The Water Zone: Sapphire Island *CAPPED* - Page 11

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 277

Thread: The Water Zone: Sapphire Island *CAPPED*

  1. #151
    Angel Wings ~ Shinjara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    457

    Default

    First off, thank you all for being so patient. I'm now back for good and will endeavour to update every 2 weeks, perhaps sooner depending on my schedule. Enjoy 'em guys :)

    Lapis Lake: (Please reply in Cyan).

    Faiyaa: Releasing Thorn and Aero, the man laughs as you interrogate him.Crossing his arms, he taunts you, “For me to know kid!” Aero enters the lake and looks for the Swampert, who has dived into the waters below. Aero therefore dives down and swims about, but he can’t see the huge water type, but notices a cave down in the depths of the Lake. Hastily, your Mantine rushes through the water to it’s surface and bursts through, trying to tell you what he’s seen. As you try to listen, the man shouts, “Better keep an eye out on your Cacturne kid!” as Starmie rushes forward, its core glowing pink as some yellow stars emerge from it. Thorn, who was watching Aero to try help translate, quickly diverts his attention back, charging his fist with electrical energy. Thrusting his fist forward, he strikes the flurry of stars. Effectively cancelling them out. Thorn then puts his arms out in front of him, releasing a few Leech Seeds which ensnare Starmie on contact. The man then cooly calls out “Rapid Spin!” and Starmie begins to spin, snapping the vines and rendering Thorn’s Leech Seed useless.

    Starmie then spins right towards Thorn, smacking him in the gut and then stops spinning, causing only minor damage. The two seem equally matched. Aero is trying to tell you whats beneath the water. Finally, the Team Cyan member orders, “Camoflauge, then Hidden Power. Follow up with another Swift!” What will you do?

    Politically Incorrect: As you give Houndour her attacks, Jynx dances about, charging a Water Pulse inbetween her hands. As the orb of water energy is formed, Houndour is crouched against the ground, ready to dodge as best she can. Jynx then blows a kiss to Houndour, as if saying good bye and the Water Pulse is launched. Houndour waits .. And waits. .. Until the orb is inches away from her and she leaps in to the air and dodges the attack completely in a brilliant display of agility and power. Landing, Houndour taunts Jynx by howling in triumph. Jynx pouts and then charges a Powder Snow in her hands, and an Ice Beam in her mouth. Houndour then jumps back and stamps the earth, raising some rocks to create a tomb around her. Jynx then grins and runs over to the Rock Tomb and leaps on top of it. What Jynx didn’t anticipate though, was that Houndour had charged up a double Ember and as Jynx readied to fire the combination over the tomb, Houndour fired the Embers in her face, dealing heavy damage. Jynx fell backwards and screamed in pain, severe burns forming on her face.

    Glacia frowned and looked at you. “I applaud you .. Such skill for a first form pokemon .. But Jynx is not done with yet! She still burns hot in this battle..” Jynx stands up, her face mutilated with burns and she wails in pain. “Jynx! Seismic Toss that Houndour in to the Lake! If it runs, then fire a Water Pulse” Jynx then grins and looks at Houndour, before approaching her. Jynx is low on energy and health. Houndour is average on energy but also low on health. This battle could go either way. What will you do?

    Joe: As you flee to the bank, you give Marshtomp his orders and he reluctantly agrees. As the creature swam towards him, Marshtomp’s fist glowed bright white as he whacked it in the torso, sending it swirling back through the water. Marshtomp then grinned and motioned a “Come here” signal at Marshicolitto who fumed and began swimming at high speed towards Marshtomp who quickly evacuated the water and got himself onto the bank. Waiting, he charged up another Mega Punch as the creature came out of the water and fired an Ice Ball at Marshtomp who swiftly smashed his fist into the Ice Ball, shattering it. As it begins to charge a bigger Ice Ball, Marshtomp looks back at you, waiting for some orders. What will you do?



    Emerald Forest: (Please reply in LimeGreen)

    Kiera: As Entei stamps it’s mighty feet against the earth to cause an Earthquake, Tessie crouches down and disappears into thin air. Entei and Narius look around for her where abouts but its too late as she strikes Entei in his side, causing the beast to roar out in pain and fall to his side. Tessie lands gracefully, panting slightly as her eyes glow white. She approaches the once majestic Entei. Looking down on him, she begins to Thrash, smashing her paws onto the Entei’s body, leaving marks and bruises. Entei gasps and passes out from the pain, a black haze emerging from it’s mouth. Narius gasps as Tessie stands triumphant. **Level up for Tessie**

    Narius stands, looking at Entei’s form as the black haze grows bigger and bigger. “This is my punishment.. Please forgive me! I didn’t mean any harm!” Narius babbles as the haze formed a shadow of an Entei. It growled and snarled at Narius who shook in fear and fell to the ground on his knees. “Anything but the punishment!” Looking at you, he pleas, “PLEASE HELP!” The shadow Entei looks at you, just as the Entei you knocked out opens its eyes and sits up, completely free of the darkness. Tessie then glows white, de-evolving back to a Growlithe. What will you do?

    Dark Scizor: The Espeon stands before you, ready to attack. But, she doesn’t, and Szadek really isn’t sure of what to do. After hearing your commands, she gracefully disappears and reappears behind Szadek, slamming into him with a Quick Attack. Your Poison Bee then turns around and uses Twinneedle. The needle smacks into Espeon and sends her flying across the ground. Szadek doesn’t back down and buzzes towards the psychic feline and slashes her with a Fury Cutter. The Espeon then stands and her red ruby glows red as she releases a Psybeam which collides with Szadek, causing medium damage. Sazdek is knocked back, but is seemingly alright. Espeon’s ears then prick up as she turns to see one of her psychic comrades struck down and she slashed across the back by another of Szadek’s Fury Cutters. A wound is clearly visible as she hisses in pain and turns to look at you. “Dirty tactics .. I see..” and then she leaps into the air, landing on some rubble. “I shall have to get rid of you quickly..” she hissed as she charges a Solarbeam. Szadek dealt some heavy damage this round and received medium damage. He still has lots of energy and Espeon used a lot of energy. What will you do?


    Diamond Waterfalls: (Please reply in LightBlue)

    P/Arts & Skrusti: As Jeff appears in the Diamond Waterfalls, James is deep within the water and Kage emerges. After the ghost converses with Jeff and then re-enters the water to save James, he speaks his orders in his mind. As Jeff gives orders to Aslan, a rumble is felt in the ground. Turning to the cave, Jeff looks hard to find the cause. And the cause makes itself visible. A blue flash appeared in front of Aslan and smacked the feline with a Mega Punch, sending the Espeon flying. The Poliwrath who just attacked stood before you, punching it’s fists together. It points to the water and shakes its head and then motions for you to attack it. What will Jeff do?

    Meanwhile, Kage travels through the water, looking for Milotic and James. Suddenly, he notices James trapped in a Dive bubble, but the Milotic is nowhere to be seen. Kage realises that it was a trap too little too late and is hit in the back by a Hydro Pump. Crying out in pain, he turns and the sea serpent has gone again. Getting frustrated Kage frantically looks about, and then down to James, who has regained consciousness. Signalling for James to issue attacks to aid his fight, Kage tries his best to dodge incoming Confuse Rays from different directions although he is hit by one, and now feels slightly confused. What will James do?


    Jade Swamp: (Please reply in SeaGreen)

    Latias10: As Shimmer gets herself back into a battle stance, you give her your orders and she nods, swinging her claw wildly which begins to glow a white colour. Marowak spins his bone about, showing off the crowd, who cheer him on. However, hes so fixated on pleasing the crowd, he doesn’t notice Shimmer’s claw smacking him on the head. The crowd howls in excitement as Marowak is floored. Shimmer, pleased at all the attention, raises her claws in the air, clamps them and lets out a “CRAWDAUNT!!!” of victory. Meanwhile, Marowak gets up and rubs his head, becoming infuriated. His eyes glow red as a red aura surrounds his body. Initiating his Rage attack, he rushes forwards towards Shimmer who is smacked full on by a Rage-induced tackle. Knocked back, Shimmer then opens her claws and fires an Icy Wind at Marowak who stands and takes it, taking medium damage. Marowaks body then bulks up significantly, due to being attacked. His attack power soars as he then rushes forward with speed again to hit Shimmer but this time Shimmer is aware and Protects herself just in time to stop any damage. Marowak has medium energy and health while Shimmer is doing almost the same, having slightly less energy. The crowd is cheering. What will you do?

  2. #152
    Ghostly Mistress Arc_Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Amongst the dead
    Posts
    492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrutsi
    well I've never been to Greenland
    and I've never been to Denver
    and I've never buried treasure in ST Louie or ST Paul
    and I've never been to Moscow
    and I've never been to Tampa
    and I've never been to Boston in the fall


    Sapphire Village Please reply in Royal Blue

    Stacey

    The Pinsir stares at Lucius for a couple seconds, and then begins to laugh, a deep one that sounds like dead leaves being crushed and run through. "Your petty insults do NOTHING to me, ghost. And, to be perfeclty honest, I've heard better insults from a Magikarp. As for your trainer...I can think of no other human who is LESS worthy than her to pass through theses forests. Pitiful, weak, disgusting things, humans...And of course, their pitiful, weak, disgusting slaves..." It hisses back. Lucius growls dangerously in response, effectively falling for the Pinsir's TAUNT.

    Cackling now, Pinsir disappears with a loud crack, reappearing seconds later above Lucius, slamming a foot covered in Dark energy into the back of his head, sending him reeling. "Not going to touch you, am I?" It TAUNTS more, Lucius getting up and immediatly charging a SHADOWBALL between his hands. Pinsir lets out another laugh, and then disappears with another crack, his laughter echoing through the forest. Lucius lets out a howl of rage, and then rolls to the side, leaving his attack...

    ...right in Pinsir's path. Appearing behind where he thought Lucius would be, he had already thrown himself forward, straight into the SHADOWBALL! It explodes, sending leaves, moss, rocks, dirt, and bugs in every direction. Pinsir, however, flies backwards and hits a tree with a sickening thud. Gasping for breath, he stands up, and looks straight into Lucius's fiery eyes. "...Do it..." Pinsir says, seconds before an unearthly howl fills the area, and Lucius holds one hand up towards Pinsir. Focusing on the rage he has felt for the bug, Lucius concentrates on hidden energies within him, and soon, white and orange sparks fly from his hand.

    The Pinsir blinks, and a blast of flames fly forth from Lucius's hand, enveloping the bug completely. Another howl, less anguished than before, echoes through the forest, and Lucius stops the attack, panting. Pinsir is nowhere to be seen, not even a burnt spot left where his body was. Lucius looks to you and nods, confirming his victory. Because you and Lucius have both shown incredible resolve in this battle, he has gained not ONE, but TWO level ups!

    Suddenly, a sharp snap behind you causes you to turn. A Scyther stands still an area where sunlight streams down from above. "Well...that'ssss one..." it says, before spreading its wings and taking off. Wondering what that was about, you look around, and see that the path is gone! Nothing but woodland all around you, the path has disappeared! What will you do now?
    Luicus relaxes against the tree, rubbing his head with his arm as an itch overcomes him, awaiting the Pinsir's next move. A terrible laugh eminates from the shaman causing Lucius to open one eye lazily.

    "Your petty insults do NOTHING to me, ghost. And, to be perfeclty honest, I've heard better insults from a Magikarp. As for your trainer...I can think of no other human who is LESS worthy than her to pass through theses forests. Pitiful, weak, disgusting things, humans...And of course, their pitiful, weak, disgusting slaves..." it hisses out and Lucius opens both his eyes, a flash of yellow anger rising from them. How dare this pathetic bug insult him, how dare it insult his trainer. He snarled, his insults were true, only this stupid bug was so up itself it couldn't see how pathetic it truely was.

    "I am a slave to no-one," Lucius hisses out, his voice sounding like the rushing of wind past leaves, "and this human is more worthy than you are to be shaman insect," he adds in defense of Stacey, the human in question smirking slightly if only to hide her concern and anger.

    The Pinsir disappears with a crack and Lucius turns his head upwards only to meet the bug's foot throwing him to the ground with a large crack. The Pinsir laughs once more throwing another taunt into the mixture. Lucius Threw his head back, pushing his 'hat' out of his eyes, eyes that showed rage and malice, hiding the fatigue they should be showing. He charged up a Shadowball between his hands, the black pink and gold blob pulsating dangerously. As the Pinsir disappears again, Lucius rolls to the side before floating out of the way, leaving his pulsating orb behind, right in the Pinsir's path. A large explosion sounds as the bug makes contact with the ghostly ball of energy and a crack followed with the lruching of a tree a litte way off Stacey's current position. When the smoke clears, the Pinsir is slumped against the tree, a large splintered crack rupturing its structure at the impact.

    Luicus floated slowly over to face the Pinsir, almost mockingly in his movements. The Pinsir looks up, deafeated and mutters a simple "do it". Lucius frowns, not needing instructions, it didn't feel any pity for this insect and ending it wouldn't change this. He closed his eyes, crosses his arms across his chest and gathered up the last of his energy. Concentrating on the negative feelings he harboured for this creature he summoned hot white energy on his arms. He opened his eyes and grinned beofre opening his arms and sending the white beam straight toward to the bug. The energy became laced with fire as it struck the Pinsir, a loud screech echoing from it as it was burned away by the attack.

    Once the flames had dissipated Lucius and Stacey could plainly see that the Pinsir had dissappeared with no indication that it had ever been there. Stacey walked up to Lucius and the Banette turned around giving her a thumbs up winking at her playfully, his previous rage gone replaced with fatigue. Suddenly a snap sounds behind the duo and they both turn around to face it, seeing a Scyther standing in the bright sunshine.

    "Well...that'ssss one..." it hissed before taking off into the thick forest.

    Stacey frowned at this occurance before turning back to Luicius, grinning at him and reached over pulling him into a hug. Lucius cackled and reached his arms around and inside her as he became incorporeal, an all over embrace. Stacey was used to the feeling and it didn't faze her.

    "Well done luv, I never doubted for a moment that you wouldn't win," Lucius chuckled and nodded his head happily. "No matter what he says, your not my slave, never will be. You know you have the choice to fight or not, to stay with me or not," she said reassuringly. Lucius rolled his eyes and hit her over her head with his arm, going incorporeal as he touched her in a playful warning.

    "I know that. Stupid insect knows not what it babbles about." Stacey smiled and kisses Lucius on his cheek causing the ghost to float back and blush rubbing a hand against his head with a cackle. Stacey walked back up to him and pushed her hand through him taking back her chocolate bar that he stole causing Lucius to pout and moan.

    "Now rest Lucius, chocolate later" she said with a smirk returning him to his pokeball. Mirth gone, Stacey realised with worry that the path they had been traversing had dissappeared. She sighed and rubbed a hand over her face as she thought over her next action. Her eyes lit up and she reached for another of her pokeballs, enlarging it and throwing it up into the air. It snapped open with a bang releasing its occupant. The Zubat looked around her surroundings, clucking her tongue.

    "Where has Mommy brought her princess?" she asked almost to herself. Before Stacey could answer Drusilla began to flit around chanting to herself. "Maple Tree Maple Tree, what do you hide? A secret prize for princess or are the whispers lies." She flies over to a tree and dances around it before flying behind it and a loud squeak is heard as she reappears chasing a bug pokemon.

    "Come here little dolly, Princess wants to play tea parties. Don't be a naughty dolly." Stacey sighed and shook her head.

    "Dru, leave it alone and come here now," she shouted causing Dru to cease her games and come flying back looking dejected.

    "Mommy is mad at princess? Princess doesn't want to be spanked oh please mommy. The trees they whispered such naughty things, spank the trees."

    "No one is getting spanked, now Dru I need you to do something for me. I want you to use your Supersonic to find a Scyther for me. There was one here not too long ago."

    "Then we can play tea parties," Dru asked with innocent hope.

    "Then we can play Dru" Stacey said smiling. Dru danced round and round and Stacey thought she wasn't playing her game until she began to make a shrill noise.

    'I hope that Scyther will lead us to the Shrine. I doubt Dru could find the Shrine herself with so much interference here' Stacey thought as she watched her pokemon work.
    FB Hellions: P.C:



    Let yourself go, let the fear in you show, for we are all alone, till the cold force of death soaks us to the bone

  3. #153
    Angel Wings ~ Shinjara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffles
    Emerald Forest Please reply in Limegreen

    Becki REPOST OF LAST UPDATE

    Your Pokemon begin to move, but Hanson holds up a hand. "Hold on..." He looks around, and then looks to the sky. A flock of birds erupt into the air as clouds billow to life overhead, black and menacing, and a wind begins to howl in the distance. "Aw...SHIT!" Hanson yells out. "Listen, we'll have to finish our battle another time, but there's no doubt you would've won. Right now, however, I have to GO!" He quickly returns his two Pokemon, and takes off through the forest. Intrigued, you return Rini and Sakura and follow him.

    Rain begins to fall, light at first, but then it begins to fall faster. Heavy drops pound down like hailstones, thankfully the trees provide cover and you rarely get hit. You see Hanson up ahead near some sort of flourescent light, scrambling around in the dirt. Must be what he was researching. Glancing up, he nods. "Figures you would follow. You see, I was here watching berry growth, trying to find out the best conditions in which to grow them, but a storm like this would ruin everything. But it's odd..storms like these don't just pop up, there's a warning."

    He looks back down and begins scrabbling in the dirt, pulling up small seeds and placing them in a metal suitcase. "There, all done!" He says, latching the case tightly. "Listen, I'm staying in a cave nearby, and it'd be the best place to get out of the storm. If you want, I'll take you there, otherwise the only other places on the island are the Devon Settlement and Sapphire Village." Will you go with him, or try and make it to the village/settlment?
    (Sorry its short Jeffles)

    Returning Sakura and Rini, Kaya followed Hanson as he turned and explained his research. "I see.." Kaya said as he scrambled about pulling up the seeds in the midst of the storm. He then put them back into the case and turned to Kaya and spoke, "Listen, I'm staying in a cave nearby, and it'd be the best place to get out of the storm. If you want, I'll take you there, otherwise the only other places on the island are the Devon Settlement and Sapphire Village." Kaya, who was already intrigued, nodded. "Alright I'll go with you Hanson, after all it'd be nice to get out of this storm" she huffed as her hair was drenched. And so, she follow the researcher to the cave.

  4. #154
    I'm Joshua on Serebii/UPN
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikku
    Emerald Forest: (Please reply in LimeGreen)

    Kiera: As Entei stamps it’s mighty feet against the earth to cause an Earthquake, Tessie crouches down and disappears into thin air. Entei and Narius look around for her where abouts but its too late as she strikes Entei in his side, causing the beast to roar out in pain and fall to his side. Tessie lands gracefully, panting slightly as her eyes glow white. She approaches the once majestic Entei. Looking down on him, she begins to Thrash, smashing her paws onto the Entei’s body, leaving marks and bruises. Entei gasps and passes out from the pain, a black haze emerging from it’s mouth. Narius gasps as Tessie stands triumphant. **Level up for Tessie**

    Narius stands, looking at Entei’s form as the black haze grows bigger and bigger. “This is my punishment.. Please forgive me! I didn’t mean any harm!” Narius babbles as the haze formed a shadow of an Entei. It growled and snarled at Narius who shook in fear and fell to the ground on his knees. “Anything but the punishment!” Looking at you, he pleas, “PLEASE HELP!” The shadow Entei looks at you, just as the Entei you knocked out opens its eyes and sits up, completely free of the darkness. Tessie then glows white, de-evolving back to a Growlithe. What will you do?
    OOC: Awesome update Becki. And don't ever fret about delays in updates. Real life always has priority over updates, and we can quite easily wait for such beauties.

    The de-evolved Tessie leapt into Joshua's outstretched arms, her victory a sweet one as the shadows left Entei, leaving the great beast purified. Tessie licks Joshua sweetly in the face, and he smiles at her.

    "I've got something for you," Joshua says, and he kneels down, Tessie leaping from his arms as Joshua reaches into his bag. He pulls out a shining rock of blazen flame, the Fire Stone finally ready to evolve Tessie.

    "Catch, girl," he calls, hurling the stone high into the air, and the petit canine leaps, the Stone caught in her nimble jaws. As fire and form make contact, Tessie shines with a pearly light, her entire form fading to a heavenly light. When her paws touch the ground, Tessie the Arcanine rises again, her goregous fur shining in the sun and billowing in the breeze.

    Joshua leaps onto Tessie's back, his face alight with joy. Tessie marches over to the legendary beast of the volcano, and bows to him. Joshua sweeps one arm from Tessie's shoulder, and repeats the gesture, bowing to the beast.

    "Entei, legend of the fire. We feel honoured to stand in your presence, and ask whether you have recovered from Narius' vile influence. We also enquire as to whether we may assist you in any form."

    Joshua's thoughts stray to Bellosom and Oddish, still nestled in the bushes. On cue, a ball on his belt erupts with a scarlet light, Michael the Umbreon emerging from his ball.

    "Michael, head over to Bellosom and Oddish, and bring them here. Make sure the Vileplume know they are under my protection, and any harm that comes to them will be repayed in kind."

  5. #155
    S_M
    S_M is offline
    SM sez hi. :O
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Guess.
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikku
    Politically Incorrect: As you give Houndour her attacks, Jynx dances about, charging a Water Pulse inbetween her hands. As the orb of water energy is formed, Houndour is crouched against the ground, ready to dodge as best she can. Jynx then blows a kiss to Houndour, as if saying good bye and the Water Pulse is launched. Houndour waits .. And waits. .. Until the orb is inches away from her and she leaps in to the air and dodges the attack completely in a brilliant display of agility and power. Landing, Houndour taunts Jynx by howling in triumph. Jynx pouts and then charges a Powder Snow in her hands, and an Ice Beam in her mouth. Houndour then jumps back and stamps the earth, raising some rocks to create a tomb around her. Jynx then grins and runs over to the Rock Tomb and leaps on top of it. What Jynx didn’t anticipate though, was that Houndour had charged up a double Ember and as Jynx readied to fire the combination over the tomb, Houndour fired the Embers in her face, dealing heavy damage. Jynx fell backwards and screamed in pain, severe burns forming on her face.

    Glacia frowned and looked at you. “I applaud you .. Such skill for a first form pokemon .. But Jynx is not done with yet! She still burns hot in this battle..” Jynx stands up, her face mutilated with burns and she wails in pain. “Jynx! Seismic Toss that Houndour in to the Lake! If it runs, then fire a Water Pulse” Jynx then grins and looks at Houndour, before approaching her. Jynx is low on energy and health. Houndour is average on energy but also low on health. This battle could go either way. What will you do?[/color]
    Smiling as to Houndours excellent performance so far in her first ever battle, Stephen ponders to think a moment as Jynx is given her attacks as well for what would appear to be the closing moments of this battle. If he could somehow figure out a way to strike Jynx, he could be probably be able to finish it off with further attacks if necessary. Taking only a few more minutes to think as to not give Jynx an unfair speed advatage, Stephen calls out to his Pokemon.

    "Houndour, let's go! Finish this Jynx off!" he screams to Houndour, but he can only hope that the uncertainty cannot be told in his voice, as he isn't sure how to finish Jynx off. Houndour has a very limited movepool at the moment, and isn't exactly chock full of damaging moves. Thinking for a moment longer, he finally calls out to his Pokemon. "Houndour, call on a final Rock Tomb to surround Jynx to try to finish it off. If it breaks free, send the most powerful barrage of Embers at it that you can possibly muster."

  6. #156
    Eureka seveN Solarsaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    518

    Default

    Solarsaur REPOST OF LAST UPDATE

    The Kingler stares at you, before slamming its dense claw into the sand again, bellowing out another loud "COOOOOKIIIIIIIIE." Unable to understand what it wanted, you can only stare at it. It glares at you, and then backs up, and a small Krabby walks forward. It raises a claw into a 'ready' position, and it looks like the little fella wants to battle you. This could be some sort of crazy ritual that all Krabby must face when they reach a certain age, battling against a trainer-owned Pokemon to test their strength as some sort of rite of passage...

    ...or, it could be the crab Pokemon were just plain stupid. Hell, you don't f*cking know anything besides the fact the crab in front of you wants to fight. The remaining Krabby and Kingler back off, giving ample room for a battle, and suddenly the Krabby begin to chant their name, either being really annoying or cheering on their small representative. Your opponent looks at you, murder in its eye.

    What will you do?
    "Okay, so this Krabby wants to fight and the Kingler doesn't. I guess I'll just go with it. I suppose I'll use Alakazam, so come on out, Alakazam!" Adam shouted, throwing a red-and-white sphere towards the ground in front of him. A large human-shape Pokemon emerged from the spherical object, with two spoons in hands.

    The Pokemon looked down at the small Krabby, then turned to the larger Kingler behind it, as well as the many Krabby that surrounded it. Shortly after observing the opponent and surrounding Pokemon, she turned to Adam. He nodded at her, signaling she will battle the small Krabby in front of her.

    "Alright, Alakazam, launch a PSYBEAM at the Krabby, redirecting it if it attempts to dodge. After the Psybeam either misses or hits, quickly begin powering up a THUNDER WAVE to send out to the Krabby. If the Krabby is pushed out of your range, TELEPORT closer to it so it is in your range." he commanded, pointing to the Krabby for no particular reason.

    Alakazam nodded and Adam smirked as it was exciting to get into battling once again after a few weeks of not doing anything.

  7. #157
    Got You! thed3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrutsi
    Lapis Lake Please Reply in Cyan

    Thed RE-POST OF LAST UPDATE

    As you walked on the lakeshore, ripples floated freely over the calm water, an easterly wind beginning to blow. Shivering, you hold Validius tighter, and quicken your pace. More roars begin to echo around the area, and you soon find yourself running, unsure of what to do. As you get closer, the Pokemon spot you and cry out in alarm, beginning to scatter, except for a large, crayfish type creature. A large star adorns its forhead, and it bellows out its name. "CRAAAAAAAAAAAW!"

    You skid to a stop yards away from the Water-and-Dark type, who stares at you, as eyes pop out from the darkness around you. The Crawdaunt glares at you, and slams a large claw coated in blue energy into the sand, sending sand flying up into the air. You quickly cover your eyes, and you hear many splashes of water. When the sand clears, all the Pokemon are gone. The splashes and tracks leading to the water's edge tell you what happened, the Pokemon escaped to the good world of H2O.

    Then, once more, a loud roar rips through the night, sending birds in the trees nearby into the air. The ground rumbles, and a creaking sound erupts from the forest, followed by a couple crashes. Voices carry through the air, and you strain to catch what they're saying. "...Er Here!" you can finally make one out as it gets closer. Suddenly, you're blinded by two large spotlights as the trees in front of you are shoved roughly to the side, breaking up the ground and root system.

    "Oi! It's just some stupid kid!" Someone yells out, as you struggle to see through the glare.

    "Well, what do we do wit' him then?" Another voice calls.

    "Dunno, we were told nobody was here but thems natives, but this one looks like a trainer...he could be trouble." The first voice answers.

    "Right." A third voice says, before a silhouette appears in the light. Still struggling to see what it is, you don't realize until too late what the people are doing. Before you can turn and run, the man in front of you circles around and clubs you roughly in the head with a tree branch, and before you hit the ground you're unconcious...

    ...When you come to, you're in some sort of cage, and on the back of some truck. Your head hurts, and you realize Validius, as well as your Pokemon, are gone! Groggily, you look around you, and see trees passing by, and you realize you're moving. You fall back asleep, your head still throbbing, and awaken who knows how long later, as your cage is jostled. "What the bloody hell are you doing with a kid?" A new voice, womanly and English, floats through your muddled mind.

    "Well, ma'mn, we were out scoutin' for thems Water Pokemon who are fighting against us building a resort near the lake, and we found this guy just a'standin' there. So, wes thought it would be best if we brought him back here." A man's voice answers.

    "...And WHY did you bring him back here? Stupid peons, why the hell did I ever hire you, you never do anything right." You jolt around as your cage is dropped, and you hear the man screaming in pain. "Next time, DON'T WASTE MY TIME." The woman rages, as you hear sharp cracks and more screams of pain.

    You open your eyes and see you're in some large building, like a warehouse, and a woman's face appears near the cage. "Hello there trainer. I would like to apologize for what my men have done to you. You will be let free, and given back all of your Pokemon, so long as you never speak to anyone about what you've seen or heard around here. If you do, I will make sure your death is very painful." The woman speaks matter-of-factly, before standing up straight. "Ikov, bring me his Pokemon. Now."

    You hear a stuttering gurgle, and soon, the woman hands you 5 Pokeballs through the bar of the cage. "There. Your items were not touched, so you are free to go." She inputs something into the electronic lock on the front of your cage, and opens it up wide. "Now, I must oversee something. Leave quickly." She walks off, as you struggle to get up. You grab the five Pokeballs, and then you come to notice something. You have 6 Pokemon, only 5 balls are here, one empty ball on your belt.

    Validius is missing!

    When you can finally overcome the throbbing pain in your head, the woman and her co-horts are long gone, and a door leads outside is standing open nearby...

    What will you do now?

    Thed woke up after he heard some booming voices and slowly opened his eyes. He had a throbbing headache and winced as he tried to massage his head. The woman of the group quickly gets him out of his cage apologizing, but also warning him to never speak of this incident. Thed can only give a small smile, not saying a word as the two men and the woman walk out after giving him back his pokemon.

    Making sure these people didn't steal any of his pokemon he counts the number of pokeballs he has. The number seems right and he sees that his pokemon are alright. But, suddenly he realizes that Validus was out of his pokeball when he was attacked by the Crawdaunt and the men. That little bugger... Always giving me trouble. He's probably just looking for food in here. Thed knew he had to find his little mischievious Trapinch before leaving and so decided to venture inside the building to find his Validus.

    Togisumase! Kemono No Yaiba!
    Hibike! Kemono No Sakebi!
    Tagire! Kemono No Chikara!
    Bisuto On! HA!

    FB | | PC | DT

  8. #158
    Registered User Latias10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikku
    Latias10: As Shimmer gets herself back into a battle stance, you give her your orders and she nods, swinging her claw wildly which begins to glow a white colour. Marowak spins his bone about, showing off the crowd, who cheer him on. However, hes so fixated on pleasing the crowd, he doesn’t notice Shimmer’s claw smacking him on the head. The crowd howls in excitement as Marowak is floored. Shimmer, pleased at all the attention, raises her claws in the air, clamps them and lets out a “CRAWDAUNT!!!” of victory. Meanwhile, Marowak gets up and rubs his head, becoming infuriated. His eyes glow red as a red aura surrounds his body. Initiating his Rage attack, he rushes forwards towards Shimmer who is smacked full on by a Rage-induced tackle. Knocked back, Shimmer then opens her claws and fires an Icy Wind at Marowak who stands and takes it, taking medium damage. Marowaks body then bulks up significantly, due to being attacked. His attack power soars as he then rushes forward with speed again to hit Shimmer but this time Shimmer is aware and Protects herself just in time to stop any damage. Marowak has medium energy and health while Shimmer is doing almost the same, having slightly less energy. The crowd is cheering. What will you do?
    Catherine smiled pleased with her pokemon's efforts. She also knew that Shimmer was pleased with herself to. She had a smirk on her face and was enjoying the chant of the crowd. She snaped her claws a few time before looking at her trainer for orders. Catherine nodded and gave out the orders.

    "Shimmer I want you to start this round off with a Sword Dance, then while your Spining I want you to release a Bubblebeam and send the bubbles flying. You will finsh off with a Crunch attack. Alright," Catherine told her Crawdaunt.

    Shimmer nodded in saticfactoin. She then perpared to start spining with her claws open ready to release bubbles. The crab pokemon was wanting to give a beating and show everybody that she is the best battler out there. Even though she knew she wasn't, she could at least make others think it. With that she started to spin.

  9. #159
    Crypt Lord Dark_Scizor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikku
    Dark Scizor: The Espeon stands before you, ready to attack. But, she doesn’t, and Szadek really isn’t sure of what to do. After hearing your commands, she gracefully disappears and reappears behind Szadek, slamming into him with a Quick Attack. Your Poison Bee then turns around and uses Twinneedle. The needle smacks into Espeon and sends her flying across the ground. Szadek doesn’t back down and buzzes towards the psychic feline and slashes her with a Fury Cutter. The Espeon then stands and her red ruby glows red as she releases a Psybeam which collides with Szadek, causing medium damage. Sazdek is knocked back, but is seemingly alright. Espeon’s ears then prick up as she turns to see one of her psychic comrades struck down and she slashed across the back by another of Szadek’s Fury Cutters. A wound is clearly visible as she hisses in pain and turns to look at you. “Dirty tactics .. I see..” and then she leaps into the air, landing on some rubble. “I shall have to get rid of you quickly..” she hissed as she charges a Solarbeam. Szadek dealt some heavy damage this round and received medium damage. He still has lots of energy and Espeon used a lot of energy. What will you do?
    Saturn knew that the Espeon was strong but not uberly strong. Szadek was resistant against grass attacks but a Solarbeam was still strong. While Saturn was thinking what to do, he realized that Espeon was confident about her abilities. Perhaps, too confident. Maybe it was her weak point and he could use it against her but it was not the moment yet. His actual goal was to protect his Beedrill of the damage of the Solarbeam. He was out of time so he hoped that his strategy would work.

    "Szadek, use Substitute to avoid the Solarbeam and then use Twineedle and Pursuit to keep damaging that annoying purple Pokémon."

    The poison bee Pokémon nodded. He saw that the Eeveelution was still chargin the beam so it was going to be a big shot. Slowly, he started to store energy in order to divide.
    Fizzy Bubbles



    Banner made by Joe

  10. #160
    Angel Wings ~ Shinjara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    457

    Default

    For the attention of Lonely Wanderer's Updatees:

    Due to circumstances IRL, Lonely Wanderer won't be updating here anymore. Therefore I am looking for a new ZA to take you guys. If I don't find someone within 2 weeks, I will take you into my group or you will be assigned to one of the other ZAs. Sorry about the inconveinence and hopefully you'll be back underway with adventures soon enough.

  11. #161
    Joe
    Joe is offline
    The Incredible Homer!! Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikku
    First off, thank you all for being so patient. I'm now back for good and will endeavour to update every 2 weeks, perhaps sooner depending on my schedule. Enjoy 'em guys :)

    Lapis Lake: (Please reply in Cyan).
    Joe: As you flee to the bank, you give Marshtomp his orders and he reluctantly agrees. As the creature swam towards him, Marshtomp’s fist glowed bright white as he whacked it in the torso, sending it swirling back through the water. Marshtomp then grinned and motioned a “Come here” signal at Marshicolitto who fumed and began swimming at high speed towards Marshtomp who quickly evacuated the water and got himself onto the bank. Waiting, he charged up another Mega Punch as the creature came out of the water and fired an Ice Ball at Marshtomp who swiftly smashed his fist into the Ice Ball, shattering it. As it begins to charge a bigger Ice Ball, Marshtomp looks back at you, waiting for some orders. What will you do?

    JOE TO THE RESCUE!!! *shot*

    As Joe watched Marshtomp swim towards him, and the Marshdittocolo thingy swim after him, Joe thought about what he should do. Then suddenly, Marshtomp began to glow slightly. Joe kinda knew what was happening, but he thought not to ruin the surprise for Marshtomp by screaming 'OMFG, SWAMPERTZ LOLZ, TAKE THAT BEETCH!!!'. Instead, he calmly thought out his battle plan.
    "Swa...Mars.......Zora! Start off by getting out of the water as fast as possible. If you can't dodge that Ice Ball, use a Mega Punch to try and smash into little pieces. Actually....use Mega Kick, instead, since your hand probably can't take another big ball of ice. After that, while on the bank, cause an Uproar, and finally, finish with a Taken Down," ordered Joe. Zora turned around, with a strange expression on his face.
    "Take Down? Wtf, do I know that? Meh, I'll do it anyway." Joe couldn't help but laugh at Zora's confused face as he realised Zora didn't know he knew Take Down. But he knew it. That's for sure. As Zora swam quickly for land, Joe backed off a bit, to leave room for the battle.

  12. #162
    Registered User HakuBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu

    ~Sapphire Village~ (Colour – RoyalBlue)

    HakuBlue:


    The audiences stare up at you in wonder as you command your orders for Sefi. Sefi focus’ as hard as possible and opens his mouth releasing a slow moving mist around the stage, the judges look at you and wonder where Sefi will go from here. He then sends as many bubbles as possible in every direction, the bubbles float away slowly from Sefi however he then knows what to do and fires a confuse ray directly at the centre of the bubbles and mist. A bright spot light type beam emerges from the mist and shines on Sefi and through each bubble which diffract the light in more directions creating a bright dazzling show of lights, mist and bubbles. Each bubbles pops (not at the same time) creating a strange noise across the stage, however the little drops of water from the bubbles land on the ground around Sefi as the light mist vanishes. Sefi then wraps things up by sending bright white spheres in each direction making the appeal even more bright and dazzling than before. “Absolutely stunning, Haku a rookie coordinator seems to of stole the audience with his bright appeal, everyone give a round of applauds to our young coordinator Haku!” Alexis exclaims as the audience bursts in claps and whistles and shouts of encouragement. You blush as Sefi looks as happy as ever, you look out into the audience and see Blade who nods approvingly at you.

    “Now onto the scores,” Alexis’ voice trails off as she turns to the three judges who each hold up a board with a number out of ten on it, Joy’s says “9.0”, Ichigo’s says “8.7” and Zam’s says “8.9”.

    “And that folks gives Haku a score of twenty six point six, giving Haku second place!” Alexis shouts as the judges all smile and nod at your wonderful and popular appeal. “Now the four finalists going onto the next round are, Blade, Haku, Rayne and Kristian, looks like only one non-villager made it into the finals this time. But keep watching the second round begins soon.” After a few minutes of talking Alexis walks back onto the stage and the three other finalists join you up on the stage. Blade whispers in your ear quietly “Nice appeal, but if we battle I play to win,” he finishes with a smile as he walks to his spot on the stage as the current leader in scores. “First battle Blade against Kristian, go!” She shouted as Blade sends out a Star-shaped Pokemon, it has a jewel in the centre which glows as it lands on the stage with a blissful tone in its voice, you recognise the Pokemon as Starmie as Kristian throws his Pokeball and a Jumpluff appears in front of him. The battle begins, Starmie dodges all the grass attacks Jumpluff sends, making Jumpluff’s point bar lower since its attack wasn’t graceful and missed its target, Starmie then uses Rapid Spin and smashes into Jumpluff taking off more points, the timer runs out and Jumpluff falls to the ground pointless and energy-less. Blade then returns Starmie and walks away smiling at his victory and Alexis then calls you and Rayne back onto the stage for your battle.

    Haku: {=========}
    Rayne: {=========}

    5:00

    You look up at your bar, full points of course, as you then look across the other side of the stage and notice a girl with violet hair and violet eyes to match, she must be Rayne, she has the classic Sapphire Village wear but she can’t be older than say nine, but she must have contest skill. She throws a Pokeball and a Snorunt appears giggling and laughing happily with its trainer. “Let’s battle, as soon as you send out your Pokemon the timer will start,”

    What will you do now?

    (Note you can lose points for attacks missing, attacks not being graceful or coordinated, attacks looking ugly and if you get hit. But if you sue a combo your opponents points can go down if it hits/works)


    As Haku looked up at the score boards, an instant smile spread across his head, his eyes now watering from joy. Sefi quickly jumped into Haku's arms, and returned him a smile. Lifting Sefi up and circling him like crazy, Haku was now thrilled to the max. Remembering they were still in the contest, he put down Sefi on the floor, who quickly stood next to his trainer, and tried to regain composure.Still thriving at Sefi's performance, Haku pretty much ignored the rest of the finalists, specially Blade, who was now pretty much very high up his head. In all of his life, Haku could not stand such primitive guys who acted as if they owned the land they walked on and that they were living gods among the men. Haku himself was once one of them too, particularly when he was very young, but he has changed a lot from then, and now he only cares about enjoying life to it's full potential. Taking anohter deep breath, Haku stared into all of the crowd, maintaining a solid eye contact with all sections, trying to keep his cool and poise. A little of his old confidence couldn't have hurt him now, especially since his nerves were slowly taking over his whole body. With his legs shaking, Haku slowly began to walk up to the arena, moving his hand towards the right side of his belt and withdrew a normal red and white pokeball. Looking at the pokeball for a few seconds, he shook his head, breaking away his nerves. Now back in sync, Haku threw the pokeball into the air, which began to spin in a frenzy traveling halfway accross the field, until the wind finally broke the seal, and a flashing red beam spread accross the stage, revealing a very long and slender figure.The red beam began to fade by the black teal and golden scaled Seviper, who was not acting normally. Almost as if Fang knew he was being judged on his moves, he was standing with ellegance and keeping a cool, his tail curved across in smooth figure. His head was skimming through the crowd and his opponent, his ruby red eyes trying to take over everyone's attention. Breaking the unique entrance made by his pokemon, Haku quickly stood up, and told Fang what to do. " Fang, this can and probably will be a tough job for you, but I think you can manage to pull of a nice and jazzy attack that can take the normal damage, just think of grace, as if you're trying to impress a young and hot Seviper. Quickly start off with a dig attack, but try all of your best to just make one solid and smooth hole without splashing all of the dirt carelessly. Then, quickly come out from underneath the Snorunt and use a wrap attack, following it with an eye to eye glare attack. Keep yourself wrapped up and if you can, hold on untill the paralysis kicks in." Turning his head back a little, he looked at Haku, made a nodding gesture, and quickly turned back his head facing the Snorunt. The match was just beginning, but Fang was really getting pumped now. Haku had never chosen him in a contest, so today was his debut.

  13. #163
    Registered User P/Arts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikku
    Diamond Waterfalls: (Please reply in LightBlue)

    P/Arts & Skrusti: As Jeff appears in the Diamond Waterfalls, James is deep within the water and Kage emerges. After the ghost converses with Jeff and then re-enters the water to save James, he speaks his orders in his mind. As Jeff gives orders to Aslan, a rumble is felt in the ground. Turning to the cave, Jeff looks hard to find the cause. And the cause makes itself visible. A blue flash appeared in front of Aslan and smacked the feline with a Mega Punch, sending the Espeon flying. The Poliwrath who just attacked stood before you, punching it’s fists together. It points to the water and shakes its head and then motions for you to attack it. What will Jeff do?

    Meanwhile, Kage travels through the water, looking for Milotic and James. Suddenly, he notices James trapped in a Dive bubble, but the Milotic is nowhere to be seen. Kage realises that it was a trap too little too late and is hit in the back by a Hydro Pump. Crying out in pain, he turns and the sea serpent has gone again. Getting frustrated Kage frantically looks about, and then down to James, who has regained consciousness. Signalling for James to issue attacks to aid his fight, Kage tries his best to dodge incoming Confuse Rays from different directions although he is hit by one, and now feels slightly confused. What will James do?

    The milotic's slimy body was, in Kage's opinion, fascinating; the way it coiled around itself, and how this created no opening for an attack of any kind was admirable at the very least. In a normal situation, Kage might have congratulated the creature jovially before slicing it apart with his lightsaber; but as the affects of the Confuse Ray took hold, that seemed like a rather stupid thing to attempt. Because of his handicap, Kage would be more likely to lose limps than harm a milotic. Frowning slightly, and cursing the strange power that had robbed him of his normal foresight (although he sure, however, this was temporary). Frowning, Kage listened to the orders James was shouting to him from inside the human's bubble; although normally the gengar would of dismissed what the trainer had said, right now the "Dragon Rage - Dragonbreath combo to Shadow Ball" seemed far more likely to worj than anything his confused state of mind could come up with.

    With a sigh, Kage moved forward.

    Sometimes he really despised the living.

  14. #164
    Registered User Skrutsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikku
    First off, thank you all for being so patient. I'm now back for good and will endeavour to update every 2 weeks, perhaps sooner depending on my schedule. Enjoy 'em guys :)

    Diamond Waterfalls: (Please reply in LightBlue)

    P/Arts & Skrusti: As Jeff appears in the Diamond Waterfalls, James is deep within the water and Kage emerges. After the ghost converses with Jeff and then re-enters the water to save James, he speaks his orders in his mind. As Jeff gives orders to Aslan, a rumble is felt in the ground. Turning to the cave, Jeff looks hard to find the cause. And the cause makes itself visible. A blue flash appeared in front of Aslan and smacked the feline with a Mega Punch, sending the Espeon flying. The Poliwrath who just attacked stood before you, punching it’s fists together. It points to the water and shakes its head and then motions for you to attack it. What will Jeff do?

    Meanwhile, Kage travels through the water, looking for Milotic and James. Suddenly, he notices James trapped in a Dive bubble, but the Milotic is nowhere to be seen. Kage realises that it was a trap too little too late and is hit in the back by a Hydro Pump. Crying out in pain, he turns and the sea serpent has gone again. Getting frustrated Kage frantically looks about, and then down to James, who has regained consciousness. Signalling for James to issue attacks to aid his fight, Kage tries his best to dodge incoming Confuse Rays from different directions although he is hit by one, and now feels slightly confused. What will James do?
    Quote Originally Posted by James
    The milotic's slimy body was, in Kage's opinion, fascinating; the way it coiled around itself, and how this created no opening for an attack of any kind was admirable at the very least. In a normal situation, Kage might have congratulated the creature jovially before slicing it apart with his lightsaber; but as the affects of the Confuse Ray took hold, that seemed like a rather stupid thing to attempt. Because of his handicap, Kage would be more likely to lose limps than harm a milotic. Frowning slightly, and cursing the strange power that had robbed him of his normal foresight (although he sure, however, this was temporary). Frowning, Kage listened to the orders James was shouting to him from inside the human's bubble; although normally the gengar would of dismissed what the trainer had said, right now the "Dragon Rage - Dragonbreath combo to Shadow Ball" seemed far more likely to worj than anything his confused state of mind could come up with.

    With a sigh, Kage moved forward.

    Sometimes he really despised the living.
    Aslan stood up and hissed at the Poliwrath, not appreciating the fact it had just sneak-attacked him. Jeff looked over to the water, ducking once as a multi-coloured ball of light burst from the depths. Seems like James was having a hard time down there. Then again, he WAS taken below the surface by some sort of creature.

    Jeff looked back up to see Aslan crouched in a battle position, prepared to attack the Poliwrath. He was still hissing, but Jeff wondered if...His hand dipped to his belt, lightly touching the Leaf Ball resting there. "Tifa..." Jeff said, thinking. No, he'd save her for another day. She wasn't ready, not quite yet. Jeff crossed his arms, staring at the Poliwrath.

    "Hmm...this oughta be interesting. Aslan, let's take this thing down. Start off with your PSYCHIC attack, slam it into a tree or something. Your Twistedspoon should help here." Jeff began, as the item in question glinted on Aslan's neck.

    "Next...hit it with your IRON TAIL, then blast it with a THUNDERBOLT." Jeff finished, as Aslan nodded, staring down his opponent. Jeff looked back towards the water, hoping James was alright...
    Last edited by Skrutsi; 28th July 2006 at 02:17 PM.

  15. #165
    Torka Torka Torka Torkoal Stu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    England, Essex, Colchester!
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Whoot updates, i'm going on holiday for two weeks so don't expect anymore for a little while. They aren't the best (none of my updates really are) but hey at this point in time with me its better than nothing. Sorry though...

    Ed welcome to the group dude. (If you wonder why yours is longer than the others, probably because its your first but i'm really not sure ._. Or since it was one of the first I wrote I might of had more inspiration xD)


    ~Southern Beach~ (Colour – Yellow)

    Jon Jen:

    Waiting patiently for something to happen to keep your eyes fixed firmly on the red stone, it glistens in the sunlight beautifully, a few more seconds pass…nothing happens, still. You continue to stand fixed in your current position nothing happening, the sun starting to fade making the stone lose some of its shininess due to the fact it reflected some of the suns rays to make it so shiny. You begin to look around the beach, no Pokemon, the only sound is the gentle splashing of the waves as they crash into the yellow sunny sand of the beach. “WHERE IS IT?” a voice shouts from a direction roughly north east of your current direction, you turn around in that direction to see a hole with a head deep in it and their hands barely being able to stop them falling in. You watch as the person then raises their hand and gets out of the hole with a sigh, the person looks at you holding the stone and smiles. The person walks closer, now you can clearly see their features, you notice his eyes first, green piercing yet gentle eyes and his typically scruffy brown hair, while out of his face is all messy around. “Excuse me, that stone, while its not mine, the Devon corporation would be extremely interested in finding more to make a range of important Pokemon related products.” He explains slowly putting his hands into the pair of casual jogging bottoms and then bringing out a book. You examine the book, a title written in red letters is clear, “Devon Guide to Stones and their Uses: Employees Only Edition!” you read as he opens it up and begins flicking through the pages scanning each one for only a second before moving onto the next.

    “That stone you have there is used to make Fire Stones, Various Pokeballs and even Red Flutes, but if you would like to find out more about those we would have to find more of those rocks. Mind telling me how you found it?” He asks placing the book in a pocket on his track suit ready for your answer to his question.

    What will you do?


    ~Sapphire Village~ (Colour – RoyalBlue)

    HakuBlue:

    Haku: {=========}
    Rayne: {=========}

    5:00

    A loud buzzing noise emeraged from the score board speakers as the timer began and the point bars lit up, you look at your opponent called Rayne as she nods ready for a battle. Fang easily breaks through the weak stage ground and begins to dig, the hole looks sort of jagged as she pops back up and spins to flatten the sides out to make it look neater. “Snorunt, freeze over the hole with Icy Wind!” Rayne commands as Snorunt jumps and sends a beautiful mix of blue and white at the hole, creating a perfect layer of ice over it. You check up at the bars as Rayne loses a block for her attack missing. “What a stunning move, Fang went back and saved her points by cleaning up her hole, and she was just fast enough to avoid the Icy Wind! Lets see what happens next!” Alexis shouts through the microphone as Fang suddenly jumps through the grouch bellow Snorunt causing damage to it, however you notice one block of both yours and Rayne’s vanish since it didn’t look too graceful really, but you’re in the lead in this contest battle. Fang regains her cool and stares directly at Snorunt, paralyzing it, however then gracefully many more Snorunts appear all around Fang. “Great, Double Team!” Rayne shouts smiling at you. “Looks like she saved her points with an awesome move there, what will Haku do?” She asks rhetorically to the audience as they all begin to cheer waving their arms in the air. Fang then wraps herself up neatly and waits up for the Double Team and Paralysis to both wear off and kick in (respectively). Looks like you’re in the lead by a block, however it appears Rayne might have a trick or two up her sleeve, Fang seems fine and hasn’t take any damage and hasn’t used much energy.

    Haku: {========}
    Rayne: {=======}

    4:34

    What will you do now?

    Quilava Plush:

    Avoiding the temptation of pushing the forbidden pocket watch you and Jeremiah begin your walk to the temple grounds, having to travel some way to get there, it might go quite fast if you find a way to pass the time. On your way out from the village, Jeremiah points out certain people who smile and wave, you just look at the different kinds of housing and such that are there but more concerned about your journey in the temple grounds. “Well we have to travel across the other side of Ruby Mountain but we should be able to take the short cut through the tunnel me and some other people made under it,” he explains carefully you getting slightly more use to his accent and actually clearly understand him, well more, than you previously could. Both of you continue walking for what seems like hours, past beautiful blooming trees, different kinds of plants and Pokemon, while occasionally talking. Jeremiah stops abruptly in front of you, he turns around and smiles as he points up, you look up to see a strange formation of clouds around the top of Ruby Mountain. “We’ve arrived at Ruby Mountain,” he says as he then walks up to the base of the mountain, you watch as he places his hand on a rock (about the size of a Loudred) and begins to push slightly, a small gap between the rock and the ground appears as he smiles as you once again. Suddenly dirt begins to fall away and the gap gets bigger and bigger, until its large enough to fit you both in. “Ha ha thanks wild Geodude’s,” he shouts as he then climbs into the hole, you swiftly follow. You fall t the ground, you look around in both directions to see Jeremiah still walking south, in the direction pointing away from you. You take a quickly observation of your surroundings, quick enough to find that you are in an underground tunnel, without much light but you still have Jeremiah to guide you to the Temple Grounds.

    What will you do now?


    ~Emerald Jungle~ (Colour – LimeGreen)

    John’s Knight:

    Furioso screams at the top of his lungs, Aipom uses his tail to cover one ear at the terrible sound, however the creepy purple monkey falls over causing damage to it. Aipom looks angry as ever now, it quickly jumps up and charges at Furioso as its tail begins to glow again and becoming once again solid, it jumps into the air and smashes Furioso in the head as hard as possible causing quite a bit of damage. The two Pokemon start screaming at each other, although Furioso now decides to follow out its next order, you nod as he charges in waving his long furry claws in all directions, Aipom decides to take a similar course of action as it begins to swing its smaller yet could be as dangerous arms in every direction it can. The two clash, their arms flailing about, both sides taking damage at this point, Aipom smiles as it crawls under Furioso taking advantage of its small size to avoid remaining damage. Aipom then runs at the top of its speed directly at Furioso who charges up his arm with an electrical energy ready for a punch of thunder, Aipom hits into Furioso’s chest dealing damage to both of them (recoil), Furioso on the other hand uses his charged up fist to punch Aipom into the nearest tree, causing heavy damage. Aipom looks worse off than Furioso, could be knocked out soon, Furioso will survive a few more attacks but anything really powerful could make it the end for him.

    What will you do now?


    ~Turquoise River~ (Colour - MediumTurquoise)

    Timeless River:

    You wonder down the hallway toward the laboratory, every few meters you slouch onto the wall for rest, it seems the parasite is making you tired and psychically weaker, you start to feel a tingling in your arms, a pulsating in your legs and a siring pain in your head. You scream at the top of your lungs holding your head in your hands as you collapse to the ground, with no one around it appears your situation will only get direr. After a couple of more seconds later, the pain seems to stop, you check your back as the tentacles have emerged further and are sort of like Tentacruel length now, you stand up as several of the tenacles already touch the floor, you look at your arms, they are slightly cut with a strange purple liquid oozing out slowly in the place of your blood, you realise this must be poison that Tentacool attack with. You get up and feel a mad dash of energy flow through your body, you begin to run down the rest of the corridor trying to get to the lab, you see camera’s every few feet all of them seem to be pointing at you, they must be monitoring your progress. You spot the end of the long corridor, you can see a normal metal door, the word “Lab: Private” written on a sign placed in the centre of the door, you find yourself getting weaker once again, needing to catch your breath you find you’re tentacles have stop growing but are about the length of a Tentacruel’s and are sprouting from your back in all directions, the poison flowing from you is all over your arms and the ground but stopping more and more each second.

    What will you do?


    ~Lapis Lake~ (Colour - Cyan)

    Bloody Banette:

    (Note you could just evolve Sonso in your reply or just add a note saying he evolved and RP him as a Slowbro, you don’t have to rely on me to do it. But I will since you asked)

    You and Slowpoke get ready to continue this battle, the two Marills stand close by each other and the younger one giving encouragement to the older, the older one swims directly at you in a fit of rage, you look in horror at its Double-Edge attack, a risky tackle attack which does good damage as well as recoil damage to the user. Sonso looks confidently as he begins to glow a blinding white colour as his shape begins to alter, his body gets wider as it turns upright, he gets taller making his legs get slightly more able for walking and his tail forms with a strange spiralling rock with two beady eyes which just seem to stare at Sonso. You cheer at your Slowbro as he fires a blue streak of lightening at the charging Marill, catching it off guard and making it stop its attack, you watch as the Marill just floats on the spot, paralyzed. Sonso opens his mouth as it sends an abundance of pink cute looking bubbles at both Marill, they both make contact, bursting with a pop sound, the paralyzed one being less effected however the younger one beginning to yawn a lot. The paralyzed Marill can barely move right now, and the young Marill will fall asleep soon, Sonso looks better off than his opponents.
    What will you do now?

    ~Jade Swamp ~ (Colour – Sea Green)

    JAF:

    Lanturn gives the Cloyster a look of complete frustration as it prepares to completely damage it, however the Cloyster gives the same look back, it looks like this will be an intense round. Lanturn first puts her head under the water, you quickly notice that the top of her head begins to glow, a bright electrical light beam burst from Lanturn and smashed directly into Cloyster for major super effective damage. Then Cloyster swims directly at Lanturn ready for his onslaught of attacks, however Lanturn quickly saves herself by firing several bubbles into Cloyster’s eyes, stopping him from seeing clearly and making him stop in his tracks. You cheer on, as right at that very second Lanturn starts to use Flail, although it appears Closyter doesn’t like this since he fires a close range Icicle Spear attack as soon as Lanturn makes contact. Four shiny, cold icicles chase Lanturn around the water, each one smashes viciously against her body dealing damage. You look over at Cloyster who floats on the water knocked out, it appears your flail worked just in time, but Lanturn seems heavily damaged. *Level Up for Lanturn*. Looks like you won the fight, but the sparkling jade waters are difficult to swim in and Phoenix, Poliwag and Mudkip are down there, you’ll have to save them and solve the mystery of the sapphires and discover the reason why Phoenix wants them.

    What will you do now?


    Wayne: Repost of Last Update


    ~Ruby Mountain~ (Colour - DarkRed)

    Rad Ed:

    You and Gog begin to linger up the mountain noticing straight away at the sheer steepness of it, but the willingness for adventure drives you on, but the climb will only be part of the difficultness you are sure to find on this mountain. As you continue to climb, Gog following of course, you notice a sudden drop in temperature around half way up, Gog looks upwards and so do you as you can see the Crystal Peek which is the icy top of this mountain and the highest point on the island, however not wanting to rest you both pursue on with the climb. A little while later you study the ground, noticing a few bright sparkles and some underground tunnels, you reach closer to the rubies but then you notice a small rock formation a few feet away. The rock seems to have two bits sticking out of it, sort of like folding arms and is a grey crumbling type colour, the rock moves slowly out of position revealing itself to you, you instantly realise it’s a Geodude (or Geodudette). You look at your partner, Gog, and then back at the Geodude who begins to roll towards the tunnel that was made however long ago. You watch as the Geodude rolls down the tunnel and out of sight. “Scizor we missed another one!” A feminine voice emerges from meters away behind some of the rocks and near some other tunnels: you and Gog follow the shout carefully; this leads you into a deeper part of the mountain into a cave type shelter, however this cave is huge and probably leads all the way up the mountain and all the way to the bottom or something close to that. You look around for the one who shouted and notice a girl about your age, wearing hiking gear with a steal mantis Pokemon next to her, the steel mantis is a jet red colour, with various patterns on its cold steel rounded off claws, its eyes display a sense of calmness however its legs and wings show how fast it should be able to go.

    ”Damn another Geodude gone,” she sighs, she then looks up and notices you and Gog staring at her. “Hey punk, you got a problem?” She shouts rudely as you notice the definite change in your tone of voice. She then takes off her helmet letting her elbow length brown hair flow gracefully down her body to its position beside her elbows (?_? forgive me for that line XD). “How did you even get into this cavern, it stretches throughout the mountain and all the fighting, rock and dark liking Pokemon, now you’re going to let me go find a Geodude or I’ll thrash you in a battle first. It’s your choice!” She shouts menacingly before nodding at her Scizor and then looking back at you.

    What will you do now?


    Missed you out? Questions? Observations? Bad luck i'll be on holiday :P If you pm me i'll reply ASAP when I return.

    See you all round, au voir or whatever!

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •