Happy Fizzday!! (FB Birthday 2013)

Thread: Happy Fizzday!! (FB Birthday 2013)

Default Happy Fizzday!! (FB Birthday 2013)

its that time once again when the poke gods shine on down the land of fizzy bubbles and light up the world in sparkly goodness as we reach another year of Fizzdom, and to celebrate the great Drunken Pangoro God unleashes the dam of booze for us to party on down and he brings unto us :

Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer

Hold Item

Take one swig of Fiery Fizzybrew beer and feel the burn, this beer has been specially brewed in the heart of the volcanic mountain, lava boils it and you feel it through your veins, the resulting belch brings forth the fiery flames of the volcano, lets just hope no one is standing in your way, unless they don't want any more fur of course.

Just drink it up and in 10 seconds flat you'll belch out an intense flame of flaminess, the flame goes in a straight 2 foot line, if anyone stands in it's way they get damage dealt in the power of a Flame thrower, and each round theres a chance to belch out another flame, but the power going down each time it's belched (Flame Thrower, Flame wheel, Ember) Over the 3 rounds and each belch last for 6 second.

Followed by

A Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles

Let One of your Pokemon take a swig of this and if by magic the gentle summer taste that flows from the bottle grants them 3 levels that will make them very happy...or that might be the alcohol, i'm not so sure, but they'll be happy nonetheless.

Have a good time one and all

Default Happy Bubbly Birthday

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

It seems so long ago since we last celebrated Fizzby's Birthday but here we are for the celebration of 11 glorious years. We've had our ups and downs but I feel this is still one hell of a place to roleplay, and I'm only too ready to get in the party mood.

We haven't forgotten our members and on this special day we'd like you to celebrate right along with us. You bring the booze and I'll bring the presents XD

From me I offer you a choice of ONE of the following Birthday Boxes laden with goodies:

Birthday Box 1
    1x Piece of Chocolate Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten).
    1x Dawn Stone
    1x Miracle Seed
    Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Blue Gummi's, 3x Red Gummi's, 3x Grass Gummi's)
    Berry Bag containing: (1x Aspear Berry, 1x Hondew Berry, 1 x Watmel Berry)

Birthday Box 2
    1x Piece of Red Velvet Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten).
    1x Dusk Stone
    1x Charcoal
    Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Gold Gummi's, 3x Orange Gummi's, 3x Black Gummi's)
    Berry Bag containing: (1x Oran Berry, 1x Babiri Berry, 1 x Petaya Berry)

Birthday Box 3
    1x Piece of Carrot Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten).
    1x Shiny Stone
    1x Mystic Water
    Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Clear Gummi's, 3x Pink Gummi's, 3x Royal Gummi's)
    Berry Bag containing: (1x Shuca Berry, 1x Tamato Berry, 1 x Apicot Berry)

Have a great day x

Default Re: Happy Fizzday!!

On this wondrous of birthday's I would like you all to have the following...

The Super Pass entitles your Pokémon to:
    - Two Monday Pokémart candies instead of one.
    - Two of your Pokémon will receive two levels in Daycare. Simply supply the link to your pass when next depositing them into the Daycare Centre.
    - One of your Pokémon may learn two free Egg or MT moves, or two of your Pokémon may learn one free Egg or MT move each. Simply provide the link when posting in the Move Tutor to use your pass.
    - A one week stay in the Beauty Salon gives your Pokémon four Beauty Points rather than two. An accompanying link to your pass must be provided when posting in the Salon.

-----

A choice of 1 Special Pokeball

Bug Ball - Dark Ball - Dragon Ball - Thunder Ball - Fighting Ball - Fire Ball - Flying Ball - Ghost Ball - Leaf Ball - Ground Ball - Ice Ball - Poison Ball - Psychic Ball - Rock Ball - Steel Ball - Dive Ball

-----

And finally this Special Birthday Pikachu TCG Card

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    its that time once again when the poke gods shine on down the land of fizzy bubbles and light up the world in sparkly goodness as we reach another year of Fizzdom, and to celebrate the great Drunken Pangoro God unleashes the dam of booze for us to party on down and he brings unto us :

Hold Item

Take one swig of Fiery Fizzybrew beer and feel the burn, this beer has been specially brewed in the heart of the volcanic mountain, lava boils it and you feel it through your veins, the resulting belch brings forth the fiery flames of the volcano, lets just hope no one is standing in your way, unless they don't want any more fur of course.

Just drink it up and in 10 seconds flat you'll belch out an intense flame of flaminess, the flame goes in a straight 2 foot line, if anyone stands in it's way they get damage dealt in the power of a Flame thrower, and each round theres a chance to belch out another flame, but the power going down each time it's belched (Flame Thrower, Flame wheel, Ember) Over the 3 rounds and each belch last for 6 second.

Followed by

Let One of your Pokemon take a swig of this and if by magic the gentle summer taste that flows from the bottle grants them 3 levels that will make them very happy...or that might be the alcohol, i'm not so sure, but they'll be happy nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

It seems so long ago since we last celebrated Fizzby's Birthday but here we are for the celebration of 11 glorious years. We've had our ups and downs but I feel this is still one hell of a place to roleplay, and I'm only too ready to get in the party mood.

We haven't forgotten our members and on this special day we'd like you to celebrate right along with us. You bring the booze and I'll bring the presents XD

From me I offer you a choice of ONE of the following Birthday Boxes laden with goodies:

Birthday Box 2
    1x Dusk Stone
    1x Charcoal
    Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Gold Gummi's, 3x Orange Gummi's, 3x Black Gummi's)

Have a great day x
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post

- Two of your Pokémon will receive two levels in Daycare. Simply supply the link to your pass when next depositing them into the Daycare Centre.
    - One of your Pokémon may learn two free Egg or MT moves, or two of your Pokémon may learn one free Egg or MT move each. Simply provide the link when posting in the Move Tutor to use your pass.
    - A one week stay in the Beauty Salon gives your Pokémon four Beauty Points rather than two. An accompanying link to your pass must be provided when posting in the Salon.

-----

Bug Ball - Dark Ball - Dragon Ball - Thunder Ball - Fighting Ball - Fire Ball - Flying Ball - Ghost Ball - Leaf Ball - Ground Ball - Ice Ball - Poison Ball - Psychic Ball - Rock Ball - Steel Ball - Dive Ball

-----

Happy Fizzy Bubble Day!

Picking up:
    1x Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer
    1x Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles (+3 Levels)
    Birthday Box 2
    1x Dusk Stone
    1x Charcoal
    1x Super Pass
    1x Fire Poké Ball
    1x Birthday Pikachu Card

Using the Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubble and Piece of Red Velvet Cake, leveling up my Gible from Lv.25 to Lv.31, thanks!

Hold Item

Followed by

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 3
    1x Shiny Stone
    1x Mystic Water
    Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Clear Gummi's, 3x Pink Gummi's, 3x Royal Gummi's)

Have a great day x

-----

-----

Yay, gifts!

Grabbing the following:

1x Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer
    1x Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles (+3 Levels)
    Birthday Box 3
    -1x Piece of Carrot Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten).
    -1x Shiny Stone
    -1x Mystic Water
    -Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Clear Gummi's, 3x Pink Gummi's, 3x Royal Gummi's)
    -Berry Bag containing: (1x Shuca Berry, 1x Tamato Berry, 1 x Apicot Berry)
    1x Super Pass
    1x Dive Ball
    1x Birthday Pikachu Card

And finally, feeding and giving the Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles and Piece of Carrot Cake to my starter Samantha, raising her from Lv.29 to 35, *Sam walks in, nostrils blazing of frustration as she takes a huge bite of cake and downs the drink in an almost definite manner*

Don't worry, about her, she's never in the best of moods ^^.
    Last edited by Wyldstyle; 22nd October 2013 at 03:05 PM.

Hold Item

Followed by

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
    1x Dawn Stone
    1x Miracle Seed
    Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Blue Gummi's, 3x Red Gummi's, 3x Grass Gummi's)

Birthday Box 2
    1x Dusk Stone
    1x Charcoal

Birthday Box 3
    1x Shiny Stone
    1x Mystic Water

Have a great day x

-----

-----

Collecting:
    1x Mug of Fiery Fizzbrew Beer
    1x Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles - Using on Solrock to raise from lv.1 to lv.4
    1x Birthday Box 2 containing:
    -1x Piece of Red Velvet Cake - Using on Solrock to raise from lv.4 to lv.7
    -1x Dusk Stone
    -Gummi Sack (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Gold Gummi's, 3x Orange Gummi's, 3x Black Gummi's)
    -Berry Bag (1x Oran Berry, 1x Babiri Berry, 1x Petaya Berry)
    1x Super Pass
    1x Dragon Ball
    1x Special Birthday Pikachu TCG Card

Thanks eversomuch all.

cho

Hold Item

Followed by

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
    1x Dawn Stone
    1x Miracle Seed

Have a great day x

-----

-----

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FB!

Picking Up:
    1x Mug of Fiery Fizzbrew Beer
    1x Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles
    1x Piece of Chocolate Cake
    1x Dawn Stone
    1x Miracle Seed
    1x Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Blue Gummi's, 3x Red Gummi's, 3x Grass Gummi's)
    1x Berry Bag containing: (1x Aspear Berry, 1x Hondew Berry, 1 x Watmel Berry)
    1x Super Pass
    1x Dark Ball
    1x Special Birthday Pikachu TCG Card

Blog Entries
    Follow Green Zubat On Twitter Add Green Zubat on Facebook
    Follow Green Zubat on Tumblr Visit Green Zubat's Youtube Channel

-----

Flying Ball

-----

Hold Item

Followed by

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
    1x Dawn Stone
    1x Miracle Seed

Have a great day x
    Ever so slightly (~4 mins late) but hopefully still picking up:

1x Super pass
    1x Birthday box 1, including:
    • 1x Chocolate cake of which I'm using to level up my Druddigon from level 6 to level 9 x.
    • 1x Dawn Stone
    • 1x Miracle Seed
    • 1x Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Blue Gummi's, 3x Red Gummi's, 3x Grass Gummi's)
    • 1x Berry Bag containing: (1x Aspear Berry, 1x Hondew Berry, 1 x Watmel Berry)

1x Flying Ball, which I will swap Elm the Hoothoot into, discarding the original.
    1x Fizzybrew
    1x Bottle of Vintage, which I'm using to level up my Hoothoot, Elm, from level 5 to level 8 x
    1x Pikachu TCG card
    Last edited by Green Zubat; 23rd October 2013 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Removing sig + being more specific

Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar

Please ensure your signatures are removed before this thread is archived. Thank you ^^.