Pokéblock Shop Records - Page 5

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 116

Thread: Pokéblock Shop Records

  1. #61
    Phoenix of the sky Faiyaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas, baybeh! :3
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Using the Super Blender for:

    PokeBlock 1: Ganlon, Aguav, Rabuta, and Spelon

    PokeBlock 2: Belue, Sitrus, Nomel, and Iapapa

    PokeBlock 3: Mago, Sitrus, Watmel, and Persim

  2. #62
    Joe
    Joe is offline
    The Incredible Homer!! Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Blender: Mega
    Berries Used: Grepa Berry / Pecha Berry / Oran Berry / Rabuta Berry
    Status: Leaving, BAI! *fl33s*

  3. #63
    Angel Wings ~ Shinjara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    457

    Default Confirmed for pick-up on Saturday, 2nd September

    Faiyaa
    Pokéblock: LiteBlue
    Taste: Bitter
    Effect: Raises Smartness by 60
    Berries Used: Aguav, Rabuta, Ganlon, Spelon

    Faiyaa
    Pokéblock: Olive
    Taste: Sour
    Effect: Raises Toughness by 45
    Berries Used: Sitrus, Nomel, Iapapa, Belue

    Faiyaa
    Pokéblock: Brown
    Taste: Sweet
    Effect: Raises Cuteness by 45
    Berries Used: Sitrus, Persim, Mago, Watmel

    Joe
    Pokéblock: Indigo
    Taste: Dry
    Effect: Raises Beauty by 30
    Berries Used: Oran, Pecha, Grepa, Rabuta.

  4. #64
    Phoenix of the sky Faiyaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas, baybeh! :3
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara View Post
    Faiyaa
    Pokéblock: LiteBlue
    Taste: Bitter
    Effect: Raises Smartness by 60
    Berries Used: Aguav, Rabuta, Ganlon, Spelon

    Faiyaa
    Pokéblock: Olive
    Taste: Sour
    Effect: Raises Toughness by 45
    Berries Used: Sitrus, Nomel, Iapapa, Belue

    Faiyaa
    Pokéblock: Brown
    Taste: Sweet
    Effect: Raises Cuteness by 45
    Berries Used: Sitrus, Persim, Mago, Watmel
    Picking up my three PokeBlocks, thanks.

  5. #65
    crezy man Ihfrett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    548
    Fizzy Bubbles


    Level 28~Level 25~Level 28~Level 26~Level 25
    Level 25

  6. #66
    Angel Wings ~ Shinjara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    457

    Default Confirmed for pickup on Saturday, September 16th.

    Ihfrett
    Pokéblock: Brown
    Taste: Sweet
    Effect: Raises Cuteness by 45.
    Berries Used: Grepa, Kelpsy, Pomeg,Petaya


    Ihfrett
    Pokéblock: Olive
    Taste: Sour
    Effect: Raises Toughness by 20
    Berries Used: Aspear, Iapapa, Qualot

  7. #67
    crezy man Ihfrett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara View Post
    Ihfrett
    Pokéblock: Brown
    Taste: Sweet
    Effect: Raises Cuteness by 45.
    Berries Used: Grepa, Kelpsy, Pomeg,Petaya


    Ihfrett
    Pokéblock: Olive
    Taste: Sour
    Effect: Raises Toughness by 20
    Berries Used: Aspear, Iapapa, Qualot
    Pickingthem both up. Thanks.
    Fizzy Bubbles


    Level 28~Level 25~Level 28~Level 26~Level 25
    Level 25

  8. #68
    perhaps a little blood... Nash MOMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    608

    Default

    Using the Super Blender with these berries.
    Belue Berry. [Link]
    Iapappa Berry. [Link]
    Nomel Berry. [Link]

  9. #69
    Angel Wings ~ Shinjara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Nash MOMO, the 16th September was a Pokéblock pick-up day. The next day for dropping off berries to be blended will be Wednesday the 20th September. Please bear this in mind in the future. Please make a new post on Wednesday or I won't blend that block. To summarise: Wednesdays are the days you should drop off berries. Saturdays are the days you pick up your completed pokéblock.

  10. #70
    perhaps a little blood... Nash MOMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara View Post
    Nash MOMO, the 16th September was a Pokéblock pick-up day. The next day for dropping off berries to be blended will be Wednesday the 20th September. Please bear this in mind in the future. Please make a new post on Wednesday or I won't blend that block. To summarise: Wednesdays are the days you should drop off berries. Saturdays are the days you pick up your completed pokéblock.
    I'm really sorry, Becki, it won't happen again.
    Today is Wednesday so...

    Using the Super Blender with these berries.
    Belue Berry. [Link]
    Iapappa Berry. [Link]
    Nomel Berry. [Link]

  11. #71
    Angel Wings ~ Shinjara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    457

    Default Confirmed for pickup on Saturday, September 23rd.

    Nash MOMO
    Pokéblock: Olive
    Taste: Sour
    Effect: Raises Toughness by 30
    Berries Used: Nomel, Iapapa, Belue.

  12. #72
    perhaps a little blood... Nash MOMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara View Post
    Nash MOMO
    Pokéblock: Olive
    Taste: Sour
    Effect: Raises Toughness by 30
    Berries Used: Nomel, Iapapa, Belue.
    Picking up my Olive Pokéblock. Thanks, Beck

  13. #73
    Joe
    Joe is offline
    The Incredible Homer!! Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara View Post
    Joe
    Pokéblock: Indigo
    Taste: Dry
    Effect: Raises Beauty by 30
    Berries Used: Oran, Pecha, Grepa, Rabuta.
    Picking this up, WAY late. >>;

  14. #74
    Registered User P/Arts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Using the Mega Blender, cheers, Becki:

    Mega Blender
    - 1x Lum Berry - Details
    - 1x Mago Berry - Details
    - 1x Oran Berry - Details
    - 1x Pecha Berry - Details

  15. #75
    Angel Wings ~ Shinjara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    457

    Default Confirmed for pick-up on Saturday, 30th September.

    P/Arts
    Pokéblock: Indigo
    Taste: Dry
    Effect: Raises Beauty by 30
    Berries Used: Oran, Pecha, Lum, Mago.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •