Hoppity Hop (Easter 2009)

Thread: Hoppity Hop (Easter 2009)

Default Hoppity Hop (Easter 2009)

No, it's not a Hoppip invasion..although it might be cool to see o0 BUT NO...It's Chocolate Time, it's the time Zombie Jesus rose from his gwave and slaughtered hundreds in the great zombie Massacre of aughtsix, and devoured on the chocolate surprises that sprung from their corpses, and as all traditions from there on, every child has been given chocolate eggs in remembrance of those deliciously chocolaty corpses, yum yum.

Anyways, I bring to you *Rolls out a Giant Egg for every member and hands them a cricket bat*

Alrighty, my chumly chums and chumettes, now you get to beat the remains of the egg to bits and what shall be inside..well i'll tell you, from me you'll receive:

x1 Chocolate Berry (+1 Level, Expires April 16th)
    x1 Chocolate Egg (+2 Levels, Expires April 16th)
    x1 Chocolate Candy (+3 Levels, Expires 16th April)
    x1 Golden Egg (Cashable for 3,000 coins or used as a base decoration)

and watch out for many things to from the Arnie Bunny, who knows what may get loose.

Happy Zombie Jesus day one and all, nom nom nom
    Last edited by Arnold; 11th April 2009 at 02:10 PM.

Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar

Default Re: Hoppity Hop..

Happy Easter FB!

That cheeky Easter Buneary has been at it again, sneaking into the Soopah Doopah Private Boards in the dead of night and leaving so much chocoloate behind that I'm getting tummy aches just looking at it. So with all of this delectable chocolate just laying around, I figure it's only fair to share. If you'd like one or more of these items, simply quote which ones you'd like and they're all yours ^-^.

x1 In addition to the chocolate you may also have this Super Pass to do with as you please. Expires April 13, 2009.
    x1 Chocolate Pokéball made of 100% pure chocolate and works like a normal Pokéball.
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock which will raise your Pokémon's Cute Stats by 40. Expires July 5, 2009.
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves. (Non-Tradeable). Expires April 13, 2009.

*hands out chocoholic anonymous pamphlets* :p

HAPPY EASTER GREETINGS TO YOU ALL

Buneary came back to the private boards after it had visited Tess and Arn with 2 friends, each bearing gift baskets, all with delicious goodies for you and your Pokemon. I was instructed to give them all away to you, so here I am in my Wigglytuff outfit bouncing away with embarassment for your benefit, bearing a choice of 3 Baskets =p

Torchic Goodie Basket
    * Torchic TCG
    * Torchic Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Fire Spin)
    * Fire Coin Case w/2,000 coins

OR

Buneary Goodie Basket
    * Buneary TCG
    * Buneary Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Bounce)
    * Cotton Coin Case w/2,000 coins

OR

Exeggcute Goodie Basket
    * Exeggcute TCG
    * Exeggcute Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Seed Bomb)
    * Leaf Coin Case w/2000 coins

Please quote your choice and enjoy ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    No, it's not a Hoppip invasion..although it might be cool to see o0 BUT NO...It's Chocolate Time, it's the time Zombie Jesus rose from his gwave and slaughtered hundreds in the great zombie Massacre of aughtsix, and devoured on the chocolate surprises that sprung from their corpses, and as all traditions from there on, every child has been given chocolate eggs in remembrance of those deliciously chocolaty corpses, yum yum.

Anyways, I bring to you *Rolls out a Giant Egg for every member and hands them a cricket bat*

Alrighty, my chumly chums and chumettes, now you get to beat the remains of the egg to bits and what shall be inside..well i'll tell you, from me you'll receive:

and watch out for many things to from the Arnie Bunny, who knows what may get loose.

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Happy Easter FB!

That cheeky Easter Buneary has been at it again, sneaking into the Soopah Doopah Private Boards in the dead of night and leaving so much chocoloate behind that I'm getting tummy aches just looking at it. So with all of this delectable chocolate just laying around, I figure it's only fair to share. If you'd like one or more of these items, simply quote which ones you'd like and they're all yours ^-^.

x1 In addition to the chocolate you may also have this Super Pass to do with as you please. Expires April 13, 2009.
    x1 Chocolate Pokéball made of 100% pure chocolate and works like a normal Pokéball.
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock which will raise your Pokémon's Cute Stats by 40. Expires July 5, 2009.
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves. (Non-Tradeable). Expires April 13, 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

Buneary came back to the private boards after it had visited Tess and Arn with 2 friends, each bearing gift baskets, all with delicious goodies for you and your Pokemon. I was instructed to give them all away to you, so here I am in my Wigglytuff outfit bouncing away with embarassment for your benefit, bearing a choice of 3 Baskets =p

Buneary Goodie Basket
    * Buneary TCG

Picking up the following:
    x1 Chocolate Berry
    x1 Chocolate Egg
    x1 Chocolate Candy
    x1 Golden Egg
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Chocolate Ball
    x1 Chocolate Pokeblock
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry
    x1 Buneary Goodie Basket
    Buneary TCG, Chocolate Figure & Cotton Coin Case

Using the following:
    x1 Chocolate Berry on Teddiursa, Leveling him from Lv.20 to Lv.21
    x1 Chocolate Egg on Teddiursa, Leveling him from Lv.21 to Lv.23
    x1 Chocolate Candy on Teddiursa, Leveling him from Lv.23 to Lv.26
    x1 Chocolate ball to house my Teddiursa
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry to teach my Larvitar EM's Outrage, Dragon Dance, Ancient Power and Iron Head
    x1 Buneary Figure to teach Teddiursa Bounce

Have a Happy Easter all ^^ *fl33s before Honii barfs on the friendly people Oo*

Blog Entries

Default Would You Like That

Happy Easter FB!

Buneary Goodie Basket
    * Buneary TCG

Picking up:
    X1 Chocolate Berry
    x1 Chocolate Egg
    X1 Chocolate Candy
    X1 Golden Egg
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Chocolate Ball
    x1 Chocolate Pokeblock
    x1 Buneary TCG
    x1 Buneary Chocolate Figure
    x1 Cotton Coin Case W/2000 Coins

Using Items:
    X1 Chocolate Berry
    x1 Chocolate Egg
    X1 Chocolate Candy
    x1 White Chocolate Berry
    x1 Buneary Chocolate Figure *munchmunch*

~ Leveling L32 Wartortle to L40
    ~ Teaching Wartortle Bounce.

Thanks for all these sweets. :3
    Last edited by Silver Wind; 12th April 2009 at 07:51 AM.

Glacierr Island's Terror Mountain! *Bwahaha*

Happy Easter FB!

Buneary Goodie Basket
    * Buneary TCG

Wow wow wow! =D Happy Zombie Jesus Day to you guys too! Thankies~!

Collecting:
    x01 Chocolate Berry
    x01 Chocolate Egg
    x01 Chocolate Candy
    x01 Golden Egg
    x01 Super Pass
    x01 Chocolate Ball
    x01 Chocolate Pokéblock
    x01 Chocolate Memory Berry
    x01 Buneary Goodie Basket
    * Buneary TCG

Using the Chocolate Berry, Candy, and Egg on Perona the Duskull to raise her from Lv.30 to Lv.36

*Descreatly takes one of Tessies chocoholic pamphlets and walks away with the goodies. =]*

Where the miis are at. Lil' Psycho.'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Happy Easter FB!

Buneary Goodie Basket
    * Buneary TCG

Collecting:

x1 Chocolate Berry
    x1 Chocolate Egg
    x1 Chocolate Candy
    x1 Golden Egg
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Chocolate Ball
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock
    x1 Buneary Goodie Basket with:
    x1Buneary TCG
    x1Buneary Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Bounce)
    x1Cotton Coin Case w/2,000 coins

Using:
    Chocolate Egg, Berry and candy to raise Scizor from level 27 to level 33.
    Chocolate Memory Berry to teach Bagon EMs Shadow Claw, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush and Fire Fang.
    Buneary Figure on Bagon to teach her Bounce.
    Last edited by Lil' Psycho.; 12th April 2009 at 02:41 PM.

Blog Entries

Happy Easter FB!

Torchic Goodie Basket
    * Torchic TCG

Well, Happy Zombie Jesus day indeed then.

Picking up the following loot to keep.

x1 Super Pass
    x1 Chocolate Pokeball
    x1 Golden Egg
    x1 Fire Coin Case
    x1 Torchic TCG

And the following disposables for use.

x1 CHocolate Berry
    x1 Chocolate Candy
    x1 CHocolate Egg.

These three items will be fed to my level 12 Mudkip, taking him to level 18, and while I'm here, I'll take the opportunity to evolve him into a Marshtomp.

x1 Chocolate Pokeblock

It seems this little object will go to my Snover Arctacea, raising his 0 Cute stat to 40.

This tasty treat will go to my Infernape to learn the Egg moves Encore, Fire Punch and Fake Out and to relearn the move Nasty Plot learned as a Chimchar at level 23.

x1 Torchic Chocolate Figure

Poor birdy's head has been bit off and the rest of his avian body devoured eagerly by my Golem, who now learns Fire Spin.

Happy Easter, indeed.

ANGELIC PWNZINATON, GO!!! Lemon~Lime's Avatar

Happy Easter FB!

Buneary Goodie Basket
    * Buneary TCG

Taking a break from watching FLCL and goofing around to collect...
    x1 Chocolate Egg
    x1 Chocolate Berry
    x1 Chocolate Candy
    Using the above on Geraldo tha Nosepass to raise him from Lv. 4 to Lv. 10.
    x1 Golden Egg
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Chocolate Pokeball
    x1 Chocolate Pokeblock
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry (Being used to teach GeraldoEMs Magnitude, Rollout, Explosion, and Double-edge.)
    x1Buneary Goodie Basket
    * Buneary TCG
    Using the BCF on, you guessed it, Geraldo to teach him Bounce.
    *hops away on new Pogo Rock* HAHAHA WIGGLYTUFF.

Happy Easter FB!

Torchic Goodie Basket
    * Torchic TCG

Picking up:
    X1 Chocolate Berry and giving it to Treecko to raise his level frome 22 to 23
    x1 Chocolate Egg and giving it to Taillow to raise his level by 2
    X1 Chocolate Candy and giving it to Pidgey to raise his level from 1 to 4
    X1 Golden Egg
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Chocolate Ball
    x1 Chocolate Pokeblock and using it on Eevee to Raise her cuteness from 0 to 40
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry and using it on Pidgey to learn EMs Pursuit, Faint Attack, Steel Wing, and Brave Bird
    x1 Torchic TCG
    x1 Torchic Chocolate Figure and feeding it to Eevee so she can learn Fire Spin
    x1 Fire Coin Case W/2000 Coins