Happy Halloween

Thread: Happy Halloween

Default Happy Halloween

Spooky Times and juicy brains are all what today is for so get your brain on with these fantabulous gifties:

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

x1 Lottery Pass to win 1 of 3 Shadow Pokemon (Thread)

Enjoy your Halloween.

Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar

Default Happy Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

From me you will each receive:-

x1 Super Pass for some Monday treats.
    x1 Ghost Ball that increases capture rate of Ghost Pokémon.
    x1 Haunter Plushie which, when squeezed by your Pokémon, will vanish, leaving behind 5,000 coins.

Happy trick or treating!

Pumpkin Happy Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN .... BOO!

Well its my favourite time of year again where we can all suspend reality and dress up in freaky costumes and collect sweeties from strangers. Well we're all friends here and have I got some sweeties ... errr ... pressies for you. You may choose ONE of the following to take home:

Unown Gift Baskets

PUMPKIN BASKET
    1x Unown P Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
    1x Pumpkin Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Grass Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG F
    1x Unown TCG A
    1x Unown TCG D
    1x Unown TCG E

WEREWOLF BASKET
    1x Unown W Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
    1x Were Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Fire Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG M
    1x Unown TCG O
    1x Unown TCG A
    1x Unown TCG N

ZOMBIE BASKET
    1x Unown Z Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
    1x Franken Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Purple Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG M
    1x Unown TCG I
    1x Unown TCG N
    1x Unown TCG D

MUMMY BASKET
    1x Unown M Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
    1x Mummy Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Black Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG D
    1x Unown TCG E
    1x Unown TCG A
    1x Unown TCG D

VAMPIRE BASKET
    1x Unown V Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
    1x Vampire Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Gold Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG D
    1x Unown TCG I
    1x Unown TCG N
    1x Unown TCG E

I also have this special event for you:

Unown Ouija Board
    Come one and all if you're brave enough and summon the spirits here today. I have a special item made just for Halloween for the lucky girls and guys in Fizzy Bubbles. So if you dare place your finger upon its centre and perhaps it'll spell out a message for you and who knows what may come of it ...
    (No tricks here guys!)

and its bbbaaaaacckkk ...

Haunted Mirror

Not every spirit is playful and not every game is innocent, it is Halloween after all and for every treat there is a trick. Dare you and your Pokemon stare into the Haunted Mirror? You may receive a wondrous treat but then again, an evil spirit may be waiting with a horrid Trick
    You may choose one Pokemon to stare into the Haunted Mirror where the spirits (RNG) will decide your fate, be it a wonderful Treat or a nasty Trick

**But heed my warning, though all tricks may not be pleasant the consequences for not acknowleding (posting to confirm) them will be far worse**
    ***I Mean It!!!***

Default Re: Happy Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Spooky Times and juicy brains are all what today is for so get your brain on with these fantabulous gifties:

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

x1 Haunter Plushie which, when squeezed by your Pokémon, will vanish, leaving behind 5,000 coins.

Happy trick or treating!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

Well its my favourite time of year again where we can all suspend reality and dress up in freaky costumes and collect sweeties from strangers. Well we're all friends here and have I got some sweeties ... errr ... pressies for you. You may choose ONE of the following to take home:

Unown Gift Baskets

WEREWOLF BASKET
    1x Unown W Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
    1x Were Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Fire Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG M
    1x Unown TCG O
    1x Unown TCG A
    1x Unown TCG N

Unown Ouija Board
    Come one and all if you're brave enough and summon the spirits here today. I have a special item made just for Halloween for the lucky girls and guys in Fizzy Bubbles. So if you dare place your finger upon its centre and perhaps it'll spell out a message for you and who knows what may come of it ...
    (No tricks here guys!)

Picking up...
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's
    x1 Lottery Pass
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 Haunter Plushie which, when squeezed by your Pokémon, will vanish, leaving behind 5,000 coins
    WEREWOLF BASKET
    1x Were Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry which I am feeding to Vulpix to teach him EM Faint Attack, EM Hex, EM Spite, and EM Energy Ball
    1x Halloween Candy which I am feeding to my Poochyena Akela to give her 2 levels and raise her from Lv. 17 to Lv. 19
    3x Fire Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG M
    1x Unown TCG O
    1x Unown TCG A
    1x Unown TCG N

And finally placing my finger on the Ouija Board to communicate with the dead. oooooooooo.......

No mirror this year. Too scary after what happened last year.

Thanks all!

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!

Unown Gift Baskets

MUMMY BASKET
    1x Unown M Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
    1x Mummy Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Black Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG D
    1x Unown TCG E
    1x Unown TCG A
    1x Unown TCG D

Unown Ouija Board
    (No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

Not every spirit is playful and not every game is innocent, it is Halloween after all and for every treat there is a trick. Dare you and your Pokemon stare into the Haunted Mirror? You may receive a wondrous treat but then again, an evil spirit may be waiting with a horrid Trick
    You may choose one Pokemon to stare into the Haunted Mirror where the spirits (RNG) will decide your fate, be it a wonderful Treat or a nasty Trick

**But heed my warning, though all tricks may not be pleasant the consequences for not acknowleding (posting to confirm) them will be far worse**
    ***I Mean It!!!***

Yay Halloween presents!

Picking up:
    5x Orange Gummi's
    8x Black Gummi's
    5x Purple Gummi's
    1x Lottery Pass
    1x Super Pass
    1x Ghost Ball
    1x Haunter Plushie which, when squeezed by your Pokémon, will vanish, leaving behind 5,000 coins
    1x Mummy Basket including:
    1x Mummy Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    1x Unown TCG D
    1x Unown TCG E
    1x Unown TCG A
    1x Unown TCG D

Using:
    1x Haunter Plushie. Vladimir the Murkrow squeezes him which makes him vanish! This leaves 5,000 coins behind, yay!
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry on my Heracross, Jeremy, to teach him the EM's Bide, Seismic Toss, Pursuit and Double-Edge.
    1x Halloween Candy on my Houndour, Blaze, raising his level from 12 to 14.
    1x Unown M Plushie for Vladimir to hold, teaching him the Hidden Power of the Ground type.

Also going to place my finger on the Unown Ouija Board and have Blaze my Houndour look into the Haunted Mirror. Pretty silly decision considering the RNG generally hates me but oh well, have fun Blaze...

Thank you once again for all these fantastic presents!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel

Unown Gift Baskets

WEREWOLF BASKET
    1x Were Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Fire Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG M
    1x Unown TCG O
    1x Unown TCG A
    1x Unown TCG N

Unown Ouija Board
    (No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
    I guess I should get back into this. Sorry for being gone for so long. ;_;

Claiming:
    x5 Orange Gummis
    x5 Black Gummis
    x5 Purple Gummis
    x1 Lottery Pass
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 Haunter Plushie, which Assan the Buizel squeezes -- and it vanishes, leaving 5,000 coins!
    x1 Unown W Plushie, which is squeezed by Assan -- he learns Hidden Power Grass.
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry, to be used on Assan to teach him EMs Baton Pass, Switcheroo, Me First and Slash.
    x1 Halloween Candy, to be used on Assan to raise him to Level 12.
    x1 Unown TCG M.
    x1 Unown TCG O.
    x1 Unown TCG A.
    x1 Unown TCG N.

Going to put my finger on the Unown Ouija Board, and Assan (Buizel, lv. 12) will be gazing into the Haunted Mirror.

From Arnie:
    x5 Orange Gummi's
    x5 Black Gummi's
    x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!

Unown Gift Baskets

PUMPKIN BASKET
    1x Unown P Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
    1x Pumpkin Ball
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1x Halloween Candy
    3x Grass Gummi’s
    1x Unown TCG F
    1x Unown TCG A
    1x Unown TCG D
    1x Unown TCG E

Unown Ouija Board
    (No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
    Picking up
    x5 Orange Gummis
    x5 Black Gummis
    x5 Purple Gummis
    x1 Lottery Pass
    x1 Super Pass
    1x Pumpkin Ball
    1x Haunter Plushie
    1x Unown P Plushie
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry.
    1x Halloween Candy Raising Scraggy from Lv.11 to Lv.13
    1x Unown TCG F
    1x Unown TCG A
    1x Unown TCG D
    1x Unown TCG E

Using the the Unown Ouija Board
    Lv.1 Male Eevee breaks away from the litter and paws at the Haunted Mirror curiously

Last edited by empoleon dynamite; 31st October 2012 at 07:03 PM.