UGGABUGGABOO!! (Halloween 2006) - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UGGABUGGABOO!! (Halloween 2006)

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Rawwwwwwwrrrrrr, Tis that time of the year again, vampires Dressing up as Kidsand the Kids wandering the night looking for blood, The Living Go to bed and the Dead wake for bread, And Most of all...the One monster to rule them all awakens and Fright is shuddered throgh the world when The Hamulator Appears to eat up all your Ham and if your jewish....well no one really knows what happens to the jewish on Hamloween, but one can just iamgine, but never fear you'll always be Safe in FB land, ok Maybe a little bit but still it's fun runnnig from rabid Pokemon ready to eat you up and such.

So here we are, another spooky night and another day of fright, Shall thoust Get tricked, or shall thouse Be Treated? Well from this old an a Trick shall be laid for all, And What thoust shall recive is one of the Devils incarantions itself a set of Devil Horns that Boost any Fire attack when Worn by a Pokemon.

Quoth the Arnie: Pie No more
    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post
    And on the spookiest night of the year comes a special candy which has strange effects on Ghost and Dark Type Pokémon. Any normal Pokémon tasting this delicious treat will raise the usual one level gained by any rare candy, but Ghost and Dark Types will receive two levels while a Ghost/Dark DUAL type will receive four levels. Spookeh!

So from me everyone will receive

x1 Halloween Candy and
    x1 Double Move Tutor Pass

Happy Halloween!

Note: If Banked, the Halloween Candy will be worth the same as a normal rare candy unless used immediately in this thread to raise a Pokémon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect View Post
    Happy Halloween. :O

From SM comes a Gengar plushie, which teaches one Pokemon Torment and Taunt! One use only though, so use it wisely... :O
    Quote Originally Posted by ロキさま View Post
    2 Rare Candies and a TM Bubblebeam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Happy Halloween!

I shall give everyone:
    - Special wand with a Sneasel head at the end of it that when used by a pokemon it gives them a level and teaches the pokemon Nightmare. Be careful on who to use it because it is one use and the magic will disappear.
    - Double Daycare Pass
    Picking up all that crap:

From Arn: Speshul Devil Horns (Attaching to my Dunsparce ^^)
    From Tess: Halloween Candy (Using on Shiftry, raising him from 27 to 29) and Double MT Pass
    From SM: Gengar Ploosh thing (Letting Banette squish it, making her learn Torment and Taunt =D)
    From Loki: TM Bubblebeam and 2 Candies. =o
    From Wayne: Sneasel Wand Thing (Using it to teach Dunsparce Nightmare) and a Double Daycare Pass.

Thanks guys. ^^
    Last edited by Joe; 1st November 2006 at 11:38 AM. Reason: *is an idiot* Nightmare AND ONE LEVEL >>;

1x Devil Horns [Attaching to my Nidorina]
    1x Halloween Candy (Which i'll be giving to my Level 54 Gengar, making him Level 56)
    1x Double Move Tutor Pass
    1x Gengar plushie (Torment + Taunt)
    2x Rare Candies
    1x TM Bubblebeam
    1x Sneasel Wand (Level + Nightmare) [Using on my Gengar, making him 57]
    1x Double Daycare Pass

Thanks. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Happy Halloween!

I shall give everyone:
    - Special wand with a Sneasel head at the end of it that when used by a pokemon it gives them a level and teaches the pokemon Nightmare. Be careful on who to use it because it is one use and the magic will disappear.
    - Double Daycare Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by ロキさま View Post
    2 Rare Candies and a TM Bubblebeam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect View Post
    Happy Halloween. :O

From SM comes a Gengar plushie, which teaches one Pokemon Torment and Taunt! One use only though, so use it wisely... :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post
    And on the spookiest night of the year comes a special candy which has strange effects on Ghost and Dark Type Pokémon. Any normal Pokémon tasting this delicious treat will raise the usual one level gained by any rare candy, but Ghost and Dark Types will receive two levels while a Ghost/Dark DUAL type will receive four levels. Spookeh!

So from me everyone will receive

x1 Halloween Candy and
    x1 Double Move Tutor Pass

Happy Halloween!

Note: If Banked, the Halloween Candy will be worth the same as a normal rare candy unless used immediately in this thread to raise a Pokémon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Rawwwwwwwrrrrrr, Tis that time of the year again, vampires Dressing up as Kidsand the Kids wandering the night looking for blood, The Living Go to bed and the Dead wake for bread, And Most of all...the One monster to rule them all awakens and Fright is shuddered throgh the world when The Hamulator Appears to eat up all your Ham and if your jewish....well no one really knows what happens to the jewish on Hamloween, but one can just iamgine, but never fear you'll always be Safe in FB land, ok Maybe a little bit but still it's fun runnnig from rabid Pokemon ready to eat you up and such.

So here we are, another spooky night and another day of fright, Shall thoust Get tricked, or shall thouse Be Treated? Well from this old an a Trick shall be laid for all, And What thoust shall recive is one of the Devils incarantions itself a set of Devil Horns that Boost any Fire attack when Worn by a Pokemon.

Quoth the Arnie: Pie No more
    Picking up:
    - Sneasel Wand with Level Up and Nightmare teaching ability
    - Double Daycare Pass
    - TM Bubblebeam
    - 2 Rare Candies
    - Gengar Plushie with Torment and Taunt teaching ability
    - Double Move Tutor Pass
    - Devil Horns

Giving my Special Rare Candy to Sharpedo, raising her from level 55 to Level 57.

Thanks for the pressies.
    Last edited by Dark Fire; 1st November 2006 at 06:01 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12