C'mon, Anaya, let's go traning your Telekinetic powers.
picking up male wingull, WHEE
Hatch my Poison Nature Egg?
hatch my nigma ejj, plz.
Hello Arn can you hatch my Normal Pound Egg that Becki picked up for me last week? Please and Thank You.
DF A Female Roselia
Rad ed a Male Zangoose
Torkoal a Female Talliow
Picking up the Roselia. Thank you.
Hatching Faiyaa's Ground Core Egg on his behalf, thanks.
A male Wooper for Faiyaa
O.O wow. thanks, arnie :]
Picking up my male Wooper, thanks.
Picking up a Poison Nature Egg. Ta.
Picking up an Enigma Egg.
Picking up a Dark Mystery Egg.
Welcome to the Egg House! For those of you tired of searching the zones for the type of Pokémon you're after we have created this shop to make your search a little easier. You may collect your chosen type of egg from here and after one week you can bring it back for hatching. There are no guarantees as to the Pokémon you will receive but where's the fun in picking up what you want whenever you want? You want adventure! Excitement! And a little anticipation while looking at your egg, wondering what's going to hatch. So come on in, have a look at what we have to offer, and pick up a little eggy that's itching to be hatched. You may just find your future traveling companion inside, waiting especially for you.
01) Only 1 egg may be taken when it is your time to collect.
02) When you post you must clearly state what type of egg you want.
03) It takes one week for your egg to hatch. When that week is up you may post again to find out what you have.
04) The egg must take up an active place in your team, it may not be placed into the PC.
05) You must post to collect your hatched Pokémon providing a link to the Pokéball you will be keeping it in.
06) There is a 2 week wait between hatching an egg and collecting a new one.
07) Please do not post stating what Pokémon you want from the egg. If you do, you can be assured that you will not get it.
08) You may not collect or hatch an egg for another person unless I have the ok from the member in question.
09) New members must have one Pokémon in their team other than their starter Pokémon before they can collect an egg. This Pokémon must be caught in a zone, not traded or taken from the Adoption Centre.
10) If you do not have the space for an egg, please do not request one. If you have any Pokémon in babysitting at all, your request for an egg will be denied.
11) If you are picking up your first egg, please provide proof of your first capture by providing a link to where your Pokémon was caught.
12) A restriction is in place upon the Mystery Egg (you may collect one every two months) and Enigma Egg (available once per month).
01) All hatchlings are born at Lv.1.
02) All eggs have four categories: Common, Rare, Super Rare and Ultra Rare.
03) Fossils are only available in the Enigma Egg but they are ultra rare so the odds of hatching one are slim.
04) With all eggs having two or more types of Pokémon inside you can never be sure of what is going to hatch but if you'd prefer to hatch a particular type from your egg simply post to say what type of egg you're after (e.g. Dark Mystery Egg, or Ice Glacier Egg). That way you can be assured to get the type you want, but it doesn't necessarily mean you'll get the Pokémon you want.
Pound Eggs: Contain Normal and Fighting Pokémon.
Glacier Eggs: Contain Water and Ice Pokémon.
Nature Eggs: Contain Bug, Grass, & Poison Pokémon.
Core Egg: Contain Ground, Rock, Steel & Fire Pokémon.
Storm Eggs: Contain Electric and Flying Pokémon.
Mystery Eggs: Contain Psychic, Dark, Ghost and Dragon Pokémon. Restrictions apply - please see above
Enigma Egg: Contain every Pokémon with the exception of Legendaries. Restrictions apply - please see above
The following Pokémon cannot be hatched:
Dratini from Flying, Gastly from Poison.
Legendary Pokémon: (Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Mew, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Registeel, Regirock, Regice, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus).