The Egg House Records - Page 112
Page 112 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 1693

Thread: The Egg House Records

  1. #1666
    Ghostly Mistress Arc_Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Amongst the dead
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: The Egg House

    Stark: Your egg smashes into pieces as this big fella breaks free roaring happily at his daddy.

  2. #1667

    Default Re: The Egg House

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Stark: Your egg smashes into pieces as this big fella breaks free roaring happily at his daddy.
    Normally, I would say that I am picking up the little guy, but this guy is anything but little. So placing him in this Pokeball 6 of 10, Thanks!

  3. #1668

    Default Re: The Egg House

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Sneasel12: Next Egg - Normal 11/03/13, Enigma 25/03/13, Mystery 01/04/13
    I would like to pick up a Normal Pound Egg please and thank you.

  4. #1669
    Ghostly Mistress Arc_Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Amongst the dead
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: The Egg House

    Sneasel12 is confirmed to hatch a Normal Pound Egg on Saturday 6th April 2013

  5. #1670

    Default Re: The Egg House

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

    Stark: Next Egg - Normal 01/04/13, Enigma 01/04/13, Mystery 13/05/13[/i]
    Picking up an Enigma Egg, Please! Thanks!

  6. #1671
    Ghostly Mistress Arc_Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Amongst the dead
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: The Egg House

    Stark is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday 8th April 2013

  7. #1672
    Retired Mod empoleon dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In an Octillery's Garden
    Posts
    2,953

    Default Re: The Egg House

    Picking up a Bug Nature Egg please

  8. #1673

    Default Re: The Egg House

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Sneasel12 is confirmed to hatch a Normal Pound Egg on Saturday 6th April 2013
    Hatching my Normal Pound Egg please and thank you.

  9. #1674
    Ghostly Mistress Arc_Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Amongst the dead
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: The Egg House

    emp is confirmed to hatch a Bug Nature Egg on Wednesday 10th April ... I shouldn't have to keep asking your to quote the first page, next time you'll be skipped until you do.

    Sneasel12: Your gives a loud caw and flies around your head as he scouts out the room

  10. #1675

    Default Re: The Egg House

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Sneasel12: Your gives a loud caw and flies around your head as he scouts out the room
    Picking up the little guy in this Pokeball (7/10). Last one used here.

  11. #1676

    Default Re: The Egg House

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Stark is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday 8th April 2013
    Hatching this Enigma Egg please!

  12. #1677
    Ghostly Mistress Arc_Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Amongst the dead
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: The Egg House

    Stark: Your egg wobbles and shakes and this cute little girl breaks free sniffing the air for food

  13. #1678

    Default Re: The Egg House

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Stark: Your egg wobbles and shakes and this cute little girl breaks free sniffing the air for food

    Very interesting... Not to mention unexpected. What to do with you...? Picking the little girl up and placing her in this Snow Ball, Thanks!

  14. #1679
    Retired Mod empoleon dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In an Octillery's Garden
    Posts
    2,953

    Default Re: The Egg House

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    emp is confirmed to hatch a Bug Nature Egg on Wednesday 10th April ... I shouldn't have to keep asking your to quote the first page, next time you'll be skipped until you do.
    Hatching my Bug Nature Egg

  15. #1680
    Ghostly Mistress Arc_Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Amongst the dead
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: The Egg House

    emp: your dances her way out of her egg circling your head and giving you a cheeky wink.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •