bows and steps forward to leave the man to his own.

"Alright guys. That's our destination," he speaks to the pokeballs within his cloak, "Ruby mountain!"
    Last edited by Chaahan; 8th August 2006 at 09:26 PM.
    ~~~~~FB Pokemon~~~~~
    Venusaur: lvl. 100 (M)- Focus Band - Scar next to right ear
    Machamp: lvl. 100 (M)- Machoke Black Belt
    Blastoise: lvl. 100 (M)- Black Glasses
    Charizard: lvl. 100 (M)- Charcoal
    Eevee: lvl. 28 (F) - Twisted Spoon

JAF

Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    ~Jade Swamp ~ (Colour – Sea Green)

JAF:

Lanturn gives the Cloyster a look of complete frustration as it prepares to completely damage it, however the Cloyster gives the same look back, it looks like this will be an intense round. Lanturn first puts her head under the water, you quickly notice that the top of her head begins to glow, a bright electrical light beam burst from Lanturn and smashed directly into Cloyster for major super effective damage. Then Cloyster swims directly at Lanturn ready for his onslaught of attacks, however Lanturn quickly saves herself by firing several bubbles into Cloyster’s eyes, stopping him from seeing clearly and making him stop in his tracks. You cheer on, as right at that very second Lanturn starts to use Flail, although it appears Closyter doesn’t like this since he fires a close range Icicle Spear attack as soon as Lanturn makes contact. Four shiny, cold icicles chase Lanturn around the water, each one smashes viciously against her body dealing damage. You look over at Cloyster who floats on the water knocked out, it appears your flail worked just in time, but Lanturn seems heavily damaged. *Level Up for Lanturn*. Looks like you won the fight, but the sparkling jade waters are difficult to swim in and Phoenix, Poliwag and Mudkip are down there, you’ll have to save them and solve the mystery of the sapphires and discover the reason why Phoenix wants them.

What will you do now?
    John smiled as Lanturn dispatched the Cloyster just in time, as she looked like she was about to faint. Quickly, he got out her Pokeball, and returned her to safety, before unclipping another Pokeball from his belt.
    "Rough waters, rough Pokemon," he said, as he threw the ball to the ground. A Gyarados appeared from the ball, and roared loudly, before looking down at John, wondering what was going on. "Gyarados, we need to go down into the swamp, after that Pheonix guy, Poliwag and Mudkip! I'll explain the rest after we get going, we've got no time to lose!" Gyarados nodded, and lowered down to the ground, just high enough that John could hop onto his head, before flying back up to it's normal hovering height. While all this was going on, John wondered to himself why Pheonix seemed to want the sapphires so much. But he decided this could wait for another time, and he patted Gyarados on the side of his head, signalling that he was ready to dive down into the swamp.

Where a large electronic talking Charmander looks at me from beside the computer...

ZoraJolteon

Kindly speak in English from now on >.>

Tropius stares at you, a bit confused, but having spent so long with out, it knows what to do. Spreading its wings wings wide, it floats above the Dusclops, who fires another burst of Nightshade, which barely misses him. Tropius then opens his mouth, before spitting a seed which latches onto Dusclops's arm, entangling it with vines. With a hiss, the ghost attempts to tear the Leech Seed from his arm, to no avail.

More angry than before, Dusclops opens its wide maw, and breathes deeply in, before exhaling a mass of cold air, ice, and frozen rain towards Tropius who barely manages to dodge the full brunt of the Blizzard, recieving a cold back right leg before being able to completely move out of the way of the attack. Per your orders, Tropius begins to gather energy from the sun by opening his large wings. Dusclops, not waiting for Tropius to finish his attack, Punches at the air, and a Shadow of its fist flies upwards, slamming roughly into Tropius's neck. With a grunt, Tropius falls a few feet, but composes itself as it fires a beam of golden energy towards Dusclops, whose eyes grow wide as the attack hits.

In an explosion of colour, Dusclops fades away, and you avert your eyes, lest your are blinded. When the light dies down, Dusclops is seen, looking very, very much pissed off. He's now floating above the sea, glaring intenst hatred in Tropius's direction.

What will Zora do now?

