FB Arcade Records - Page 35
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 542

Thread: FB Arcade Records

  1. #511
    Phoenix of the sky Faiyaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas, baybeh! :3
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Faiyaa:
    1. Egg Bomb
    2. Facede
    3. Steel Wing
    4. Rock Slide
    5. Frustration
    Taking TM Steel Wing which I'll teach to my Tropius, thanks.

  2. #512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Faiyaa:
    1. Egg Bomb
    2. Facede
    3. Steel Wing
    4. Rock Slide
    5. Frustration

    Ihfrett: A Shard (red, Yellow, Green or Blue) Or 200 Coins and a Move tutor Pass

    Nash a Candy
    I'll Take the mt pass and 200 Coins thanks
    Fizzy Bubbles


    Level 28~Level 25~Level 28~Level 26~Level 25
    Level 25

  3. #513

  4. #514
    Phoenix of the sky Faiyaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas, baybeh! :3
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    First Monthly: 13,770

  5. #515

    Default

    P-arts:
    1. Fire Punch
    2. Subsitute
    3. Metrenome
    4. Thunder Bolt
    5. Hidden power Grass

    Faiyaa: A Shard (Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Silver or Gold) or a double Move Tutor pass and 2000 coins

  6. #516
    Phoenix of the sky Faiyaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas, baybeh! :3
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Faiyaa: A Shard (Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Silver or Gold) or a double Move Tutor pass and 2000 coins
    Taking the Double Move Tutor Pass and 2000 coins, thanks.

  7. #517

  8. #518
    Torka Torka Torka Torkoal Stu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    England, Essex, Colchester!
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Lame score ftw xD

    Weekly 1 ~ 68

  9. #519

    Default

    First weekly - 90. [Link]

  10. #520

    Default

    Pa-rts:
    A Booster Item of your Choice and 1,000 coins

    Nash: A Shard (red, Yellow, Green or Blue) Or 200 Coins and a Move tutor Pass

    Torkaol a Candy

  11. #521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Nash: A Shard (red, Yellow, Green or Blue) Or 200 Coins and a Move tutor Pass
    Picking up my 200 coins and Move Tutor Pass.

  12. #522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    P-arts:
    1. Fire Punch
    2. Subsitute
    3. Metrenome
    4. Thunder Bolt
    5. Hidden power Grass
    TM Thunderbolt please. ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Pa-rts:
    A Booster Item of your Choice and 1,000 coins
    Silk Scarf please. =o

  13. #523
    Torka Torka Torka Torkoal Stu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    England, Essex, Colchester!
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Torkaol a Candy
    Picking up this candy from last week.

    Thanks.

  14. #524

    Default

    first weekly - 143.22
    Fizzy Bubbles


    Level 28~Level 25~Level 28~Level 26~Level 25
    Level 25

  15. #525

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •