Easter Chocolate is the Best Chocolate... (2014)

Thread: Easter Chocolate is the Best Chocolate... (2014)

Default Easter Chocolate is the Best Chocolate... (2014)

It's true they, always keep the best stuff until Easter and what's better than Easter Chocolate?

MORE Easter Chocolate, WhooHoo

Have this from me:

x1 Chocolate Candy (+3 Levels, Expires 4th May)
    x1 Chocolate Egg (+2 Levels, Expires May 4th)
    x1 Box of Chocolates which teach the move

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)
    Producing a Chocolate heart in front of them, the user proceeds to throw the Heart at their opponent which on contact explodes donig Damage equal to Egg Bomb, when the heart shatters 3-5 little pieces of chocolate appear and can be eaten by anyone including the opponent, when eaten the chocolate heals a small amount of HP equal to what a Sitrus Berry would heal.
    Contest Type:Cute
    Contest Effect:If Last to appeal uses a Cute Move, this move gives them + 2 appeal points and you +3 Appeal Points (+ regular appeal points)
    Appeal Points: <3 <3
    Jam Points: -

Happy Easter

Default Re: Easter Chocolate is the Best Chocolate...

Happy Easter Fizzby!

Our long-time friend, the Easter Buneary, has left more pressies this year for us to divvy out amongst you all.

x1 This helpful Super Pass to aide in your training needs. Expires April 21 2014.
    (The Super Pass allows two Monday candies, two free Egg/MT moves at the Move Tutor, 2 additional beauty points in the Salon, and double Daycare levels)
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock which will raise your Pokémon's Cute Stats by 40. Expires June 29 2014.

Hope you have a great day ^^

Happy Fizzby Chocolate Bunny Day!!
    (Otherwise known as Easter)

I've gone a full 6 weeks without chocolate and these goodies I've got for you are so mouth watering ... you better get in fast before I eat them myself =p
    Here are some great little chocolate treats to help your Pokemon learn something new:

1 x Golden Egg (Cashable for 3,000 coins or can be used as a pretty base decoration)
    1 x Chocolate Milkshake When eaten by a Pokemon it allows them to learn a new EM or MT move they have yet to learn. (Non-Tradeable). Exp: 1st May 2014.
    1 x Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves
    it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of
    Relearned and Egg Moves. (Non-Tradeable). Exp: 1st May 2014.

Go mad and pork out, fill your faces with chocolate and Enjoy ^-^

Happy Easter!

1 x Chocolate Ball (Same properties as those of the regular Pokeball, just much tastier!)
    1 x White Chocolate Berry (Raises a Pokemon 2 Levels when eaten)

And ... a Choice of ONE of the following:

Torchic Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Fire Spin)
    OR
    Buneary Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Dizzy Punch)
    OR
    Exeggcute Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Seed Bomb)
    OR
    Chansey Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Softboiled)
    OR
    Togepi Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Metronome)
    OR
    Pidove Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Featherdance)

All Perishables (everything but the Pokeball) expire on the 4th May and are NON TRADEABLE

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    It's true they, always keep the best stuff until Easter and what's better than Easter Chocolate?

Have this from me:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)
    Producing a Chocolate heart in front of them, the user proceeds to throw the Heart at their opponent which on contact explodes donig Damage equal to Egg Bomb, when the heart shatters 3-5 little pieces of chocolate appear and can be eaten by anyone including the opponent, when eaten the chocolate heals a small amount of HP equal to what a Sitrus Berry would heal.
    Contest Effect:If Last to appeal uses a Cute Move, this move gives them + 2 appeal points and you +3 Appeal Points (+ regular appeal points)

Happy Easter
    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Happy Easter Fizzby!

Our long-time friend, the Easter Buneary, has left more pressies this year for us to divvy out amongst you all.

x1 This helpful Super Pass to aide in your training needs. Expires April 21 2014.
    (The Super Pass allows two Monday candies, two free Egg/MT moves at the Move Tutor, 2 additional beauty points in the Salon, and double Daycare levels)
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock which will raise your Pokémon's Cute Stats by 40. Expires June 29 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

I've gone a full 6 weeks without chocolate and these goodies I've got for you are so mouth watering ... you better get in fast before I eat them myself =p
    Here are some great little chocolate treats to help your Pokemon learn something new:

1 x Golden Egg (Cashable for 3,000 coins or can be used as a pretty base decoration)
    1 x Chocolate Milkshake When eaten by a Pokemon it allows them to learn a new EM or MT move they have yet to learn. (Non-Tradeable). Exp: 1st May 2014.
    1 x Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves
    it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Happy Easter!

1 x Chocolate Ball (Same properties as those of the regular Pokeball, just much tastier!)

OR
    OR
    OR
    OR
    OR

All Perishables (everything but the Pokeball) expire on the 4th May and are NON TRADEABLE

Picking up...

x1 Chocolate Candy (Feeding it to my Eevee Rayne to raise her from Lv. 1 to Lv. 4)
    x1 Chocolate Egg (Feeding it to my Eevee Rayne to raise her from LV. 4 to Lv. 6)
    x1 Box of Chocolates which teach the move Chocolate Bomb
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock (Raises your Pokémon's Cute Stats by 40)
    x1 Golden Egg (Cashable for 3,000 coins)
    x1 Chocolate Milkshake (Feeding it to my Electrike to teach him EM Electro Ball)
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry (Feeding it to my Electrike to teach him EMs Crunch, Ice Fang, Fire Burst, and Shock Wave)
    x1 Chocolate Ball
    x1 White Chocolate Berry (Feeding it to my Eevee Rayne to raise her from Lv. 6 to LV. 8)
    x1 Buneary Chocolate Figure (Feeding it to Riolu to learn Dizzy Punch)

Thanks!

Have this from me:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Happy Easter
    Happy Easter Fizzby!

x1 Chocolate Pokéblock which will raise your Pokémon's Cute Stats by 40. Expires June 29 2014. ~ Tess Edit: Used on 8th June 2014.

Happy Easter!

OR
    OR
    OR
    OR
    OR

Thank you for doing this you guys, I hope you all have a Happy Easter!

Feeding my Snover Snow a Chocolate Candy (+3 Levels) Chocolate Egg (+2 Levels) and White Chocolate Berry (+2 Levels) raising her level from 13 to 20!
    Giving my Teddiursa Honey the Box of Chocolates, teaching her the move Chocolate Bomb and placing her in the Chocolate Ball!
    Picking up a Super Pass and a Chocolate Pokeblock
    Picking up a Golden Egg
    Giving my Piplup Epy a Chocolate Milkshake teaching him the EM Bide!
    Feeding my Charmander Samantha the Chocolate Memory Berry allowing her to learn the EM Metal Claw, Counter, Dragon Pulse, Focus Punch!
    And lastly, picking the Chansey figurine and feeding it to my Charmander to learn the move Softboiled.

Taking the rest with me.
    Last edited by enchantress; 10th June 2014 at 02:48 AM.

The Light at the End Electric Blue Eye's Avatar

Have this from me:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Happy Easter
    Happy Easter Fizzby!

Happy Easter!

OR
    OR
    OR
    OR
    OR

Picking up the following-
    x1 Box of Chocolates which teach the move Chocolate Bomb.
    x1 Super Pass with all the trimmings.
    x1 Chocolate Pokeblock that raises a Pokemon’s Cute stat by 40 (Expires June 29 2014) ~ Tess Edit: Used on 27/04/2014.
    x1 Golden Egg (Cashable for 3,000 coins or can be used as a pretty base decoration)
    x1 Chocolate Milkshake that can teach either MT move or EM to one Pokemon.
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which can teach 4 EMs or never before learned moves lost through evolution.
    x1 Chocolate Ball
    x1 White Chocolate Berry (Raises a Pokemon 2 Levels when eaten)
    x1 Togepi Figurine that teach the move Metronome when consumed.

And using-
    Feeding the Chocolate Candy, Chocolate Egg and White Chocolate Berry to my Yanma raising it form Lv.1 to 8
    Feeding my Teddiursa the Box of Chocolates to teach him the CM Chocolate Bomb
    Giving my newly hatched Yanma the Chocolate Milkshake to teach him the MT move Ancient Power + Level Up + Ancient Power = (Congratulations your Yanma evolved into Yanmega!)
    Giving the Chocolate Memory Berry to Yanmega to teach it the following EM’s: Whirlwind, Signal Beam, Silver Wind and Secret Power
    Finally, giving the Togepi Figurine to my Reuniclus to teach him the move Metronome

Thanks!
    Last edited by enchantress; 29th April 2014 at 04:08 AM.