Happy Easter! (2012)

Thread: Happy Easter! (2012)

Default Happy Easter! (2012)

Happy Easter to all, hope you don't get too much of a stomach ache with too much choccies

- When given to a Pokemon it raises it's level +3.
    - Very Hot Cross Bun: When eaten by one of your Pokemon the said Pokemon learns the Move Crossfire

Crossfire (Fire)
    Much Similar to the move Cross Chop, but with an added fiery bonus, when used the user's arms engulf in flames, when hit the opponent takes the same damage as Cross Chop and has a 10% Chance of being burned, the user if not a fire type takes small damage from the move for every second it's used and also has a 10% chance of being burned.
    Contest Effect: + 2 Points if user is last to appeal
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi

Lethal Fiery Warrior enchantress's Avatar

Default Happy Easter Fizzby!

HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

That mischievous Easter Buneary has again visited the FB Staff Lounge in the dead of night to leave pressies for you all.
    Arn, Arc and I have divvied them up and will again hand out our share.
    From me this year you will receive:

x1 Super Pass for all your training needs (Non-Tradeable) Expires 10th April 2012.
    x1 2012 Edition Chocolate Pokeball which is made of 100% pure chocolate and works like a normal Pokéball.
    x1 Golden Egg which you can either cash in for 3,000 coins or use as a base decoration. Cashable value expires on 10th April 2012.
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock that will give +40 Cute Stats to the Pokémon who eats it. Expires 8th July 2012.
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves (Non-Tradeable) Expires 10th April 2012.

And finally, as a bonus gift, your choice of EITHER:

x1Trading Card Palace Pass to the value of 75,000 coins (Non-Tradeable) Expires 15th April 2012.

OR
    x1Egg House Pass which will allow you to hatch a guaranteed Rare Pokémon from your chosen egg (Non-Tradeable) Expires 29th April 2012, and you don't need to have your first zone capture in order to use this pass.

Default Happy Fizzy Easter

Happy Fizzby Chocolate Bunny Day!!
    (Otherwise known as Easter)

Woohoo CHOCOLATE!!!! *eats all the treats to be given away*
    Ooops, my bad. I just can't control myself around a bar of delicious melt in the mouth cocoa and it looks like I've eaten everything ;-;
    Oh wait .... I forgot about the Hampers I kept in case of such emergencies. You don't have to go without after all. Yippee!!

The Chocolate Lover's Hamper
    Within each hamper are the following goodies:
    1 x Silver Egg (Cashable for 1,000 coins or can be used as a pretty base decoration)
    1 x Chocolate Milkshake (Teaches a Pokemon a new EM or MT move they have yet to learn)
    1 x Chocolate Candy (Raises a Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten)
    1 x White Chocolate Candy (Raises a Pokemon 4 Levels when eaten)

And ... a Choice of ONE of the following:

Chansey Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Softboiled)
    OR
    Togepi Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Metronome)
    OR
    Pidove Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Featherdance)

All items and their uses expire on the 15th April and are NON TRADEABLE

Enjoy the sugar rush ... I am *bounces off the walls* ^-^

Default Re: Happy Easter!

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Happy Easter to all, hope you don't get too much of a stomach ache with too much choccies

- Very Hot Cross Bun: When eaten by one of your Pokemon the said Pokemon learns the Move Crossfire

Crossfire (Fire)
    Much Similar to the move Cross Chop, but with an added fiery bonus, when used the user's arms engulf in flames, when hit the opponent takes the same damage as Cross Chop and has a 10% Chance of being burned, the user if not a fire type takes small damage from the move for every second it's used and also has a 10% chance of being burned.
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

That mischievous Easter Buneary has again visited the FB Staff Lounge in the dead of night to leave pressies for you all.

x1 Super Pass for all your training needs (Non-Tradeable) Expires 10th April 2012.
    x1 2012 Edition Chocolate Pokeball which is made of 100% pure chocolate and works like a normal Pokéball.
    x1 Golden Egg which you can either cash in for 3,000 coins or use as a base decoration. Cashable value expires on 10th April 2012.
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock that will give +40 Cute Stats to the Pokémon who eats it. Expires 8th July 2012.
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves (Non-Tradeable) Expires 10th April 2012.

x1Trading Card Palace Pass to the value of 75,000 coins (Non-Tradeable) Expires 15th April 2012.

OR
    x1Egg House Pass which will allow you to hatch a guaranteed Rare Pokémon from your chosen egg (Non-Tradeable) Expires 29th April 2012, and you don't need to have your first zone capture in order to use this pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

Ooops, my bad. I just can't control myself around a bar of delicious melt in the mouth cocoa and it looks like I've eaten everything ;-;
    Oh wait .... I forgot about the Hampers I kept in case of such emergencies. You don't have to go without after all. Yippee!!

1 x Silver Egg (Cashable for 1,000 coins or can be used as a pretty base decoration)
    1 x Chocolate Milkshake (Teaches a Pokemon a new EM or MT move they have yet to learn)

OR
    OR

Happy Easter Folks!

PICKING UP
    o1x Hot Cross Bun Raising Scraggy from Lv1 to Lv4
    o1x Chocolate Memory Berry Teaching Scraggy the Egg Moves Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch and Thunder Punch
    o1x Chocolate Milkshake Teaching Egg Move Zen Headbutt
    o1x Chocolate Candy Raising Scraggy from Lv4 to Lv7
    o1x White Chocolate Candy Raising Scraggy from Lv7 to Lv11
    o1x Pidoof Chocolate Figure Teaching Shadow Ludicolo Feather Dance

HOARDING
    o1x V. Hot Cross Bun
    o3x Mysterious Gummi
    o3x Purple Gummi
    o3x Black Gummi
    o3x Sky Gummi
    o1x Super Pass
    o1x Golden Egg
    o1x Egg House Pass
    o1x Silver Egg
    Last edited by empoleon dynamite; 8th April 2012 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Sorry :o

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

OR

OR
    OR

Picking up...

Hot Cross bun and giving it to my male Eevee to raise him from level 3 to level 6
    Very Hot Cross bun and feeding it to Typhlosion to teach him Crossfire
    Gummi bag with
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    Super Pass
    Chocolate Pokeball
    Golden Egg
    Chocolate Pokeblock which I will be feeding to Flareon to raise her cuteness from 10 to 50
    Chocolate Memory Berry which I will be feeding to Spearow so he can learn the egg moves Astonish, Featherdance, Razor Wind, and Scary Face
    Trading Card Palace Pass worth 75,000 coins
    Silver Egg
    Chocolate Milkshake which I will be feeding to Spearow to teach him Tailwind
    Chocolate Candy which I will be feeding to my Male Eevee to go along with the bun raising him from level 6 to level 9
    White Chocolate which I will be feeding to my Male Eevee to raise him from level 9 to level 13
    Pidove figurine which I am feeding Taillow to teach him Featherdance

Thanks for everything and Happy Easter to all of you!

Glacierr Island's Terror Mountain! *Bwahaha*

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

OR

OR
    OR

Happy Easter everybody! I hope everyone's day has been/was amazing! Let's get down to business *rubs hands together menacingly*

From Arnold:
    - x1 Hot Cross Bun
    - x1 Very Hot Cross Bun: Crossfire (Fire)
    - x1 Gummi Bag:
    - x3 Mysterious Gummi
    - x3 Purple Gummi
    - x3 Black Gummi
    - x3 Sky Gummi

From Tess:
    - x1 Super Pass
    - x1 2012 Edition Chocolate Pokeball
    - x1 Golden Egg
    - x1 Chocolate Pokeblock
    - x1 Chocolate Memory Berry
    - x1 Egg House Pass

From Stacey:
    - x1 Chocolate Lover's Hamper:
    - x1 Silver Egg
    - x1 Chocolate Milkshake
    - x1 Chocolate Candy
    - x1 White Chocolate Candy
    - x1 Chocolate Chansey Figure

Using:

Politoed:
    - x1 Hot Cross Bun
    - x1 Chocolate Candy
    - x1 White Chocolate Candy

Bringing him from Lv. 65 to Lv.75!

Piloswine:
    - x1 Chocolate Milkshake

Piloswine learned Icicle Crash!

Delibird:
    - x1 Chocolate Pokeblock

Raising her cute stat from 20 to 60! (Nature: Quirky)

Thanks guys, have a great day!
    Last edited by Mewsic Box!; 9th April 2012 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Didn't have access to my laptop, and it's really hard to type all this out on an itouch.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Happy Fizzy Easter

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

[color=lemonchiffon] 1 x Silver Egg (Cashable for 1,000 coins or can be used as a pretty base decoration)

Collecting the above stuff, will use said consumables as follows:

Hot Cross Bun, Chocolate and White Chocolate Candy to my Level 6 Gible, taking him to level 16.
    The Choccy Memory Berry to my hitmontop, teaching him the Egg Moves Hi Jump Kick, Endure, Pursuit and Helping Hand/
    The Chocolate Milkshake to my Jirachi teaching him the MT move Body Slam.

Taking the rest of the swag with me, ta kindly.

Default Re: Happy Fizzy Easter

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

[color=lemonchiffon] 1 x Silver Egg (Cashable for 1,000 coins or can be used as a pretty base decoration)

Collecting these and using the following now:

Hot Cross Bun, Chocolate and White Chocolate Candy on my Level 5 Female Sneasel, taking her to level 15.
    Choccy Memory Berry on Sneasel to teach her Punishment, Crush Claw, Agility, and Bite.
    Chocolate Milkshake on Sneasel to teach her Low Kick.

Taking the rest, thanks much :D