"KILL IT TROPIUS!" Zora yelled to his partner, encouraging him on. "I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF IT'S ALREADY TECHNICALLY DEAD!" Beneath him, his regal hippo flotation device sighed at its trainer's stupidity.
    "ROO!" Tropius roared in agreement with Zora, glaring right back at his foe.
    {The gene for Zoraness has to be on the Y chromosone.} Slowqueen remarked, unimpressed with Tropius' devout dedication to Zora's ideas.
    "Right!" Zora went on. "Tropius, dish out the pain! Start off with Magical Leaf, then increase the projectiles speed and blow Dusclops down with a Whirlwind. Manipulate the winds to then create a twister of water to own all the ghosts!" looking down at his other Pokémon, he commented to her too. "Slowqueen, Diveing down out the way of this may be a wise idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara

Dark Scizor: As the orb of sunlight grew larger and larger, Espeon tried to keep an eye on Szadek, who was receiving his attack orders. Szadek closed his eyes as a white aura surrounded him. From within his body, a small plushie like creature emerged and plonked down on the ground in front of him. Espeon then looked upon the small Substitute and released the Solarbeam, which torn through it instantly, causing it to disappear. Whilst the psychic feline was recovering some, Szadek flew towards her, his poison needles extended as he laid into her with a Twinneedle, causing the Espeon to hiss and be thrown back.

Szadek then emerges himself in a dark aura as he approaches Espeon once more, who attempts to use Confusion but it merely bounces off the Dark aura surrounding the Poison Bee. He crashes into her, dealing some heavy damage. Espeon then mutters, “Seems I have underestimated you, human..” as she opens her mouth and fires a Psybeam which heads straight for Szadek. What will you do?
    Saturn reacted quickly and ordered Szadek what he should do.

"Szadek, avoid that attack as soon as possible. Even if you fail, it is time to get rid of that annoying pest. This is a good opportunity to practice the new attack that you learned: Sludge Bomb. If your foe can stand after that, another Twineedle and another Pursuit must finish her."

The poison bee Pokémon saw the flash that was going to hit him and wondered if he could evade it. Meanwhile, Saturn was ashamed of himself because he underestimated Espeon. Afterall, she was the leader of the psychic tribe so the battle was not a joke, not even with the type advantage of his Pokémon. From now, he was going to take the fight more seriously.
    Fizzy Bubbles

Banner made by Joe

Updates for you. Chaahan, welcome to my group =) Forever Flygon and Dark Magic, you have been deemed as inactive and have such lost your places in the zone. If you wish to reenter, you must PM me to see if there is room. A note to you all in my group; if you miss 4-5 consecutive updates, you will be deemed inactive and will forfeit your place in the zone.

----

Lapis Lake: (Please reply in Cyan)

Politically Incorrect: Withdrawing your Houndour, you know exactly who to release next; your powerful Walrein. Landing on the ground, you whisper your orders to him and he nods before looking at both Glacia and Piloswine. Piloswine shuffles a bit and then moves backwards onto the iced over Lapis Lake. Glacia then chuckles to herself and declares, “Yes my Piloswine doesn’t have a cool scar, but he does indeed have an interesting ability that will aid him in this fight” Before she ordered her Piloswine to attack, her ice blue eyes fell upon your Walrein. “Such a beautiful creature. It will be a shame to attack a pokemon I hold so dear to my hot heart. Never mind! Piloswine, go for it! Powder Snow!”

Piloswine snorts and then opens its mouth, releasing a Powder Snow attack that spirals towards Walrein. In reply, Walrein opens his mouth and fires a high pressure Water Gun which collides with the Powder Snow, the attacks cancelling out. Walrein then charges up an icy cold Blizzard which blasts out in all directions. Piloswine takes minor damage, and seems unshaken by attack. He merely snorts and then stamps his feet, the Earthquake attack shaking up Walrein and bit and begins to crack the iced-over Lapis Lake. “Piloswine, Mist, then use Ice Beam. Use your skating skills to move if Walrein approaches to attack!” Piloswine snorted once more, before a light blue Mist emerged from his mouth. What will you do?

Faiyaa: Withdrawing Aero, you decide it would be best to battle on and then investigate the cave which Aero found. Issuing your attacks to Thorn, he glows green as his special attack power begins to rise. Starmie uses Camouflage regardless and it’s body mimicks that of the Lapis Lake. The sun is shining in the sky which reflects off Starmie’s jewel causing a shimmer which gives away it’s location. Thorn notices this and smirks before disappearing into thin air. The Team Cyan member cackles, “How do you expect your overgrown cactus to find my Starmie?” Thorn appears right behind the Starfish as he slams into it, causing some good damage. “HOW CAN THIS BE?!” The Cyan member screams. Thorn simply raised an arm into the air as Starmie fell onto it’s ‘front’. With his fist in the air, Thorn charges it with electrical energy and prepares to slam it down on to the seemingly lifeless Starmie, but it flips over and fires orbs of Hidden Power towards Thorn’s fist which turn into ice charged orbs. They connect with his fist before he moves it, and his fist freezes over.

Shaking his fist, Thorn tries to crack the ice with no success. Starmie then leaps back up and doesn’t fire a Swift, but uses Camouflage yet again to defend itself. The Team Cyan member sneers at you “ You’ve got no chance. Starmie is stronger than you may think!” What will you do?

Emerald Jungle: (Please reply in LimeGreen)

Joshua: Entei looks and you and nods, before sitting down, his mane being slightly blown by the wind. “I will watch over these young ones, they will be safe under my watchful gaze, for I am always here, be it in the forest or deep within Ruby Mountain, where I usually rest with the others.” You nod as you climb onto Tessie’s back and ask Entei your request. Entei looks to they sky, although asking it for guidance and then looks back to you.

“Hmm .. An interesting request if I may say so. Yes, on one condition. I wish to return to Ruby Mountain, and some company would be indeed pleasurable. You may branch off to another area if you so wish to explore one, and I will continue on alone if necessary. Oh, I learnt Sacred Fire through the secrets of these lands .. Narius’ control merely turned it to a shadow based fire attack” Entei then stands and shakes his mane, before looking at all the Grass types as they frolicked and played together. “These pokemon are fine for now” Entei then looks directly at you, waiting for an answer. What will you do?

Dark Scizor: As the Psybeam closed in on Szadek, he tried his best to evade it, but was struck in the wing by the attack, which caused some good damage. Espeon smirked, but it was Szadek who had the last laugh when his stingers glowed an impressive purple before toxic bombs emerged from them which pelted Espeon all over her body. She hissed in pain as the poison seeped in and she dropped to the floor, panting.

As Szadek homes in for a Twineedle, the Espeon’s eyes glow an intense blue as Szadek is stopped right in his tracks by her Psychic attack. Using a good chunk of her energy, Espeon controls Szadek, causing him to pierce himself with his own Twinneedle attack, causing your Poison Bee to cry out in pain as he slumps to the ground, with blood oozing from his wound. Espeon too collapses, panting deeply. Espeon is almost exhausted and Szadek is heavily wounded. But this battle isn’t over yet .. What will you do?

Ruby Mountain: (Please reply in DarkRed)

Chaahan: Deciding to go to Ruby Mountain, you stare up at it in awe and then begin to walk towards the huge mountain which looms over Sapphire Island. After a good hours walk, you reach the bottom of the trail which leads up the mountain and you begin to walk up it. About 300 metres up though , you are met with a line of boulders, which are blocking the path ahead of you.

Attempting to step over the boulders, your foot accidentally catches one and you stumble before regaining your balance. Ensuring you’re okay you don’t notice the Graveller which has just emerged from the boulders, looking at you with a frown on his face. Pointing up the mountain trail, the Graveller shakes his head and then crosses his arms. Seems he won't move. What will you do?

Sasuke: Pondering the possibility of the potential parents of this huge egg, you decide to stop the Sneasel from attacking it. Deciding Tsunade’s unruly nature could put you at a disadvantage, you return her to her Premier Ball and release Gaara who stood proud as you issued your commands. “Whatever”, the Hitmonchan spoke as he seemingly disappeared into a blur of movement. As he moves around Sneasel, Gaara began to charge his fist with energy, ready to punch the Sneasel. Satisfied with the power of the attack, he swung his fist which connected with the back of Sneasel. You hear a sickening crack as Sneasel is sent hurtling off the mountains edge, screeching. Cringing, you look at Gaara, who is smirking, his arms crossed standing on top of the egg.

Looking up at the egg, you wonder why it was left here, and where exactly the parents were. That is until, Gaara is sent hurtling into the ground next you. You desperately search for what hit you until you see a Machamp, standing next to the egg, rubbing one of his fists with one of his hands. It points to the egg and shakes his head before motioning for Gaara to battle, who has just sat up. It seems Machamp has mistaken you for a threat to the egg. What will you do?

Lonely Wanderer: Instantly reacting to the woman’s cries you instruct Karasa to attempt to stop the Ultra Ball from rolling away. Karasa began to fly towards the Ultra Ball, which was still rolling at speed down the mountainside. The tip of Karasa’s proboscis glows purple before a barrage of Poison Stings were unleashed, which embedded themselves into the ground with perfect aim. The Ultra Ball hit them and stopped. As you smile in triumph, the lady stops running when she gets to you.

“Oh, thanks miss!” she exclaimed, before she began to walk down to get it. Suddenly, a pink flash of light appeared before the ball and a Slowbro appeared. It eyed the Ultra Ball, before picking it up and sniffing it before bellowing “SLOOOOW!” Slowbro turned to face the lady and waved dopily as it teleported away, with the Ultra Ball in hand.
    “Dangnabit!” The lady shouted before she began to walk towards you, quickly saying “Thanks for that, id better go find that Slowbro …..!” You stand there, a bit confused and ever so slightly curious about what just happened. What will you do?

Jade Swamp: (Please reply in SeaGreen)

Latias10: Shimmer confidently stands, her claw raised with Marowak’s bone held tightly in it. She knew she had the upper hand and the crowd cheered her on. The Quagsire sitting before you nodded and claps his hands together in praise. Marowak growled loudly at Shimmer, tapping his foot on the ground, contemplating what he could do. As Shimmer’s other claw began to glow, she approached the Marowak, hoping to get a good hit in. Until Marowak opened his mouth and release an ear splitting Screech attack. Shimmer stopped dead in her tracks and waved her claw about as the Screech caused her head to almost sting.

Marowak’s left fist then crackled with electricity as he ran up to Shimmer and punched her in the torso, the Thunder Punch dealing a good deal of damage, setting the two pokemon even. Shimmer wasn’t going to let Marowak have the last laugh however and she blasted him with a point blank Icy Wind, causing the Marowak to shiver and fall back, panting slightly. This battle is almost over. What will you do?

S_M
    SM sez hi. :O

Lapis Lake: (Please reply in Cyan)

Politically Incorrect: Withdrawing your Houndour, you know exactly who to release next; your powerful Walrein. Landing on the ground, you whisper your orders to him and he nods before looking at both Glacia and Piloswine. Piloswine shuffles a bit and then moves backwards onto the iced over Lapis Lake. Glacia then chuckles to herself and declares, “Yes my Piloswine doesn’t have a cool scar, but he does indeed have an interesting ability that will aid him in this fight” Before she ordered her Piloswine to attack, her ice blue eyes fell upon your Walrein. “Such a beautiful creature. It will be a shame to attack a pokemon I hold so dear to my hot heart. Never mind! Piloswine, go for it! Powder Snow!”

Piloswine snorts and then opens its mouth, releasing a Powder Snow attack that spirals towards Walrein. In reply, Walrein opens his mouth and fires a high pressure Water Gun which collides with the Powder Snow, the attacks cancelling out. Walrein then charges up an icy cold Blizzard which blasts out in all directions. Piloswine takes minor damage, and seems unshaken by attack. He merely snorts and then stamps his feet, the Earthquake attack shaking up Walrein and bit and begins to crack the iced-over Lapis Lake. “Piloswine, Mist, then use Ice Beam. Use your skating skills to move if Walrein approaches to attack!” Piloswine snorted once more, before a light blue Mist emerged from his mouth. What will you do?
    Watching as Walrein's attacks don't go completely to plan, Stephen sighs, looking up at the sky, as though the attacks that he will use will magically appear written in the clouds. After a few rushed seconds of watching just to make sure, Stephen diverts his gaze to the lake itself. The ice had been considerably cracked up by the Earthquake attack that Piloswine had just used. "Maybe we can do something like that..." Stephen mumbles.

Biting his lip and staring at Walrein, he realizes that the attack he had been saving as a finisher would be a perfect attack to be used right now. "Walrein!" Stephen calls out to his Pokemon, who returns with an affirmative grunt. "Quickly, use a Fissure while your opponent is using its Mist attack! If all goes to plan, and Piloswine falls into the water below, use your Blizzard! If not, use Aurora Beam to counter its Ice Beam!"

I'm Joshua on Serebii/UPN

Emerald Jungle: (Please reply in LimeGreen)

Joshua: Entei looks and you and nods, before sitting down, his mane being slightly blown by the wind. “I will watch over these young ones, they will be safe under my watchful gaze, for I am always here, be it in the forest or deep within Ruby Mountain, where I usually rest with the others.” You nod as you climb onto Tessie’s back and ask Entei your request. Entei looks to they sky, although asking it for guidance and then looks back to you.

“Hmm .. An interesting request if I may say so. Yes, on one condition. I wish to return to Ruby Mountain, and some company would be indeed pleasurable. You may branch off to another area if you so wish to explore one, and I will continue on alone if necessary. Oh, I learnt Sacred Fire through the secrets of these lands .. Narius’ control merely turned it to a shadow based fire attack” Entei then stands and shakes his mane, before looking at all the Grass types as they frolicked and played together. “These pokemon are fine for now” Entei then looks directly at you, waiting for an answer. What will you do?
    Joshua smiles as Entei agrees to both his request and to travelling with him, and Michael and Tessie smile at the fiery beast as well. With an explosion of light, Hayley the Flygon erupts from her ball, hovering over Tessie.

"Hayley will fly above us as we travel, keeping an eye out for any dangers from the air." Joshua winks at the elegant dragon, before she zips up into the sky.

Michael sits on Joshua's lap as Joshua sits on Tessie's back, the graceful canine able to outrace almost anyone she meets in long-distance. However, her skill lies not in her speed, but in her bond with her trainer, Joshua never needing to either place a saddle on Tessie's back, nor grasp at her too tightly. Tessie and Joshua's bond helps Joshua to stay on her back with only a slight grip on her neck during rough terrain.

"My dear Entei, we will accompany you to Ruby Mountain. I'd love to explore around your home, and we're ready to run when you are." Joshua readies himself for what is yet to come...

Fighting Fiend

Sasuke watched as Gaara swiftly and efficiently took out his orders. The attack lasted all of about two seconds. The blur that was Gaara sped around Sneasel, disorientating it, before leaping up and swiping it with a powerful uppercut. The pokémon hardly knew what had hit it, and was sent hurtling up into the air. It flew off the egg and over the edge of the mountain, landing with a sickening crack on it's back before tumbling further down, letting out an earpiercing screech as it did so. Sasuke looked in surprise at his Hitmonchan, who was merely looking down at his glove, then nonchalantly brushed it against his clothes.

Suddenly Gaara was sent flying forwards towards Sasuke. He cushioned his landing, thrusting his fists below him and tumbling into a forward roll before springing up onto his feet. Sasuke gasped and looked over at the egg. Standing next to it was a large Machamp, brandishing one of his fists. It pointed at the egg and shook it's head angrily. ''Champ!'' it roared, motioning at Gaara to fight. ''Fool,'' Sasuke's Hitmonchan murmured, and burst forward to attack. He had only got two feet before he began to glow red. He tried to continue to run forward, but began to get sucked backwards towards Sasuke, who was stood holding a pokeball open in his hands. ''Return Gaara,'' he commanded. His Hitmonchan glared at him, before being drawn back inside his pokeball, which clicked shut.

Sasuke looked over at the Machamp. He had owned many fighting types and knew a lot about them. He made slow movements, and took one clear step backwards away from the egg. He then sat down on the floor, crossing his legs infront of him and clipping the pokeball in his hand back to his belt. He made sure his hands were visible infront of him and turned them up to face Machamp, placing them on the floor infront of him. ''I don't want to fight you, Machamp,'' he said softly, and sincerely, and waited to see it's response.
    Fizzy Bubbles

What a day. The sun is out, birds are singing, bees are trying to have sex with them -
    as is my understanding...

In my haste to update, I forgot to mention:

Archaic, Eon and Ushi no Tane. You are now in my group, I need you all to post introduction posts into the zone please. It is not possible for you to continue any old adventures. Thanks.

~Becki

Ah Becki just reminded me, Ythrelancus and Silver Wind, you two are in my group now (=O). You guys will thus have to post introduction posts and all that stuff you do when you enter a zone, then I can update and so on and so forth.

=o And my group, much like Becki i'll be placing a new rule that if I repost your update five times, you're out of the zone and to re-enter you'll have to contact Becki when there's a space in the zone. UNLESS there is a reason why you can't reply, like you're on holiday or you got exams, so some decent reason to why you can't reply and do FB stuff, just tell me and i'll understand and you won't be dropped and stuff. Please note that I do not count writers block, tiredness or things along those lines as decent excuses xD Even though I have used them before but whatever.

Anyway updates soon I think...or maybe not *gets shot by Becki*.

Blog Entries

Taking a step off the Ferry Boat, Matt has reached Sapphire Island.. For the third time. This time, he was accompanied by Patience, his little Persian. She rubbed up on his leg, and purred softly. Looking around, he noticed that there wasn't really anyone in sight. Taking a little map which he received from the Ferry Ride, he had to choose another destination for his adventure. There weren't many places at the moment that caught his eye, but the Emerald Jungle and the Temple Grounds were the main two that caught his eye.

Looking down at Patience, he asked which place she'd like to explore. "She just kept rubbing her head on his leg, not showing any interest in where to go." Sighing, then scratching her behind the ear, Matt decided that the Temple Grounds should be a interesting place to go. Even if he didn't have permission to enter, he'd at least enjoy the trip there.. Or maybe even attempt to sneak around villagers. Following the Directions on the map, he walked off in the direction of the Temple Grounds. Patience walked along side him, randomly stopping to swat at sticks, rocks, plants and whatever she can get her claws on. The trail toward the grounds was quite nice. Little birdies caught Patience's eye the most though, with all the twittering and flapping. Knowing she might run off to chase them, Matt quickly reminded her they were on a tight schedule. But really, they had all the time in the world.
    Last edited by Silver Wind; 14th August 2006 at 04:16 AM.
    FB:

/me walks in. Updates will be gotten to about halfway through the week. Like Becki and Stu, I have new additions to my group. Alilatias and Torkoal Stu, please post an entrance to a new area in the Water Zone, I will not continue adventures. So yeah. =o You have until Tuesday to reply, after which you'll be in my next next batch of updates.

'Kay Jeff, here's my like start o_o Thanks for taking me into your group. Lol...

Ocean Waters & Reefs (updated in Aqua): Surf is necessary as the only boat are the ones bringing Trainers and Supplies and will not have time to transport people to where they want to go. Dive is necessary for exploring the reefs.
    Stuart lay on the sandy golden beach, which was named the Southern Beach, possibly due to its location on Sapphire Island. Little grains of sandy were getting trapped in his not really that long or 'cool' hair, he began to scratch his head wildly, either the sandy was starting to irritate him or he had something in it which was feasting away at his scalp. "What is that?" he shouted with a firm sound of angry in his voice, as he pulled his hand out of his brown, now messier hair to find a jagged smooth white shell in his hand. "Stupid shells," he muttered throwing it back onto the ground and then laying down once again. The waters were sparkling, clearly the description didn't lie, the beach spread for miles it seemed but Stuart had no idea how far it actually went, and he had no intention to find out. "I could just stay here for a while...but that’s no fun, I mean I got Blackrose out of my PC so I could use her, she needs water, and lots of it," he thought to himself, reaching into his pocket carefully, he then managed to find the Pokeball he was looking for. He looked at it in the palm of his hand for it a minute, in his current form it was minimized, small and blue the ball was, it was a Dive Ball, best for water Pokemon, he nodded and pushed the middle as he expanded reaching the size of his hand so his fingers could grip it tightly. Not wasting a single second, Stuart ran as close to the ocean water as he could, suddenly he threw his Dive Ball into the air and waiting for his Gyarados, known as Blackrose, to appear.

The ball span in the air for a second or two until finally opening and releasing a bright white light into the water, as close as possible to Stuart, of course not too close or the water would end up too shallow and Gyarados not being able to move and end up de-hydrated. Stuart looked up, smiling happily, the tall towering Pokemon looked down upon him, she was clearly happy, but due to her intimidating nature, looking happy ended up looking slightly sinister. "Long time no see, eh Blackrose?" he joked referring to how she was trapped in his PC for a long time so his other Pokemon could get out and get some training, as well as trying to lighten the mood in case Blackrose was a bit touchy about the fact she was in the PC for so long.

"Well, we're going to explore the reefs using your Dive technique, this will give you some training and air and we may see some really cool Ocean Pokemon!" Stuart exclaimed, while raising his arms in the air and waving them about frantically. He then slowly and carefully climb his way onto Blackrose's back (while getting wet to walk over to her through the water), trying not to fall off or anything, he didn't want hurt himself to prevent him travelling or anything. Blackrose roared, not so loud everyone could hear, just loud enough so Stuart knew it meant she was ready, Stuart nodded since he was ready as well.

