Happy Chocolate and Roses day! (Valentines 2014)

Thread: Happy Chocolate and Roses day! (Valentines 2014)

Default Happy Chocolate and Roses day! (Valentines 2014)

It'a the time of the year again with love and babies with wings firing arrows...which FYI, babies should not be handling bow and arrows of any kind, it's dangerous.

Gifts..gifts as well, always nice to have.

from me you'll be getting a

Gummi bag

which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day

Default Re: Happy Chocolate and Roses day!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Today we have some special treats for our very special trainers and their Pokémon.

x1 Super Pass ~ Gives two Monday candies, two free Egg/MT moves at the Move Tutor, 2 additional beauty points in the Salon, and double Daycare levels. Expires 17th February 2014.
    x1 Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible. Expires 13th April 2014.

Hope all you lovebirds have a wonderful day!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I hope your day is special no matter how you spend it!

You may choose one of the following bouquets:

*Bouquet of Red Roses – Its sweet scent has special properties, when inhaled Fire or Ground Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of White Lilies – Its invigorating scent has special properties, when inhaled Water or Ice Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of Yellow Carnations – Its refreshing scent has special properties, when inhaled Electric or Grass Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of Pink Tulips – Its calming scent has special properties, when inhaled Normal or Flying Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of Purple Orchids – Its bold scent has special properties, when inhaled Ghost or Psychic Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone

A choice between either:
    x1 Valentine Ball - This special Pokéball can only be used to hold a Pokémon who has a lifelong mate.
    x1 Love Ball - A special Pokéball that makes it easier to catch Pokémon of the opposite gender to the one you are battling with.

And a choice between either the Red or Pink Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.

<3 HAPPY HUGS AND KISSES DAY<3
    Otherwise known as Valentine's Day.

Here's a few gifts from me, I hope you all enjoy ^-^

5x Sweet Hearts (Restore's a Pokemon by 20 HP when consumed)
    1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

<3 Have a great day, Love and Laughter Forever <3

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    It'a the time of the year again with love and babies with wings firing arrows...which FYI, babies should not be handling bow and arrows of any kind, it's dangerous.

Gummi bag

which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Today we have some special treats for our very special trainers and their Pokémon.

x1 Super Pass ~ Gives two Monday candies, two free Egg/MT moves at the Move Tutor, 2 additional beauty points in the Salon, and double Daycare levels. Expires 17th February 2014.
    x1 Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible. Expires 13th April 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I hope your day is special no matter how you spend it!

*Bouquet of Red Roses – Its sweet scent has special properties, when inhaled Fire or Ground Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of White Lilies – Its invigorating scent has special properties, when inhaled Water or Ice Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of Yellow Carnations – Its refreshing scent has special properties, when inhaled Electric or Grass Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of Pink Tulips – Its calming scent has special properties, when inhaled Normal or Flying Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of Purple Orchids – Its bold scent has special properties, when inhaled Ghost or Psychic Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone

A choice between either:
    x1 Valentine Ball - This special Pokéball can only be used to hold a Pokémon who has a lifelong mate.
    x1 Love Ball - A special Pokéball that makes it easier to catch Pokémon of the opposite gender to the one you are battling with.

And a choice between either the Red or Pink Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Picking up...

Gummi Bag with
    3x Mysterious Gummis
    3x Pink Gummis
    3x Red Gummis
    Super Pass
    1x Passion Pokeblock
    Bouquet of Pink Tulips (Using on my Eevee, Koda to raise him from Lv. 1 to Lv. 4 and teaching him MT Swift)
    1x Valentine Ball
    1x Pink Coin Case with 1,000 coins
    5x Sweet Hearts
    1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Thanks! Happy Valentine's Day!

Gummi bag

which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

A choice between either:

1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Picking Up:
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's
    x3 Red Gummi's
    x1 Super Pass that expires on 17th February 2014
    x1 Passion Pokeblock expires 13th April 2014 ~ Tess Edit: Traded here.
    x1 Bouquet of Red Roses that raises 3 levels to any Fire or Ground types and one Move Tutor move
    x1 Valentine Ball
    x1 Pink Valentines coins case, W/1,000 coins
    x5 Sweet Hearts (Restore's a Pokemon by 20 HP when consumed)
    x1 TM Attract
    x1 Heart Scale
    x1 Big Pearl

Using:
    Bouquet of Red Roses to raise my Charmander's level from 48 to 51, teaching her the Move Tutor move Heat Wave and the TM Attract.
    Last edited by enchantress; 29th April 2014 at 03:59 AM.

The Light at the End Electric Blue Eye's Avatar

Gummi bag

which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

A choice between either:

1x TM Attract
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Big Pearl

Picking up...
    a Gummi Bag containing: 3 Mysterious, 3 Pink and 3 Red Gummi's
    a Super Pass (that expires on 17th February 2014)
    a Passion Pokeblock (that expires on 13th Apirl 2014) ~ Tess Edit: Used on 23rd Feb 2014.
    a Bouquet of Yellow Carnations that lets me raise my Snivy from Lv.25 to 28 and teaching him the MT Synthesis
    a Valentineball
    a Red Coin Case with 1,000 coins
    5 Sweet Hearts
    a TM Attract, also teaching it to my Snivy.
    a Heart Scale
    a Big Pearl
    Last edited by enchantress; 25th February 2014 at 07:30 AM.