Merry Fizzmas 2013

Thread: Merry Fizzmas 2013

Default Merry Fizzmas 2013

That time once again where the snow snows and the bells jingle and the pressies unwrap.

from me everyone gets one Blueberry Slushie

Brain Freeze (Ice)
    The user emits thin ice type waves from it's mouth, the crystal effect floating towards the opponent, entering through any open pores in their skin. After one round the ice crystals start to attack the brain of the opponent, causing minor damage (the same amount that a confusion would hit). While the crystals attack the brain, the effect of brain freeze makes the opponent have a 10% chance of forgetting the move that was ordered last.
    Contest Type (Beauty)
    Contest Effect: Makes the last Pokemon to appeal lose <3 <3 <3 appeal points

Hope everyone has a good day.

Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar

Default Re: Merry Fizzmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Tis the season to be jolly, fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-laaaa!
    I hope you enjoy these special gifts from me this holiday season.

A Christmas Pokéball that has magical properties associated with some Pokémon.
    This Christmas Candy will give two levels to Ice Type Pokémon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
    This Cranberry Juice will give your Pokémon an intelligence boost, helping them to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned.
    This Super Pass will reward you with a few little perks in FB's shops on Monday.
    This Trading Card Palace Pass will allow you to choose any cards you like to the value of 75,000 coins from any of the currently available Booster Packs and Theme Decks on offer.
    When squished, this Magical Snorunt Plushie will reward you with 5,000 coins before reverting to a regular plushie that you may use to decorate your base.

Merry Christmas, and have a wonderful day!

The Christmas Candy, Cranberry Juice, Passes, and magical effects of the Snorunt Plushie, all expire on 30th December 2013 so be sure to use them on or before that date.
    All items bar the Pokéball are non-tradeable.

Santa Claus is coming to town, but that doesn't mean you can't have a few gifts from me. Merry X-mas Everyone!

This sweet and succulent Cranberry will raise your Pokémon's level by 2. (Expires December 30 2013)

1 x Heart Scale

Glitter Bauble (Filled with 2 Big Pearls)

A choice of either a Nevermeltice OR an Icy Rock

----------------------------

A choice of one of these special plushies to snuggle with on a cold winter night.
    Delibird Plushie ~ Gives a present which, once opened, showers your Pokémon in a mist of ice and snow, teaching them the move Blizzard. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
    Lapras Plushie ~ When squeezed by your Pokémon it will teach them Ice Beam. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
    Red Nosed Stantler Plushie ~ Just like Rudolf. Have a Pokemon squeeze it and it will somehow bestow that Pokemon with the knowledge to use the move Flash! Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.

Default It's Fizzzzzzmassssss!

"Welcome to my Christmas song. I'd like to thank you for the year. So I'm sending you this Christmas card. To say it's nice to have you here."

It soon comes around before you know it. Its Chriiiiisttmmasss!!!
    Now I know there are a lot of good boys and girls out there and here at Fizzy Bubbles we have been checking our lists not once, but twice.
    We have gifts for everyone to enjoy at this special time of year so go ahead and open them!

My gift to you is to re-introduce you to our Fizzy Bubbles Bakery, welcome! Here we’ve been hard at work cooking up some classic Christmas Treats for you all to enjoy this festive season. There is a limited number of treats however so you may choose TWO of the range to take home and eat. Would you like to look at our menu?

Christmas Delights Menu

Traditional Rum-Infused Christmas Pudding
    (Raises one Pokemon by 3 Levels)
    ~~~~~~~~
    Gingerbread Man
    (Raises all Contest Stats of one Pokemon by +20)
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cinamon Cupcakes
    (Raises I.Q of one Pokemon by 10)
    ~~~~~~~~
    Chocolate Orange Dome Cake
    (Allows one Pokemon to relearn 4 moves/learn 4 new Egg Moves)
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cognac Mince Pies
    (Allows one Pokemon to learn 4 MT Moves)
    ~~~~~~~~
    White Chocolate Yule Log
    (Teaches TM Hail and TM Frost Breath to one Pokemon that is compatible)

As an added gift for being such a valued customer we gift you all with these :
    Chocolate Coins (worth 5,000 coins when cashed in).

~Bon Appetite~

[All these treats expire on 15/01/14 so eat them whilst they're fresh]

And I shall conclude with my favourite Christmas Song:

"Snow is falling, all around me,
    People splaying, having fun,
    'Tis the season, of love and understanding,
    Merry Christmas Everyone"

Default Re: It's Fizzzzzzmassssss!

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    That time once again where the snow snows and the bells jingle and the pressies unwrap.

Brain Freeze (Ice)
    The user emits thin ice type waves from it's mouth, the crystal effect floating towards the opponent, entering through any open pores in their skin. After one round the ice crystals start to attack the brain of the opponent, causing minor damage (the same amount that a confusion would hit). While the crystals attack the brain, the effect of brain freeze makes the opponent have a 10% chance of forgetting the move that was ordered last.
    Contest Type (Beauty)

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This Christmas Candy will give two levels to Ice Type Pokémon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
    This Cranberry Juice will give your Pokémon an intelligence boost, helping them to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned.
    This Super Pass will reward you with a few little perks in FB's shops on Monday.
    This Trading Card Palace Pass will allow you to choose any cards you like to the value of 75,000 coins from any of the currently available Booster Packs and Theme Decks on offer.
    When squished, this Magical Snorunt Plushie will reward you with 5,000 coins before reverting to a regular plushie that you may use to decorate your base.

The Christmas Candy, Cranberry Juice, Passes, and magical effects of the Snorunt Plushie, all expire on 30th December 2013 so be sure to use them on or before that date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Santa Claus is coming to town, but that doesn't mean you can't have a few gifts from me. Merry X-mas Everyone!

This sweet and succulent Cranberry will raise your Pokémon's level by 2. (Expires December 30 2013)

1 x Heart Scale

A choice of one of these special plushies to snuggle with on a cold winter night.
    Delibird Plushie ~ Gives a present which, once opened, showers your Pokémon in a mist of ice and snow, teaching them the move Blizzard. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
    Lapras Plushie ~ When squeezed by your Pokémon it will teach them Ice Beam. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
    Red Nosed Stantler Plushie ~ Just like Rudolf. Have a Pokemon squeeze it and it will somehow bestow that Pokemon with the knowledge to use the move Flash! Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    "Welcome to my Christmas song. I'd like to thank you for the year. So I'm sending you this Christmas card. To say it's nice to have you here."

Now I know there are a lot of good boys and girls out there and here at Fizzy Bubbles we have been checking our lists not once, but twice.
    We have gifts for everyone to enjoy at this special time of year so go ahead and open them!

My gift to you is to re-introduce you to our Fizzy Bubbles Bakery, welcome! Here we’ve been hard at work cooking up some classic Christmas Treats for you all to enjoy this festive season. There is a limited number of treats however so you may choose TWO of the range to take home and eat. Would you like to look at our menu?

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
    Gingerbread Man
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cinamon Cupcakes
    ~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cognac Mince Pies
    ~~~~~~~~
    White Chocolate Yule Log

~Bon Appetite~

Feliz Navidad!

Picking up the following:
    1x Blueberry Slushie
    1x Christmas Ball
    1x Christmas Candy
    1x Cranberry Juice
    1x Super Pass
    1x Trading Card Palace Pass
    1x Magical Snorunt Plushie
    1x Cranberry
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Glitter Bauble
    1x Nevermeltice
    1x Delibird Plushie
    1x Traditional Rum-Infused Christmas Pudding
    1x Chocolate Orange Dome Cake
    1x Chocolate Coins

Using the following:
    -Blueberry Slushie on my starter Gastly to teach him the CM Brain Freeze
    -Feeding my Snover the Christmas Candy to bring her from Lv.1 to Lv.3
    -Giving the Cranberry Juice & Chocolate Orange Dome Cake to my Snivy to learn the MT Aqua Tail, Ems: Glare, Iron Tail, Magical Leaf, Twister
    -Feeding the Cranberry & Traditional Rum-Infused Christmas Pudding to my Solosis to raise him from Lv.12 to Lv.17
    -Opening the Delibird Plushie to teach my Jellicent Blizzard
    -Hugging the Snorunt Plushie for 5,000 coins

Last edited by Electric Blue Eye; 25th December 2013 at 06:06 AM.

Brain Freeze (Ice)
    Contest Type (Beauty)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 x Heart Scale

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
    Gingerbread Man
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cinamon Cupcakes
    ~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cognac Mince Pies
    ~~~~~~~~
    White Chocolate Yule Log

~Bon Appetite~

Merry Christmas, you guys are so cool for having events like these for everyone. I hope you guys have a happy holiday no matter what you celebrate!

Picking up:
    x1 Blueberry Slushie
    x1 Christmas Ball
    x1 Christmas Candy
    x1 Cranberry Juice
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Trading Card Palace Pass
    x1 Magical Snorunt Plushie
    x1 Cranberry
    x1 Heart Scale
    x1 Glitter Bauble
    x1 Nevermeltice
    x1 Delibird Plushie
    x1 Traditional Rum-Infused Christmas Pudding
    x1 Cognac Mince Pies
    x1 Chocolate Coins

(if you guys don't mind I'll be crossing the items off as I use them)

Using:
    The Blueberry Slushie to teach my Vanillite, Brain Freeze.
    Also feeding the Christmas Candy to Vanillite raising him from Lv.1 to Lv.3
    Giving the Cranberry Juice to my Smoochum to learn the MT Mimic
    Hugging the Magical Snorunt Plushie for 5,000 coins, making it less magical ^^;
    Giving the Cranberry to my Smoochum to raise her from Lv.1 to Lv.3
    Using the Delibird Plushie to teach my Piplup, Blizzard
    Feeding the Traditional Rum-Infused Christmas Pudding to my Houndour to raise his Lv.15 to 18
    And finally, feeding the Cognac Mince Pies to my Charmander Samantha to teach her the MTs Mega Punch, Mega Kick, Seismic Toss, Headbutt
    Last edited by Wyldstyle; 26th December 2013 at 10:57 PM.

Brain Freeze (Ice)
    Contest Type (Beauty)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 x Heart Scale

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
    Gingerbread Man
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cinamon Cupcakes
    ~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cognac Mince Pies
    ~~~~~~~~
    White Chocolate Yule Log

~Bon Appetite~

Thank you all for the wonderful gifts!

Picking up...
    1x Blueberry Slushie (Feeding it to my Eevee "Lumi" so she can learn Brain Freeze)
    1x Christmas Pokeball
    1x Christmas Candy (Feeding it to Shanthi my Swinub to raise her from Lv. 23 to Lv. 25)
    1x Cranberry Juice (Feeding it to Zorua to teach him MT Trick)
    1x Super Pass
    1x Trading Card Palace Pass
    1x Magical Snorunt Plushie with 5,000 coins
    1x Cranberry (Feeding it to my Charmander to raise her from Lv. 31 to Lv. 33) What? Charmander is evolving?! Charmander evolved into Charmeleon! Woot!
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Glitter Bauble (With 2 Big Pearls)
    1x Nevermeltice
    1x Lapras Plushie (Teaching my Swinub Ice Beam)
    1x Chocolate Orange Dome Cake (Teaching mt Purrloin EMs Foul Play, Feint Attack, Yawn, and Encore)
    1x Cognac Mince Pie (Teaching my Umbreon MTs Dark Pulse, Foul Play, Hyper Voice, and Spite)

Thank you again and Merry Christmas!

Brain Freeze (Ice)
    Contest Type (Beauty)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 x Heart Scale

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
    Gingerbread Man
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cinamon Cupcakes
    ~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cognac Mince Pies
    ~~~~~~~~
    White Chocolate Yule Log

~Bon Appetite~

Merry Fizzmas Errybody!

Collecting the following swag:
    1x Blueberry Slushie
    1x Christmas Pokéball
    1x Christmas Candy (feeding to Cloyster raising her from Lv.54 to Lv.56)
    1x Cranberry Juice
    1x Super Pass
    1x Trading Card Pass
    1x Snorunt Plushie
    1x Cranberry (feeding to Cloyster raising her from Lv.56 to Lv.58)
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Glitter Bourble
    1x Icy Rock
    1x Delibird Plushie
    1x Traditional Rum-Infused Christmas Pudding (feeding to Cloyster raising her from Lv.58 to Lv.61)
    1x Cinamon Cupcakes

[/size]
    Last edited by empoleon dynamite; 26th December 2013 at 08:22 PM.