It's Christmas! (2014)

Thread: It's Christmas! (2014)

Default It's Christmas! (2014)

Its that time of the year once again, turkeys cooking, presents opening...toys probably not working because someone forgot to buy batteries..fun times, you know what else is fun?

Free stuff, here's some free stuff

includes:
    x3 Mysterious Gummi - Raises IQ of All Types
    x3 Red Gummi - Raises IQ of Fire Types
    x3 Grass gummi - Raises IQ of Grass Types
    x3 Blue Gummi - Raises IQ of Water Types

And

Blueberry Slushie

Brain Freeze (Ice)
    The user emits thin ice type waves from it's mouth, the crystal effect floating towards the opponent, entering through any open pores in their skin. After one round the ice crystals start to attack the brain of the opponent, causing minor damage (the same amount that a confusion would hit). While the crystals attack the brain, the effect of brain freeze makes the opponent have a 10% chance of forgetting the move that was ordered last.
    Contest Type (Beauty)
    Contest Effect: Makes the last Pokemon to appeal lose <3 <3 <3 appeal points
    Last edited by Stark; 26th December 2014 at 10:16 PM.

Default Re: It's Christmas!

It's Christmas time... So here's to you raise a glass for everyone... Here's to them underneath that burning sun... Let them know that Christmas time is here!

And while you're at it have a few Christmas goodies for yourselves...

This Christmas Candy will give two levels to Ice Type Pokémon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
    This Cranberry Juice will give your Pokémon an intelligence boost, helping them to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned.
    This sweet and succulent Cranberry will raise your Pokémon's level by 2. (Expires December 31 2014)
    1 x Heart Scale

A choice of one of these special plushies to snuggle with on a cold winter night.
    Delibird Plushie ~ Gives a present which, once opened, showers your Pokémon in a mist of ice and snow, teaching them the move Blizzard. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
    Lapras Plushie ~ When squeezed by your Pokémon it will teach them Ice Beam. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
    Red Nosed Stantler Plushie ~ Just like Rudolf. Have a Pokemon squeeze it and it will somehow bestow that Pokemon with the knowledge to use the move Flash! Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Tis the season to be jolly, fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-laaaa!
    I hope you enjoy these special gifts from me this holiday season.

This Super Pass will reward you with a few little perks in FB's shops on Monday.
    This Trading Card Palace Pass will allow you to choose any cards you like to the value of 75,000 coins from any of the currently available Booster Packs and Theme Decks on offer.

And finally, a choice of one of these two lovely Pokéballs:-
    (Please only quote the one you wish to keep)
    A Christmas Pokéball (A Pokémon is released from this ball in a flurry of snowflakes.
    Stantler, Delibird, Snover, Deerling and Cryogonal will receive two Beauty Points if captured with this Pokéball)
    Or this delicious Gingerbread Ball (Works the same as a normal Pokéball but beware!
    It is edible so you might want to be very careful about actually housing a Pokémon in it)

Merry Christmas and have a wonderful day!

The passes are non-tradeable and expire on 29th December 2014
    so please be sure to use them on or before that date.

Merry Merry Christmas

Santa left me a special bag of presents this year and I thought I would share them all with the lovely members of FB ^-^

Inside is a very special item:

MYSTIC MISTLETOE
    This seemingly normal sprig of foliage has a special mystic aura that affects whomever kisses underneath it.
    ~Two of your own Pokemon may exchange a Christmas kiss but they must be of opposing genders
    ~Both Pokemon gain 3 Levels each
    ~Both receive 2 Beauty Points each
    ~The Beauty Contest Stat of each Pokemon raises by 20 (You must post this stat gain for each Pokemon in the Pokespa for final confirmation)
    ~Each Pokemon will learn one new Egg Move each.

Also in the bag is:

TM Frost Breath
    3x Clear Gummi's
    3 x Blue Gummi's
    3x White Gummi's

Enjoy ^-^

The Light at the End Electric Blue Eye's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Its that time of the year once again, turkeys cooking, presents opening...toys probably not working because someone forgot to buy batteries..fun times, you know what else is fun?

includes:

And

Blueberry Slushie

Brain Freeze (Ice)
    The user emits thin ice type waves from it's mouth, the crystal effect floating towards the opponent, entering through any open pores in their skin. After one round the ice crystals start to attack the brain of the opponent, causing minor damage (the same amount that a confusion would hit). While the crystals attack the brain, the effect of brain freeze makes the opponent have a 10% chance of forgetting the move that was ordered last.
    Contest Type (Beauty)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    It's Christmas time... So here's to you raise a glass for everyone... Here's to them underneath that burning sun... Let them know that Christmas time is here!

This Christmas Candy will give two levels to Ice Type Pokémon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
    This Cranberry Juice will give your Pokémon an intelligence boost, helping them to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned.
    This sweet and succulent Cranberry will raise your Pokémon's level by 2. (Expires December 31 2014)
    1 x Heart Scale

A choice of one of these special plushies to snuggle with on a cold winter night.
    Red Nosed Stantler Plushie ~ Just like Rudolf. Have a Pokemon squeeze it and it will somehow bestow that Pokemon with the knowledge to use the move Flash! Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This Super Pass will reward you with a few little perks in FB's shops on Monday.
    This Trading Card Palace Pass will allow you to choose any cards you like to the value of 75,000 coins from any of the currently available Booster Packs and Theme Decks on offer.

A Christmas Pokéball (A Pokémon is released from this ball in a flurry of snowflakes.
    Stantler, Delibird, Snover, Deerling and Cryogonal will receive two Beauty Points if captured with this Pokéball)

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Merry Merry Christmas

Santa left me a special bag of presents this year and I thought I would share them all with the lovely members of FB ^-^

MYSTIC MISTLETOE
    This seemingly normal sprig of foliage has a special mystic aura that affects whomever kisses underneath it.
    ~Two of your own Pokemon may exchange a Christmas kiss but they must be of opposing genders
    ~The Beauty Contest Stat of each Pokemon raises by 20 (You must post this stat gain for each Pokemon in the Pokespa for final confirmation)

Also in the bag is:

TM Frost Breath
    3x Clear Gummi's
    3 x Blue Gummi's
    3x White Gummi's

Enjoy ^-^
    Merry Fizzmas Everyone!

Grabbing a whole bunch of free stuff!!

From Arnold:-
    Picking up x3 Mysterious Gummis, x3 Red Gummis, x3 Grass Gummis, and x3 Blue Gummis.
    Also picking up a Blueberry Slushi (when consumed will teach the Custom Move, Brain Freeze.)

From Stark:-
    Picking up a Christmas Candy and banking it, sadly no ice types …
    Picking up a Cranberry Juice and giving it to my future wrestling superstar Emmett the Tepig to learn the EM Body Slam.
    Picking up a normal Cranberry to also raise my Tepig’s level from 8 to 10.
    Picking up a Heart Scale.
    And choosing the Red Nosed Stantler Plushie, having my Mime Jr. hug it...*Mime Jr. has learned FLASH*

From Enchantress:-
    Picking up a Super Pass, to use on Monday.
    A Trading Card Palace Pass, worth 75,000 coins.
    And a Christmas Pokeball.

From Arc_Angel:-
    Waddling over toward the Mistletoe, Rosa, the trainer’s female Budew drags a very serious blank expression-ed male Snivy to stand underneath it before she blushes, expecting the snake-lizard Pokémon to make the first move, but not getting the point, Rosa gives up before using her petals to tip the Snivy off of his feet and kisses him smack on the lips!!

"You go girl!" *coughs and clears throat* "Moving on..."

Raising the levels of my Budew from 1 to 4 and Snivy from 32 to 35.
    Both, already have their BPs maxed out.
    Raising the Beauty Stat of my Quiet Budew from 0 to 20 and of my Serious Snivy from 10 to 30.
    And finally teaching my Budew the EM Spikes and Snivy the EM Pursuit.

Lastly, picking up the TM Frost Bite, x3 Clear Gummis, x3 Blue Gummis, and x3 White Gummis. Thanks.
    Last edited by Electric Blue Eye; 28th December 2014 at 05:44 AM.

includes:

And

Blueberry Slushie

Brain Freeze (Ice)
    Contest Type (Beauty)

1 x Heart Scale

Lapras Plushie ~ When squeezed by your Pokémon it will teach them Ice Beam. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Or this delicious Gingerbread Ball (Works the same as a normal Pokéball but beware!
    It is edible so you might want to be very careful about actually housing a Pokémon in it)

Merry Merry Christmas

MYSTIC MISTLETOE

Also in the bag is:

TM Frost Breath
    3x Clear Gummi's
    3 x Blue Gummi's
    3x White Gummi's

Enjoy ^-^
    Wow, and here I thought we weren't even going to get a Christmas Thread this year ^^; well Merry belated Christmas everybody!

Picking up the following:
    3 Mysterious Gummis
    3 Red Gummis
    3 Grass Gummis
    3 Blue Gummis
    Blueberry Slushie
    Christmas Candy
    Cranberry Juice
    Cranberry
    1 Heart Scale
    Lapras Plushie
    Super Pass
    Trading Card Palace Pass
    Gingerbread Ball
    Mystic Mistletoe
    TM Frost Breath
    3 Clear Gummis
    Another 3 Blue Gummis
    And finally 3 White Gummis

~*~*~

Using the following:
    Giving my Snover the Blueberry Slushie to drink and teach the CM Brain Freeze.
    Also giving my Snover the Christmas Candy & Regular Cranberry, raising her from Lv.33 to 37.
    Giving the Cranberry Juice to my Male Meowth, teaching him the EM Snatch.

~*~*~

Lastly, having my Male and Female Houndour’s kiss underneath the sprig of foliage.
    Both Houndour’s blush happily as the magical effect takes hold…granting them…

Raising the level of my Male Houndour from 54 to 57!
    BP is already maxed.
    Having my Serious Houndour get his Beauty Stat raised from 10 to 30!
    Finally, teaching my Male Houndour the EM Punishment!

Raising the level of my Female Houndour from 3 to 6!
    BP is already maxed.
    Having my Modest Houndour gets her Beauty Stat raised from 10 to 30!
    Finally, teaching my Female Houdour the EM Pursuit!

Thank you for all the gifts! I'm afraid I didn't get you guys anything though...
    Last edited by sweetbbydoll; 29th December 2014 at 06:51 AM.

includes:

And

Blueberry Slushie

Brain Freeze (Ice)
    Contest Type (Beauty)

1 x Heart Scale

Delibird Plushie ~ Gives a present which, once opened, showers your Pokémon in a mist of ice and snow, teaching them the move Blizzard. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Merry Christmas

MYSTIC MISTLETOE

Also in the bag is:

TM Frost Breath
    3x Clear Gummi's
    3 x Blue Gummi's
    3x White Gummi's

Enjoy ^-^
    MERRY CHRISTMAS FB

Picking up the following swag:
    3x Mysterious Gummis
    3x Red Gummis
    3x Grass Gummis
    3x Blue Gummis
    1x Blueberry Slushie (Teaching Brain Freeze to Skrelp)
    1x Christmas Candy (Raising Cloyster from Lv.61 to Lv.63)
    1x Cranberry Juice
    1x Cranberry (Raising Skrelp from Lv.44 to Lv.46)
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Lapras Plushie
    1x Super Pass
    1x Gingerbread Ball
    1x TM Frost Breath
    3x Clear Gummis
    3x Blue Gummis
    3x White Gummis

Wes took aim and lobbed the sprig of mistletoe into the frigid southern sea they’d been voyaging across over the holidays, the icy surf gobbling it up as it quickly lost altitude. Reaver and Toxique were sparring above a deep sea trench, the smaller Skrelp taking Camouflage in a field of seaweed. The Kingdra was good at sniffing her out by now, veering in her general direction at tenacious speed… Suddenly! The sprig of mistletoe caught him on the snout, Toxique seizing the chance to break her cover and give the seahorse a kiss…

~Toxique goes from Lv.46 to Lv.48. Reaver is already Lv.100
    ~Toxique goes from 0 Beauty Points to 2 Beauty Points. Reaver already has 10 Beauty Points
    ~Toxique (Modest) goes from a Beauty Stat of 0 to 20. Reaver (Rash) already has a Beauty Stat of 100
    ~Toxique learns the EM Play Rough. Reaver learns the EM Clear Smog

Reaver looked violated as the mock kelp Pokémon hooked her tail around his, flashing a brilliant white as she began to metamorphosis. The sea dragon’s spine twisted and elongated, her pectoral fins growing like weedy branches and her tail coiling further around Reaver until he was completely smothered. The light ran off her murky figure, revealing a brilliant red-green headdress. Reaver was looking lightheaded, although that may have been courtesy of the sea dragon's Poison Touch

Toxique evolved into !

Last edited by empoleon dynamite; 27th December 2014 at 09:40 PM.

includes:

And

Blueberry Slushie

Brain Freeze (Ice)
    Contest Type (Beauty)

1 x Heart Scale

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Merry Christmas

MYSTIC MISTLETOE
    This seemingly normal spring of foliage has a special mystic aura that affects whomever kisses underneath it.

Also in the bag is:

TM Frost Breath
    3x Clear Gummi's
    3 x Blue Gummi's
    3x White Gummi's

Enjoy ^-^
    Picking up:
    3x Mysterious Gummis
    3x Red Gummis
    3x Grass Gummis
    3x Blue Gummis
    1x Blueberry Slushie - Giving it to my Swinub Shanthi to teach her Brain Freeze
    1x Christmas Candy - Giving it to my Swinub Shanthi to raise her from level 25 to level 27
    1x Cranberry Juice
    1x Cranberry - Giving it to my Deerling to raise him from level 1 to level 3
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Stantler Plushie
    1x Super Pass
    1x Trading Card Pass
    1x Christmas Ball - Transferring my Deerling into this Christmas Ball
    1x TM Frost Breath
    3x Clear Gummis
    3x Blue Gummis
    3x White Gummis

Finally I will have my Jolteon Arashi and my Vaporeon Rayne have a kiss under the Mystic Mistletoe

Raising Jolteon from level 10 to level 13
    Raising Vaporeon from level 8 to level 11
    Raising Jolteon's BPs from 0 to 2
    Raising Vaporeon's BPs from 0 to 2
    Raising Rash Jolteon's Beauty stat from 10 to 30
    Raising Mild Vaporeon's Beauty stat from 10 to 30
    Teaching Jolteon EM Detect
    Teaching Vaporeon EM Detect

Thanks! and Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by Stark; 28th December 2014 at 11:24 AM.