"Let’s get going then Blackrose!"

Updates for you. Chaahan, welcome to my group =)
    Ruby Mountain: (Please reply in DarkRed)

Chaahan: Deciding to go to Ruby Mountain, you stare up at it in awe and then begin to walk towards the huge mountain which looms over Sapphire Island. After a good hours walk, you reach the bottom of the trail which leads up the mountain and you begin to walk up it. About 300 metres up though , you are met with a line of boulders, which are blocking the path ahead of you.

Attempting to step over the boulders, your foot accidentally catches one and you stumble before regaining your balance. Ensuring you’re okay you don’t notice the Graveller which has just emerged from the boulders, looking at you with a frown on his face. Pointing up the mountain trail, the Graveller shakes his head and then crosses his arms. Seems he won't move. What will you do?
    Thank you. I'm sure I will enjoy my adventures here. I will try to make it fun for you as wel.

Chaahan looks at the Graveler, unsure of its reasoning for not wanting him to continue up the mountain. He decides to try to reason with the pokemon.

"I insure you, we mean no harm in traveling up this mountain. I'm just trying to find my own path."

Chaahan pops open a pokeball to release Machamp, hoping that he can translate the Graveler's response into something easier to understand.

"I ask that you allow us to continue on this mountain. This intrusion is a peaceful one. If you allow us to continue we will not betray your trust. I swear my honor on it."

He stares at the Graveler, trying to show him that he is speaking the truth. He attempts not to let any frustration cross his face.

"Besides, if we really wished to do harm we would have taken you out already."

Chaahan glances towards Machamp who meerly nods with a slight smirk.

"Now please," Chaahan implores, "just let us continue."
    ~~~~~FB Pokemon~~~~~
    Venusaur: lvl. 100 (M)- Focus Band - Scar next to right ear
    Machamp: lvl. 100 (M)- Machoke Black Belt
    Blastoise: lvl. 100 (M)- Black Glasses
    Charizard: lvl. 100 (M)- Charcoal
    Eevee: lvl. 28 (F) - Twisted Spoon

:~Midnight Blue Moon~: Alilatias's Avatar
    BMGf, SPPf, and UPN - The Fizzy Bubbles RPG branches

"It's just a river... Sure, it's the Sapphire Island's Turquoise River, but what's so special about this river?"

A female trainer, with a Swablu perched on her shoulder can be seen in the area. Apparently, this was their first visit here, and the female trainer did not seem very impressed with the 'Legendary Turquoise River' as of yet. The Swablu, however, probably did have some intrest in the river, but it looks like the trainer couldn't tell if the Swablu actually did. The trainer, named Soruta, looked up at the narrow gaze of the Swablu on her shoulder.

"Serenade, this is the first time that I've actually let you outside of your Pokeball in a place like this, right? I hear people can get attacked by wild Pokemon out here at any time. I'm sure you're ready... Right?"

But like always, Serenade paid no attention to her trainer. She was one that would rather gaze ahead, daydreaming of whatever it is that Swablu usually daydream about.

"But I don't know if we're really ready for whatever's out here at the river. After all, you've never fought a real battle before, Serenade. Sure, you've fought with Soryu, Kairu, and Azura during sparring matches before, but they don't have any more experience than you do. I haven't been in many battles myself, now that I think about it."

The Swablu took attention to her words then, and seemed to chirp. It was another one of Serenade's mysterious moments, with her looking at her own trainer in front of the waters of the Turquoise River. Serenade's look seemed to have a message behind them, as she always had. Soruta thought that Serenade was pratically saying 'Self-reflection is nice and all, but not in a place like this...'

"I know, but I just wonder how I got this far in the first place? Come to think of it, how long did it take for us to get to this river? The last thing I remember was Faltzer and Hikari fighting this Aipom, and I don't remember anything after that... How far are we from where we arrived at the beach again?"

Serenade was already back at her old routine, daydreaming about whatever she wanted to daydream. "Ah, you're one of the youngest Pokemon in my team, but for some reason, you act alot like what Meiru used to be like when she was just a little Natu."

There was still no response after that. With a sigh, Soruta muttered, "There's nothing that we can do now, except find out how to cross this river... I want to get to Lapis Lake and Ruby Mountain and see what's there. Although it wouldn't hurt to see what's around this river first since I don't see a way to cross it..."

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast