Lurve Shack, Baby love shack (Valentines Day 2015)

Thread: Lurve Shack, Baby love shack (Valentines Day 2015)

Default Lurve Shack, Baby love shack (Valentines Day 2015)

LOVE SHACK BABY YEAAAAHHH!!

Love time is here, love time is there, love is all around and let the feeling show...sooongs

Ok, here's some lovely things for you lovely peeps and your lovely Pokes:

x1 - Valentines Ball
    x1 - Heartlax Base Item
    x1 - Bag of Love Powder, give this to one Female and one Male Pokemon and sprinkle it on top of them and BAM the power of Love gives them 3 levels each
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 14th February 2015 at 02:20 PM.

Default Re: Lurve Shack, Baby love shack

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Today I have a couple of lovely gifts for you:-
    x1 Super Pass ~ Gives two Monday candies, two free Egg/MT moves at the Move Tutor, 1 additional happiness point in the Salon, and double Daycare levels. Expires 16th February 2015.
    x1 Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible and can only be used in the PokéSpa. Expires 12th April 2015.

Have a love filled day!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I hope your day is special no matter how you spend it!

You may choose one of the following bouquets:

*Bouquet of Red Roses – Its sweet scent has special properties, when inhaled Fire or Ground Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of White Lilies – Its invigorating scent has special properties, when inhaled Water or Ice Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of Yellow Carnations – Its refreshing scent has special properties, when inhaled Electric or Grass Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of Pink Tulips – Its calming scent has special properties, when inhaled Normal or Flying Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of Purple Orchids – Its bold scent has special properties, when inhaled Ghost or Psychic Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone

1x Heart Scale

And a choice between either the Red or Pink Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

For you all on this day of Love and Happiness I give to you the following:

1x Valentine Candy ~ Gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Beauty Points from the Salon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy. Full Beauty Training must be linked to when using your Valentines Candy. Please record its use upon pickup.
    1x Love Berry Juice ~ Causes the Pokémon who drinks it to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned. Expires 23rd February 2015.
    1x Love Berry (Raises a Pokemon 2 Levels and must be used in this thread)
    1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3

Default Hello my darling, hello my honey, hello my Valentine!

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post

Love time is here, love time is there, love is all around and let the feeling show...sooongs

x1 - Valentines Ball
    x1 - Heartlax Base Item
    x1 - Bag of Love Powder, give this to one Female and one Male Pokemon and sprinkle it on top of them and BAM the power of Love gives them 3 levels each
    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

x1 Super Pass ~ Gives two Monday candies, two free Egg/MT moves at the Move Tutor, 1 additional happiness point in the Salon, and double Daycare levels. Expires 16th February 2015.
    x1 Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible and can only be used in the PokéSpa. Expires 12th April 2015.

Have a love filled day!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I hope your day is special no matter how you spend it!

*Bouquet of Yellow Carnations – Its refreshing scent has special properties, when inhaled Electric or Grass Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone

1x Heart Scale

And a choice between either the Red or Pink Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x Valentine Candy ~ Gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Beauty Points from the Salon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy. Full Beauty Training must be linked to when using your Valentines Candy. Please record its use upon pickup.
    1x Love Berry Juice ~ Causes the Pokémon who drinks it to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned. Expires 23rd February 2015.
    1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Picking up from everyone;
    x1 Valentines Ball
    x1 Heartlax Base Item
    x1 Bag of Love Powder
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Passion Pokéblock
    x1 Bouquet of Yellow Carnations
    x1 Heart Scale
    x1 Pink Valentines coin case, containing 1,000 coins.
    x1 Valentine Candy
    x1 Love Berry Juice
    x1 Love Berry
    x1 TM Attract

Using;
    Sparkling some love powder over my Lv.16 Male Meowth Meow and Lv.1 Female Meowth Lemon, raising their levels to 19 and 4 respectfully. The powders effect causing the oblivious male meowth to run off somewhere for a short second before returning with a big beautiful jewel to present to the female meowth of his affections. The female meowth blushes slightly before cuddling close to meow as the two being to purr happily.

Giving the Bouquet of Yellow Carnations to my Mareep Apy who sniffs the beautiful flowers allowing me to raise his level from 43 to 46 and teaching him the MT Electroweb. Also giving him the Love Berry Juice to learn the MT Shockwave.

Feeding the Valentines Candy and Love Berry to my very happy Vulpix Roxy, raising her level from 3 to 7.

Finally, teaching TM Attract to my Piplup Epy.

Taking back with me;
    x1 Valentines Ball
    x1 Heartlax Base Item
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Passion Pokéblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 12th April 2015.
    x1 Heart Scale
    x1 Pink Valentines coin case, containing 1,000 coins.

Thank you, and I hope you've all had a splendid day!
    Last edited by enchantress; 14th April 2015 at 06:51 PM.

x1 - Valentines Ball
    x1 - Heartlax Base Item
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a love filled day!

*Bouquet of Red Roses – Its sweet scent has special properties, when inhaled Fire or Ground Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of White Lilies – Its invigorating scent has special properties, when inhaled Water or Ice Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of Pink Tulips – Its calming scent has special properties, when inhaled Normal or Flying Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of Purple Orchids – Its bold scent has special properties, when inhaled Ghost or Psychic Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone

1x Heart Scale

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3

Picking up...

1x Valentine's Ball
    1x Heartlax Base Item
    1x Bag of Love Powder - Using it to raise my Espeon from Level 27 to Level 30 and my Umbreon from Level 17 to Level 20
    1x Super Pass
    1x Passion Pokeblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 15th Feb 2015.
    1x Bouquet of Red Roses - Using it on my Flareon to raise her from Level 27 to Level 30 and Teaching her MT Iron Tail
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Pink Valentine's Coin Case with 5,000 coins
    1x Valentine Candy - Using it on my Vulpix with 10 Beauty Points to raise him from Level 27 to Level 29
    1x Love Berry Juice - using it to teach my Vaporeon TM Water Pulse
    1x Love Berry - Using it to raise my Jolteon from Level 10 to Level 12
    1x TM Attract

Thanks!
    Last edited by enchantress; 18th February 2015 at 10:46 AM.

The Light at the End Electric Blue Eye's Avatar

x1 - Valentines Ball
    x1 - Heartlax Base Item
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a love filled day!

1x Heart Scale

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Hope it's not too late...

Picking up...
    From Arnold:-
    Valentines Ball
    Heartlax Base Item
    Bag of Love Powder

From Enchantress:-
    Super Pass
    Passion Pokéblock

From Stark:-
    Bouquet of Red Roses
    Heart Scale
    Red Valentines coins case, containing 1,000 coins.

And from Arc_Angel:-
    Valentines Candy
    Love Berry Juice
    Love Berry
    TM Attract

Usage to come...
    -Using the Love Powder, sprinkling it all over my Lv.44 Jellicent and Lv.3 Frillish raising both their levels respectfully to 47 and 6.
    -Giving the Bouquet of Red Roses to my nature loving Growlithe, raising her to Lv.1 to 4 and teaching her the MT Outrage and the Love Berry Juice to teach her EM Flare Blitz.
    -And the Love Berry and Valentines Candy to my Lv.17 Munchlax (10HPs) who apparently is laying on the Heartlax...raising his level to 21.
    Last edited by Electric Blue Eye; 16th February 2015 at 03:48 AM.